hi i tryed to use that mod but it just wont start any battlefuck animations 
and i realy dont know what the mod says OK to everything 
but it still won't work the only thing which work is the restraining
even when i bleedout it won't start any animations and my charackter just stands up again 
Edit: just found out sexlab animations won't start regardless of what i do
20231214041627_1.jpg.78e66f01d4d8e98f23b767ed633a3c79.jpg

20231214041646_1.jpg

20231214041701_1.jpg

Edited by Tollheit
On 8/29/2023 at 2:16 PM, lihua QAQ said:

When I finish the Battle Fuck event, I can't fight until I quit the game and re-read the file.
One more thing, it seems that QTEs don't have keyboard input.
What can I do to fix these issues please?

Did you fix this and how Pls?

On 12/25/2023 at 4:11 AM, milktea0143 said:

why is their a 2 battlfefuck 7z do i have to install both of them and enable it because i don't understand when i try to enable the mod in game mod configuration is not working like the animation said error but everything was says OK, sorry for my bad english

just one of them probably pick the latest one that has the latest date on it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so the mod is mostly working except for one thing. Every time my character manages to escape and it exits the animation, the game just crashes and closes. No idea what the cause of this is outside of the trigger being when the battlefuck animation thing is ended. Any ideas for solutions or tracing the problem?

On 1/9/2024 at 4:30 AM, Greenie45 said:

Everything works for me exept when the battle fuck animation is done, the game crashes after that... (sometimes when the screen goes black after the qte) Anyone know a fix?

Did you ever figure out the problem? I got the same thing

Is there a way to adjust what letters to press for resist/passout letter strings? I have so many mods that love massive hotkey dumps that open some menu or action, completing those are pretty impossible with current keys.

I see rebound for the grope/undressing minigame and adjusted them to arrows, but those dont affect the random letter strings (xby), they're still a nightmare.

And can I force end a scene somehow? I seem to be getting stuck with a crowd following me around. The escape menu doesnt go away and last aggressor just stands around naked.

Edited by PenBoozerX
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I get everything okay but the animations i get an error next to it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks !

Edit: Just start the mod anyway it works. Fight a little bit and when you see a purple/pinkish color around the enemy, if you get close they will grab you.

Edited by fodz
  • 2 weeks later...

Half (or more) of the time when I manage to escape from restraints middle of assault, the assaulter turns into a... floating tilted person with just standing idle playing, their AI doesnt do anything, i cant talk to them and I cant even hit them. They'll float there forever. Cant really use this mod without turning my entire skyrim into floating npcs like this. What is causing this or how do i fix these afterwards?

image.png.155d05bbbd1e8d66937e3a7e4d68deb7.pngimage.png.5a131da82ac2cc9fa56fda3f612e2fb1.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 1:05 PM, Magnusk7 said:

Okay, so the mod is mostly working except for one thing. Every time my character manages to escape and it exits the animation, the game just crashes and closes. No idea what the cause of this is outside of the trigger being when the battlefuck animation thing is ended. Any ideas for solutions or tracing the problem?

Did you ever find a solution to this?

This mod is so cool and i want it to work so much. Everytime after a scene ends my game crashes. ive seen others with this same issue but no results. Could it be to script heavy for our pc's? is there an issue with one of the mods required? or am i just out of luck with this awesome mod? shame, because no other defeat mod works as good with breakable equipment and the Honed Metal mod

On 3/21/2024 at 5:50 AM, jrwll2 said:

if any of you use this mod in latest skyrim version, use ConsoleUtilSSE NG instead of the normal one
that fixed crashing after scenes for me

I can confirm this worked for me too. Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...