[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Posted new version v20131002, it requires SexLab 1.2 and SexLabAroused v20131001

To update just copy new files over old ones

Changes:

v20131002 - requires SexLab 1.2
- Fixed some API mismatches with SexLab 1.2
- Fixed female playing male masturbation
- Fixed LC will not lunch animations if PC is in combat or hostile to PC are present in cell
- Fixed detection of special followers
- Added MCM translation files
- Removed Aroused NPC rape from LC, will move it to independent mod or LoversHook
- Unsatisfied spouse can still rape PC if arousal > 70

I am trying to create more focused modular mods.
So in last version I had removed aroused NPC rape from LC, it is only there for historical reasons.
I will move that functionally to either independent mod or will merge it into LoversHook, not sure yet.

Thanks for update. Unfortunatelly i still get "Sexlab animation failed to start [-1]" after talking with my spouse. After I choose dialog option rather than see animation i see this communication ("Sexlab animation failed to start [-1]") and my spouse lift in the air resulting her flying 1 meter above chair/bed or whetever she was while i was talking. When i go to sleep and wake up i see her sitting in the middle of room on nothing, but thin air. Anyone has the same problem?

Could I get a clearer explanation on what defines an "area" in regards to sleeping near aroused NPCs?

Are we talking about interior cells? Exterior cells? If both, how many cells are potentially risks? Can a horny bandit from a camp a grid away from me wander over to my camp and wake me up unexpectedly?

And if not.....can we have that if I ask nicely? Please?

Thats really one part of my immersive adventures in Skyrim that has never been addressed at all. I camp all over the place due to Frostfall but since all NPC's more or less sit around their patrol point routes in very circumscribed areas....my Frosfall tent might as well be on another planet.

Anyways love the idea of people occasionally taking what they want, just wondering how far they're willing to go to get it. I mean I think it would be a little silly of me to have to dance around naked in front of a hunters camp for a bit then literally camp right next to him to get him to...uh...take matters into his own hands.

Hi SemiPro, just curious as I am using Frostfall also, how are you coping with the cold factor if someone surprises you in your camp or rather if you have to undress to get them to notice you?

Hi

Thanx for great mod

I have this problem: After upgrading (fnis+sexlab+aroused+this) when NPCs masturbating females do it under the bed males sunken into bed im not shure its this mod causing it but its the only one i have using masturbation so i have to ask if its a known problem and if there is a fix ?

Thanx

Hi

Thanx for great mod

I have this problem: After upgrading (fnis+sexlab+aroused+this) when NPCs masturbating females do it under the bed males sunken into bed im not shure its this mod causing it but its the only one i have using masturbation so i have to ask if its a known problem and if there is a fix ?

Thanx

I have the same problem, but not always, still researching the cause, but it is either SexLab or FNIS.

Could I get a clearer explanation on what defines an "area" in regards to sleeping near aroused NPCs?

Are we talking about interior cells? Exterior cells? If both, how many cells are potentially risks? Can a horny bandit from a camp a grid away from me wander over to my camp and wake me up unexpectedly?

Thats really one part of my immersive adventures in Skyrim that has never been addressed at all. I camp all over the place due to Frostfall but since all NPC's more or less sit around their patrol point routes in very circumscribed areas....my Frosfall tent might as well be on another planet.

Anyways love the idea of people occasionally taking what they want, just wondering how far they're willing to go to get it. I mean I think it would be a little silly of me to have to dance around naked in front of a hunters camp for a bit then literally camp right next to him to get him to...uh...take matters into his own hands.

Hi SemiPro, just curious as I am using Frostfall also, how are you coping with the cold factor if someone surprises you in your camp or rather if you have to undress to get them to notice you?

From last version there is no aroused NPC rape in LC.

But any way, LC always scans only interior cells, it does nothing at exterior cells.

And from last version it will do nothing if there are hostile NPC in the cell. So followers will not start sex in the middle of fight.

Thanks for update. Unfortunatelly i still get "Sexlab animation failed to start [-1]" after talking with my spouse. After I choose dialog option rather than see animation i see this communication ("Sexlab animation failed to start [-1]") and my spouse lift in the air resulting her flying 1 meter above chair/bed or whetever she was while i was talking. When i go to sleep and wake up i see her sitting in the middle of room on nothing, but thin air. Anyone has the same problem? 

Yes Daniel I have the same problem.  

Is matchmaker sex working properly with PC and Spouse?

If no, try to reinstall SexLab

If yes, PM or post here papyrus log after the notification had appeared.

Hi

Thanx for great mod

Thanx

I have the same problem, but not always, still researching the cause, but it is either SexLab or FNIS.

From last version there is no aroused NPC rape in LC.

But any way, LC always scans only interior cells, it does nothing at exterior cells.

And from last version it will do nothing if there are hostile NPC in the cell. So followers will not start sex in the middle of fight.

Yes Daniel I have the same problem.  

When I uninstalled BeastRape and CreatureSex, Matchmaker started working..... and a lot of the continual "air humping"  went away too.

It works at all, but me and my spouse. I have reinstalled sexlab and lovers comfort several times with clean saves and deleting scripts by your program. I will paste logs concerning lovers comfort/sexlab here just for case:

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] Cannot open store for class "LoversComfortWINakedScr", missing file?

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversComfortWINakedScr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] Cannot open store for class "LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript", missing file?

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] Cannot open store for class "LoversComfortReadScr", missing file?

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversComfortReadScr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:52PM] warning: Could not find type LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript in the type table in save

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:38PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:48PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots---

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:48PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0803CE6E)>]

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:49PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B141)>]

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ---

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM]  FATAL: AddActor()

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM]    Failed to slot actor '[Actor < (00000014)>]'

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B141)>]

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: SexLab animation failed to start [-1]

Hello thanks for MCM or so he could translate.

Only one thing I'm having the comfort of tantacolo chaurus and explained here -63www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-pagechaurus /

LOL

Not sure about CTD.

But estrus animation is lunched by LC as it trying  to play masturbation animation.

I will patch this.

It works at all, but me and my spouse. I have reinstalled sexlab and lovers comfort several times with clean saves and deleting scripts by your program. I will paste logs concerning lovers comfort/sexlab here just for case:

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] Cannot open store for class "LoversComfortWINakedScr", missing file?

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversComfortWINakedScr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] Cannot open store for class "LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript", missing file?

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] Cannot open store for class "LoversComfortReadScr", missing file?

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:51PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversComfortReadScr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/03/2013 - 05:43:52PM] warning: Could not find type LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript in the type table in save

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:38PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:48PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots---

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:48PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0803CE6E)>]

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:49PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B141)>]

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ---

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM]  FATAL: AddActor()

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM]    Failed to slot actor '[Actor < (00000014)>]'

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B141)>]

[10/03/2013 - 05:44:50PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: SexLab animation failed to start [-1]

You can Ignore the warnings, papyrus is complaining about old missing scripts.

Can you lunch animations with matchmaker with PC and Spouse?

Actor 000014 is Player.

For some reason SexLab can not add player to animation system, try to reset SexLab from MCM menu.

Or try to clean save SexLab, while all other SexLab based mods are disabled.

1) From what I read a page back, outdoors cells are not checked for arousal when entering. Does that mean that the outdoor areas of "Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite" or "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley" do not work?

2) Also, does this mod work well with the more complex follower mods like Vilja, Cerwidon, Hoth and Inigo?  

3) Is it compatible with EFF, or UFO?

4) And finally what is AAAA?  There are bugs/conflicts with this, but since I have no idea what AAAA is, maybe I dont' have AAAA.

Thanks.  I can't wait to try it.

Would it be possible to make the auto-PC masturbation a toggle, rather than forced?

Yes, I plan to add MCM settings for all triggers. But not sure then it is going to happen.

1) From what I read a page back, outdoors cells are not checked for arousal when entering. Does that mean that the outdoor areas of "Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite" or "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley" do not work?

2) Also, does this mod work well with the more complex follower mods like Vilja, Cerwidon, Hoth and Inigo?  

3) Is it compatible with EFF, or UFO?

4) And finally what is AAAA?  There are bugs/conflicts with this, but since I have no idea what AAAA is, maybe I dont' have AAAA.

Thanks.  I can't wait to try it.

1) Arousal is checked always around a player by SexLabAroused. Dialogue options should work everywhere (except swing, which is not granted to work outdoors).

Some events like NPC-NPC sex, Follower masturbation will work only indoors in non hostile environment.

2) Read FAQ

3) I use AFT it works well, it used to work with UFO when I used it.

4) According to google AAAA is American Association of Advertising Agencies, never tried this mod.

I have reseted SexLab and was able to use matchmaker on me and my spouse, but separately. When i mark me and her at the same time animation doesnt work. Clean save didnt help.

Not much I can help you here, try to collect few debug logs just like the one you posted previously and post problem at SexLab support thread.

Edit: It looks like your setup is working, and the problem is in save file itself, something need to be reset there. So either try to load older save or start a new game. or try different combinations of reset methods.

From your description page on page 1.

Bugs / Conflicts:

Spoiler 
  • AAAA

Just curious if it means something, or if you are fed up with them and want to yell, " Aaaaaaaah!!"

Sorry about that.

No known conflicts, LC only adds new content and does not modify existing one.

No major bugs, though there are glitches here and there like falling through bads, or masturbating with estrus.