Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

xaz is problem handcuff' date=' R key dose not working before, and today again, nobody had problem?

[/quote']

yes sometimes i got that too but not often tho, try this

open the console and type "enableplayercontrols" (no quote) or if you want to completely unequip items that worn type "unequipallitems".

But is it written , Somewhere in the Readme ?

Cheers

For Enigma

Ran's Head Mesh Gag Multi Animated Fix.7z

This is fix for the animated Gag For Rans Mesh I Havent Tested it ,

But it Should Work ,

Yes Rans Mesh Is Far Different From other Heads , And there Will too many Items to Convert , For me

I have done the Animated One Because its Tricky , And the Origin is at O,O,O

Someone test this and Let me know

Cheers

so theres a gag with an animation? O_o which one i think i missed this

There's an Animated Chastity Belt too :P

Cheers

saw it now XD help zbf :P and those gag animations are funny and sweet as hell XD great work now im off to check out the other stuff =D

Everything works and is amazing! I'm just having problems equipping the animated Chastity Belt though, it appears in my inventory along with its preview but it won't let me equip it. I tried unequipping everything else and putting on the belt but still no luck :) Any advice how? Ty very much :D

Do Both of Them ( Belts )Not Show Up ? Or Just the Animated one .

post-8726-13597883000349_thumb.jpg

This is how it works

May be a Race Issue Or Sumthing Else Not Sure . Try With a Different Race .Will get that Fixed Later .

I had Made some Rope Cuffs/Collars Will Add them and the existing ones will be leather binds

post-8726-135978830014_thumb.jpg

When merged /Offset animations Get into FNIS 3.5 I hope Keep Your Fingers Crossed .

Brings Back Memories of My First Mod .

post-8726-1359788300082_thumb.jpg

Cheers

This is how it works

May be a Race Issue Or Sumthing Else Not Sure . Try With a Different Race .Will get that Fixed Later .

I had Made some Rope Cuffs/Collars Will Add them and the existing ones will be leather binds

When merged /Offset animations Get into FNIS 3.5 I hope Keep Your Fingers Crossed .

Brings Back Memories of My First Mod .

Cheers

yes its both and i just tried changing the race to one of the vanilla ones still didnt show and those screens O_o....EPIC cant wait for all that stuff

Gags don't open the mouth on the player character (didn't check npc yet). The 'fear' expression does work from other restraints but gags just make it neutral.

I think I havent added the Tri Files to the Data Pack , Just Install the ZaZ Gags Mod by Mayatola . And Then Try , I will Insert the Tri Files in the Next Update .

Cheers

Judging by reading the comments, this mod sounds awesome. To be honest, i have yet to download it. Though i'm really excited to try it out. However, since the merger is fairy new, i can expect bugs and somewhat. So i'm going to give you guys time to work out the bugs before i download it. But i'm still excited to try it. Thank you all for that hard work you're doing on this.

I'm still working on merging my massive armor mod list into 1 esp file. So once i get that done, and maybe merge my npc mods with it as well, i'll download this mod. I plan on starting a new game once i finish merging my mods.

yes its both and i just tried changing the race to one of the vanilla ones still didnt show and those screens O_o....EPIC cant wait for all that stuff

ok been playing around it again, it turns out it was conflicting with the Sanguine's Debauchery "eggs" that is forced equipped. (the one that appears in the inventory after activating the mod and cannot be unequipped) Probably same slot as the chastity belts :D

I was able to make the belts work after i manually removed the egg via ' player.removeitem *code* 1 '

~yay~

Though in my case I was still using a much older version of Sanguine's Debauchery

:P

Hope this helps

mastercchris what is your mods for the new face please ?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5106

ok been playing around it again' date=' it turns out it was conflicting with the Sanguine's Debauchery "eggs" that is forced equipped. (the one that appears in the inventory after activating the mod and cannot be unequipped) Probably same slot as the chastity belts :D

I was able to make the belts work after i manually removed the egg via ' player.removeitem *code* 1 '

~yay~

Though in my case I was still using a much older version of Sanguine's Debauchery

Hope this helps

[/quote']

Thanks , This will Help A lot .

Cheers

One More crappy Model I worked on On Earlier ,

And Made an Attempt on a Furniture Static with the Default Idle.

post-8726-13597883015156_thumb.jpg

mastercchris what is your mods for the new face please ?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5106

ok been playing around it again' date=' it turns out it was conflicting with the Sanguine's Debauchery "eggs" that is forced equipped. (the one that appears in the inventory after activating the mod and cannot be unequipped) Probably same slot as the chastity belts :D

~yay~

Hope this helps

[/quote']

Thanks , This will Help A lot .

Cheers

One More crappy Model I worked on On Earlier ,

it works now =D and the animations are sweet xD and that chair :D cant wait!!

post-11779-13597883025794_thumb.jpg

One More crappy Model I worked on On Earlier ' date='

[/quote']Haha! That's awesome.

I'm currently working out a small mod that messes with the prison system (indirectly for compatibility) by making it harder to escape and also punish you more than just a stint in jail and also gives the player the ability to surrender to bandits (at first, then hopefully other humanoids, barring Drauger/etc) who will rob you of everything, bind you up so you don't get any crazy ideas, then send you on your way helpless (at least at first). It took a million hours, but I think I finally have the irons removal system down. I'm attaching a for SSs for grins.

Like I said, it won't be anything fancy.

Sidenote: Losing your mind for an hour when a formlist won't do what you want it to all because you mispelled one word in a fragment isn't fun.....

post-73835-13597883024311_thumb.jpg

post-73835-13597883025037_thumb.jpg

Gags don't open the mouth on the player character (didn't check npc yet). The 'fear' expression does work from other restraints but gags just make it neutral.

I think I havent added the Tri Files to the Data Pack ' date=' Just Install the ZaZ Gags Mod by Mayatola . And Then Try , I will Insert the Tri Files in the Next Update .

Cheers

[/quote']

It should be included .....

Xarius: Can you verify that you have the latest version of all the data, and that you have (in your skyrim data folder) meshes/actors/character/character assets/mouth/mouthhumanf.tri ?

silly question maybe but i had the ZAZ anim pack and XAZ running before.

(last versions) - if i upgrade now to the merger' date=' whats the safest way to proceed ?

last but not least, thanks for the great work and update to both of you ^^

[/quote']

1. On your character, make sure you're not wearing anything from either mod. Unequip all items to be sure.

2. Save. Quit skyrim.

3. Uninstall the original mods. Install the new one after that.

4. Enable the mod, run skyrim, load the save you made in step 2.

In practice, the chance of save corruption is fairly small with this mod. In theory, and according to documentation, scripts and effect will disable when items are unequipped.

Following these steps will properly terminate them when the mod is still active, so it should be the safest way... if you do it some other way, my guess is you'll still be fine.

It should be included .....

Xarius: Can you verify that you have the latest version of all the data' date=' and that you have (in your skyrim data folder) meshes/actors/character/character assets/mouth/mouthhumanf.tri ?

[/quote']

File is there. I am using a custom race (but it does use the normal .tri files from what I can tell..), but since the fear expression was working I figured it would also work for the open mouth. I didn't know it was a different method.

do I have to del

zazgags

zazanimation pack

zazresources

xazBondageMech.esp

xazBondageMech.esm

I know I'm a moron for asking but it's not clear to me what exactly "V003 Beta Is Out For Testing Now Merged With Xaz Bondage" and "PLEASE DELETE THE ESP And USE ONLY THE ESM" means...

what esp(s) are you talking about?

thank you for the patience

do I have to del

zazgags

zazanimation pack

zazresources

xazBondageMech.esp

xazBondageMech.esm

I removed every Xaz and Zaz related mod from my load' date=' including (but not limited to) Xaz_Slave_Proj, Zaz Animation, and Xaz Bondage. Literally anything besides possibly Zaz Gags.esp which was put together by mayatola IIRC. I still removed it though because there would be a lot of duplication of items.

Then install the V3 of the Zaz Animation pack and run FNISforUsers.

I know I'm a moron for asking but it's not clear to me what exactly "V003 Beta Is Out For Testing Now Merged With Xaz Bondage" and "PLEASE DELETE THE ESP And USE ONLY THE ESM" means...
That may be an artifact of editing the OP. I did not notice an ESP with the new version like I did with V2. V3 seems to only contain an ESM.