[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

So the "you ...k my spouse" had been disabled? Or it's a conflict with some other mods? Though I found that it turned into a real fight instead of a brawl, but I think it was interesting to see the outcome of that, I can't managed to get it working properly as 2 people in my char's houses are protected, so they just get up & keep fighting each other.

So the "you ...k my spouse" had been disabled? Or it's a conflict with some other mods? Though I found that it turned into a real fight instead of a brawl, but I think it was interesting to see the outcome of that, I can't managed to get it working properly as 2 people in my char's houses are protected, so they just get up & keep fighting each other.

The line has been changed to have proper dialogue, and no, it shouldn't devolve into a real fight.  You're suffering from the Brawl Bug, so you need to get the Brawl Bug fix mod.

The line has been changed to have proper dialogue, and no, it shouldn't devolve into a real fight.  You're suffering from the Brawl Bug, so you need to get the Brawl Bug fix mod.

Just installed the brawl bug mod, saw a couple more problems & no idea what it's from though. Even with the mod, the NPC ran away to pick up a weapon & so it turned into a fight. I think this 1 is the game's fault though, but the other thing is what I don't understand, sometimes the NPC's health filled up & didn't change at all, AFT conflict maybe?

Just installed the brawl bug mod, saw a couple more problems & no idea what it's from though. Even with the mod, the NPC ran away to pick up a weapon & so it turned into a fight. I think this 1 is the game's fault though, but the other thing is what I don't understand, sometimes the NPC's health filled up & didn't change at all, AFT conflict maybe?

At SexLabAroused MCM you can temprotray disable cloak effect before brawl, that would remove triger that turns brawl to real fight, but don't forget to turn it back, otherwise arousal will not get updated properly.

Bigger problem is that other mods like Headtraking , Duel - Combat Realism and etc. can also make brawls turn into real fight.

I use AFT, no conflicts so far.

Hi! I ran across a minor issue with this mod: I entered inside of Alvor and Sigrid's House at night. The couple starded making sex on their bed (well, it was actually in their bed, but that's not the problem). I went out, and obviously all was silent. Then I entered Sleeping Giant Inn, and I started hearing them loving each other again. I went out in Riverwood, silence again, an then into Riverwood's Trader, and the audio started another time.

I tried doing the same thing in Whiterun, with another couple: same thing.

It is not a big issue, since by quicksaving an loading the game it solves.

Hi! I ran across a minor issue with this mod: I entered inside of Alvor and Sigrid's House at night. The couple starded making sex on their bed (well, it was actually in their bed, but that's not the problem). I went out, and obviously all was silent. Then I entered Sleeping Giant Inn, and I started hearing them loving each other again. I went out in Riverwood, silence again, an then into Riverwood's Trader, and the audio started another time.

You must have the Bionic ear mod installed.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tOQ-twYRxw   :)

Greetings,

Quick question, would the mod See you Sleep: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20054/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D20054%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Cause any issues with Lover's Comfort? Especially if you turn off the option of "start animations on sleep"

Thank you!

-C

EDIT: Well any mod like that, I just found another one that might be better lol question still stands.

Hi

Thanx for great mod

I have this problem: After upgrading (fnis+sexlab+aroused+this) when NPCs masturbating females do it under the bed males sunken into bed im not shure its this mod causing it but its the only one i have using masturbation so i have to ask if its a known problem and if there is a fix ?

Thanx

Hi

thank you for the upgrade now the masturbation works allright, but now NPC doesnt get naked, they masturbate with clothe on..?!

thanx

I can't seem to get the animations to start with my spouse when choosing the dialogue option "let's have fun. Just the two of us". My spouse accepts, but the animation fails to start. A note in the top left hand corner of the screen says "sex lab animation failed to start [-1]". Sexlab is working and I can see all the options for it in the MCM menu.

I really don't know what the problem is and how to solve it.

The message also pops up when my character tries to go to sleep. The animation won't start, my character just goes to sleep normally and then I get the lover's comfort perk, but the failed message comes up. 

Please help :(

Hmm, seems like I can't initiate the swinger scenario properly. I ask them, but they just spout out "I feel so alive!", then nothing.

You need to be there with a companion/follower.....yes

Thought it had to be the couple? I'll try with a companion as well.

I can't seem to get the animations to start with my spouse when choosing the dialogue option "let's have fun. Just the two of us". My spouse accepts, but the animation fails to start. A note in the top left hand corner of the screen says "sex lab animation failed to start [-1]". Sexlab is working and I can see all the options for it in the MCM menu.

I really don't know what the problem is and how to solve it.

The message also pops up when my character tries to go to sleep. The animation won't start, my character just goes to sleep normally and then I get the lover's comfort perk, but the failed message comes up. 

Please help :(

Try to start animations with SexLab Matchmaker

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker/

If it does not work, there is a problem in SexLab installation, try to post the problem at SexLab support thread.

If it does work, post here or PM me your papyrus log.

Hi redneck2x, read this post by jbezorg for this issue (Estrus Chaurus thread):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?p=534211

and thanks for your wonderful work! :)

I will patch it at next update.

It is a SexLab framework issue, try to post it at SexLab support thread. 

Hey I've noticed some odd behaviour from NPC's

I made my character walk around the bannered mare naked and work prostitution in the open area in view of everyone. 

I remember the older version of Lovers comfort had a rape script. NPC arousal would get over a certain level which I can set in MCM. Im assuming the is the 'threshold' in the latest version.

I have gotten the "Sinmir is watching you..." message. Ive put my character to sleep in a bannered mare bed. Upon awakening, I can see sinmir standing next to the bed and my character but nothing happens. NPC's just walk off after a short while. 

Is this script lag? Is the arousal threshold and rape feature still in lovers comfort?

VickiMew, A report of -1 can mean a few things, but it is SexLab.

SexLab eather has no idea what race you are using, Or the race you are using has been blocked.

While a lot of races are recognized, some Dremora class as an unrecognized creature rather then as a humanoid NPC, so it won't animate. Check the main sexlab thread for a fix for that.

If you're using a race that marks itself as a kid, or has "Child" in the name, Sexlab actively blocks it.

If you have some scripting ability, Take a look at sslActorLists for more info. Otherwise, we need more info to give specific fixes.

Bottom Line: SexLab does not like the race you or your partner(s) are and aborted even trying to animate. That is what -1 means.

VickiMew, A report of -1 can mean a few things, but it is SexLab.

SexLab eather has no idea what race you are using, Or the race you are using has been blocked.

While a lot of races are recognized, some Dremora class as an unrecognized creature rather then as a humanoid NPC, so it won't animate. Check the main sexlab thread for a fix for that.

If you're using a race that marks itself as a kid, or has "Child" in the name, Sexlab actively blocks it.

If you have some scripting ability, Take a look at sslActorLists for more info. Otherwise, we need more info to give specific fixes.

Bottom Line: SexLab does not like the race you or your partner(s) are and aborted even trying to animate. That is what -1 means.

That's weird then. I am using a normal Nord race. And my spouse is also a nord. I even tried the animations on Lydia . 

I have a CBBE curvy body mod for females. Would that affect anything? I wouldn't of thought it would though.

Thank you for your information though. (: 

I dont know how this happened but it seems that the mod has somehow fucked up my magicka regeneration. Although arousal lvl is 0 and victim lvl is 1, no effects in my effect list, magicka will NOT regenerate.

Can someone tell me how to fix it or remind me the console commands?

Nevermind fixed it.

I have a follower who's arousal lvl is 100. If the player goes to sleep when waking up the follower doest not rape the player but starts to mastrubate. Is this normal?

I just tried using this mod again after a while of not using it.  Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.  When I try using it, it will ctd when I load a save (or just hang indefinitely).   Is this mod not compatible with any other SexLab mods?  Or perhaps some other mod?