Voice Packs Now Available (SE & LE) - a list for your convenience

4 hours ago, Vilidic said:

I've tried using the voice packs, but when I play a text from relationship dialogue system, it still doesn't have voiced dialogue. Is there a required mod to have before it?

as long as you have relationship dialogue system it should work but unfortunately most of the voice packs I've downloaded have voices missing usually unique voices... other than that if they're in a bsa that's over 2 gig they wont load from what I understand... hope that helps

19 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

as long as you have relationship dialogue system it should work but unfortunately most of the voice packs I've downloaded have voices missing usually unique voices... other than that if they're in a bsa that's over 2 gig they wont load from what I understand... hope that helps

Thanks for the help! I found out why, i just downloaded the unique voice dialogue twice but I renamed one of them so the generic ones were obviously missing

19 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Regarding packing loose (voice) files into a BSA: Mod Organizer 2 includes a tool named BSA Packer.

Would that be a suitable way to pack voice mods with a lot of loose files into a BSA archive?

grafik.png.fcd2aca14ddaa0cf1b75e07ac0ab215e.png

yes

On 3/3/2022 at 8:58 AM, the.witcher said:

Regarding making .bsa files and using them in MO2: is it enough i just install this as a standalone mod, then convert to bsa and then just leave it loose, or do I need to move the .bsa file into the directory/mod that the voice pack is intended? How does this work?

If you're packing a BSA, you want to delete the files that were packed. It doesn't matter which mod folder the BSA ends up in, as long as it matches the name of a loaded plugin and doesn't conflict with another BSA of the same name.

On 7/24/2021 at 7:09 PM, Seeker999 said:

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission BSA Voice Pack voice pack by @Executaball, separate BSA's for LE and SE.  --- updated 08/01/2021

Additive voice files update for 2.0.41 by @Dozen9292. Requires main voice pack above.  --- added 10/13/2021

SubLola voice update for 2.0.44 by @Dozen9292. Includes previous updates. Requires main voice pack by Executaball.   --- added 11/15/2021

SubLola voice update not sure if it's for 2.0.46 or 2.0.47 by @Dozen9292. Includes previous updates. Requires main voice pack by Executaball.   ---

"additive voice files"

Does that mean it's the first update (and just a odd name choice) or something extra?

Or should I ask Dozen9292 directly?

Edited by donttouchmethere
27 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

Reading the linked comment, it's the voice files to that were added/changed from 2.0.39 to 2.0.41.

That what I read too, but additional and update are different things while stumbling thru the forest of voices o.o

I also take it as update and only the last file posted by @Dozen9292 are needed to update the basic voice files from Executaball.

The tension while installing new mods for a new game ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That what I read too, but additional and update are different things while stumbling thru the forest of voices o.o

I also take it as update and only the last file posted by @Dozen9292 are needed to update the basic voice files from Executaball.

Dozen's updates include his previous updates/additions. So yes, you should only need the base mod and the latest update. If that changes with the next update, by anyone, I'll make sure to include that info.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The tension while installing new mods for a new game ?

Heard.

On 3/12/2022 at 6:03 AM, donttouchmethere said:

"additive voice files"

Does that mean it's the first update (and just a odd name choice) or something extra?

Or should I ask Dozen9292 directly?

You need only the most recent delta update and Executaball's files.

I'll be uploading a new delta SLTR shortly.