Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

4 hours ago, Qwikswitch said:

FNIS XXL version to his mod has a HKX check box for a compatibility Skyrim SE patches, and all warnings come up for ZaZAnimations not being compatible with Skyrim SE.  Is there and SE version for the animation packs?

no zaz aint out for se 

30 minutes ago, SereneSong said:

says its because of a bug in 7zip

Download it again - and make sure you are actually running 7zip. The patch file is only 47K, and includes the .pex and the .psc source.

I just tried it - it downloads and unzips fine. 

NMM might be unhappy because there is no data directory - just copy the contents to data if needed.

13 hours ago, ParadoxalObserver said:

Whenever I try to use most of the animations in this pack, they just don't work. The characters just default to their standing pose. I've tried quite a few things like disabling another animation packs, trying FNIS again, and so on and so forth but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I'd like to add that for some reason none of the added animations are appearing in the animation test menu, no clue why this is. They're clearly turned on.

EDIT 2: Pillory animations seem to work, all others have about 1-2 seconds of animation and then immediately break.

Try FNIS yet again but this time fix the issues.  Running it without fixing the problems is the same as not running it.

The hint you probably haven't heard is: Unless you have the warning about running from a non-Steam directory pretty much every warning should be treated as an error.

If you don't know how to solve the problem just post the FULL text output from FNIS (select all the text in the output box after running FNIS) and paste it into a message here and we'll try to find any issues.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ThemaskMkIII said:

I installed the Zaz pack using SMM and did the same with FNIS, but I FNIS doesn't detect the ZAZ animations pack in the User tool. Therefore, animations aren't working. What am I supposed to do?

SMM?  What the hell is that?  Does it support FOMOD installs?  If not, well there's your problem.

Since there is no support topic for the new version of zap version 8 I have to post here. I have a problem getting to the testzone, I used the console command

coc zbftestzone but my character just falls through space. I ran bodyslide and fnis and rolled back to version 7 but same thing. What did I miss?

56 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Since there is no support topic for the new version of zap version 8 I have to post here. I have a problem getting to the testzone, I used the console command

coc zbftestzone but my character just falls through space. I ran bodyslide and fnis and rolled back to version 7 but same thing. What did I miss?

You missed the support topic for Zap version 8.  However, you missed it because somehow it got lost!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/?page=45&tab=comments#comment-2111088

What is wrong?  Probably you have another mod that also adds the "zbftestzone" and it's after your Zap, I'm pretty sure I saw a comment about that somewhere recently.  Use TES5EDIT to load your mods and look at Zap to see where it defines the zbftestzone and then see what mod is conflicting.  Remove the zone from that mod and you should be golden.

Note that it's likely the author of that mod went to examine the zbftestzone while working on their mod and accidentelly moved something while examining it causing the CK to decide to copy part of that into the mod they were working on.

58 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Here's some discussion about this.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration/?do=findComment&comment=2098035 

IIRC someone said that the easiest way to fix this is to load ZaZAnimationPack.esm after the Devious Devices - integration.esm.

5 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You missed the support topic for Zap version 8.  However, you missed it because somehow it got lost!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/?page=45&tab=comments#comment-2111088

What is wrong?  Probably you have another mod that also adds the "zbftestzone" and it's after your Zap, I'm pretty sure I saw a comment about that somewhere recently.  Use TES5EDIT to load your mods and look at Zap to see where it defines the zbftestzone and then see what mod is conflicting.  Remove the zone from that mod and you should be golden.

Thanks for the advice. The only thing I have close to zap is the doggyarmbinderanimation fix. I will try removing that and reinstalling the new version.

after pc hands gets restrained with zaz cuffs (the hands behind back animation idle plays for 2 sec then hands get back to pc sides ..that doesn't happen with devious devices ..should i enable the override option or what ...

(it's only and animation idle problem ..the cuffs effect is working)

many thanks in advance ..and really enjoying this mod ... 

Hi, 

A few questions hopefully someone will answer. 

1. Should we be using this version or the 8.0 version by Tara? Asking here because the thread for 8 is missing. 

2. Can this mod by itself be used to trigger any animations? I can't seem to get them into SL, and I can't seem to trigger them manually using MCM. I can select actors in the debug menu but not start an animation. I have registered the animations using MCM but I can't select for example the Xcross animation using the defeat 0 option during a scene. It doesn't seem like the names listed in zap MCM are also in the SL list. I could be missing a point somewhere of course. 

8 hours ago, Silently said:

Hi, 

A few questions hopefully someone will answer. 

1. Should we be using this version or the 8.0 version by Tara? Asking here because the thread for 8 is missing. 

2. Can this mod by itself be used to trigger any animations? I can't seem to get them into SL, and I can't seem to trigger them manually using MCM. I can select actors in the debug menu but not start an animation. I have registered the animations using MCM but I can't select for example the Xcross animation using the defeat 0 option during a scene. It doesn't seem like the names listed in zap MCM are also in the SL list. I could be missing a point somewhere of course. 

1: Zap 8 is being updated and has a few extra furniture and features.  You can use either version, but it depends on what mods you want to use.  It is a transitional period for many mods, so a few mods are being updated to work with it.  If you use Maria Eden and ZEP, you will want to use zap 7 until zaira finishes reworking the framework system for that.  If you want to use both zep and zap 8 you will want to install zap 8 after zep or have it below zep on the left panel in MO.   You can also wait for further updates from all the mods involved.

Thanks for the information Lodakai. 

As for my question 2. I think I found out that it does indeed export animations into SL. I was just expecting to be able to find animations using the furniture in the list (xcross and spank)  I get from pressing 0 during a scene. Which I still don't get. But I do get other (bound) animations that I believe come from zap. And in the debug menu I found that I can play the animations, only if they're in the sexlab category, not the poses and other categories. 

23 minutes ago, Silently said:

Thanks for the information Lodakai. 

As for my question 2. I think I found out that it does indeed export animations into SL. I was just expecting to be able to find animations using the furniture in the list (xcross and spank)  I get from pressing 0 during a scene. Which I still don't get. But I do get other (bound) animations that I believe come from zap. And in the debug menu I found that I can play the animations, only if they're in the sexlab category, not the poses and other categories. 

This is correct... the other animations are bound to furniture objects and triggered by using them.  There should also be MCM options under zap to trigger and test some of the animations.   You may find a few extra marker options in the next ZAP 8 update.  Some modders have also provided tools that allow for npcs to use the furniture markers or you can set them up so that people nearby will use them while sandboxing (this requires editing the file and is not recommended unless you are sure of what you want to do).   

You can use object placement tools such as jaxons positioner or cobb positioner to place the furniture that uses the animations in various areas of your choosing.  I believe Zaira has also provided a cellbuilder tool for use with jaxons that allows you to place such objects permanently or store items in a list to place as you please.   PAHE-HSH also provides a placement spell for some furniture.

Some of the animations are also tied to equipable items.  You will find them in the cheat chest if you type COC ZBFTestzone.   These are all tools meant for modders to use in their mods and not really intended to provide in game options for you without a mod that uses the assets and provides them for you.

T.ara is planning on updating his whiterun bannered mare inn mod that will use some of the provided assets for use in actual gameplay.