[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

I think I got SexiS out & Comfort running alright. One thing is all my companions say no when I proposition them in dialogue under "let's have some" > get to know eachother better.

Any suggestions? I'm not getting any ;)

Your companion's arousal has to reach a certain point before they'll consent to having sex with the PC.

Redneck2x, is it possible for a spouse to initiate a threesome encounter when s/he cheats?

Yes, but with whom? (so it would make sense) ususally there is only one lover in cell.

The mod cant seem to find my current follower in MCM and I was able to witness a couple having sex so I think the mod is functioning so is there anyway I can get this fixed I tried the trouble shooting method already.

Follower detection is slow, and works only then you enter interior cells.

Is the follower special like Villja? If yes, then you can add the follower to special faction through console "setfactionrank XX05BB1C 0", see FAQ.

Quick question when the character has maxed arousal and they sleep, the will masturbate on wake-up like stated in the info.  But my female character plays the male masturbation animation, and when i disable the male one she does nothing.  Does the masturbation only apply to male characters? Thanks

No, mastrubation should work for both genders, it is some sort of a bug. I will investigate it.

It would help if you PM me papyrus log after PC mastrubated.

I'm having the same problems some other people are having here. NPC arousal levels are set to 0 and do not rise at all. Player arousal rises only with the Exhibitionist option selected. The mods seem to work properly, but there is this one big problem. I downloaded the latest versions and installed everything correctly. Also the Lovers Comfort does not trigger, but i assmue it is because NPCs do not have nor want sex due to the arousal not rising. On a side note, how do you rape people or force them into sex manually?

In case someone asks:

Can you start SexLab animtions with Matchmaker mod? - Yes

Can you see SexLab MCM menu? - Yes

Can you see SexLab Aroused MCM menu? - Yes

After you press 'N' is any notification apears in top left conner? - Yes

Can you see Lover's Comfort MCM menu? - Yes

Disbale LC, then try to clean save SexLabAroused.

Then enable LC.

It should help.

1.my arousal level is always 0,,how to increase?

2.I'm not married in this game,,so how to do it with my follower?

3.whenever I talk to my follower to "time to know each other a lil'better"(I guess),they always replied with "nah,I don't think so",,is this how it is supposed to be?

Same thing happens to me. It also says that the version of Lovers Comfort i currently have is 0. Is it meant to be like that?

No, version should be date. Try to clean save LC that should help.

i finally updated to the latest version and encountered the following problem:

[loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (BD042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell

The games closes (yes, it closes, not a crash as it shuts down everything) after this.

The log line is normal, in order to save some CPU LC skips exterior cell scan.

The problem is some there else.

I've been trying for ages for this to work, but it doesn't seem to for me. I've installed all the requirements and they're all up to date. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Please be more decriptive, what is working and what does not.

Can you start SexLab animtions with Matchmaker mod?

Can you see SexLab MCM menu?

Can you see SexLab Aroused MCM menu?

After you press 'N' is any notification apears in top left conner?

Can you see Lover's Comfort MCM menu?

I completely reinstalled all mods related to ssl. I installed the latest arousal and comfort mods and ssl 1.15b.

Animations with 2 npc's work, and animations with follower and PC work (after sleep). Animations with the PC's wife always fail to start and the wife does not have the "let's have some" dialogue option (while I can give npc's that option). The PC's wife does have the regular wife dialogue options.

What can I do to repair this?

Can you see spouse details in LC MCM menu under status->spouse?

It looks like you are not Skyrim "legaly" maried or using multiple marige mod. To fix this you need to remarie , ppl did this, not sure how.

Thanks for the reply.

Can you see Lover's Comfort MCM menu? - Yes, it says my arousal is 0 in the Lovers Comfort MCM, but Arousal is 100 in the Arousal MCM.

I also forgot to mention that nothing happens when i sleep near my Spouse. Also when i try the options for my follower, nothing happens at all, no animations or anything.

Intersting, and very nasty bug.

Try to clean save ONLY LC, it sould help.

Figured that out sometimes after i posted this, but forgot to post that i figured it out.

The solution is actually pretty sad, as i had to disable SL Arousal and SL LC, as i experienced random crashes after the update.

i can actually run LC and Arousal, but i got to disable alot of other scripted mods then, that had no impact before the LC update and the switch over to the new Arousal framework, as the latter is really stressing the scripting engine, sometimes even delaying key input indoors (and only indoors), so i got to hold a movement key for a while, to make my toon move (but my toon stops immediatly, as i release the movement key).

Both disabled and the game runs just fine. Just sad, as i liked the exhibitionist feature of Arousal, even tho i had a hard time to get rid of my toons arousal level, as most sex acts just didn't reduce it properly. Well... i'll have to wait for the next version, to see if my problem gets solved (as i may as well have switched the used mods by then).

Redneck2x, is it possible for a spouse to initiate a threesome encounter when s/he cheats?

Yes, but with whom? (so it would make sense) ususally there is only one lover in cell.

The mod cant seem to find my current follower in MCM and I was able to witness a couple having sex so I think the mod is functioning so is there anyway I can get this fixed I tried the trouble shooting method already.

Follower detection is slow, and works only then you enter interior cells.

Is the follower special like Villja? If yes, then you can add the follower to special faction through console "setfactionrank XX05BB1C 0", see FAQ.

Quick question when the character has maxed arousal and they sleep, the will masturbate on wake-up like stated in the info.  But my female character plays the male masturbation animation, and when i disable the male one she does nothing.  Does the masturbation only apply to male characters? Thanks

No, mastrubation should work for both genders, it is some sort of a bug. I will investigate it.

It would help if you PM me papyrus log after PC mastrubated.

I'm having the same problems some other people are having here. NPC arousal levels are set to 0 and do not rise at all. Player arousal rises only with the Exhibitionist option selected. The mods seem to work properly, but there is this one big problem. I downloaded the latest versions and installed everything correctly. Also the Lovers Comfort does not trigger, but i assmue it is because NPCs do not have nor want sex due to the arousal not rising. On a side note, how do you rape people or force them into sex manually?

In case someone asks:

Can you see Lover's Comfort MCM menu? - Yes

Disbale LC, then try to clean save SexLabAroused.

Then enable LC.

It should help.

1.my arousal level is always 0,,how to increase?

2.I'm not married in this game,,so how to do it with my follower?

3.whenever I talk to my follower to "time to know each other a lil'better"(I guess),they always replied with "nah,I don't think so",,is this how it is supposed to be?

Same thing happens to me. It also says that the version of Lovers Comfort i currently have is 0. Is it meant to be like that?

No, version should be date. Try to clean save LC that should help.

i finally updated to the latest version and encountered the following problem:

[loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (BD042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell

The games closes (yes, it closes, not a crash as it shuts down everything) after this.

I've been trying for ages for this to work, but it doesn't seem to for me. I've installed all the requirements and they're all up to date. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I completely reinstalled all mods related to ssl. I installed the latest arousal and comfort mods and ssl 1.15b.

Animations with 2 npc's work, and animations with follower and PC work (after sleep). Animations with the PC's wife always fail to start and the wife does not have the "let's have some" dialogue option (while I can give npc's that option). The PC's wife does have the regular wife dialogue options.

It looks like you are not Skyrim "legaly" maried or using multiple marige mod. To fix this you need to remarie , ppl did this, not sure how.

Thanks for the reply.

Can you see Lover's Comfort MCM menu? - Yes, it says my arousal is 0 in the Lovers Comfort MCM, but Arousal is 100 in the Arousal MCM.

I also forgot to mention that nothing happens when i sleep near my Spouse. Also when i try the options for my follower, nothing happens at all, no animations or anything.

Intersting, and very nasty bug.

Try to clean save ONLY LC, it sould help.

I have entered a interior and it updated but arousal seems to not be active reguardless of standing naked in front of my follower for a few in game hour's and im using a vanilla follower.

I have entered a interior and it updated but arousal seems to not be active reguardless of standing naked in front of my follower for a few in game hour's and im using a vanilla follower.

I had a similar problem, NPCs completely failed to respond to me in any mod. The problem turned out to SkyRe for which had to install fix. In fact, as I understand, the problem may also be the latest Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

I hope it can help someone.

I had a similar problem, NPCs completely failed to respond to me in any mod. The problem turned out to SkyRe for which had to install fix. In fact, as I understand, the problem may also be the latest Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

I hope it can help someone.

I dont have SkyRe but I do have Unofficial Skyrim Patch ill deactivate and see what happens.

I don't have skyRe, but I do have the unofficial Patch and the game is working as it should for me.  I make sure all my followers have had sex at least once and then the arousal system starts working.  Since it's working for some and not for others, there must be a mod that is causing conflicts some place or they aren't making sure that the NPC's have had sex at least once to get the arousal system working.  If it was a problem with the mod itself I don't think it would work for anyone.

Hearthfire houses can have multiple people other than the spouse and the children living in them.  Usually the housecarl and the bard that can be hired.  Other people can use mods to have other followers live with they mark them to.

I had tried before with Cerwiden as my spouse and having both Rayya and Llewellyn the Nightingale at the Lakeview Manor home, but it only acted as first-come-first-serve as for who got to bang my wife.

Thanks for the reply.

Greetings,

Unfortunately I am having the same sort of problem, as in sleeping near my spouse does nothing. And he is a vanilla follower, he just wakes up and masturbates and my character will often do the same and she then has to ask him for sex which he will then consent to... most of the time. Not always though.

Can I have some clarification with this:

• How to have follower dialogues for Vilja (or some other NPC)? Open console, with mouse click on NPC, type "setfactionrank XX05BB1C 0". You must replace XX with LoversComfort load order hex code, which you can find by typing "help loverscomfort".

Specifically Vilja. Ive followed the steps but It keeps saying compiled script not saved. what  is the "load order hex code" that Im looking for? theres a long number(like 7digits or something) that comes up when i click on her in console command, but when I type that number in place of the "setfactionrank XX... in place of the XX, it doesnt work. What should I be typing in? 

Can I have some clarification with this:

• How to have follower dialogues for Vilja (or some other NPC)? Open console, with mouse click on NPC, type "setfactionrank XX05BB1C 0". You must replace XX with LoversComfort load order hex code, which you can find by typing "help loverscomfort".

Specifically Vilja. Ive followed the steps but It keeps saying compiled script not saved. what  is the "load order hex code" that Im looking for? theres a long number(like 7digits or something) that comes up when i click on her in console command, but when I type that number in place of the "setfactionrank XX... in place of the XX, it doesnt work. What should I be typing in? 

in the console type

help loverscomfort

if nothing shows up the mod isnt loaded

if some lines show up take the first two numbers or letters of the code (all will be the same)

for example 1B645F0AD

so the load order is 1B

Edit: I also noticed if the scripts are not cleaned from previous version

the older version comes up..

I also deleted any .ghost files and reinstalled loverscomfort.

It showed the newest version when loading.. then it worked

On another note you can also get the load order from tes mod manager

just left click on Loverscomfort.esp

At the bottom window is FormID: XX

that is also what you use to replace the xx

mine is 1B

Just figured I'd mention something else, I don't know if this is known already, I've been testing things out in my game to see if I could track down the problem, but I have yet to. Now my character will have sex with her spouse but he will also have sex with others, constantly. For example, I had two followers, her spouse (Vladimir) and Lydia, for some reason they got to liking each other and everywhere I went they started having sex if I entered a new place. Also, if I walked away whilst they were in the middle of sex, it could glitch them terribly. I also noticed, I could not leave the area at all if anyone had sex when I entered an area (cell I believe they called? Not sure), I had to wait until they finished having sex, else when I came back to the same place, they would be completely glitched. Only changes I made to the mod was turn the arousal for each day up. So I wonder if that might have been the problem? I'm not sure. 

-C

Carida do you have ZaZanimations disabled cause SexLab no longer needs it..

If your using the latest version.. 1.15b of SexLab

This was in a game where zazaanimations were not installed unfortunately. So I am the only one experiencing the glitching if you leave the area whilst people are having sex? Oh dear, I wonder if I am having a bad conflict.

-C

This was in a game where zazaanimations were not installed unfortunately. So I am the only one experiencing the glitching if you leave the area whilst people are having sex? Oh dear, I wonder if I am having a bad conflict.

SexLab

-C

No i doubt it cause i think there is another issue not related to Lovers Comfort

It probably has something to do with the SexLab Random Sex

Cause I had a follower and a whiterun gaurd initiate sex and i didnt know where.. Cause it was an exterior cell on the world map..

but soon as i walked away from it.. it crashes.. Im Running SexLab 1.20 alpha 2 (i think its alpha 2)

SexLab

-C

No i doubt it cause i think there is another issue not related to Lovers Comfort

It probably has something to do with the SexLab Random Sex

Cause I had a follower and a whiterun gaurd initiate sex and i didnt know where.. Cause it was an exterior cell on the world map..

but soon as i walked away from it.. it crashes.. Im Running SexLab 1.20 alpha 2 (i think its alpha 2)

Is there a random sex feature in sexlab? I have the most recent version, 1.5b. I don't have a random sex mod installed. Hmm the sexual ones I have installed are... Lover's Comfort, Arousal of course, Dangerously Nude tweaked, SexLab Submit, Lover's Hook, Sexlab PayCrime and Matchmaker, I worried there might be a conflict somewhere. I could have overdone it lol

-C

I have an odd problem.

My game is CTD when I try to save AFTER I have had sex with my spouse.

To confirm, SexLab is installed, and the Aroused is working, along with Loverscomfort. Everything works fine except if I try to save after, it simply just CTD's. Autosaving, menu saving, nothing will work.

Now I have tried

1.) Going to sleep again/waiting

2.) Going outside/going outside then waiting.

Nothing seems to help. I tried to disable LC, clean save, reload but to no avail.

Any tips?

----------------

Edit: NEVERMIND. Was doing the clean save wrong lol disregard post haha

Dennis20014 What SexLab Modules do you have ?

Pressing N key (default for SexlabAroused) does it display any numbers..

Activate Debug Logs and see what they say for errors..

If there are errors to a specific module check the forum post to that particular one

and see if anyone else may have that issue..

Debug can be enabled through MCM

And here is the topic for the Random Sex Mod..

I dont use Lovers Hook or any other one.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexissexlab-sexlab-updated-july-4th-2013/

This is my load order to help out with problems

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
LevelersTower.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SummerWear.esm
TERAArmors.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
FixedEyeAdaption.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
CLARALUX.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
TradeBarter.esp
CAMP Users.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyTweak.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
SkyUI.esp
Cloaks.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Dynasty Armor.esp
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
Sekirei.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
TERAArmors.esp
SummerWearSA.esp
buildablehouse.esp
CAMP.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
WeightlessScrolls.esp
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp
WeightlessDragonBones.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Weightless).esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Weightless).esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp
More Dynamic Shadows.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Spells Cast Light.esp
Unlimited Rings Multilingual.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
FNISspells.esp
Uncapped Perks - Combat + Stealth.esp
Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
Follower Trap Safety.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp
Feminine Females With All DLCs.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp

Dennis20014 What SexLab Modules do you have ?

Pressing N key (default for SexlabAroused) does it display any numbers..

Activate Debug Logs and see what they say for errors..

If there are errors to a specific module check the forum post to that particular one

and see if anyone else may have that issue..

Debug can be enabled through MCM

And here is the topic for the Random Sex Mod..

I dont use Lovers Hook or any other one.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexissexlab-sexlab-updated-july-4th-2013/

This is my load order to help out with problems

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Falskaar.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

LevelersTower.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SummerWear.esm

TERAArmors.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

FixedEyeAdaption.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

CLARALUX.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

TradeBarter.esp

CAMP Users.esp

LoversComfort.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyTweak.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

SkyUI.esp

Cloaks.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

Dynasty Armor.esp

R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp

Sekirei.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

TERAArmors.esp

SummerWearSA.esp

buildablehouse.esp

CAMP.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

WeightlessScrolls.esp

WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp

WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp

WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp

WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp

WeightlessDragonClaws.esp

WeightlessDragonBones.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Weightless).esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Weightless).esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp

More Dynamic Shadows.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Spells Cast Light.esp

Unlimited Rings Multilingual.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

FNISspells.esp

Uncapped Perks - Combat + Stealth.esp

Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

Follower Trap Safety.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

WATER Falskaar.esp

Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp

Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp

Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp

Feminine Females With All DLCs.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp

SBF All In One + DLC.esp

Well it actually started doing it again so I'll answer these questions.

SexLab Modules: 

---SexLab.esm

---SexLabAroused.esm

----Loverscomfort.esm

Those are the only things I have.

Pressing the N key does indeed display my arousal level and an npc I'm facing.

By Debug logs, do you mean papyrus, or are their specific debug logs for SexLab or one of those modules. Or are you saying to see if their is and then activate them? Never mind I just seen that you said it could be enabled via MCM haha

I will check each modules forum again, though searching for such a thing has yielded no results so far.

My load order is the same as yours though (in regards to order, as I have more mods)

And I do not use Random Sex Mod.

I couldn't find any debugging options in any of the MCM menus (for these three esms) Do you have any ideaS?