SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Out of curiosity, what should the success/failure ratio look like for this mod? I started this up with a new character and though I was getting all the dialog options, I wasn't getting any successes at all, so I thought I would just do quests and work on Speechcraft to up my chances. Now I'm level 20, with Speechcraft ~ 60, finished the Companions questline and did a good chunk of the main quest, have the Romance difficulty on Easiest but still haven't had a single success. Is that normal, or is it more likely that I messed up my install?

Out of curiosity, what should the success/failure ratio look like for this mod? I started this up with a new character and though I was getting all the dialog options, I wasn't getting any successes at all, so I thought I would just do quests and work on Speechcraft to up my chances. Now I'm level 20, with Speechcraft ~ 60, finished the Companions questline and did a good chunk of the main quest, have the Romance difficulty on Easiest but still haven't had a single success. Is that normal, or is it more likely that I messed up my install?

Have you tried your followers? I've found that they tend to be a bunch of horny sluts when propositioned.

Have you tried your followers? I've found that they tend to be a bunch of horny sluts when propositioned.

"Sorry, I'm just not in the mood." From 3 different followers!

And yes, I've toggled off the sexual preferences box. I don't get it! Can my character possibly smell that bad?!

EDIT: After some more troubleshooting, looks like it's a problem with my install of SexLab, not this mod. Whoopsie.

Guest wellbredbitch

i get that response from all three of my followers. if i try the " housecarl i have a job for you "  on lydia, or the " friend,can i ask you for a favor " on uthgerd or ceri, i get refusals and claims that they aren't interested in women. yet a few hours before that, when had i just awoke from my sleep,i discovered the three of them in a devils threeway. moaning and slurping.

that evening i asked lydia for sex and she refused. i asked uthgerd and she refused. i asked ceri and she said " my pussy aches for you "!  i give up!

i think they have cycles of arousal. like the dovahkin.  when i was in solitude i saw so many hot women and i asked every one via romance for some fun. they all said no in one way or another. poo

Spaceman didn't release his source code, so it's mostly a mystery, however, I strongly suspect there he somehow does some kind of a randomization template on the NPCs on a new game that is set once, and this template is then compared to a RNG check each time you proposition, with certain factors influencing success, like finishing guild quest chains and such giving a bonus.

It tends to make sense that success is less likely than failure, just walking up to a random person on the street and using the patented CMDR Shepard line, "We'll bang, okay?" :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLg8KJUDxh0

That sounds messed up. Im currently at around 40 speech skill and I would say I get lucky 1 out 3 times I approach an npc.

Wrong ESP. ^^
The attached ESP was for Defeat.
Will upload the SexLab - Romance ESP later.

Edit: SexLab Romance translation put on hold, as it hurts my brain.

Will take a while, to translate everything.

i'm amazed, that the author added ~400 lines of dialogue in this mod. Just amazing.

Wrong ESP. ^^

The attached ESP was for Defeat.

Will upload the SexLab - Romance ESP later.

Edit: SexLab Romance translation put on hold, as it hurts my brain.

Will take a while, to translate everything.

i'm amazed, that the author added ~400 lines of dialogue in this mod. Just amazing.

I actually went through my own personal copy of Romance and fixed typos/grammatical errors, added punctuation, etc, for all of the lines.  Then he updated to the last one, and I had to redo it all!

Tinkering on Romance is what gave me the inspiration to start Submit... and chiefly why I made sure all dialog was structured in a way that I could re-use existing "Shared" dialog so I wouldn't have to do the same to my own! :P

I recommend you TESVTranslator then.

it saves a dictonary for every mod, so re-translating new versions is really simple, highliting new lines, that has not been translated yet.

it's the software i use and it saves me a hell lot of time.

Good to know!

I dreaded Spaceman releasing a new version with new features, because I really didn't want to redo ALL of those corrections again!

if you use Mod Organizer, don't run the translator from it, as it'll crash.

A new version with new features would definitly be nice. But what features? i mean, the mod does what is should and it's working.

i'm bad at delivering ideas. -.-

if you use Mod Organizer, don't run the translator from it, as it'll crash.

A new version with new features would definitly be nice. But what features? i mean, the mod does what is should and it's working.

i'm bad at delivering ideas. -.-

I'm a dinosaur and don't use any mod organizers other than the default Skyrim launch tool thingy to reorder them, so that's not an issue.

Spaceman originally said he was toying with the idea of adding intimidation vs the current persuade type things, etc, but nothing has come of it.  (Hence what inspired me to start my own mod. :P)

SexLab - Romance: Deutsch

As promissed, here the complete german translation of this mod.
Translated, edited and uploaded without permission from spaceman.
if he disagrees of this file, i'll delete it asap. if he agrees, it would be nice to have it moved to the OP.

Changes:

• Some lines where changed to be more immersive.
    • "Why in Heaven" was changed to "Why in Aetherius"
    • "Why on Earth" was chaged to "Why on Nirn".
  • Added missing punctuation.

This was a hell lot of work, as most stuff was slang or not gender specific. i tried hard to find a good translation for some stuff, that looked more like a saying.

in case of not gender specific dialog, that gave no clue what the targeted gender it is, i tried to be neutral, but didn't always manage to do this.

Est. 322 lines (373 at all) of dialog, of which most i'ver never encountered ingame and that are really immersive/in context.
A hell of a good job, you did there, spaceman.

The translation is for sure not free of typos and grammar errors. Fell free to report them, together with suggestions for better translations for some lines.

SexLab Romance.esp

My pleasure.

Gern geschehen. Wurde aber auch mal Zeit, daß das einer macht.

Also wirklich... :D

Vielleicht lädt ja Gulbo auch bald meine deutsche Übersetzung von SexLab - Defeat hoch. ^^

Sobald Ashal zustimmt, gibt's das MCM-Menü vom SexLab Framework auch in deutsch.

Guest wellbredbitch

my eye was drawn to a comely lass working in one opf the fields belonging to pelagia farm. i dismounted and strolled over to her. i asked her the usual and she was very keen to get naked with me for some sexy fun. i was impressed with the new stripping animations and was looking forward to the sex when DISASTER! she disappeared and reappeared about 10 meters away still in the missionary position but i'm still in the spot i was in thrusting the strapon into thin air. i used the { to realign us with no effect and then i tried } to unlock and lock actors as this usually fixes poor allignment. and you guessed it CRASH TO DESKTOP! 

any ideas as to what is spoiling my fun?

SexLab Defeat ist jetzt auf deutsch verfügbar und die Übersetzung für das SexLab Framwork habe ich an Ashal geschickt.

Endlich fertsch.

Sicher? :D Es gibt noch einige SexLab Programme..... Submit, Hooker usw. :D :D

Edit. Glatt vergessen. Danke natürlich für deine bisherige Arbeit.

ich fühl mich gemobt. -.-

ich geh jetzt in den Keller, weinen.

Alles zu seiner Zeit. Genug englisch für heute. Arbeiten kann ich auf der Arbeit genug und da bekomme ich dafür wenigstens Geld.
Jetzt ist Zeit für Freizeit.

P.s.: Hooker? Du meinst bestimmt WorkingGirl. Hooker ist ein LPK mod.

ich fühl mich gemobt. -.-

ich geh jetzt in den Keller, weinen.

Alles zu seiner Zeit. Genug englisch für heute. Arbeiten kann ich auf der Arbeit genug und da bekomme ich dafür wenigstens Geld.

Jetzt ist Zeit für Freizeit.

P.s.: Hooker? Du meinst bestimmt WorkingGirl. Hooker ist ein LPK mod.

Klar, hast ja recht.

nee, Hooker ist auch SexLab http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/161-wip-lovers-hook-v2013-07-09-sexlab/

gibt ja noch einige mehr :)