On 5/15/2022 at 5:05 AM, leduss said:

hello jb

thank you for your work I'm in the middle of the game with the latest version and apart from two scenes that didn't launch (the first in the cat atom garage and another I don't know where after) it works correctly for now

a few things though

I'm in the lucy in the sky mission and I noticed a bug with the overboss which was stuck in the apartment and couldn't debug I simply restarted the save and it worked.

another small thing is that you should change the location of the red vehicle and put it in a place where there is no npc maybe a little before the apartment?, because I had npc stuck in the vehicle .
I also restarted the backup and now they are all on the vehicle! maybe they want to come with us? just an idea!

in any case a big THANK YOU

cordially

I encountered both of those issues. The people piling on top of the car was a result of AAF Spectators. They jumped up there when the animation with the car started. Probably increasing the spectator distance would have fixed it. Instead I told them to stop acting like idiots and get down from there. When that did not work I used the console. `sudo stop dumbass`

Also had the Overboss get stuck behind the apartment door. He was actually in the external Nuka World cell but somehow was stuck in the wall beside the door. Once again I fixed this problem by using the console.

13 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Are you getting flickering too, or just the missing pieces?  JB did some precombine tinkering in NW to get better fps after removing a bunch of trash.  Make sure Nuka Ride is low in your load order.  Try loading it dead last and see if that fixes your problem. 

I didn't see any flickering so not sure (may be too subtle to notice), and the pb persists even after loading N.R as last plugin.

What's weird though, when loading a previous save (relatively old one) everything works fine no missing elements !!!.

I disabled (via console) a duplicated toilet in Fizztop Grille during "visit the boss" quest, so i think that's the origine of the problem and i have no clue how to fix it (prid ref id and enable didn't work)

Edited by lee3310
1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

I didn't see any flickering so not sure (may be too subtle to notice), and the pb persists even after loading N.R as last plugin.

What's weird though, when loading a previous save (relatively old one) everything works fine no missing elements !!!.

I disabled (via console) a duplicated toilet in Fizztop Grille during "visit the boss" quest, so i think that's the origine of the problem and i have no clue how to fix it (prid ref id and enable didn't work)

This one is beyond me then...  However, with the duplicated toilets, instead of disable try setpos z -1000.   That keeps the item in the game, but moves it out of the way.  On my last NR playthrough, I kept getting duplicate toilets and showers in the player apartment, and that's how I got rid of them.  Also works if you have Bad End installed and you get stuck somewhere by the furniture piece getting in your way.  That happened to me once in Hallucinogen when I got hung from a pole in the doorway to the upstairs office.

26 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

This one is beyond me then...  However, with the duplicated toilets, instead of disable try setpos z -1000.   That keeps the item in the game, but moves it out of the way.  On my last NR playthrough, I kept getting duplicate toilets and showers in the player apartment, and that's how I got rid of them.  Also works if you have Bad End installed and you get stuck somewhere by the furniture piece getting in your way.  That happened to me once in Hallucinogen when I got hung from a pole in the doorway to the upstairs office.

the pole in the doorway incident was hilarious ?... anyway it's too late for me, i won't go back so maybe next playthrough when JB releases a new update (?), i will opt for setpos instead of disable.

thanks mate. Cheers.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:53 PM, Splithorse said:

I have never encountered this not being able to travel.  I have completed around 15 walk throughs since the first version and that has never been an issue.  I had my own share of things not working right.....I was amazed that most of the problems I had was not having AAF installed right.  I never had a problem with it before Nuka Ride....when I deleted all my mods and installed AAF following the guide to the letter, 90 percent of the bugs I was having went away.  The last few play throughs have been flawless.  It is without a doubt one of your other mods....finding out which one is the kicker.....good luck.

It is overweight cease you can't "fast travel"

After completing Made in heaven and taling to the Overboss and Music in Nuka World, I get the next set of quests and Music says the tattoo palour will be open. She then walks to the palour and stands outside saying "take a seat" and does not go inside.  She stays outside.

Is this just a timer issue, or have I encountered a bug?

2 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

After completing Made in heaven and taling to the Overboss and Music in Nuka World, I get the next set of quests and Music says the tattoo palour will be open. She then walks to the palour and stands outside saying "take a seat" and does not go inside.  She stays outside.

Is this just a timer issue, or have I encountered a bug?

Go into the tattoo shop, sit in any chair and choose to wait 1 hour. The problem is that the navmesh for the NPCs to enter the room is very small and the NPCs have a hard time finding the access point.

All my navmeshes are generated by the CK

This process is skipped if you wait an hour anywhere.

2 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

How do I dismiss the clone?

I try to talk to it and it won't pull up a dismissal dialogue

*Laughs* Oh poor sister that you call her it, haha. Do you have any other mods (such as harrassment or MCG or anything else) which might be also trying to take over her dialogue? If so I suggest you try resetting those in MCM. I couldn't dismiss my sister until I reset Magno Cum Gaudio, and I always make sure Sexual Harassment is disabled when I'm doing anything Nuka Ride related.

1 hour ago, roskomnadzorgr said:

quests won't start

You have to start the mod:

1. After you exit the Vault 111 there will be a red eyebot in front of you - press interact key (E) and a note (Job offer) will be transferred in your misc tab on the Pip-boy.

2. Talk to protectron at the Drumlin Dinner...

...and you'll be transferred to Nuka World to begin your kinky adventure.

2 hours ago, mircislav said:

Вы должны запустить мод:

1. После того, как вы выйдете из Убежища 111, перед вами появится робот с красными глазами — нажмите клавишу взаимодействия (E), и заметка (предложение работы) будет передана на вашу вкладку «Разное» на Пип-бое.

2. Поговорите с протектроном на Drumlin Dinner...

...и вы будете перенесены в Nuka World, чтобы начать свое извращенное приключение.

Thanks! But now there is a new problem. the machine does not boot and the robot does not send to the cores of world

I have a glitch where after I've finished all I can do at this point with the Nuka Ride Mod,  Which is a fantastic mod and most fun I've had in a good while with Fallout, so thank you!

but the glitch... I go in Diamond city and try the old "Ambush Nelson Latimer's chem deal" and when I try to shoot anyone at the chem deal near back street apparel the screen goes black, I'm beat up and then I'm back at Nuka World in cuffs and have to go to Nisha to tell her I failed a Mule nuka-rush drop off, which I wasn't even doing. So attacking anyone at Nelson's chem deal is like being caught or attacking the giant guard at the diamond city gate when running a mule mission.

25 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

just started the mission "kill me slowly" finished having sex with the oberboss, what should I do? I don't see any other onjectives in the quest, and I can't interact with the overboos

ScreenShot11.png

ScreenShot12.png

There is a chance that AAF did not trigger the next scene?

According to the guide on the main page, the stage should be 50. If it's not 50, set it yourself.

SetStage _NukaRide_Head 50

50 [Quest] After Sex - Talk to the Overboss

5 minutes ago, sharp32548 said:

I have a glitch where after I've finished all I can do at this point with the Nuka Ride Mod,  Which is a fantastic mod and most fun I've had in a good while with Fallout, so thank you!

but the glitch... I go in Diamond city and try the old "Ambush Nelson Latimer's chem deal" and when I try to shoot anyone at the chem deal near back street apparel the screen goes black, I'm beat up and then I'm back at Nuka World in cuffs and have to go to Nisha to tell her I failed a Mule nuka-rush drop off, which I wasn't even doing. So attacking anyone at Nelson's chem deal is like being caught or attacking the giant guard at the diamond city gate when running a mule mission.

Write this down. For some reason I couldn't stop the mule mission and it's still active.

StopQuest _NukaRide_Mule

The mod should no longer interfere.

Actually Nelson is protected by that Quest. It's one of the most humiliating missions and I thought "Oh, people are going to want to attack him, I better put a script on him". ?The script should stop being active when the Quest stops.

5 hours ago, Karna5 said:

*Laughs* Oh poor sister that you call her it, haha. Do you have any other mods (such as harrassment or MCG or anything else) which might be also trying to take over her dialogue? If so I suggest you try resetting those in MCM. I couldn't dismiss my sister until I reset Magno Cum Gaudio, and I always make sure Sexual Harassment is disabled when I'm doing anything Nuka Ride related.

no, she just doesnt have a dialogue to leave. like i talk to her and she wont respond. but i do have the ability to trade with her

Well i am stuck at The Special Girl Quest(?) the one gage drag you to Gunner plaza. 

I have to use tgm to stop me from getting kill by landmine the moment i arrived. 

After that, I follow gage to the rooftop and I cant follow him into the elevator. Then i just stuck there, press the button and the door, nothing happen. 

Nuka Ride override every record in Fo4Edit. Anyone can help?

9 hours ago, BraveNewWorld721 said:

Well i am stuck at The Special Girl Quest(?) the one gage drag you to Gunner plaza. 

I have to use tgm to stop me from getting kill by landmine the moment i arrived. 

After that, I follow gage to the rooftop and I cant follow him into the elevator. Then i just stuck there, press the button and the door, nothing happen. 

Nuka Ride override every record in Fo4Edit. Anyone can help?

i'm doing this quest right now for the second time and there is no landmine and gage never goes to the rooftop !!! i guess another mod is conflicting with NR.

Are you using this mod perchance ? "Immersive Gunners Plaza"

Edited by lee3310

I'm using fusion girl and didn't experience much trouble with the various outfits used by Nuka ride (mostly clipping easily fixed using outfit studio) but two items are giving me a hard time:

First and foremost, the "golden body piercing" i can't make it morph ingame and i can't see why given that the "body piercing" is morphing correctly.

Second, the OverQueen Aka Overbitch outfit, only the armor is morphing not the body even in bodyslide (not compatible with the last fusion girl i presume).

OverQueen Aka Overbitch is now morphing properly thx to bedellia. The only problem is "golden body piercing"

Edited by lee3310
On 5/16/2022 at 5:30 AM, lee3310 said:

There are some elements missing around Fizztop Mountain and I'm wondering if, perhaps, it is caused by another mod or a load order conflict ?

2022-05-16 (1).png

2022-05-16.png

2022-05-16 (2).png

I had this too and it did get away after i did the Overboss/investor mission were i chose to take all 3 investors in my apartment. (Probably because of a then happening change at the NW cell)

15 hours ago, lee3310 said:

i'm doing this quest right now for the second time and there is no landmine and gage never goes to the rooftop !!! i guess another mod is conflicting with NR.

Are you using this mod perchance ? "Immersive Gunners Plaza"

Nope, but i use Sim settlement 2 and i put Nuka ride almost to the last of the order, and override any mod it conflict.

8 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I'm using fusion girl and didn't experience much trouble with the various outfits used by Nuka ride (mostly clipping easily fixed using outfit studio) but two items are giving me a hard time:

First and foremost, the "golden body piercing" i can't make it morph ingame and i can't see why given that the "body piercing" is morphing correctly.

Second, the OverQueen Aka Overbitch outfit, only the armor is morphing not the body even in bodyslide (not compatible with the last fusion girl i presume).

Well, i don't see any bodyslide issue on my end and i did not use overbitch outfit. Did you use the Overbitch FG version on this site?