55 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

In the video, the required counter is shown once in the MKM BV status. It is not visible that it is changing. It is 37.

The satiety of the vampire is not important for the game. One bite a day is enough for satiety. Therefore, this is not the goal. Vampire rank progress is important.

From a simple vampire to a super vampire. You need to score a lot of points - at least 400.

For each rank, new abilities and spells are given. And the game for the vampire becomes different. This is the pros of BV.

About the experience. I understood, this is great, but I will not give every guard 100 units of the necessary skill. It turns out that makes sense

only drink a few NPCs in the game. And in the bandit camp, the vampire-succubus has nothing to do.

I think the role of a succubus is to be a weapon in itself, it's a style of play. If I swing a sword, then why would I be a succubus or a vampire? And the succubus must seduce the enemy, bring him into a non-combat state and grow in stats.

The role of a prostitute is also similar. By serving clients, I gain experience and ability. Now,
serving a whole tavern in Solitude, I get nothing but money.

I don't need SLSO. I put it and came to the conclusion about its uselessness and glitchiness.

Ah I see, thanks for the insight on BV. Yeah I indicated earlier the feed counter at this point wont update through sex. But from what it sounds like a few changes should be made then. My current thought process is:

• Times feed should be increased after draining blood after sex
  • The amount increased should be dependent on the number of victims in the sex scene.

As for Xp drain, its not a requirement to give every guard 100 skill. I was just setting a scenario, it just made sense to me that if you want to meaningfully progress in skill as a succubus then only percentage of NPCs would be viable early in the game. Either a follower that would have a high level in a skill you are not a master in, or a trainer when you dont have enough gold to pay. Unless your mods make your world unleveled, very few NPCs would be able to teach anything unless they were a trainer.

As for SLSO, I dont think I made it a hard requirement. But I have heard that one of the latest updates to SLSO broke it. The version I have is the one that works for me. I think you should be able to drain as often as you want.  I'll check that just in case there is something funny happening. My recommendation with SLSO and Deadly drain is to turn off the game it comes with. Unless you want it on anyway, it can interfere and is script heavy. Without SLSO active, you only miss out on the repeatable impregnation, cum inflation, and multi-orgasm events. All other functions should still work.

Edited by 777sage
23 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Still having the issue that NPC Drain does not seem to trigger, and thus also not repeated orgasm of the PC.

Attached the log file. From glancing over it there seems to be a few warning / errors already; not sure if they are connected to Deadly Drain.

Papyrus.0.log 25.92 kB · 0 downloads

Quick examination of it does seem to show a lot of scripts misfiring or just outright not present. So I have some questions:

Which version of skyrim are you using? If not Special edition, do you have all DLC? Some of the effects SLDD relies on requires DLC to be installed. Some of log details imply something is missing.

Do you have sexlab aroused redux installed? I am seeing errors related to SLA scripts not having those properties. It seems like those scripts are not present outright.

Are you using any vampire mod specific variant of SLDD? If on Special edition, its better to install the main mod then install the SE patch version after (overwrite if required)

If LE, then you could install the original mod and then use the experimental LE patch. If using a vampire mod on LE you'd just install the vampiric LE patch after that.

Quick question for all SLDD users, would you prefer to drain skill xp regardless of the victims actual skill/knowledge? Or just keep it the way it is for balance?

Edit: I can just set up an additional condition. If the victims skill is less than the player's, the player can still gain some skill xp from the victim at a flat rate. This way you can always gain something even when dealing with weaker NPCs.

Edited by 777sage
28 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Edit: I can just set up an additional condition. If the victims skill is less than the player's, the player can still gain some skill xp from the victim at a flat rate. This way you can always gain something even when dealing with weaker NPCs.

Very good for a start. It seems to me.

PS. There is a lack of specific succubus experience. Which is recruited during the game and provides new opportunities.

For example, there is no element of seduction. The attractiveness must grow. So is the excitement of potential customers.

Edited by feodor.icon
7 hours ago, 777sage said:

Quick examination of it does seem to show a lot of scripts misfiring or just outright not present. So I have some questions:

Which version of skyrim are you using? If not Special edition, do you have all DLC? Some of the effects SLDD relies on requires DLC to be installed. Some of log details imply something is missing.

Do you have sexlab aroused redux installed? I am seeing errors related to SLA scripts not having those properties. It seems like those scripts are not present outright.

Are you using any vampire mod specific variant of SLDD? If on Special edition, its better to install the main mod then install the SE patch version after (overwrite if required)

If LE, then you could install the original mod and then use the experimental LE patch. If using a vampire mod on LE you'd just install the vampiric LE patch after that.

Skyrim Special Edition.

Strange.

I use SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.7 SL1.63b9 from here, but Mod Organizer gives a Form 43 warning...

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29 from here.

Have deinstalled almost all my other mods, .log file still shows a bunch of errors.

MO2 might make some issues when you install it in portable mode...

Papyrus.0.log

35 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Skyrim Special Edition.

Strange.

I use SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.7 SL1.63b9 from here, but Mod Organizer gives a Form 43 warning...

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29 from here.

Have deinstalled almost all my other mods, .log file still shows a bunch of errors.

MO2 might make some issues when you install it in portable mode...

Papyrus.0.log 212.14 kB · 0 downloads

I use MO2, I had an issue very similar to yours, except it effected everything. Even SKSE wasnt running, when I test i simply create a separate Mod profile and test it down to the basics to ensure there are no conflicts. My SLSO is 1.6.5 but I think I have the same version of SLA as you. To resolve the MO issue, Id try things like:

• Running skyrim from its native launcher
  • Running skyrim directly from the SKSE executable in the skyrim folder
  • Then running Skyrims launcher from MO2 to see if it just needed to update anything

At some point the problem would be resolved. Looks like your configuration aims for just the standard SLDD with no vampiric mods. I will also assume that you have the mod load order as Sexlab framework first, Sexlab aroused, and Sexlab Separate Orgasm SE in that order in the Mod list.

But I couldnt help but notice this: Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry.

Now that is weird. I dont see any indication you have more than 5 actors in a sex scene. So far it looks like its just you and Hulda.

Additionally there are errors seemingly associated with SLSO, its saying the methods are being called on a None Object, Ill check my game to see if I am seeing the same thing on SLSOSE 1.6.5. Then I'll download 1.6.7 and try it again

Edited by 777sage
8 hours ago, feodor.icon said:

Very good for a start. It seems to me.

PS. There is a lack of specific succubus experience. Which is recruited during the game and provides new opportunities.

For example, there is no element of seduction. The attractiveness must grow. So is the excitement of potential customers.

Ok, Ill scale it based on their actual skill level too. Also regarding the Succubus experience, this mod is in essence just for gameplay. The actual act of seduction, sexual activity, and other things are up to whatever other mods are installed by the user. 

Mods like Player Succubus quest (which I am intending to integrate some support for), are for the actual quest and experience as a succubus. Sexlab defeat, battlefuck and other mods can create scenarios and give overall context to sexual encounters for example. I'd like to make SLDDSE more like them, but I currently dont have the modding experience to do that.

Edited by 777sage
1 hour ago, 777sage said:

I use MO2, I had an issue very similar to yours, except it effected everything. Even SKSE wasnt running, when I test i simply create a separate Mod profile and test it down to the basics to ensure there are no conflicts. My SLSO is 1.6.5 but I think I have the same version of SLA as you. To resolve the MO issue, Id try things like:

• Running skyrim from its native launcher
  • Running skyrim directly from the SKSE executable in the skyrim folder
  • Then running Skyrims launcher from MO2 to see if it just needed to update anything

Tried this. No change in the error messages.

0.log is with DD enabled, 1.log with DD disabled.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

@Someone92 Can you try this one?

Let me know if you still encounter those errors.SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced 0.8c.7z

Edit: I see the warnings too but I am still able to drain. The warnings come up because of a property reference, but they  arent used anywhere. It is possible Etheri created those properties but never used them. I can remove them myself but I am not sure what would do. Ill have to test that also.

I also noticed these warnings can occur when a property is declared but no object or quest is declared with them. I think those properties were placed during the early stages of the original SLDDs development.

Edited by 777sage

Learned that it was because the orgasm drain was not called directly at the time of the check. I was hoping I didnt have to, looks like I was wrong. I think I will set the will kill bool to true when you are a level 2 drainer. The rules will still apply but you wont spare the victim unless you hit the hotkey or they pass the relationship checks prevent you from doing so.

Just now, Someone92 said:

Tried with PC and NPC Drainer.

Dunno if repeated orgasm worked with PC drainer, but at least the draining was triggered once.

NPC Drainer still does not work at all, not one visual drain effect.

Papyrus.0 - PC Drainer.log 75.17 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0 - NPC Drainer.log 245.64 kB · 0 downloads

Got it, I am still seeing those sexlab errors. They were not present in my Log. SLSO also replaces Sexlab frameworks main script. So perhaps theres something there. SLDD doesnt modify SLSO nor does it overwrite anything in SexLab. I fyou want more visual confirmation on multi-orgasm drain you can use fill her up or hentai pregnancy with soul gems enabled. I can tell with those or if the victim is a follower in the EFF framework because I can see their stats visually.

As for orgasm drain, im updating it now and testing it. Ill be installing the latest version of SLSO SE and seeing if the defect comes from that.

4 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Also, a bug that existed since forever in DD is that the extended orgasm time is always added to every SexLab anim, even if no Drainer is involved (at least if the PC is involved).

oh... interesting. Ive never noticed that even when leaving the extended drain as 60. I will investigate.

@Someone92

Ok, after making some changes to drain logic, I have now compiled SLDD scripts of interest with the latest versions of Sexlab SE(1.63 Beta 9) and SLSO SE(1.6.7). I was compiling with sexlab 1.61b and SLSO 1.6.5 to maintain compatibility with LE users too, at least until full release.

I still get warnings on the properties that aren't called on an object on SLDD, but the draining still works without fail on my end. Most of my log is consumed by the sexlab expression errors. I am using a sub mod profile with a relatively small set of mods to ensure I didnt have anything overwriting the scripts in focus. I am not using my main profile with hundreds of mods present just to be safe and sure.

I just tested it on myself with 2 victims. I also tested it on Carmella, an NPC drainer, on those 2 same victims. And the draining was successful at each stage with or without SLSO. The draining effects are working for me too, though I keep the draining effects at 1. I DID notice that the latest version of Sexlab blocks me from seeing EFF follower stats while Carmella was draining her victims. But I could confirm the victims stats using the console so ensure draining was working both visually and functionally. Only thing I havent checked is when I am the victim with one or more drainers.

My mod load order in MO2 is 

1. Sexlab Framework
  2. Sexlab Aroused Redux SE V29
  3. Sexlab separate orgasm SE for SL 1.63 Beta 9

Please try the attached file and let me know if it works. I have not yet addressed the problem with extended drain you described.

@feodor.icon Did you encounter any issues similar. If so, can you also try the file attached and let me know if it works for you? I also made some changes:

1. Autodrain orgasm now calls orgasms directly
  2. Removed forced drain death from influencing manual drain, now victims should only die if manual drain death is enabled
  3. Force drain death now starts as true if the player is drain level 1 or higher. If you want to spare your victims you must choose to do so. However, if the relationship checks pass you wont kill them.

SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced 0.8c.7z

Edited by 777sage
37 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Draining to death works for me now, both with NPC / NPC and NPC / PC.

It does not seem to trigger multiple orgasms, though. At least I do not see the screen shake when I enable "Play Orgasm Effects" in SexLab MCM.

Any idea why that might be?

The latest version of SL has an orgasm effect strength modifier. Is it still set to 0? For multi-orgasm, the orgasm effect plays only once, but the victims are forced to cum over and over. Drainers cannot drain other drainers, so drainers wont be able to force other drainers to cum repeatedly.

Glad we are making progress, it sounds like the autodrain on orgasm is working now. So for multi-orgasm, you'll want to have SLSO enabled in Sexlab's menu and have either one of the updated drain behaviors enabled in SLDD.

To clarify, SLDDs orgasm drain effect plays once. The orgasm effect by SL will happen for the player if they are a victim and forced to orgasm over and over.

Edited by 777sage

I've tested autodrain right now and it's working for me now. Thanks!

Small suggestion - if SLSO and autodrain is enabled
it would be nice to see drain visuals. Right now they are visible on last stage of animation(which doesn't make sense with SLSO).

17 minutes ago, maad9 said:

I've tested autodrain right now and it's working for me now. Thanks!

Small suggestion - if SLSO and autodrain is enabled
it would be nice to see drain visuals. Right now they are visible on last stage of animation(which doesn't make sense with SLSO).

Hmm, interesting. So autodrain is working throughout the stages but the drain effects are only appearing on the last scene? Ill give it a try and check it out myself.

On 8/29/2021 at 4:01 AM, 777sage said:

Hmmm, this is weird. You probably have allow manual drain death active. Its one of the 2 conditions for death in a sex scene with a drainer. If manual drain death is enabled, if the victim being drained will kill them, you will end up killing them. The other condition is the players decision to kill the victim. If either of these are true during regular draining, then the victim(s) can die if they are weak or are too low on remaining HP. So if you are trying to drain skills, you need to be carefully aware of the HP of the victim if those 1 or 2 of those conditions are true. I can still check it out if you feel its happening regardless.

EDIT: Obviously, knowing the state of the victim isnt easy unless you have a mod that displays it for you. In my case, I get such information when draining followers thanks to Extensible Follower Framework (EFF). There are mods that can show hovering HP bars, but that might be weird in a sex scene. But to make it easier, the amount drained is based on the percentage of the victim(s) HP, so setting your drain speed to 33 will drain 33% of their HP, it would take 4 drains to kill them from max health.

I found that the problem happened when i tried to drain NPCs till their hp reach 1 before ending which would immediately stop animations. In order to serve my purpose, i had to stop draining while playing animations and let "Auto drain on orgasm" work instead. Hope that there would be an option to toggle the draining effect while playing animations without draining.