Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Hoobu said:

You get given a whip nr_crop or whip or something and it has zero damage some dude had this issue a while ago and it was a mod doing it

cool I will check if the one I have is called that. Thats prolly the problem lol sometimes you just wanna beat people and don't notice your holding a sword and not a flogger...

Posted

Hey, does anyone happen to have a mid-game save for Nura ? I lost my save and, with how exhausted I’ve been from work lately, I don’t really have much time to replay everything. I’d really appreciate it if someone could share one. Thanks!

Posted
2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

cool I will check if the one I have is called that. Thats prolly the problem lol sometimes you just wanna beat people and don't notice your holding a sword and not a flogger...

Yeah, look into a damage or damage-location mod. The whip deals zero damage, so it really shouldn't make NPC to become aggressive.

Posted
5 minutes ago, mutsumeQAQ said:

Hey, does anyone happen to have a mid-game save for Nura ? I lost my save and, with how exhausted I’ve been from work lately, I don’t really have much time to replay everything. I’d really appreciate it if someone could share one. Thanks!

I have a series of save files from various points in the game for testing purposes. Any idea roughly where you left off?

Posted
2 minutes ago, JB. said:

I have a series of save files from various points in the game for testing purposes. Any idea roughly where you left off?

I think it should be around the beginning of the “A Date with the Boss” quest. If has a save around that point, I’d really appreciate it!

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, mutsumeQAQ said:

I think it should be around the beginning of the “A Date with the Boss” quest. If has a save around that point, I’d really appreciate it!

See if this helps. ReSaver tells me the save file is corrupted because of installing/uninstalling mods so much. But like I said, they're just for testing and they work fine for me.

 

 

 

 

 

rk9Ok-686.7z

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SC789UK said:

JB, I had a look through your mod in FO4Edit tonight, and I have a whole new appreciation for what you've created. Seeing all the NPCs, quests and everything going on underneath the hood really opened my eyes to how much work you've put into Nuka Ride. Absolutely incredible job, mate. Awesome.

 

12 hours ago, Hoobu said:

Yeah it blew my mind when I checked it out in the creation kit when i modified a version for my own use,I called it a miracle when I got a npc to move from one spot to another using a one sentence script that took my four hours to figure out

 

Thanks! This mod is already larger than a DLC, I think. Even though there isn't really much optional content. Unless I've missed something, this mod is the biggest and longest one out there. Being on Loverslab doesn't attract the same attention as it would on Nexus. Luckily, I'd like to keep this mod from being too mainstream.

 

I always chuckle when I see or read a "super gigantic new quest mod!!!" in some YouTube video and I think to myself, "If this dude finds out about my mod, he'll faint." 

 

Although the sexual nature of the mod also helps to prevent it from being displayed on mainstream sites. 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted
6 minutes ago, JB. said:

 

 

Thanks! This mod is already larger than a DLC, I think. Even though there isn't really much optional content. Unless I've missed something, this mod is the biggest and longest one out there. Being on Loverslab doesn't attract the same attention as it would on Nexus. Luckily, I'd like to keep this mod from being too mainstream.

 

I always chuckle when I see or read a "super gigantic new quest mod!!!" in some YouTube video and I think to myself, "If this dude finds out about my mod, he'll faint." 

 

Although the sexual nature of the mod also helps to prevent it from being displayed on mainstream sites. 

 

 

The world is headed down the path of Stupidity, there is even a movie that warns us all what future we are working towards. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy It is so true that we are building a generation of sheltered Dumbasses who only believe it is real and good for you if it says so online, and likely has the most likes. It is the blissfully perverse that see reality simply because they have a comparison and so are under no illusions. Plus we tend to ignore anything that takes away the fun.

Posted
28 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

 

The world is headed down the path of Stupidity, there is even a movie that warns us all what future we are working towards. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy It is so true that we are building a generation of sheltered Dumbasses who only believe it is real and good for you if it says so online, and likely has the most likes. It is the blissfully perverse that see reality simply because they have a comparison and so are under no illusions. Plus we tend to ignore anything that takes away the fun.

Question everything and believe nothing unless the outcome can be repeated three times that's how I go about things,if something is told to you second hand then it's just gossip unless it comes from the horses mouth

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Enkidu222 said:

There’s an issue at the end of the “special girls” quest. The dialogue with the overboss doesn’t trigger. I think i need help ))

Capture d’écran (12).png

I wouldn't know what to say either if the girl whose virginity I have to protect at all costs dressed like that to visit GNN xD 

 

That setstage is safe. If the Overboss still doesn't speak to you, that would be a bigger problem that can only be solved by reverting to a previous save.

Edited by JB.
Posted

Sorry to ask this here, but it seems I need a new version of AAF. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I tried going to the discord as for some reason Ig that is the only place it is now. Thing is, I was asked over and over and over and over and over (you get it) if I am a human. And yeah, I may not be the brightest bulb, but I do know the difference between a cat, a fish, and an elephant...and what doesn't belong...and the shape.

 

Anyway, does anyone have a way to get to a more current version without the frustration and nonsense of that locked down site? Thanks! 😁

Posted
36 minutes ago, reflum001 said:

Sorry to ask this here, but it seems I need a new version of AAF. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I tried going to the discord as for some reason Ig that is the only place it is now. Thing is, I was asked over and over and over and over and over (you get it) if I am a human. And yeah, I may not be the brightest bulb, but I do know the difference between a cat, a fish, and an elephant...and what doesn't belong...and the shape.

 

Anyway, does anyone have a way to get to a more current version without the frustration and nonsense of that locked down site? Thanks! 😁

Bloody well use the Discord app

Posted
3 hours ago, judge007 said:

Черт возьми, воспользуйтесь приложением Discord!

It's not that simple. We have almost everything blocked. I have set up a VPN for YouTube, other sites are blocked. Something like that. Hmm.

Posted
22 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

It's not that simple. We have almost everything blocked. I have set up a VPN for YouTube, other sites are blocked. Something like that. Hmm.

then use a different browser

Posted
35 minutes ago, judge007 said:

then use a different browser

It's not because of the browser. Access is blocked at the provider level.

Posted
27 minutes ago, Plite said:

It's not because of the browser. Access is blocked at the provider level.

Something us Australians have to look forward to if the current government doesn't get the boot soon 

Posted
On 13.09.2026 at 11:57, caqa said:

 

Думаю, все согласятся, что называть её «хищницей» за то, что она занималась сексом с людьми из клуба. Которые, в том же самом техническом смысле, все намного моложе Норы. Так что аргумент о 230 годах теряет смысл. И термин «хищница» используется не для мужчин чуть моложе, а для мужчин значительно моложе. Можете проверить это в Википедии, если не верите.

 

И хотя это может быть просто подшучиванием между друзьями, если в сюжете несколько раз подчеркивается, что Нора уже немолода, это начинает разрушать погружение в историю.

 

 

Реакция на это не сводится к простому указанию на то, что кто-то стал старше. Это скорее "вау, ты такой зрелый", а не "ты как-то стареешь".

 

 

Конечно, но это не черно-белый вопрос. Все меняется, но не в одночасье. Шон был еще очень молод. Сколько времени Нора и Нейт были женаты — не важная (или вообще какая-либо?) часть сюжета. Игроки могут сами это решить. То же самое касается того, когда она получила диплом или как долго работала адвокатом. В лучшем случае ей может быть около 25 лет, или даже чуть больше, если вы отыгрываете ее как чрезвычайно талантливую студентку. Женщина в возрасте около 25 лет — это просто не старость, независимо от того, насколько она ответственна.

 

 

Есть некоторое сходство с Норой, значит  😜 . Хотя я надеюсь, что ваш опыт был немного спокойнее.

 

 

И эта цифра не является тем, на что люди реагируют в повседневной жизни. В момент заморозки она не была жива ни в физическом, ни в психическом смысле. Она никак не развивалась, её тело не старело, она ничего не осознавала. Она словно прошла сквозь временной портал. В любом значимом повседневном смысле её возраст — это её жизнь до войны и короткий период после пробуждения в убежище 111. Я предполагаю, что ей где-то от 23 до 48 лет. 

 

Кроме того, в обычной игре Нора говорит, что ей 220 лет. А во время временного скачка прошло 210 лет. Так что...  🤔 да, нам лучше просто проигнорировать этот момент.

Ha. I have a Horizon (I don't play vanilla without it) Nora synth. While she was frozen, she was replaced and she is now a Black Beauty. It's a good thing Heather doesn't know about this... God forbid.

Spoiler

Photo93.png.bde220bfbb43b3562bbc4abbf3cb0883.pngPhoto94.png.089d9ffba110cca57ad28474c4967eaf.png

 

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Hoobu said:

Something us Australians have to look forward to if the current government doesn't get the boot soon 

Did some dark man decide to sit down on the whole world?

Edited by Plite
Posted
1 hour ago, Plite said:

Дело не в браузере. Доступ блокируется на уровне провайдера.

Maybe he was talking about a VPN. It used to work that way a long time ago — another browser, incognito mode. But not now. But you already know that.

Posted
50 minutes ago, Plite said:

Did some dark man decide to sit down on the whole world?

We have a government hell bent on internet censorship and interfering in the everyday lives of the population and because of my lifestyle choices sometimes I attract their attention because I refuse their censorship of what I'm allowed to wear,  that's as far as I'll talk about it because politics suck 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Hoobu said:

We have a government hell bent on internet censorship and interfering in the everyday lives of the population and because of my lifestyle choices sometimes I attract their attention because I refuse their censorship of what I'm allowed to wear,  that's as far as I'll talk about it because politics suck 

When things go really bad, we say "жопа пришла". And when we're under heavy pressure, we say "гасят по-черному". Translating this into English is quite difficult, but roughly speaking, it's "black ass".

Edited by Plite
Posted
18 minutes ago, Plite said:

When things go really bad, we say "жопа пришла". And when we're under heavy pressure, we say "гасят по-черному". Translating this into English is quite difficult, but roughly speaking, it's "black ass".

Here in my state of Queensland this is as bad as a swastika tattooed on your forehead and a saying here is "Fuck the police" and "Such is life" which many of my friends have tattooed on them

Spoiler

314245534326112.jpg.4c6cdb2345704e50de285e62b3315624.jpg

 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, reflum001 said:

Sorry to ask this here, but it seems I need a new version of AAF. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I tried going to the discord as for some reason Ig that is the only place it is now. Thing is, I was asked over and over and over and over and over (you get it) if I am a human. And yeah, I may not be the brightest bulb, but I do know the difference between a cat, a fish, and an elephant...and what doesn't belong...and the shape.

 

Anyway, does anyone have a way to get to a more current version without the frustration and nonsense of that locked down site? Thanks! 😁

 

Personally the AAE site is a pain in the ass, though it sounds like you are trying to log into it as a visitor? If that's the case bite the bullet create a Discord Account, I am not sure if it has been entirely hit by censorship, most countries have hit adult content yes, but Discord is essentially not Adult content.

This by the way is a band aid, as in the future you will have to get it yourself. Which means becoming a Discord Member and Joining the AAF Discord.

 

AAF_V1-7-4-1.7z

Edited by DarksideTinkerbell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...