FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

11 hours ago, UmpaLumpaHD said:

Hello, I having this issue for quite a long time, I want ALL females in the games to have a SOS (Currently using only Futanari CBBE) I tried everything but it seems I can't distribuite the SOS to females, I can only add it manually to the individual NPC. I tried to set NPC probability to 100%, then into the setting of the individual SOS (even the one for males) I setted the probability to 100%, cleared both, (Male and female) but still nothing happened. If I have more SOS for males they are distributed without a problem I can't find a solution

If you want to see my load order and some images I've made a post here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/215506-sos-futanari-cant-distribuite-any-schlong-to-females/#comment-4146016

This works well for Special Edition but I have no way of knowing if it is even convertible to Legendary Edition.

48 minutes ago, uknowhisname said:

Any plans for a BnP texture patch for your vaginaless mod? @donnerwetter

Will try to get started on it soon. I did some quick calculations and I might need to bake up to 100+ normal maps for the different schlongs due to the amount of normal maps in BnP, so it'll take a while. I might also end up doing separate patches for 1.8 and 2.0+. I have a partial private patch for 1.7/1.8 you can message me for in the mean time.

While working on the BnP patch for 3BA Vaginaless, I finally got fed up with the asymmetrical shadowing built-in to the ERF diffuse texture. The left side has always been darker than the right, requiring diffuse texture blends to be hand-edited to ensure both sides look nice. I felt like not doing that anymore, especially given just how many diffuse maps BnP has so I decided to symmetrise the texture. Unfortunately, unlike most other skyrim textures, the ERF texture maps are at an angle at a weird offset which means basic symmetry painting or flipping tricks didn't work so I had to resort to rotating the texture to stand on its corner, eyeballing the correct angle, duplicating the texture, flipping it and then mixing in some details from the right side back in so it didn't look too weird, then rotating it back to the original position. Some detail was lost in all the rotating transformations but it beats manually touching up every single texture from now on.

Left side shadows be gone! Hallelujah

Here's the .png for those of you who want to use this in their own texture bakes

erf_symmetrified.thumb.png.6f138679a0bef3e54619a1fa44c6bf71.png

What the end result looks like on a baked texture:

fixxed.png.fba09dbb53e6c779f7fc54287022dbac.png

Edited by donnerwetter
18 minutes ago, sila said:

What skin texture is that?

Get ready, you're not going to like this.

Diffuse: Baby Girl

Normal: Diamond (Sporty+Smooth Butt+Puffy Vagina+Puffy Nipples)

Head Normal: Eos (Pointy Face) (Compatible with Diamond body normals.)

Specular: BnP (Frostnip, doubled it's brightness in paint.net by duplicating a layer and setting it to additive.)

Subsurface: Diamond

Schlong Diffuse: Bijin Patch from DW w/ Diamond Glans from Diamond Patch from DW edited on, then baked in blender.

Edited by Honch