On 3/30/2023 at 12:24 PM, iguita123 said:

It works on creature only on beedout efect,or when give up resisting.Cant battle like with humans.

When I bleedout, I just stay there bleeding out with nothing ever happening.

Not sure what I did, but it works now as you said. Thx

Edited by azve1
On 3/28/2023 at 6:26 AM, RegularReader said:

Whenever I try to load animations, it always show error, and I already used fnis and loaded the animations with slal. Is there a way to make the mod work in anniversary edition?

As far as I am aware, your issue is Leito's animations. They are specified to not be compatible with AE and I'm not sure why, they aren't able to be loaded. 
Theoretically, the list that affects what switches to what can be changed to remove the leito dependencies but I'm still having the actors fallout and I'm not sure. Game goes to load a nameless anim and ends the scene. 

Okay I believed I fixed it. You have to install Leito's mod manually like it's 2014 again. Once you do, enable the animations and reset the json. Once I did that it gave me the okay. I did have a hard crash once or twice, but I noticed it was because my computer was clocking out of ram when it did. 

To repeat, If you cannot get this mod to work on AE, install Leito manually, as in drag the files over and make sure they are in the right place. enable in SLAL clear the json, and you should be good to go. 

Edited by roberto911
key step to get shit to work omitted.

Hey guys! I kinda have quite a minor problem when I'm installing sexlab and all of other mods from LL. How can I get aggressor hold the victim like in the picture? Whenever the scene is initiated, the aggressors always hold the victim like the hand go through the face and doesn't align with both actors. Plus when creatures scene, the creatures use walk animation scene instead

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 5:16 AM, KAyDA13 said:

Hey guys! I kinda have quite a minor problem when I'm installing sexlab and all of other mods from LL. How can I get aggressor hold the victim like in the picture? Whenever the scene is initiated, the aggressors always hold the victim like the hand go through the face and doesn't align with both actors. Plus when creatures scene, the creatures use walk animation scene instead

It's Baka motion data pack. You just have to install it. Then run Fnis or Nemesis.

Hi. For some unknown reason that i can't figure out, a few seconds after the grabbing animation and qte start, the screen goes black. I think i'm getting teleported in the ground or something. Defeat and other SL mods work properly.  AE edition. The difference is that I'm using OSL Aroused, but that can't be the reason for teleporting/screen going black.

I just tried to check animations. Apparently i have animations not found error for Leito and BaboBackHugPressure1, BaboChokeRape02 and BaboPervertGroping01. I do have Leito animations and baka motion pack installed. Can see Leito activated in SL.

Edit: After switching back to SL 1.65 from p+ and disabling fade to black it works..... slower initiations, but at least i found the problem. Fixed the body search as well.

Edited by nuclearsilo

I was wondering if BF was not compatible with SL Survival. In another save I have BF running with no issues. I decided to start a new game using Survival. I start the game and BF is in the MCM and I configure it. After all the mods load and I save then reload BF is missing from the MCM. Is it this mod or is there something else weird going on?

EDIT....

I have gotten the MCM to show back up and it seems to be working correctly. I had to disable the mod and go into my save, and then save without BF loaded. I then enabled BF again and loaded said save game. I have exited and went back into the game numerous times to ensure that the MCM stayed and that it appears to be working as intended now.

Edited by Slimreb
  • 2 weeks later...

Just so you guys know, this mod will create CTD if another mod selects the same NPC as this one to take an action/approach PC. This is hard to reproduce. But shows up as behavior something like that in crash logs. Essentially two mods conflicting over triggering an NPC action at the same time.

It will also CTD if a summoned actor/ or any other for that matter disappears mid struggle game. This one is easy to reproduce.

So make sure, if a summon gets you: hit END before they desummon. And don't use with another mod that starts forced dialogue.

It also doesn't work with Cold enabled in Sunhelm. Maybe survival mode incompatibility.

That's all I have found. I had to add some conditions to the dialogue tree to not start in certain cells/ conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

Each time I attempt to use this mod, it doesn't seem to run properly. I have all the requirements and such but it just gets stuck when my character gets grappled after failing the button prompts. It stays in perma struggle and doesn't continue forward.

22 hours ago, gopherdude said:

Does anyone happen to have a link to the Baka animation thing? The links to the patreon just send me to a non-existant page.

I looked into it a bit and it seems that their Patreon page is under review, this appears not have been the first time this has happened to them. The page might possibly come back after some time.

I like that this could be a viable replacement for Defeat, since I only want defeat for PC as a victim, but the problem comes with followers. I don't want them to be victims, but I do want to be able to use this mod while having followers. Unfortunately, since this doesn't stop followers in combat mode or anything (as far as I can tell), every time someone grabs my PC, a follower eventually engages the aggressor in combat, and I never get past the struggle animation.

Edit: Worth mentioning; as a test, I made my followers wait outside, then started trouble in The Sleeping Giant Inn. When she was grabbed, the game and subsequent rape worked fine.

Edited by ShenGo

Hi,

I can't remove the errors on "powerofthree's Papyrus Extender" and "sztkutil" I have uninstalled "Battle Fuck" and the other two, when I reinstall them it always gives me the same errors, which means that the mod doesn't work well and once I've activated it I can't go back to the mod options, I don't understand why it doesn't work, does anyone have a solution? sorry if the question has already been asked, and I am of course on the Special edition.

problem.PNG

Edited by Tokihata

Been using this for a while, pretty much the only "defeat" mod that isn't total asscheeks, so thanks for that, it's great.

Is there a way to prevent stripping? I understand it's possible to prevent the player from being stripped, but it seems like there is no obvious way to prevent your attacker from stripping their clothes off.

Am I right in thinking that you are no longer working on this project, or at the very least not at the moment?

Would you consider sharing the source files with us so we can easily tweak as we see fit?

Thank you.

hello, im having a problem where after the qte minigame and saying im restrained, the restraint animation keeps going while the console has this line: 

SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] - Thread has timed out of the making process; resetting model for selection pool

if anybody can help that would be greatly appreciated!

On 6/14/2023 at 1:27 AM, dpsheo said:

hello, im having a problem where after the qte minigame and saying im restrained, the restraint animation keeps going while the console has this line: 

SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] - Thread has timed out of the making process; resetting model for selection pool

if anybody can help that would be greatly appreciated!

don't use sexlab p+ or use this patch, forgive me for google translate

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 12:23 PM, QueenKelly said:

Been using this for a while, pretty much the only "defeat" mod that isn't total asscheeks, so thanks for that, it's great.

Is there a way to prevent stripping? I understand it's possible to prevent the player from being stripped, but it seems like there is no obvious way to prevent your attacker from stripping their clothes off.

Am I right in thinking that you are no longer working on this project, or at the very least not at the moment?

Would you consider sharing the source files with us so we can easily tweak as we see fit?

Thank you.

You can add sexlab no strip keyword to any armor piece. That should prevent it from being removed by most mods using sexlab.

I'm having an issue with Hud disappearing after scene starts, i dunno why it suddenly started happening.

Possibly due to upgrade then downgrade patcher thing? I tried ruling out other hud mods and display tweaks... no go. 

Boiled it down to Dear Diary some of the options cause issues, after a while in game the HUD disappears. It's mostly the later options, like skyui fav, dialogue, etc.

Edited by ssskn
On 4/7/2023 at 7:51 AM, roberto911 said:

As far as I am aware, your issue is Leito's animations. They are specified to not be compatible with AE and I'm not sure why, they aren't able to be loaded. 
Theoretically, the list that affects what switches to what can be changed to remove the leito dependencies but I'm still having the actors fallout and I'm not sure. Game goes to load a nameless anim and ends the scene. 

That's odd, Im using AE v1.6.353 and I never had an issue with Leito Animations yet. I am able to scan for it as well in Battle Fuck. Is it an issue perhaps with the latest AE?