4 hours ago, JB. said:

I think it only affects if you have new heels, not a heel that already exists in your save?

So drop those heels. Install this, type ingame Alt+ Z, select Nuka Ride.esp, and search for Maxson's heels.

Photo298.png.f963035816b2451338e88f7e1d8bfde0.png

I installed the ingameexplorer and alt+Z brought up Nvidia shadow play helper....so I disabled that and tried again, but I get nothing when hitting both of those keys.  I dropped the heels that I had and gave them to myself using player.additem, but those make me invisible too.

15 hours ago, JB. said:

Seddon's tutorial was unfortunately of no use to me. I had to see how Bethesda did it with Piper and basically replicated that successfully.

Thanks for the heads up about that. I'm starting to work on making a super mutant companion soon and was waffling between trying to follow companion mod tutorials or copying Strong and then making modifications to the resulting records. Sounds like I'm better off doing the latter, but if you have any specific info on what's missing from Seddon's tutorial besides attaching the FollowerScript, that would also be much appreciated!

20 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks for the heads up about that. I'm starting to work on making a super mutant companion soon and was waffling between trying to follow companion mod tutorials or copying Strong and then making modifications to the resulting records. Sounds like I'm better off doing the latter, but if you have any specific info on what's missing from Seddon's tutorial besides attaching the FollowerScript, that would also be much appreciated!

Seddon's tutorial may help you, especially with packages. But since my follower wasn't attacking anyone, I used F4 functions to finally make my follower act as she should.

FollowersScript.GetScript().SetCompanion(DoppelAlias.GetActorReference())

FollowersScript.GetScript().DismissCompanion(DoppelAlias.GetActorReference())

55 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

the affinity system is missing for sure 

58 minutes ago, JB. said:

Seddon's tutorial may help you, especially with packages. But since my follower wasn't attacking anyone, I used F4 functions to finally make my follower act as she should.

FollowersScript.GetScript().SetCompanion(DoppelAlias.GetActorReference())

FollowersScript.GetScript().DismissCompanion(DoppelAlias.GetActorReference())

Thanks!

7 hours ago, JB. said:

I think it only affects if you have new heels, not a heel that already exists in your save?

So drop those heels. Install this, type ingame Alt+ Z, select Nuka Ride.esp, and search for Maxson's heels.

Photo298.png.f963035816b2451338e88f7e1d8bfde0.png

Sorry to break it to you j.b but it appears that Maxson heels problem is now caused by the high heel sound patch ? if you reinstall Nuka ride without the Hight heel...esp no more invisible body.

ps 

old slots still active in that patch not sure if it's relevant

Edited by lee3310
1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

Sorry to break it to you j.b but it appears that Maxson heels problem is now caused by the high heel sound patch ? if you reinstall Nuka ride without the Hight heel...esp no more invisible body.

ps 

This is confirmed....I disabled the sound patch in the plug-ins and the heels now work.  Don't you just love how one little thing affects a whole lot of shtuff....lol

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

ps 

OMG Thanks! You're a hero. I never would have looked there! It would have been frustrating to keep looking for a solution. I'm going to upload a new version now: the only difference is the heels sound patch.

This is the corrected file, so you don't have to download the whole file again. (I just included it in the MEGA main file).

Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch.esp

What was the bug? The previous plugin searched for "Maxon Heels" and not "Maxson heels". ?‍♂️

Edited by JB.
9 minutes ago, JB. said:

OMG Thanks! You're a hero. I never would have looked there! It would have been frustrating to keep looking for a solution. I'm going to upload a new version now: the only difference is the heels sound patch.

This is the corrected file, so you don't have to download the whole file again. (I just included it in the MEGA main file).

Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch.esp 7.1 kB · 0 downloads

What was the bug? The previous plugin searched for "Maxon Heels" and not "Maxson heels". ?‍♂️

I'm the one who should thank you :) 

ps 

i fixed it with xedit and was coming to tell you 

3 minutes ago, echo4648 said:

So for some reason during every scene my PC always remains clothed (dancing or sex). Any reason for this? (I am using the AAF settings that you provided in the fomod) Thank you

There are specific clothes that I made for them to stay on during sex. Like heels, stockings, some tops. Obviously not jeans and the like.

If you prefer your character to be completely nude, go to Data/AAF and delete this file:

NukaRide_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml

1 hour ago, JB. said:

There are specific clothes that I made for them to stay on during sex. Like heels, stockings, some tops. Obviously not jeans and the like.

If you prefer your character to be completely nude, go to Data/AAF and delete this file:

I might try that but things like skirts and other clothes like that were also staying on.

Edited by echo4648
4 minutes ago, echo4648 said:

I might try that but things like skirts and other clothes like that were also staying on.

Yes, the pink outfit skirt and thong stayed on during my current run through.  Also, I noticed that while using AN76, when ya gotta go outside (no toilet around) the thong was staying on as well.  

1 hour ago, JB. said:

So I just tested it out and it seems like all clothes are remaining, including jeans for me.

4 minutes ago, echo4648 said:

So I just tested it out and it seems like all clothes are remaining, including jeans for me.

So it's not my mod. The only thing that protects the clothes is that file that I told you about.