Voice Packs Now Available (SE & LE) - a list for your convenience

On 12/29/2022 at 6:26 PM, lendiforma said:

Is there a way to improve perfomance with all of these packs on LE? I got quite a few Sexlab mods, and voice pack with them, and I think I finally hit bedrock - the last 6gb RDS voice pack I added takes my save loading time up to 5-10 minutes. Tried loose files, tried packing it in bsa of different sizes, no luck, it's all the same. Real shame. Can anything be done about that?

long loading is problem of loose files quantity, not bsas.

I have about 20 voicepacks (may be more) in LE, packed in bsas, some of them splitted in several bsas. Save loading takes about 10-20 secs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to pack the SLSF Fame Comments voice files into a BSA with Cathedral Asset Optimizer but I'm having issues.  Its my first time doing this so I expected to be lost, but I digress.  So what I'm doing is the below:

1. I copied the sound folder (which holds the voice folder, which holds the SLSFFFamecomments.esp folder, ect) from the downloaded ZIP folder and transferred them to a seperate work folder.

2. I open Cathedral Asset Optimizer and change the directory to that very sound folder I just copied over.   I check over the settings I included in the picture below.

3. I then hit run, and the thing says done in like a second.  

I know I'm doing something wrong because I don't see any output BSA/dummy esp file anywhere.  And I know for like a set of 4gb loose files, it should take a while.  Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong? 

Also, I heard that BSA files have a cap of 2gb.  Considering the loose files in this pack are larger, is there anything I should know/do accordingly to make this work?

image.png.056281146380b309f0f02b87358f309e.png

@bobleez, When I created my BSA's, multiple dummy plugins and multiple BSA files were created, iirc, in the folder I set as my directory. I don't recall it taking very long. Your image doesn't show the file path of your directory or the profile you're using (SSE, etc.). Have you checked the CAO mod page for help or to double-check you set it up correctly? Last time I checked it was very informative.

@Seeker999 I set it to SSE profile.  I tried again, this time trying to create the BSA directly in the MO2 folder for the mod.  I set the directory to the topmost folder of  the tree, titled "Sound", which is a subfolder of the "SLSSFFameComments 3.31 Voice Files" Folder.  Having checked off all the options I did in my previous picture, I got this log message.

2023-02-26 20:26:34 [INFO] Listing files and directories...
2023-02-26 20:26:34 [INFO] Processing: D:/MO2/mods/SLSFFameComments 3.31 Voice Files/sound
2023-02-26 20:26:34 [INFO] Beginning...
2023-02-26 20:26:35 [INFO] Creating BSA...
2023-02-26 20:27:22 [INFO] Process completed

So it says it should be completed, I don't see any BSA files whether in the "SLSFFameComments 3.31 Voice Files" folder nor in the "sound" folder.  I haven't thought to check the CAO page however.  I'll take a look over there.

Edited by bobleez
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...