The Idea of the mod is good, I love it. But currently it just beyond broken for me.

After enabled this mod for a while, all kind of rape scene just never started any more.

First off, when I got hit by an npc with aura on, the grope animation did start. But frustratingly misaligned between both actors (please use something similar to tcl command to disable collision before starting any animation).

The rest just worsen from that. I got frustrated by the ridiculously long grope/molest anim sequence I just decide to use the 'accept fate' option instead. And then, shockingly, the raper just leave, my character then just stuck with the fall to the ground  animation for a while and then stood up and leave like nothing happen. All surrounding enemies didn't even bother to re-aggro on me. Since enabled this mod, I only got the rape scenes to started only once and it just never worked again.

Please fix this, please ! If you are too lazy to look into the issue, please just give us some easy work-around MCM options to start rape scene immediately and skip and buggy group/molest/qte sequences in-between. 

The Defeat mod already buggy for me enough, I want this once to work too, please !