3 minutes ago, GregorSamsa said:

Thank you, Suzutsuki! Sadly I can't get it to work. There is no dialogue option. I bet 'm doing something wrong. Do I need a fresh game?  

He just did the animation. Not a full mod.

You need some mods to use it.

I like this idea, im surprised this hasn't been a complete thing already. Could be a simple mod as far as function- Player presses assigned button to give it a slap, Npc responds based on arousal . You could possibly assign it as a shout, but press z to slap ?

If there is a framework made it could also make its way as a framework into other mods like monoman1's  wonderful Survival mod.

We could be slappin asses all over skyrim!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 5:42 AM, Suzutsuki said:

Sometimes they are not positioned properly, but I think it's okay. It usually works fine.

I thought it was okay but when you are on the move, the positions are often misaligned, so I modified it a bit.

Butt Slap.7z 49.8 kB · 52 downloads

Thank you good sir, it works. The first time the mod loaded it didnt do anything, but after saving and reloading it started working.

You should really create a mod page with this, as simple as it is, it works and maybe other people would like to use it too. (I've been searching for something like this for a long time)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 5:42 AM, Suzutsuki said:

Sometimes they are not positioned properly, but I think it's okay. It usually works fine.

I thought it was okay but when you are on the move, the positions are often misaligned, so I modified it a bit.

Butt Slap.7z 49.8 kB · 189 downloads

Please make a mod page for this. It's a great mod that I think a lot of people are missing out for not using. I've been using it and I have a lot of fun with this little mod, more than with some huge scripted mods.

This is a mod that gives a chance for instead of a regular greeting a male npc slaps the pc's butt.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 PM, wfowfo said:

Is there a LE version?

On 10/3/2021 at 3:46 PM, CaerHenWen said:

Can you make a LE version please?

I've managed to put the mod back together for a working LE version and added a few extra bits and bobs to the mod as well

if @Suzutsuki gives permission I'll figure out how to create a mod page to upload the LE version + optional extras

@GregorSamska and @suzutsuki  What a great mod!  Thank you!  It works perfectly.    ?

Let me ask: is it possible to include women as slappers of womens' butts? (And of mens, maybe?).  I'd love to have equality in the mod.

And even better: the player (mines female) slapping a follower butt. Maybe a DAR element might work on that?

Don't let this get buried - it's awesome! 

Edited by Bluegunk
On 7/22/2021 at 10:42 PM, Suzutsuki said:

Butt Slap.7z 49.8 kB · 353 downloads

Hey can you please tell me how you get the animation to "activate"? I downloaded the mod for Skyrim SE, but nothing happens when I approach NPCs. Thanks!

On 7/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, Suzutsuki said:

Butt Slap.7z 49.8 kB · 480 downloads

Does your mod require Sexlab for it to work? I havent gotten it to trigger so far and was wondering if its for me using Ostim/Osa

Edit: I just installed the Framework to see it'd fix it, and it does activate now! (Though doesnt play well with Ostim) Which brings me to ask... I'd love to have this mod without the Sexlab dependency!

Edited by IsabellesBells
12 hours ago, IsabellesBells said:

Does your mod require Sexlab for it to work? I havent gotten it to trigger so far and was wondering if its for me using Ostim/Osa

Edit: I just installed the Framework to see it'd fix it, and it does activate now! (Though doesnt play well with Ostim) Which brings me to ask... I'd love to have this mod without the Sexlab dependency!

Hey can you please tell me what you mean by "installed the Framework to see it'd fix"? I'm still trying to get the animation to work for Skyrim SE. I downloaded the "Butt Slap.7z 49.8 kB" file from the post into Vortex and ran FNIS. When I launched Skyrim SE on an old save, nothing happens. 

2 hours ago, Khang8000973 said:

Hey can you please tell me what you mean by "installed the Framework to see it'd fix"? I'm still trying to get the animation to work for Skyrim SE. I downloaded the "Butt Slap.7z 49.8 kB" file from the post into Vortex and ran FNIS. When I launched Skyrim SE on an old save, nothing happens. 

Save and exit the game. Enter the game to read the save , the mod is active

2 hours ago, Khang8000973 said:

You just want to make sure you download and install "Sexlab SE Animation Framework" (Make sure to install the right one depending on if you still SE or AE)

I'd also like to see this type of mod being usable on NPCs. If I was more of a expert on how writing scripts works, I would try to make this possible myself since it looks like all you'd need to do is rewrite it and apply the script to a lesser power and make it so that it plays an animation on the nearest NPC. If anyone is looking for any other mods that allows the player to slap NPC butts, there's both OSex which features interactive spanking animations, and the following mod that works as a non-damaging, non-hostile weapon that even leaves a hand print. Paradise Halls also has a whip that leaves marks

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47561

Edited by AceofWind