Voice Packs Now Available (SE & LE) - a list for your convenience

7 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Was reading this again, look at the last registered bsa, the voice extra.

Loads without a plugin.

Not Recommended) Register the BSAs. This method you'll use your Skyrim.ini to load the BSAs instead of using a plugin. First you'll need to deactivate or delete the plugin. Next, you'll need to add the name of the BSA to your Skyrim.ini, in the following section:
[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa  :  The reason I don't recommend this method is that it's harder to change the order. This method you need to edit your Skyrim.inieach time you want to change the order, whereas with Method #1, you just either change the Installer Order of the package in BAIN, or in NMM. Also, you'll run up on the 255 character limit pretty quick, which means that you'll need to make use of Nitpick, which in turn requires SKSE. There's nothing wrong with requiring SKSE, but you'll have to wait for a SKSE update after each game update.

erm... not sure about this, but does this now also work for LE or not?

SKSE updates and manual edits of lists is no issue at all for me.

"Nitpick" is nowhere to be found, tho.

While I also do not understnad what the 255 character limit is?

5 minutes ago, judge007 said:

I gave you a bad link for Mod Organizer Legacy

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194?tab=files

Under Miscellaneous Files is the last release of Mod Organizer legacy, it has integration with nexus.

Sorry about that.

Hmm, 

I m still none the wiser, hard to read this and parse relevant information for LE (in the last posts)

Change to any other version of MO (Mo1 or Mo Legacy) is no option and never will be, at least for me.

Edited by Nymra
1 minute ago, Nymra said:

erm... not sure about this, but does this now also work for LE or not?

SKSE updates and manual edits of lists is no issue at all for me.

"Nitpick" is nowhere to be found, tho.

While I also do not understnad what the 255 character limit is?

Hmm, 

I m still none the wiser, hard to read this and parse relevant information for LE (in the last posts)

Change to any other version of MO (Mo1 or Mo Legacy) is no option and never will be, at least for me.

The relevant information wasn't all that relevant as it is simply to force priority loading of bsa's, they still require a plugin.

The other option is a little of manual work on your end.

You could get two BSAs per plugin, with naming one with " - Textures.bsa"

Not a good solution either.

Sounds like loose files is the end result.

12 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Sounds like loose files is the end result.

... because of LE users, correct?

If so, it would be nice to have some link/mathod (at the voice files) how to pack this into a bsa and load with a newly created dummy esl-ified esp. With Devious Cidhna, there doesn't seem to be a dummy esp necessary - probably the base mod doesn't have a bsa already, so the voice pack gets auto-loaded?

Unpacking a bsa and dumping the esp seems to be more user-managable than the other way around if an esp is necessary - just saying, not advising anything of course.

Edited by BillyG

(Not Recommended) Register the BSAs. This method you'll use your Skyrim.ini to load the BSAs instead of using a plugin. First you'll need to deactivate or delete the plugin. Next, you'll need to add the name of the BSA to your Skyrim.ini, in the following section:

Here again,  delete plugin

24 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

Great list! Thank you for compiling it.

It may make sense to add date/time to the individual voice pack entries to give a quick overview when they were added or updated.

14 minutes ago, BillyG said:

+1 - Better tagging for the voice packs (release date and base mod version) is a good idea, some of the 3 voice pack mod lists are more specific, some less so.

As for this voice pack list: The compatibility tracking thread has "changelogs" in the thread - this methods works, too, if the individual list entries aren't date-version taggd.

Glad you're finding it useful :).

Every time I update the list in the OP, I at least put the date in the 'Edited Post' field. Recently, I began making new posts for the new voice packs as well as adding them to the list.

When I first made my list, I debated how much information to include. I follow the SSE compatibility thread and have a great deal of appreciation and respect for @tasairis, even more so since I created this topic and have been updating it almost daily as more voice packs are created. Regarding voice packs, the version of the mod for which the voice pack is created isn't as important. Generally speaking, if the .esp name is the same then voice packs should be forward, and maybe even backwards (somebody please correct me if I am wrong), compatible. If dialog is different then some lines aren't voiced, but that can happen anyway for a variety of reasons.

I opted to keep The List as clean as possible as well as in alphabetical order. If different mod authors have created voice packs for the same mod, I will include those links. I will include the format(s) they use. Any other information is on a case by case basis. I don't want to be version specific unless it's necessary (i.e different authors created for different base mod versions, for versions hosted offsite, etc.) I don't want to confuse the issue of whether version information refers to the base mod or the voice pack, or whether the voice pack can only be used with a specific version of the base mod. When following the link, the user will see all this and more. When copying voice pack titles, looks like I pasted the title without editing in many cases. I should actually clean up the list to remove version information for all these reasons mentioned.

What I can do going forward is adding a date at the end of a new or updated entry. That is probably a good idea. I appreciate the feedback, thank you.

31 minutes ago, T-lam said:

(Not Recommended) Register the BSAs. This method you'll use your Skyrim.ini to load the BSAs instead of using a plugin. First you'll need to deactivate or delete the plugin. Next, you'll need to add the name of the BSA to your Skyrim.ini, in the following section:

Here again,  delete plugin

I ll try this when I have some time and report back. Should be quite easy to see if it works or not. thx

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I dont remember the exact reasons, but switching to MO2 was crucial at some point and there is no way back ever. 

Dunno why this feature is no longer in MO2, tho. 

I was hoping that the "next generation" voice packs would be smaller maybe, I think executeball wrote somewhere how he achieved that and maybe reduce the file sizes in the process.

But even having 1 additional ESP per mod is ALOT.

You said somewhere merging is not necessary, but what HAPPENS when I merge all the ESPs? zEdit also handles BSAs during merging, but I have no idea how honestly.

So I hoped it would be possible to merge the 4 ESP into the base ESP and still have the 3 BSA packs work... naturally my testing range is already behind any schedule and if anybody can give me some insight on this would be very cool indeed.

Regarding using up ESP limits in MO2 LE, I'd recommend you name the bsa into the original mod (if the original mod does not already have a BSA), or any other mod that is loaded but not using a BSA. You can also use the "mod - Textures.esp" method to load 2 BSAs per esp. 

I leave that step up to the user as it is pretty specific to your load order and how you want to do things :3

2 hours ago, Executaball said:

Regarding using up ESP limits in MO2 LE, I'd recommend you name the bsa into the original mod (if the original mod does not already have a BSA), or any other mod that is loaded but not using a BSA. You can also use the "mod - Textures.esp" method to load 2 BSAs per esp. 

I leave that step up to the user as it is pretty specific to your load order and how you want to do things :3

hey, yeah, no pressure. I just love this stuff alot and I m not opposed in investing some time customizing it to my need. Just for figuring out what to do best I require some info. I will do all the suggested and report back when I have success. Right now my game loading time is 2 minutes (just slapped all the SL survival Voice on top) which is still manageable for me. But Lola and SS++ and some more will follow :P
I think when I hit 3 mins I consider investing some time into BSA management lol! 

• 1 month later...
On 10/4/2021 at 12:51 PM, GamerLat said:

Have you considered developing the Voice Packs for the Mods: Dibella SisterHood, Sexy Bandit Captives and Magno cum Gaudio?

Thanks in Advance

I just try to maintain a list of available voice packs. Have you also tried posting your request on DoubleCheeseburger's xVASynth Based Mod Voicification Thread or Project Echo - Voice Packs - Deep Learning Voice Synthesis with xVASynth thread?