Edit1: I am running 1.6.640

I've managed to get this working almost perfectly (along with DD, cursed loot((have to make sure combat rape is toggled off if using this)), SLS and others), definitely playable at this point however through testing I am unable to solve this problem:

On QTE escape both PC and NPC fall, get back up and continue fighting no problem. If I managed to escape through input (after the initial QTE) the NPC ends up falling to the floor in a T pose and remains stuck like this, following me but unable to attack. Essentially he is a free kill. 

My last test I was unable to replicate this just simply due to not being able to escape lol. He will also get back up if another NPC initiates Battlefuck so its playable. 

Another issue(?) I am seeing is with SLSO. Without the patch it seemed the widget only matched for the male NPC, PC was repeatedly cumming in battlefuck HUD but this wasnt reflected in SO widget. On top of that the NPC seemed to edge forever but when he did finally cum it was shown in the widget and battlefuck HUD. I may try turning of AI edging to see what happens

With the patch on I couldn't see the widgets at all so I really couldn't tell if it worked haha

All in all this mod is great! Definitely better than any other defeat mod out there! I didnt see the need to add extra consequences since simple slavery ties perfectly into cursedloot and SD+ etc.

Edited by Clasique
version
2 hours ago, sucker98sucker said:

Under "System Requirements" in "System Settings" tab, "Animation" show "ERROR" in red color. Are there any specific/compatible animations that I need to install together for the mod to work.

PS : The rest of the requirements are  shown "OK" in System Requirements.

I got green and no errors with this combo: Bakafactory, Baka Motion Data (This is for SLHH though), Leito, Billy, MoreNastyCritters and ZAZ8. Just make sure you get the most recentversion of each. 

I think I just fucked my whole list by adding sexy move though :( SLS is totally shitting the bed now. 

48 minutes ago, Clasique said:

I got green and no errors with this combo: Bakafactory, Baka Motion Data (This is for SLHH though), Leito, Billy, MoreNastyCritters and ZAZ8. Just make sure you get the most recentversion of each. 

I think I just fucked my whole list by adding sexy move though :( SLS is totally shitting the bed now. 

I tried doing that but I still getting the RED ERROR in it.

I am truly impressed with this mod. After reading the description this was one of the mods that got me back into skyrim. It took me two tries to get this to run properly. The first time I had too many animations which caused this mod not to register the correct animations. I trimmed the animations to a default skyrim limit, started a new game, and this mod works like a charm. I also had to leave fade to black checked, and check open counsel for scene to start.

I tried nearly every defeat mod for skyrim and not only is this mod the most immersive it is also the first one not to break my game. I made my setup really dangerous for my PC to run around naked. When she is naked the harassment come almost nonstop between TDF aroused rape, deviously enslaved, and sexlab adventures. The problem comes in when a harassment starts during a defeat which may cause the game to break, but this mod seams to handle it like a charm. Your opening of the counsel hack makes my game run smoother for longer.

The biggest bug I experience is something others experience also, this is NPCs T-posing on the ground after an escape. I don’t mind this so much as if it happens in battle, it just means that one party will end up defeated, either the player or NPC, but t-posing is still a bug. Also on a keyboard the impute keys don’t match to the X, Y, A, B format but I kind of like the extra little challenge this brings

I would like to see a small tweak to the dialogue portion of Battle Fuck, right now the relationship slider only goes to zero which means an NPC who is a stranger. I play with relationship dialogue mods and will like that only NPCs that hate my PC can rape her, so the slider should add some negative values also.

Anyways thanks for making a mod which takes defeat to the next level by adding a skill based mini-game and an immersive sex scene. This mod can be taken to great levels by adding some more scenario events like being caught pick pocketing or trespassing. I love what it does to brawls as now I am a little more nervous in brawling my way out of a harassment.

6 minutes ago, aslab said:

I tried nearly every defeat mod for skyrim and not only is this mod the most immersive it is also the first one not to break my game

Your post's got me intrigued. I've been trimming the fat in my mod setup, so I've recently removed SexLab Approach JPPlus and Baka's SLHH Expansion, so I can probably avoid many mid-animation interferences. What version of Skyrim are you running?

8 hours ago, Gyra said:

Your post's got me intrigued. I've been trimming the fat in my mod setup, so I've recently removed SexLab Approach JPPlus and Baka's SLHH Expansion, so I can probably avoid many mid-animation interferences. What version of Skyrim are you running?

SE 1.5.97. Steam gave me an AE version at install, but after realizing that many foundation mods such as NET Script Framework are not coming to AE. I used the downgrading patch available on nexus to revert back to 1.5.97.

SLHH, Sexlab Survival and public play thing all give my setup some problems. I do run Populated Skyrim SE for BaboDialogue, Sexlab Approach Redux, SexLab Relationship Dialogue System, and Relationship Dialogue Overhaul All without any noticeable problemThe main thing that causes my game to break are brawls spasming out where spectators stay in fight mode after the fight is done, or defeat mods spasming. Both of those issues can escalate for me into a broken game. I never tried SexLab Approach JPPlus, but Sexlab Approach Redux seems to play nice in my setup.

2 hours ago, aslab said:

I never tried SexLab Approach JPPlus, but Sexlab Approach Redux seems to play nice in my setup.

That's extremely surprising. This is tangential from this thread's main topic, but: a multitude of people and I myself can testify that Baka's SL Approach Redux is basically broken right now. Scripts hang and don't restart, QTE bar locks in, and struggle animation neither auto progresses nor reacts to key input. It also happens so infrequently that one might mistake one of SLHH's functions as coming from SLAPP. The script issue's root cause has already been identified under the SLAPP patreon post. Only minor features like butt slapping is working on my end, which is why I mentioned SLAP JPPlus explicitly since that's been identified as the most stable variation of SLAP at the moment. Maybe SLAPP isn't as problematic on SE 1.5.97?

2 hours ago, Gyra said:

That's extremely surprising. This is tangential from this thread's main topic, but: a multitude of people and I myself can testify that Baka's SL Approach Redux is basically broken right now. Scripts hang and don't restart, QTE bar locks in, and struggle animation neither auto progresses nor reacts to key input. It also happens so infrequently that one might mistake one of SLHH's functions as coming from SLAPP. The script issue's root cause has already been identified under the SLAPP patreon post. Only minor features like butt slapping is working on my end, which is why I mentioned SLAP JPPlus explicitly since that's been identified as the most stable variation of SLAP at the moment. Maybe SLAPP isn't as problematic on SE 1.5.97?

What you are saying is probably true as I never progressed past the initial dialogue stage. If the consensus is that SLAPP is broken then it probably is. What I do know is that I got some initial encounters started by SLAPP without any obvious harm to the game. But I will probably disable SLAPP in my setup as I intend to play an actual playthrough at some point. With SLAPP being one of the least important mods and me wanting to get my load order as clean as possible SLAPP might just go. For now I managed to spend many hours between the games initial start and killing the first dragon, always finding a new reason to restart the game.

Edited by aslab

I Ran into another potential game breaking problem and found a solution. This Problem has been mentioned before and one will certainly run into it if they play with an essential follower. This problem is where s follower keeps getting out of bleed out and interrupting the scene. This can happen over and as the follower gets up fairly quick and falls fairly quick after the first bleed out.

The solution is installing two mods which work in tandem to solve this problem. The first mod is “Longer bleedout duration” https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50495 The second mod is “STAYDOWN” https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41228 The first mod increases the length of all essential bleed out times, and the second mod stops the follower from recovering while in battle. Staydown comes in three versions, the heavy version, makes the follower need to recover 150hp before getting up the medium requires 100hp and the light 50hp

Using the heavy version of staydown together with longer bleedout kept my follower down for about 8 minutes after the battle was over. This was enough time to basically complete a battlefuck scene from start to finish without giving up hope and ending the scene early. I usually give up, but with this mod I may decide to let the scene playout hopping for a last-minute rescue The light version of staydown gave me a minute or so (didn’t time it) before the follower got up. There are some potential follower mod solutions also which I didn’t try.

Hope to see this mod further developed as adding skill based mini games is something I wanted in Skyrim's defeat and harassment system a long time ago. This can make adding pet collars or other devices that much more interesting.

Going through the tread I noticed that the T posing problem has been discussed before. Suzutsuki stated

On 12/1/2021 at 6:26 AM, Suzutsuki said:

When escaping, PushActorAway() is used to put the aggressor into the ragdoll state.

If another mod (SexLab) uses Debug.SendAnimationEvent() to play the animation while in the ragdoll state, strange things may happen.

NPCs acting strangely should return to their normal state if they are put into the ragdoll state again.

It might be a good idea to run PushActorAway() a second time automatically after some time has passed.

So instead of opening the counsel and finding the NPC’s ID and then typing in “PushActorAway (Player ID)” I found a mod that gives one a ragdoll spell. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72514  This spell works brilliantly to fix any flat T-posing actor.

PS. I found a better mod for fixing the follower problem I fixed a few posts earlier. This mod is “NPC Knockout Overhaul” it is script heavier then the previous two mods but dose evrything those two mods do pulse more. NPC Knockout Overhaul is also customizable through the MCM. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44302 One more advantage of this mod is if you play with the harassment feature and have stealing enabled one may end up with friendly NPC’s stealing their stuff. NPC Knockout Overhaul gives one a way to get their stuff back if one mange to knock out the NPC who stole their stuff, they can take all their stuff back plus whatever else that NPC has. Keep in mind that trying to bash a friendly NPC over the head will get the PC in trouble if caught. Revenge isn’t always easy maybe pick pocketing will be easier for them.  

One more thing for those that are still having a problem with the QTE showing the wrong keys, it is just a setting in the MCM on the HUD page. Towards the bottom on the left-hand side one can choose keyboard layout from a drop-down menu. This will change the QTE to say WASD or whatever keys

I found some fix for some of problem you might encounter. Hope this'll help :).

1. QTE didn't show up nor status, skipped to the sex part : make sure you have sztkUtil installed if not you can find it in nexus. if it still didn't solve your problem u dunno what else, sorry.

2. can't attack or interact after raped, escape, etc. : un-check TFC in Battle Fuck! MCM Menu (MCM -> Battle Fuck! -> Main Settings -> Scroll down to "SexLab Animation Settings" -> un-check "Auto TFC Enabled".)

If you want to use Free Camera use the one for SexLab MCM instead (MCM -> SexLab -> Animations Settings -> check Automatic Free Camera in "Player Settings" group.)

ok so i have everything set up properly according to battle fuck menu the only confusing things that i am now experiencing is when generating FNIS for the first time i dont exactly know what to select patch wise other than the first 2 (read somewhere in these comments thats what was needed) it says 0 animations for 1 mod succesfully loaded but when i go into mcm it says that they are there now when the qte triggers the only thing that happens is both my character and the npc just stand inside eachother with the qte on the screen and when i fail it i get the info on the right side of the screen hear the moaning and groaning can choose to fight give in ect. but no actual animations im so close to having this mod set up i can feel it just this final issue also for reference i have all animations loaded through the slal not sure if i only had to do certain packs or just go for all but yea theyre all loaded

7 hours ago, ShogunEnjoyer said:

Well, if you dare install this mod, don't uninstall it, ever. Causes save corruption.

Not uninstalling things in the middle of your playthrough is basic modding 101, especially anything that involves scripts.

4 hours ago, Mud said:

Not uninstalling things in the middle of your playthrough is basic modding 101, especially anything that involves scripts.

Unfortunately, most script heavy mods don't cause corruption on removal, and also most mods don't cause my save to get an infinite loading screen if I load a save after the mod was installed. So, the choice is to not play anymore because infinite load screen, or uninstall and get a save corrupted.

Requirements state a need for Baka animation pack 4.60, however the latest release available here on LL seems to be 5.40. Does BF specifically require 4.60 or can the newer version be used?

Edited by belegost