Hi,

For the maxson heels, the matter for me doesn't come from the nif (or it's a segment problem ) , but from the esp, because I've tried several things, and even the original shoes that are working fine, has the same problem of invisible body when I build it as the maxson heels. Making another esl that overwrite the shoes but keeping only the body slot 33 resolved the invisible body problem.

If you want i will check wich slot creates this when I've got more time or maybe adding segment if you wanna keep all the bodyslot.

Edited by bedellia
23 minutes ago, bedellia said:

Hi,

For the maxson heels, the matter for me doesn't come from the nif (or it's a segment problem ) , but from the esp, because I've tried several things, and even the original shoes that are working fine, has the same problem of invisible body when I build it as the maxson heels. Making another esl that overwrite the shoes but keeping only the body slot 33 resolved the invisible body problem.

If you want i will check wich slot creates this when I've got more time or maybe adding segment if you wanna keep all the bodyslot.

Thank you! I'm going to put only slot 32 on these heels to avoid problems.

1 hour ago, JB. said:

You're welcome, for the golden piercing morph problem, I found a post from Invictusblade about thekites combat zone stripper clothes with the same problem, he's saying the outfit use "Object Modification wich bypasses the Morphs", can't take a look now as I'm at work, do you know about that ?

Link to another post

Edited by bedellia
11 minutes ago, bedellia said:

You're welcome, for the golden piercing morph problem, I found a post from Invictusblade about thekites combat zone stripper clothes with the same problem, he's saying the outfit use "Object Modification wich bypasses the Morphs", can't take a look now as I'm at work, do you know about that ?

Link to another post

so from what I can tell, these armors function similar to weapons.

but instead of adding a scope, it adds a scarf.

and from all appearances, it doesn't seem to work with morphs. (it bypasses the process, it might have been fixable if looksmenu is being worked on but that is finished)

look it is a really good system if you DON'T use morphs. (it is a good system for clothing)

so piercings are a lot more difficult to change than Niero's Clothing (which can be divided into small pieces)

Screenshot_052122_114329_PM.jpg

42 minutes ago, bedellia said:

Link to another post

22 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so from what I can tell, these armors function similar to weapons.

but instead of adding a scope, it adds a scarf.

and from all appearances, it doesn't seem to work with morphs. (it bypasses the process, it might have been fixable if looksmenu is being worked on but that is finished)

look it is a really good system if you DON'T use morphs. (it is a good system for clothing)

so piercings are a lot more difficult to change than Niero's Clothing (which can be divided into small pieces)

Screenshot_052122_114329_PM.jpg

I think I found the problem but I won't be able to test it yet. If you go into the nif that creates bodyslide (meshes/nuka ride/goldenbodypiercing.nif) and open with nifskope, you'll notice that the mesh is looking for the .tri file elsewhere.

Bennzoor\Piercings\PiercingsBodyComboF.tri

should be: 

Nuka Ride/GoldenBodyPiercing.tri

99.9% sure this is the cause.

Edited by JB.
19 minutes ago, JB. said:

I think I found the problem but I won't be able to test it yet. If you go into the nif that creates bodyslide (meshes/nuka ride/goldenbodypiercing.nif) and open with nifskope, you'll notice that the mesh is looking for the .tri file elsewhere.

Bennzoor\Piercings\PiercingsBodyComboF.tri

should be: 

Nuka Ride/GoldenBodyPiercing.tri

99.9% sure this is the cause.

I'll take a look as I can ! 

I already uploaded a new version for FG, but I can't test it... this is driving me crazy, why don't I get the sliders? ?‍♂️

@vaultbait Man, do you have any idea what's going on here? I can't see the FG sliders.

1865938783_Capturadepantalla2022-05-2112_41_29.png.46991b7bdbc7464c428f94a1b493525c.png

Edited by JB.
17 minutes ago, JB. said:

I already uploaded a new version for FG, but I can't test it... this is driving me crazy, why don't I get the sliders? ?‍♂️

@vaultbait Man, do you have any idea what's going on here? I can't see the FG sliders.

I've never seen that happen. Did you check the f4ee.log? Maybe LooksMenu will tell you in there why it's having a freakout.

21 minutes ago, JB. said:

1865938783_Capturadepantalla2022-05-2112_41_29.png.46991b7bdbc7464c428f94a1b493525c.png

Just tested, with a pregnant character, it works ! thank you :)

I may be doing something wrong, but I'm finding the sister fairly useless as a follower.  I gave her a nice gun with ammo which she never uses.  I then thought, OK maybe a bat... nope.  She never, ever helps out in a fight.  Is this intended for some reason?  

1 hour ago, tch65721 said:

I may be doing something wrong, but I'm finding the sister fairly useless as a follower.  I gave her a nice gun with ammo which she never uses.  I then thought, OK maybe a bat... nope.  She never, ever helps out in a fight.  Is this intended for some reason?  

I haven't tested it thoroughly. I'll see what I can do. This is the second report that talks about this.

3 hours ago, JB. said:

The golden body piercing for CBBE is fixed. Uploading the new version to MEGA. I still have to test FG.

8 hours ago, JB. said:

The Golden piercing is morphing correctly now? and bedellia workaround for Maxson heels Is working too (no more invisible body). 

thanks, both of you.

40 minutes ago, JB. said:

I haven't tested it thoroughly. I'll see what I can do. This is the second report that talks about this.

Shaun did say that he will disable her combat ability as this can raise suspicion among Nuka Raiders ?

14 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Shaun did say that he will disable her combat ability as this can raise suspicion among Nuka Raiders ?

Well, the idea was to make an excuse to get the minigun out of her. ?

I followed a tutorial from Seddon to create a companion and when I finished it, I saw my clone following me and raising her weapon, I said OK and continued working on the rest. It didn't occur to me that she wasn't going to fight!

30 minutes ago, JB. said:

Well, the idea was to make an excuse to get the minigun out of her. ?

I followed a tutorial from Seddon to create a companion and when I finished it, I saw my clone following me and raising her weapon, I said OK and continued working on the rest. It didn't occur to me that she wasn't going to fight!

Well she is a bimbo after all and bimbos don't fight they just look pretty. 

ps

I watched some of Seddon's tutorial a while ago and his companion tutorial is not very elaborate just the minimum. Maybe the clone is set "unaggressive".

Edited by lee3310
1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

Well she is a bimbo after all and bimbos don't fight they just look pretty. 

ps

I watched some of Seddon's tutorial a while ago and his companion tutorial is not very elaborate just the minimum. Maybe the clone is set "unaggressive".

I changed the AI to aggressive, I changed the package, I changed the factions, and the sister still didn't attack anyone. So yeah... looks like that Seddon tutorial isn't quite complete.

Now thanks to an old post from a user who deleted his account (I presume Flashy) I found the clue I needed. I must call the vanilla script that handles the followers, called FollowersScript.

It's basically done in a way that has nothing to do with Seddon's tutorial... ? 

image.png.cc8baf8cf754eba73d70562c850c14b0.png

I just need to fix the Mule Quest, which won't stop post-Nuka World DLC, and I'll upload a new version.

Hi JB,

I had a little surprise coming back in fizztop grill, Elder Maxson is here, waiting saying nothing ( I think after defeating kellog and the arrival of the BoS, he doesn't go in his original place but there ) , recycleactor command seems to make him return in the prydwen )

1 hour ago, benno770 said:

Probably me being dumb but when I first go on into the golden globe studio it’s empty.

Am I missing something here?

Unbelievably, you are not the first. It is not a bug. You need to finish talking to Mason. I suggest you load a save before you start the audition with Mason and don't end the conversation yourself, but let the dialogue flow. Mason should give you an outfit to "cover your butt" and the quest should be updated.

2 minutes ago, bedellia said:

Hi JB,

I had a little surprise coming back in fizztop grill, Elder Maxson is here, waiting saying nothing ( I think after defeating kellog and the arrival of the BoS, he doesn't go in his original place but there ) , recycleactor command seems to make him return in the prydwen )

I'm sure my script returns Maxson to Prydwen, but I'll check that out, thanks!

6 minutes ago, JB. said:

I discovered another bug ? Like Alan Binet from the institute always says: "There seems to be no end to the damn things"?.

i tried the first choice in the Visiting Vadim quest: "gonna dance but keep my clothes on" and i got this aaf error. all the other animations work fine (even the naked version of this one is flawless).

2022-05-21 (3).png

Edited by lee3310
5 minutes ago, JB. said:

Well, fuck me, I did a dumb thing and sent Maxon... to the same chair where he was sitting in Nuka World. ?

3 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I discovered another bug ? Like Alan Binet from the institute always says: "There seems to be no end to the damn things"?.

i tried the first choice in the Visiting Vadim quest: "gonna dance but keep my clothes on" and i got this aaf error. all the other animations work fine.

2022-05-21 (3).png

Fixed! Thank you. It's a weird bug because almost nobody wants to dance with clothes xD