Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Does that mean we an expect to see the ponygirl stuff soon then if it can be integrated into the bondage lot?

Well , I Still haven't made the Animations yet , Still have to figure out a way to Get them In Game Without using Replacers .Perhaps with the Release of the Next FNIS 3.5 It may be possible . Keep Your Fingers Crossed

Also , Im Busy with the Merger , With making world Items , Statics etc

So the pony project is on hold

Cheers

Finally Got Some Work Done , with the Pending Stuff

1.Expect Major Texture Changes/Fixes ,

2.World Items For almost everything

3. Realistic Static Objects ( I managed to Get Collision / Havok Figured Out A lil bit at least , Thanks to Chunk Merge)

Testing the Collision / Havok Was A Pain So I Just Dumped everything into an Empty World Space

post-8726-13597882828542_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882829051_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882829874_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Finally Got Some Work Done ' date=' with the Pending Stuff

1.Expect Major Texture Changes/Fixes ,

2.World Items For almost everything

3. Realistic Static Objects ( I managed to Get Collision / Havok Figured Out A lil bit at least , Thanks to Chunk Merge)

Testing the Collision / Havok Was A Pain So I Just Dumped everything into an Empty World Space

Cheers

[/quote']

cool ! now that gonna be awsum. love that "ZAZ HAVOK !" :D

tried with chunk merge for my custom secret door the other day. pretty cool soft but everytime i use it somehow the collision mesh are much smaller than the actual mesh...but what the heck at least it worked :)

Hey, when you guys merge, is there any way to adjust it so that when NPCS/Followers are under those bound animation spells, that they wont move? it just looks weird when they can still follow you and turn around as if they're not bound. I mean is it possible to lock them in place so they cant move or turn around?

Hey' date=' when you guys merge, is there any way to adjust it so that when NPCS/Followers are under those bound animation spells, that they wont move? it just looks weird when they can still follow you and turn around as if they're not bound. I mean is it possible to lock them in place so they cant move or turn around?

[/quote']

I Have Faced a Similar Issues with the Follower , They Break Out of Pose and do those Annoying Mini Idles. That More of Xaz's Department .

I have wish for the pee animation.

Can you make more effect and more realistic.

You keep Saying Realistic Im not Sure ' date=' What you Mean . As Of now Im Limted by the Games Engine.

Maybe better the textures , But I don't know How to.

You can add the update now please :P

I will be Done today , and Will Hand the File Over to Xaz , When hes Ready and done with it , It will be released .

Cheers

I remember a lactation w.i.p. somewhere in this thread' date='how are things on that?Is it still being worked on?any estimated time of release?Thanks!

[/quote']

Until Someones figure out a way to actually add an impact/decapitation or some kind effect that makes use of such a thing I Have Kept it on Hold .I Had made an alpha drip effect , But that would mean Equipping 2 and loosing 2 armor Slots just for leaky tits ...

So I stopped Working on it Might Resume if there is a way.

I mean a impact effect on the ground and when the pee come outs of the vagina.

Lol , Im At my Limit of Knowledge Creating Particle Emmiters that emit Particle with collisions in Nifskope . Not Worth the time and Effort to learn Just for Pee Animations :s .

Also the whole Point of the Animations was for a Mod that uses it Somewhere at least , So I ll leave it as it is for now .

Cheers

Hi, I'm having a problem.

When I run FNIS it gives me this:

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SSG_SecundasWatch ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 233 s -a ZazAPSA001 ZazAPSA001.hkx

I have followed the instalation steps. FNIS never gave me this with other mods that require this step, and those mods still work.

I wonder if this accounts for the animations not playing (the player.playidle codes don't work, nothing happens), or is it an unrealated issue?

Thanks in advance

Hi' date=' I'm having a problem.

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 233 s -a ZazAPSA001 ZazAPSA001.hkx

I have followed the instalation steps. FNIS never gave me this with other mods that require this step, and those mods still work.

I wonder if this accounts for the animations not playing (the player.playidle codes don't work, nothing happens), or is it an unrealated issue?

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

You Haven't Replaced the , the Old Esp With the new One , Hence the newer animations wont be generated .

Cheers

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

You Haven't Replaced the , the Old Esp With the new One , Hence the newer animations wont be generated .

Cheers

You mean the ZaZAnimationPack.esp? I haven't used any past version of this, only the v002 (05-01-2013), the one with the download link on the first page, unless im missing something.

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

Cheers

You mean the ZaZAnimationPack.esp? I haven't used any past version of this, only the v002 (05-01-2013), the one with the download link on the first page, unless im missing something.

Then It Must Be your FNIS Version ? ZAZxxSAxx Indicates a Sequenced animation , Which Requires a Higher version of FNIS

Update FNIS to the lates 3.4

Cheers

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

Cheers

Then It Must Be your FNIS Version ? ZAZxxSAxx Indicates a Sequenced animation , Which Requires a Higher version of FNIS

Update FNIS to the lates 3.4

Cheers

I feel stupid for not having thought of that first. Animations are now working. Thanks!

However, some objects (cocoon, torture post, and others) are all purple, with no textures. Is it supposed to be like that? I have arachnophobia installed and it works, so shouldn't at least the cocoons appear correctly like in the screenshots?

I feel stupid for not having thought of that first. Animations are now working. Thanks!

However' date=' some objects (cocoon, torture post, and others) are all purple, with no textures. Is it supposed to be like that? I have arachnophobia installed and it works, so shouldn't at least the cocoons appear correctly like in the screenshots?

[/quote']

No its not supposed to be like that , Make sure the Textures have been installed Properly .

Try a Different Save Or Try a New Game just for the Animations .

Cheers

However' date=' some objects (cocoon, torture post, and others) are all purple, with no textures. Is it supposed to be like that? I have arachnophobia installed and it works, so shouldn't at least the cocoons appear correctly like in the screenshots?

[/quote']

No its not supposed to be like that , Make sure the Textures have been installed Properly .

Try a Different Save Or Try a New Game just for the Animations .

Cheers

I checked carefully the texture files, and I found out that my computer is lazy (again, should've checked before I asked). Some files were missing, even though I told it to uncompress everything. WTF, computer?

Everything works at 100% now.

Thank you for you time :D

WHEN NEW IPDATE NEW ANIMATION :@

Even if english isn't your first language you can surely do better than be completely incomprehensible. BTW, if that's a complaint that the new animations aren't available yet then you can please stop using anything from Lovers Lab because nobody here owes you a damn thing.

The rest of us are grateful people like MasterChris and Zaz are working on such stuff because it can form the basis for some amazing mods and he last thing we need is for shortsighted and ungrateful nitwits to come along an offend them because they haven't done something to absolute perfection or fast enough to please the impatient.

Even if english isn't your first language you can surely do better than be completely incomprehensible. BTW' date=' if that's a complaint that the new animations aren't available yet then you can please stop using anything from Lovers Lab because nobody here owes you a damn thing.

The rest of us are grateful people like MasterChris and Zaz are working on such stuff because it can form the basis for some amazing mods and he last thing we need is for shortsighted and ungrateful nitwits to come along an offend them because they haven't done something to absolute perfection or fast enough to please the impatient.

[/quote']

yeah that's the problem with those kids nowadays.. they always think they are entitled to everything they come accross.