[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

I've noticed CTDs as well, seems to be happening while a cell is being scanned.

EDIT:

To turn on papyrus logging, open up skyrim.ini in your documents folder and change these values under [Papyrus] to:

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

When you run your game a folder is created called "Logs", which contains the debug info.

hello,

i'm not exactly sure if it's Asoused or Comfort but at a certain threshold of arousal my female follower raped my male PC at wake up. She however used a strap-on and played the male animation. That was funny once, but i'd prefer she do it the right way next time ...

Is there a way to make that when a female rapes a male, she takes the female role ?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Pretty sure you just need to switch off females use male animations to accomplish that.

I expected something like this but haven't seen this option ... i'll have another look in MCM, maybe with eyes opened next time ;)

Thanks for your answer :)

Yeah it's in Lover's Comfort's MCM menu, and not under Sexlab.  If it's no longer there, try in Aroused's menu.

I had a few problems while using my spouse as a follower!

The first problem was they would stop and talk to a potential lover then refuse to move as if there was no time limit on the talk package, Even after 5 minutes real time the only solution was to keep fast travelling as if there follower package was bugged,

Also since I use UFO if I have both spouse and follower once the follower is the lover they will stop and have sex while your in combat!!!!

I thought it was a bug at first but when it happened a second time on a new game I'm positive both times they started having sex while we were still in combat not before or after,

The first time it happened I'm not sure if one of them was hit or not but once they had finished both refused to move from that cell that's when I deleted my saves and started a new game,

Thanks for all the time and effort that has gone into both Arousal and LC and I will continue to use LC with or without my spouse or just use 80 for there setting.

The first problem was they would stop and talk to a potential lover then refuse to move as if there was no time limit on the talk package, Even after 5 minutes real time the only solution was to keep fast travelling as if there follower package was bugged,

Also since I use UFO if I have both spouse and follower once the follower is the lover they will stop and have sex while your in combat!!!!

I thought it was a bug at first but when it happened a second time on a new game I'm positive both times they started having sex while we were still in combat not before or after,

The first time it happened I'm not sure if one of them was hit or not but once they had finished both refused to move from that cell that's when I deleted my saves and started a new game,

Thanks for all the time and effort that has gone into both Arousal and LC and I will continue to use LC with or without my spouse or just use 80 for there setting.

1. First problem, looks like two AI packages are fighting for control,

problematic to fix, too many conflict options.

Do they finish talking and then standing? or just stand and waiting to start talking?

2. I will write it down, general policy is that LC should not work during combat.

I seem to have a small problem, I cant seem to modify my thresholds, it stands on the default but when I try to change it, it goes to zero and I can't change it back with the slider. Only thing I can do is revert it to default by pressing the "revert to default" button. Also my max threshold seems to lock at 30....Maybe I haven't upgraded it properly?

Any advice on this matter is most welcome

Wait, wait it was just me who was being an idiot. I needed up update my sexlab arousal I had downloaded an older version....Derp x6

First of, redneck2x, I love your mod =) 

Second, English isn't my native language, so please apologize if something isn't well understandable. 

Your mod was / is exactly that what I missed in Fallout New Vegas. I'm not sure if you want to expand this mod but I would like to give you my ideas, maybe you like them:

1. Integration of the multiple spouse-mod. It would be great, if you could marry more than one person in your mod, so that you have to watch over more than one lover. In the next step, the spouse could although have more than one lover, so that they would perform a threesome if they are at the right moment in the same cell. 

2. More options to handle the lover of your spouse. For example I would like to have a more satisfying possibility to deal with the lover. Maybe there would be a way to integrate him/her into the love-triangle? Or a way to ask your spouse if he/she could get intimate with the lover while your character is standing next to them and masturbate?

3. Integration of the creature-mods. Of course this here will need some time but since the creature-animations work, it would be a nice idea to use creature-companions in your mod too as lovers of your spouse. 

Well, that are my thoughts. But your mod is great like it is at the moment! I love it to come home and hear moaning all over the place while I don't see anything and have to find my wife.

Thank you for your attention =)

Hi I am totally new to the sexlab frame work, have previously only used standalone's like SA and AP.

I love to try this out, the idea behind it sounds quite appealing for roleplaying. Can you or anybody tell me if I get this mod and the required files mentioned below ,does that include animations for sex acts or do I need another mod for that from the sexlab framework?

Also, can standalone mods like SexAddict still work with this as they require FORE for the scripts to work?

I know most people on this site have been following the dev. of these mods for some time and are familiar with how it all works, and that is sometimes taking for granted, but I would appreciate clarifying that point very much.

Cheers.

No one seems to be raping me.  How does the rape work?

EDIT:  I am also getting a "Sex lab animation failed [-1]"  message.  Is this normal or is this part of the bugginess you were talking about with sex lab 1.2?

No one seems to be raping me.  How does the rape work?

EDIT:  I am also getting a "Sex lab animation failed [-1]"  message.  Is this normal or is this part of the bugginess you were talking about with sex lab 1.2?

EDIT 2:  All I am getting a "catching an unfriendly gaze"  then nothing. Is something suppose to happen? I would just like to know so I can figure out if I have installed this mod correctly.

1. First problem, looks like two AI packages are fighting for control,

problematic to fix, too many conflict options.

Do they finish talking and then standing? or just stand and waiting to start talking?

2. I will write it down, general policy is that LC should not work during combat.

Is there supposed to be blank voice files with the mod for the talk package scene to work or does it use game engine magic if so the magic is not working for me!

Even after a clean install of skyrim the talk package is still bugged, Once I enter a cell my spouse will stop and the NPC will travel to them and they just stand there so there waiting to start talking?

Since I started testing to see what was happening I suspect the talk package has never worked for me since before I would only notice my spouse was missing and find them stood with a potential.