SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

i just instigated a threesome between my character Catherine, Serana and ingun. the allignment was nearly perfect throughout the position changes lots of moaning and slurps.

only one thing spoilt it. none of them were strapped up. so all the hip thrusting was pointless. or dildo less in this case.

any ideas?

I believe the strap-on should be 100% based on your overall SexLab Framework MCM settings.

Spaceman didn't release his script sources, so no one can really confirm, but it should just be that.

It's probably been said already (I didn't read all of the last 11 pages), but are there any plans to add voice acting to this mod? Perhaps it might be worth starting a new thread where people can add their particular voice acting talents so that they can be recruited for mods such as these.

So are sexual preferences random? Because I asked Carlotta Valentia and she told me she was only into women... despite having a daughter.

Of... or is this some creepy way to explain why she doesn't want to let a man "get between" her and her daughter....?

Now we know why she left her husband!

Guest wellbredbitch

i checked the configuration and  my girls are strapped up properly now during our threesomes! deep joy!

thanks to this excellent mod i can also enjoy the beautiful Serana in the mix too now!

I'm not sure about the amame mod, but it could be that this one is a custom race. If so, you have to change the race in CK to playable. See Rhodeos post one page back on how to do this.

While this will work, it is the more laborious approach and has to be done on each custom race.

The easier method is to modify the actual Romance Quest entry (sdsRomance, iirc.  I'm at work and can't look at files) and change the things that asks about "GetIsPlayable" or something (again, working off memory here) to "HasKeyword == ActorNPC"

All properly created humanoid NPC races should have that keyword associated whether they are playable or not.  This allows you to add custom races without having to manually edit every single one you add.  It also allows for things like Dremora and whatnot.

Hmmm have a little tiny ?

How do i start the quest ? do it start auto

It's not really a "quest".  It's just some dialog options that appear when you talk to NPC's

Thanks for the tip on solving the dialogue issue for custom races, i am getting the dialogue for Vilja now.

Thanks for the tip on solving the dialogue issue for custom races, i am getting the dialogue for Vilja now.

No problem!  As Romance was the inspiration to create my own, I studied how Spaceman created it as a starting point and made the same mistake myself, so it sticks in the mind! ;)

Would be nice if this mod had the option of chatting up a vampire (other than serana who counts as a human), I can get the Sexlab Submit to work on them jsut fine but there are no sexlab romance options when talking to them.

Try  dkatryl creation kit solution, i did test it with hert the Nord female vampire from Half-Moon Mill and the dialogue from romance worked perfectly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17146-rel-sexlab-romance-last-update-12052013/?p=435675

This is a really nice mod - but I couldn't help wonder if it would be possible to expand it a little.

For example - grant gameplay benefits for romancing certain characters. Romancing a normal civilian might yeild a health potion as a gift - romancing a guard might grant a 24hr pardon to crimes in that hold - romancing a Jarl might result in the player receiving a 1500g "thank you" - etc etc......

I'm not a modder(surprise surprise) and am unsure of how difficult that might be to implement though.....

I'm not sure about the amame mod, but it could be that this one is a custom race. If so, you have to change the race in CK to playable. See Rhodeos post one page back on how to do this.

While this will work, it is the more laborious approach and has to be done on each custom race.

The easier method is to modify the actual Romance Quest entry (sdsRomance, iirc.  I'm at work and can't look at files) and change the things that asks about "GetIsPlayable" or something (again, working off memory here) to "HasKeyword == ActorNPC"

All properly created humanoid NPC races should have that keyword associated whether they are playable or not.  This allows you to add custom races without having to manually edit every single one you add.  It also allows for things like Dremora and whatnot.

I'd be a little careful here. While HasKeyword = ActorTypeNPC works, it also encompasses animals/creatures, so you'll also to add conditions for HasKeyword != ActorTypeAminal and HasKeyword != ActorTypeCreature. Not to mention the mannequins that are inside some player houses - those will require a condition against the base reference type.

RandomSex has a whole bunch of these conditions defined against the ReferenceAlias entries to eliminate unwanted participants.

On another note, I'm having a load of fun with this mod. I use the higher settings so I'm getting rejected more often than accepted, but it's far more immersive that way. What I would love to see is some creative insults along with some of those rejections.

Arizona_Steve, do you have that check set up as a function? 

I ask because this fall I think I'll have time to actually dive into papyrus/ck and, to be honest, really would love to leverage the hard earned knowledge you and others have accumulated. Instead of having to poke around discovering what all I need to check I'd love to be able to just include a function named, for example, 'isHumanAdult'.

Here's a screen shot of most of the conditions that I use (the window is not resizable so I can't show them all). These are not coded in papyrus, but are set up in the Creation Kit against the reference alias slots that I make available to my Random Sex evaluator quest. Additional conditions, usually those that are associated with configuration menu items, are evaluated after the reference alias entries are filled and are done in the papyrus script.

post-66964-0-76382400-1373001166_thumb.jpg

Here's a screen shot of most of the conditions that I use (the window is not resizable so I can't show them all). These are not coded in papyrus, but are set up in the Creation Kit against the reference alias slots that I make available to my Random Sex evaluator quest. Additional conditions, usually those that are associated with configuration menu items, are evaluated after the reference alias entries are filled and are done in the papyrus script.

gaaaaaaaaaaah

Ok, I guess I am an absolute idiot. Here I was, thinking that all I'd have to do was grok the language, papyrus. Now I realize it's not just code but flags in the ck tool. BUMMER.

Mock me, I have it coming.

No mocking from me... we all have to start somewhere.

I should have known better, I guess. Although all I've messed with in CK are statics - armor, items, that kind of thing - and there's lots of keyword usage there. 

Oh well. I can probably convince myself that triggers detached from code is a good thing.