So I'm having an issue with the auto drain function.  I have it set to auto drain on orgasm (not just auto drain, I have that one disabled since it just goes by stage) but the drain on orgasm doesn't seem to trigger.  Does Auto Drain have to be enabled for Auto Drain on Orgasm to work?  I've checked that the Orgasm events are actually triggering and it seems like it works when its all enabled.

On 8/26/2021 at 5:24 PM, PepperDog017 said:

Quick question -- I had been using the physical drain setting, and would like to turn it off and revert back to all original body sizes...The "reset size to minimum" makes my PC super tiny (and seemingly only affects the PC) and the "reset all body sizes" doesn't seem to do anything at all that I can tell. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned using a NiOverride reset (3rd party s/w) on their save -- would this work or be needed to reset any/all PC & NPC body sizes to original/default? (I have 3 followers that have been flagged drainers that seem to be slowly turning into giants ...)

On that note (and this is perhaps a big ask!) could we someday get support for racemenu morphs in addition to NiOverride?

Its one of the reasons I suggest not using the body drain in SE. It seems like its a better idea overall to re-do the entire thing to work with the racemenu bodymorphs instead of setting the values via Nioverride. I am already thinking about doing that myself. Its a big undertaking because of how those values need to be capped, handled, and to what degree the player can control what happens. That includes the ability to reset those values or let them have meaning (like losing bust size or something when hungry). If I had the knowledge Id love to make SLDDSEE similar to vampire quest in that you and NPC succubi do get hungry over time. Time will tell.

On 8/26/2021 at 7:18 PM, Twisted Texan said:

@777Sage

I don't suppose you would be willing to share source scripts.  I would like to make some changes for personal use to have it work with other mods like Player Succubus Quest.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but the problem is in order for you to compile them I'd also have to share Etheri's code too. Which I dont have permission to do. I have been examining PSQ lately, I have also been wondering about PSQ SLSO addon. So far it seems like PSQ does a lot save for a few nuances. I was wondering if feeding via deadly draining could contribute to succubus satiation. Also, the further along SLDDE goes the more complex it gets to ensure other functions arent busted. What did you have in mind for PSQ?

On 8/27/2021 at 2:49 AM, feodor.icon said:

The vampire feeding animation (Better vampires) breaks the SexLab animation. Partners stand overlapping each other until the end of the act.

Version SLDD 8c & BV 8.6

Thats because doing such acts in the middle of the animation cancels out the animation thread of sexlab. Kissing your victim initiates a kissing sex scene, biting activates one of 2 biting animations. I'd recommend NOT hitting those hotkeys until the scene is done. I am working on preventing the player from being able to do those things while having sex. Will probably include checking if the NPC is in a sex scene too.

On 8/27/2021 at 2:55 AM, Charlves said:

Using the spell makes sexlab animations loop on top of each other / sexlab sound effects overlaping each other too.  Could just be me.

I am not sure what you mean, animations are looping on top of each other? That one is new to me, as for sound effects, you could just be hearing the orgasm sound effects from repeated orgasms. If there are multiple victims, even moreso. If that is the case it is just a consequence.

On 8/27/2021 at 4:38 AM, noname002@ said:

How can i configure to only kill the partner after sex scenes? Whenever his/her hp drops to 1, the scenes will always be interrupted though I checked the "new kill time" option.

Hmmm, this is weird. You probably have allow manual drain death active. Its one of the 2 conditions for death in a sex scene with a drainer. If manual drain death is enabled, if the victim being drained will kill them, you will end up killing them. The other condition is the players decision to kill the victim. If either of these are true during regular draining, then the victim(s) can die if they are weak or are too low on remaining HP. So if you are trying to drain skills, you need to be carefully aware of the HP of the victim if those 1 or 2 of those conditions are true. I can still check it out if you feel its happening regardless.

EDIT: Obviously, knowing the state of the victim isnt easy unless you have a mod that displays it for you. In my case, I get such information when draining followers thanks to Extensible Follower Framework (EFF). There are mods that can show hovering HP bars, but that might be weird in a sex scene. But to make it easier, the amount drained is based on the percentage of the victim(s) HP, so setting your drain speed to 33 will drain 33% of their HP, it would take 4 drains to kill them from max health.

Edited by 777sage
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

How is the "drain" / "drain to death" of NPCs supposed to trigger?

I have installed Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Separate Orgasms, and Sexlab Aroused. I have enabled "Separate orgasms" in SexLab and disabled auto advance, disabled "Always orgasms" and the game in SLSO, not changed anything in Aroused, and enabled "Enhance NPC Drain".

The PC has Drain Level 0, I give Hulda / Saadia Drain Powers Level 2, start a SexLab animation with them.
The animation starts, but does not advance automatically (it used to do so beforehand and switch between the second-last and last stage of animation), at some point the animation just ends, sometime without anyone having even one orgasm, and the PC always survives.

edit:

Got the auto-advance feature to work again. Turns out you can leave it enabled in SL Framework, SLSO will then automatically switch between stages then.

Thanks for bringing this up in case others have the same issue.  Let me know of any other issues you encounter.

1 hour ago, Twisted Texan said:

So I'm having an issue with the auto drain function.  I have it set to auto drain on orgasm (not just auto drain, I have that one disabled since it just goes by stage) but the drain on orgasm doesn't seem to trigger.  Does Auto Drain have to be enabled for Auto Drain on Orgasm to work?  I've checked that the Orgasm events are actually triggering and it seems like it works when its all enabled.

Ok, the scenario you described gives me 2 ideas of whats going on. See if the enhanced draining options is active and the player is in control of the scene, certain rules takes precedence. Since you turned off the standard autodrain, the logic presumes you are in control. In otherwords your whim to drain overrides auto draining. At the same time Autodrain on orgasm will not take precedence over the players draining decision while SLSO is active because its treated like another stage. Simply manual drain and the orgasm events should trigger. As I mentioned in recent update, the intention is to leave it up to the player in case they are drain level 2 with a victim they are not lovers with but want to spare them.

The other scenario (where autodrain on orgasm would happen), is when SLSO is active BUT the enhanced drain behaviors are not enabled. People have mentioned in the original mod thread the SLDD didnt work right with SLSO. I had coded it to fire automatically under this condition

However, considering autodrain on orgasm wouldnt be enabled otherwise, I will work on ensuring the orgasm event gets triggered regardless of settings. This way the behaviors are more consistent. Thanks for letting me know of this issue. But since the updated draining behaviors could be enabled for either player or NPC, ill have to add additional checks to prevent certain things.

Edited by 777sage

Of course, by doing this I'd have to remove player choice when deciding to spare someone as a level 2 drainer. I am not sure yet, perhaps I should require the player to drain again on orgasm scene to but make it occurr automatically if "auto drain death on orgasm" option is enabled. 

Ok, the path of least resistance is probably better. I think Ill just create another MCM option to force autodrain orgasm in the even the updated drained behaviors are enabled for the PC.  I can just update the description of the autodrain on orgasm option to make it clear that it wont take precedence in the players case unless another option is selected.

1 hour ago, 777sage said:

Thats because doing such acts in the middle of the animation cancels out the animation thread of sexlab. Kissing your victim initiates a kissing sex scene, biting activates one of 2 biting animations. I'd recommend NOT hitting those hotkeys until the scene is done. I am working on preventing the player from being able to do those things while having sex. Will probably include checking if the NPC is in a sex scene too.

The SLDD hotkeys are the same as SexLab's animation control keys. ":;" - moving up / down eg.
But not all BV calls break animation. "Fangs from behind" - do not break, but add points to BV. "Fangs in front" - break.

Without using hotkeys, I cannot increase the BV points. After the animation, I get a saturation message,
but the number of feedings does not change.

2 hours ago, 777sage said:

You might just disable those and get rid of them. or change the default keybinds, j,k,l,;,' are vthe keys you use during a sex scene to adjust player/npc position. 

Edited by jaeos
1 hour ago, feodor.icon said:

The SLDD hotkeys are the same as SexLab's animation control keys. ":;" - moving up / down eg.
But not all BV calls break animation. "Fangs from behind" - do not break, but add points to BV. "Fangs in front" - break.

Without using hotkeys, I cannot increase the BV points. After the animation, I get a saturation message,
but the number of feedings does not change.

Ah, thanks for the info. Sexlab on its own cannot tell whether or not you are feeding as a vampire during sex scenes. The increment towards feeding uses the number of necks bitten. The majority of sex animations, if not all, do not involve biting necks so it would have to be incremented manually in the code. It was one of the reasons I didnt bother with it because  feeding process changes the necks bitten variable when it doesn't make sense.

The sex scenes simply satiate the players thirst for blood as intended. Biting the neck of your target should increase the number of necks bitten along with a bit of blood feeding. The intention is to keep the feeding methods that ship with BV viable while giving succubus vampires a potentially easier way to satiate their thirst to balance things out. I did it this way because SLDD does not limit how often you can feed from a victim.

2 minutes ago, jaeos said:

You might just disable those and get rid of them. 

I have considered that, but a simple check to make sure neither actor is actively in a sex scene would do. One thing I found bothersome in the original mod, is that the hotkeys for kissing and biting were set to keys you could accidentally press at anytime. I think I will give them a default value that does nothing until set by the player. Something like the Esc key, maybe

5 minutes ago, 777sage said:

I have considered that, but a simple check to make sure neither actor is actively in a sex scene would do. One thing I found bothersome in the original mod, is that the hotkeys for kissing and biting were set to keys you could accidentally press at anytime. I think I will give them a default value that does nothing until set by the player. Something like the Esc key, maybe

i dont know what you did code wise, but it does seem to roll along a little smoother than the originaL, an add on suggestion would be to change the colors of the drain, manual sex drain pink? beauty drain, blue, orgasm drain black/green, etc 

Normally I wouldn't mind, but the problem is in order for you to compile them I'd also have to share Etheri's code too. Which I dont have permission to do. I have been examining PSQ lately, I have also been wondering about PSQ SLSO addon. So far it seems like PSQ does a lot save for a few nuances. I was wondering if feeding via deadly draining could contribute to succubus satiation. Also, the further along SLDDE goes the more complex it gets to ensure other functions arent busted. What did you have in mind for PSQ?

Yeah that would be the main thing is having Deadly Drain pass the amount drained to Player Succubus Quest as satiation gain.  SLSO Player Succubus Quest actually has a patch for PSQ that does exactly that.  The creator uploaded the source as well so you could easily see how it is done there, its actually pretty simplistic.  (Mod Page for the SLSO Addon and Patch).  I've used the SLSO Player Succubus Addon but much prefer deadly drain, if you decide to make a patch for it at some point that would be awesome. 

Ok, the scenario you described gives me 2 ideas of whats going on. See if the enhanced draining options is active and the player is in control of the scene, certain rules takes precedence. Since you turned off the standard autodrain, the logic presumes you are in control. In otherwords your whim to drain overrides auto draining. At the same time Autodrain on orgasm will not take precedence over the players draining decision while SLSO is active because its treated like another stage. Simply manual drain and the orgasm events should trigger. As I mentioned in recent update, the intention is to leave it up to the player in case they are drain level 2 with a victim they are not lovers with but want to spare them.

The other scenario (where autodrain on orgasm would happen), is when SLSO is active BUT the enhanced drain behaviors are not enabled. People have mentioned in the original mod thread the SLDD didnt work right with SLSO. I had coded it to fire automatically under this condition

However, considering autodrain on orgasm wouldnt be enabled otherwise, I will work on ensuring the orgasm event gets triggered regardless of settings. This way the behaviors are more consistent. Thanks for letting me know of this issue. But since the updated draining behaviors could be enabled for either player or NPC, ill have to add additional checks to prevent certain things.

Edited just now by 777sage

Ok I think I see, I always had trouble with getting the settings just right in the original mod for LE, I think with that explanation I can probably figure out setting that I can be happy with.

2 minutes ago, Twisted Texan said:

Yeah that would be the main thing is having Deadly Drain pass the amount drained to Player Succubus Quest as satiation gain.  SLSO Player Succubus Quest actually has a patch for PSQ that does exactly that.  The creator uploaded the source as well so you could easily see how it is done there, its actually pretty simplistic.  (Mod Page for the SLSO Addon and Patch).  I've used the SLSO Player Succubus Addon but much prefer deadly drain, if you decide to make a patch for it at some point that would be awesome. 

Ok I think I see, I always had trouble with getting the settings just right in the original mod for LE, I think with that explanation I can probably figure out setting that I can be happy with.

If it as simple as you say it may come in the next update. Ill give PSQ a quick run on my end and then test out the SLSO addon, Ill fix the nuanced issues first and then press on with PSQ. Plus its an opportunity to make deadly drain have its own hunger system, Last part for after full release. Because then id also be revamping body drain to use bodymorphs instead of Nioverride, assuming i understand it and the complexities.

Thanks for your work. If possible, two more requests:

1. Absorbing skills only worked once at the end. Not every time you drain.

2. Add some bonuses from the drain. Maximum health points for example. Or temporary improvement of some abilities suitable for a succubus
3. For BV, simply quenching your thirst is almost unnecessary. Full feeding is needed at the end of the act.

Edited by feodor.icon
13 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

Thanks for your work. If possible, two more requests:

1. Absorbing skills only worked once at the end. Not every time you drain.

2. Add some bonuses from the drain. Maximum health points for example. Or temporary improvement of some abilities suitable for a succubus
3. For BV, simply quenching your thirst is almost unnecessary. Full feeding is needed at the end of the act.

• What were your settings? Was player enhance drain enabled? Did you have Sexlab Separate Orgasms enabled? Even if SLSO isnt being used it should have occurred more than once. Would need some information to reproduce and troubleshoot.
  • This is already being done for soul drain, except it will be by chance based and requires the player to be at max HP. Its a work in progress because of a lot of factors, including the victim(s) permanently losing their attributes.
  • That depends on user settings if I remember correctly, there are settings in BV that will allow you to grow stronger by being a vampire long enough. Satiation and vampire rank progression are both updated when feeding with SLDD. How they improve also depends on your settings, and how much you get out of them also increases with each victim you drain blood from. I believe I mentioned this on the mod description when discussing Better Vampires.

Also, what was the difference in skill level between you and the NPC you tried to drain? You may be gaining exp, but not enough to drain to the next level if the NPC you are having sex with is only slightly higher than yours. In which case you need drain more, the closer you are to their skill level the more you need to drain from them. It will continue until you are an equal, at which point you stop.

Edited by 777sage
40 minutes ago, 777sage said:
  • What were your settings? Was player enhance drain enabled? Did you have Sexlab Separate Orgasms enabled? Even if SLSO isnt being used it should have occurred more than once. Would need some information to reproduce and troubleshoot.
  • This is already being done for soul drain, except it will be by chance based and requires the player to be at max HP. Its a work in progress because of a lot of factors, including the victim(s) permanently losing their attributes.
  • That depends on user settings if I remember correctly, there are settings in BV that will allow you to grow stronger by being a vampire long enough. Satiation and vampire rank progression are both updated when feeding with SLDD. How they improve also depends on your settings, and how much you get out of them also increases with each victim you drain blood from. I believe I mentioned this on the mod description when discussing Better Vampires.

Player enhance drain enabled

Sexlab Separate Orgasms enabled

SLSO not used

All partners below me rank. In principle, there can be no other.

In addition to beautiful effects, my succubus gets nothing. :(

I am using a bunch of ABMM + BV. Your module would be very good third in a bunch.

BV makes progress when increasing feed counter (default) SLDD changes this counter only when the hotkey is pressed.

Edited by feodor.icon
1 hour ago, feodor.icon said:

Player enhance drain enabled

Sexlab Separate Orgasms enabled

SLSO not used

All partners below me rank. In principle, there can be no other.

In addition to beautiful effects, my succubus gets nothing. :(

I am using a bunch of ABMM + BV. Your module would be very good third in a bunch.

BV makes progress when increasing feed counter (default) SLDD changes this counter only when the hotkey is pressed.

If the NPCs skill level is lower than yours, you will not be able to drain that skill from them. You already know more than them. Try having sex with a master trainer that teaches a skill you dont have much experience in. For example, your smithing level is 20, Eorland Graymane is a master smith trainer. Master smith trainer limit is 90. Since that is higher than yours you will drain a lot of smithing xp from him. 

Here is a short, quickly put together scenario. I have Mikael and a whiterun guard. I am running Better Vampires and using the BV version of the SLDD script set. I set Mikael's smithing level to 50, I set the whiterun guards smithing level to 100.  As you will see below, My PC is starving but when she drains she gets a lot of smithing xp from draining both Mikael and the guard.

Upon climax scene I see that I am a vampire fledgling by the end of it, even getting 2 vampire points to spend. But I am guessing what you are trying to say is that you cant progress from Vampire Fledgling from the sex, right? Hmmm, in which case I can include that as a fix. The question is whether or not to increment it based on the number of victims or just the individual sex events.. BUT while it is true you may not progress in terms of necks bitten, you can still get vampire points. You are saying you'd like the sexual events to count as feeding?

Video 1

Edited by 777sage

Also, when you said SLSO was not used, are you saying you have it installed but not active in SexLab?

Edit: Also, I may move the blood drain calls to only occur after sex has ended. Ill likely just use a victim counter. I noticed that it took a moment for the multi-climax event to happen this time around so I will look into fixing that for sure.

Edited by 777sage

Here is a short video showing the points gained, were you able to see that for Better vampires on your end? I also show her satiation state and a few other things. I dont typically play as a vampire in any of my playthroughs so you'd know better than me on how BV works. 

P.S - Miyu is a bit messy here even though I am not using her succubus race version, didnt have time to clean up it seems lol.

Edited by 777sage

Here is a short video showing the points gained, were you able to see that for Better vampires on your end? I also show her satiation state and a few other things. I dont typically play as a vampire in any of my playthroughs so you'd know better than me on how BV works. 

In the video, the required counter is shown once in the MKM BV status. It is not visible that it is changing. It is 37.

The satiety of the vampire is not important for the game. One bite a day is enough for satiety. Therefore, this is not the goal. Vampire rank progress is important.

From a simple vampire to a super vampire. You need to score a lot of points - at least 400.

For each rank, new abilities and spells are given. And the game for the vampire becomes different. This is the pros of BV.

About the experience. I understood, this is great, but I will not give every guard 100 units of the necessary skill. It turns out that makes sense

only drink a few NPCs in the game. And in the bandit camp, the vampire-succubus has nothing to do.

I think the role of a succubus is to be a weapon in itself, it's a style of play. If I swing a sword, then why would I be a succubus or a vampire? And the succubus must seduce the enemy, bring him into a non-combat state and grow in stats.

The role of a prostitute is also similar. By serving clients, I gain experience and ability. Now,
serving a whole tavern in Solitude, I get nothing but money.

I don't need SLSO. I put it and came to the conclusion about its uselessness and glitchiness.

I deleted it. Also removed "Fill Her Up". I got bored very quickly.

Sorry for my English.

Edited by feodor.icon