12 minutes ago, heckheam said:

When I use bodyslide the images say no texture found 

Did you install textures? They're options in the FOMOD installer menu so that you can supply your own separate texture replacers if you prefer.

Are you running BodySlide from a mod manager? If you use MO2, I gather there are special settings needed to get it to work correctly with BodySlide (I use Vortex so I can't help you there).

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, when i build the character with bodyslides, i always end up with a nevernude skin though i selected nude and the skin doesn't match the body. 

I am using MO2 and everything else is working.

This is what i am using.

"0023","+","BodyTalk"

"0024","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio -"

"0025","+","FusionGirl"

"0026","+","R.F and R.M Faces"

"0027","+","HiPoly Faces REDUX (Fusion Girl Seamless)"

"0028","+","LooksMenu"

"0029","+","Looks Menu Customization Compendium"

"0030","+","2k Face makeup"

"0031","+","MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset"

"0032","+","Nail Polish"

"0033","+","KziitdFusionGirlSkin_"

"0034","+","head_"

"0035","+","ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton"

"0036","+","ZeX"

I just came back after a hiatus from modding but i know before i never really had problems with that. 

Thank you

image.png.382728f027177ee8b7317ea21213a5cb.png

Edited by TheFruitlessOne
47 minutes ago, TheFruitlessOne said:

Quick question, when i build the character with bodyslides, i always end up with a nevernude skin though i selected nude and the skin doesn't match the body. 

From your screenshot, it looks like you're getting the vanilla game skin, not FG's "never nude" skin. You can tell because the underwear is showing up on the wrong parts of the body.

Make sure you selected skin textures from the FOMOD menu when installing FG. Also make sure you don't have any other mods overwriting the included skin textures. Alternatively, install a third-party female skin texture mod that claims to have support for Fusion Girl and make sure there's nothing overwriting its files.

32 minutes ago, KurzNot said:

If I want a super buff/muscular female Jane, I best use Janebod, right? Or would this be better?

I don't tend to make muscular characters, but some combination of the SevenBase and TigerSan sliders would probably get you a bodybuilder sort of look. If you want really pronounced shading for abs and leg/arm muscle definition you might still need a custom skin with it painted on though.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

From your screenshot, it looks like you're getting the vanilla game skin, not FG's "never nude" skin. You can tell because the underwear is showing up on the wrong parts of the body.

Make sure you selected skin textures from the FOMOD menu when installing FG. Also make sure you don't have any other mods overwriting the included skin textures. Alternatively, install a third-party female skin texture mod that claims to have support for Fusion Girl and make sure there's nothing overwriting its files.

To be honest, i don't know what happened.

I solved the other way. Installing Unique Player. Copied the textures and it works.

But that still begs the question why i didn't work before, without Unique Player. No matter what i did, it just did not work and i always ended up with these weird textures. Like they did not fit the mesh and looks just out of place. Vagina on the leg etc... just weird.

I checked if i missed some ini commands, no. Checked something is overwriting the mod, no. It is just weird.

In any case like so it works fine. Everything is how it suppose to be.

HI, I'm having an issue where Fusion Girl is causing a CTD on exterior cell change, removing it makes the game run normally, but I'd prefer to actually have a functioning body replacer over the vanilla, and am confused as to what the issue is.

(Load order set by LOOT, so I have no clue if there is anything which should be swapped around, but have tried a few different orders.)

Spoiler

image.png.36407409045d9df870475bbc3b77a458.png

Spoiler

image.png.54909f14b365a916a752d0bd0394eaf5.png

On further testing, it's like Fusion Girl just isn't loading at all.

Edited by blargballs
Corrected load order image; additional info.
1 hour ago, blargballs said:

HI, I'm having an issue where Fusion Girl is causing a CTD on exterior cell change, removing it makes the game run normally, but I'd prefer to actually have a functioning body replacer over the vanilla, and am confused as to what the issue is.

(Load order set by LOOT, so I have no clue if there is anything which should be swapped around, but have tried a few different orders.)

Hide contents

image.png.36407409045d9df870475bbc3b77a458.png

Hide contents

image.png.54909f14b365a916a752d0bd0394eaf5.png

On further testing, it's like Fusion Girl just isn't loading at all.

I'm not familiar with the interface for your mod manager (is that MO2 maybe?). I'm a Vortex user, so not sure what the strikethrough indicates in your plugin list, nor why the checkbox next to the Fusion Girl mod is unchecked. Can you clarify?

As for crashes, ideally you'd install Buffout 4 and then analyze the crashlog it generates with CLASSIC to get some idea of what the problem is. It could be a bad mesh for one of the clothing replacers which is getting loaded in on an NPC in that location for example.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not familiar with the interface for your mod manager (is that MO2 maybe?). I'm a Vortex user, so not sure what the strikethrough indicates in your plugin list, nor why the checkbox next to the Fusion Girl mod is unchecked. Can you clarify?

As for crashes, ideally you'd install Buffout 4 and then analyze the crashlog it generates with CLASSIC to get some idea of what the problem is. It could be a bad mesh for one of the clothing replacers which is getting loaded in on an NPC in that location for example.

MO2, yeah, the strikethrough indicates that the esp's a placeholder or dummy file, and I had FG unchecked to see if the game would run at that point (it did).

What I'm finding is that if I enable Fusion Girl, regardless of *where* in the load order relative to the rest of the mods, it doesn't work. As in, I can load into the game, old save or fresh coc qasmoke from the main menu, and the body is still vanilla and I crash if I leave the cell.

Will have a look at Buffout 4 and report back.

EDIT:
Having gone through Buffout, Classic, Wrye Bash, etc. the results are showing me nothing that I can make sense of. The Game Files scan seems to show no problems, but the crash report refuses to generate.

On googling what shows up in the crash log, it appears the initial crash is due to RTX cards not liking the Weapon Debris option? Have acquired a patch for that issue, which has solved the crashing.

However, this doesn't answer the question of why FG doesn't appear to load.

CLASSIC GFS Report.md

Edited by blargballs
Testing Results
2 hours ago, blargballs said:

However, this doesn't answer the question of why FG doesn't appear to load.

The mod order on left hand side matters in MO2 and your Zex is showing a white lighting bolt meaning redundant, maybe from unchecking FG.  Reinstall your skeleton and FG with included skin and clothing.

Try my order with skeleton on top. image.png.d12ef22b2990d9caf8fafd4fcc19d3df.png

Spoiler
On 3/19/2024 at 12:27 PM, hewbert said:

The mod order on left hand side matters in MO2 and your Zex is showing a white lighting bolt meaning redundant, maybe from unchecking FG.  Reinstall your skeleton and FG with included skin and clothing.

Try my order with skeleton on top. image.png.d12ef22b2990d9caf8fafd4fcc19d3df.png

Spoiler

image.png.51706eea6fa921c6c5b362f5e43651e7.png

Spoiler

image.png.1ee15e48572fac3ded46204388025f12.png

Spoiler

fo4irritation.thumb.png.fba01504d3964c5ee335b678a25365a6.png

Tried that, hasn't worked.

EDIT: I'm an idiot: didn't have loose files enabled...

Edited by blargballs
Acknowledging own incompetence.
  • 2 weeks later...

hey anyone here can answer me a question what is the difference between FG and CBBE? i tried to look around the internet and i cant seem to find an actual answer it ranges from "it still have support" to "FG is better for LL mods" but i have not faced any issues with CBBE regarding LL mods, what is the actual difference? there some mods i really like but they are based on FG and im dreading to switch bcuz i have like 50 mods for CBBE from clothing/armor/skin/skeleton and i ill have to caft the bodyslide i like all over again and with how tight time is it will take mr a week or 2 so

how is FG better than CBBE? 

im not trying anything with this question just a genuinely asking

1 hour ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

hey anyone here can answer me a question what is the difference between FG and CBBE? i tried to look around the internet and i cant seem to find an actual answer it ranges from "it still have support" to "FG is better for LL mods" but i have not faced any issues with CBBE regarding LL mods, what is the actual difference? there some mods i really like but they are based on FG and im dreading to switch bcuz i have like 50 mods for CBBE from clothing/armor/skin/skeleton and i ill have to caft the bodyslide i like all over again and with how tight time is it will take mr a week or 2 so

how is FG better than CBBE? 

im not trying anything with this question just a genuinely asking

This has been answered a lot, but it basically boils down to "Different strokes for different folks".

Neither is "better" than the other, they are just different. A while back when FG first came out, it was indeed better than CBBE. Better sliders and features that CBBE didn't have (animated holes that opened and closed type deal). But after a while, CBBE got those same features as well (same sliders via TWB and Animated Fannies for the holes). They are both on par with each other, just different is all.

CBBE is dominating in the clothing department, since it had been around longer, and most mods were made for CBBE. FG had problems with conversions, where every time FG updated, it broke previous conversions. And people didn't want to keep remaking their conversions every single time FG updated. So, there wasn't much in the way of clothing conversions for FG. I think that has changed now, but I'm not 100% on that. I think some old FG conversions are still broken since they were never updated. But there are more and more new conversions coming out all the time for FG, and people are usually pretty friendly about converting popular stuff.

You said it yourself. You haven't faced any issues using CBBE with LL mods. That is because LL mods work fine with CBBE or FG. It honestly doesn't really matter. ZeX and CBBE Knee Fix work just fine together with DFS (Discrete Female Skeleton). Or alternatively, get the mashup skeleton (ZeX plus CBBE Knee Fix merged into one) and you won't need DFS and it supports everything. Point is, you don't need a specific body mod for LL mods. They are both supported.

In the end, don't let anyone tell you one is better than the other. It is down to your own personal preference if something is better than the other based on your personal mod usage. LL supports both CBBE and FG, and you can get the same features from one to the other. Look at your mod list and decide for yourself which one is better for you personally.

56 minutes ago, gegging said:

I've never heard of this. Where is it.

It's not mine to distribute or tell where to get it, because of permissions and such. Sorry.

But I think there was a tutorial somewhere around here that told you how to copy ZeX bones over to the CBBE Knee Fix skeleton via Nifskope. So if you have some experience with that, you can easily do it yourself. Otherwise you can just ask around, and someone might be able to do it for you.

On 3/30/2024 at 1:15 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

This has been answered a lot, but it basically boils down to "Different strokes for different folks".

Neither is "better" than the other, they are just different. A while back when FG first came out, it was indeed better than CBBE. Better sliders and features that CBBE didn't have (animated holes that opened and closed type deal). But after a while, CBBE got those same features as well (same sliders via TWB and Animated Fannies for the holes). They are both on par with each other, just different is all.

CBBE is dominating in the clothing department, since it had been around longer, and most mods were made for CBBE. FG had problems with conversions, where every time FG updated, it broke previous conversions. And people didn't want to keep remaking their conversions every single time FG updated. So, there wasn't much in the way of clothing conversions for FG. I think that has changed now, but I'm not 100% on that. I think some old FG conversions are still broken since they were never updated. But there are more and more new conversions coming out all the time for FG, and people are usually pretty friendly about converting popular stuff.

You said it yourself. You haven't faced any issues using CBBE with LL mods. That is because LL mods work fine with CBBE or FG. It honestly doesn't really matter. ZeX and CBBE Knee Fix work just fine together with DFS (Discrete Female Skeleton). Or alternatively, get the mashup skeleton (ZeX plus CBBE Knee Fix merged into one) and you won't need DFS and it supports everything. Point is, you don't need a specific body mod for LL mods. They are both supported.

In the end, don't let anyone tell you one is better than the other. It is down to your own personal preference if something is better than the other based on your personal mod usage. LL supports both CBBE and FG, and you can get the same features from one to the other. Look at your mod list and decide for yourself which one is better for you personally.

thanks for the explanation really well written, so i dont really need to switch for better LL mods experience, i wanted to use KFT but its based on this mod and my game is based on 3BBB although KFT will still work but will have different bodyslide so imma just wait for someone who can make conversion to make patch for CBBE gonna follow KFT and wait for now 

Edited by Mr Zombie Brain
13 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

thanks for the explanation really well written, so i dont really need to switch for better LL mods experience, i wanted to use KFT but its based on this mod and my game is based on 3BBB although KFT will still work but will have different bodyslide so imma just wait for someone who can make conversion to make patch for CBBE gonna follow KFT and wait for now 

I think FG's sliders have a chance of getting the same body look as the CBBE presets (not 100%).
What I mean is that even though the sliders are not the same between the 2 bodies, I can use FG's sliders to mimic the cbbe's preset look, or vice versa.
Just like their 0 slider body appearance is indistinguishable.
In this way, when you use kft, there will be no drastic changes in the appearance of the body.

Edited by kziitd
16 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

Like @kziitd said. You can "mimic" CBBE with FG if you wanted to (and same vice versa). It won't be perfect, but you can get it close. Just going to take a lot of time messing with the different sliders to get them to look similar. Once you have a preset that matches as closely as it can to your CBBE body, then just build the KFT stuff with that. It won't be perfect, but it will do for now.

FG supports 3BBB already, so no worries there. The only problem you're going to run into though is your OCBP settings. FG and CBBE use different OCBP settings, not to mention 3BBB has its own OCBP settings separate from regular CBBE/FG. So that is where your clashing is going to happen and give you problems.

But I get you. I'm in the same boat. My mod collection is based on CBBE, so using FG is out of the question for me lol. I'm excited about KFT as well but going to have to wait for a CBBE conversion first (or work on my own conversion when I get time to do it).

On 4/1/2024 at 11:01 AM, kziitd said:

I think FG's sliders have a chance of getting the same body look as the CBBE presets (not 100%).
What I mean is that even though the sliders are not the same between the 2 bodies, I can use FG's sliders to mimic the cbbe's preset look, or vice versa.
Just like their 0 slider body appearance is indistinguishable.
In this way, when you use kft, there will be no drastic changes in the appearance of the body.

hey thanks for the reply yeah i figured i can do something like that but i already have 3BBB-CBBE adding another body mod is kinda too much for me so i ill just wait for now to use the mod looks pretty awesome thou :D 

On 3/29/2024 at 10:15 PM, Spyder Arachnid said:

CBBE is dominating in the clothing department

Yes and no. FG 1.75 added 3BBB so any clothing made or converted for FG versions 1.75 and later are inherently 3BBB. CBBE got an alternative 3BBB version years later, but comparatively little has been converted to it yet (less than has been converted to FG anyway).

On 3/30/2024 at 4:55 AM, Koopstaknicca21 said:

anyone know how to hide the thing in the middle of the unibob body?

No, why? That is a reference mesh for conforming "uniboob" clothing in Outfit Studio. You shouldn't be using that body in-game for anything, if that's what you're confused by.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dechurch said:

Anybody have a fix for the dirt (get dirty) and jizz textures being visible through the body? I haven't found anything that addresses this.

I use Get Dirty and some mods that apply "jizz" overlays along with Fusion Girl, and I'm not sure what problem you're describing. Can you elaborate and/or add a screenshot demonstrating the problem you're encountering?

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I use Get Dirty and some mods that apply "jizz" overlays along with Fusion Girl, and I'm not sure what problem you're describing. Can you elaborate and/or add a screenshot demonstrating the problem you're encountering?

It's like the overlay is visible through the body. Just for the dirt. Tattoos and stuff are not. You can see the dirt on the back from the front side of the player. Also, it's just the player. Not NPCs. See her left boob and left arm there through her back? It's just the dirt overlay. It really stands out in game. The 2d screenie doesn't show it all that well.

20240420195327_1.jpg

Edited by dechurch