2 minutes ago, noname002@ said:

I found that the problem happened when i tried to drain NPCs till their hp reach 1 before ending which would immediately stop animations. In order to serve my purpose, i had to stop draining while playing animations and let "Auto drain on orgasm" work instead. Hope that there would be an option to toggle the draining effect while playing animations without draining.

The file I posted fixes this, now you wont kill unless manual drain death is enabled regardless of intent to kill. The file is in one of the comments on page 8. Can you give that one a try? Keep in mind its standard, no vampire mods

Edited by 777sage
11 hours ago, 777sage said:

Glad we are making progress, it sounds like the autodrain on orgasm is working now. So for multi-orgasm, you'll want to have SLSO enabled in Sexlab's menu and have either one of the updated drain behaviors enabled in SLDD.

Tried NPC Drainer / PC Victim.

The cum "sound" and draining happens multiple times, though the camera shake only happens once after the animation ended. Seems that is more of an issue with SL Framework / SLSO than DD, though.

Attached the .log file of two tests withing one play if you are interested.

Now, suggestion time:

The ability to give Drain Powers to random NPCs; right now you have to give those powers manually, making the mod mostly useful for playing a succubus / incubus yourself or having such followers.

Spoiler

E.g. you have the MCM option

Female:

Chance to be drainer [0%-100%]

Chance drainer to be level 2 [0%-100%]

Same for males.

The mod first checks if a NPC already has Drain Power Level 0-2. If not it checks if they should be a drainer. If not they get level 0. If so, the mod checks if they should get level 2. If not, they get level 1.

Iirc SexLab Framework has a function that returns every viable SexLab actor withing a radius of x.

edit2:

Thinking about it more, implementing that suggestion alone might totally break your Skyrim if other mods start SexLab anims, and the NPCs drain each other to death.

Maybe a MCM toggle to enable / disable NPC / NPC drain might be the solution for that.

edit:

Forgot to mention, Stamina drain seems to be too weak. Even my level 1 character almost recovers Stamina faster than the drainer can steal.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Someone92
4 hours ago, 777sage said:

The file I posted fixes this, now you wont kill unless manual drain death is enabled regardless of intent to kill. The file is in one of the comments on page 8. Can you give that one a try? Keep in mind its standard, no vampire mods

Now things go smoothly while playing animations, no more the interruption.

However, NPCs will still get killed while playing animations if i toggle to kill with draining. I thought that the hotkey was for the "Victim dead from orgasm" option but maybe i was wrong.

Edited by noname002@
5 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Tried NPC Drainer / PC Victim.

The cum "sound" and draining happens multiple times, though the camera shake only happens once after the animation ended. Seems that is more of an issue with SL Framework / SLSO than DD, though.

Attached the .log file of two tests withing one play if you are interested.

Now, suggestion time:

The ability to give Drain Powers to random NPCs; right now you have to give those powers manually, making the mod mostly useful for playing a succubus / incubus yourself or having such followers.

Reveal hidden contents

E.g. you have the MCM option

Female:

Chance to be drainer [0%-100%]

Chance drainer to be level 2 [0%-100%]

Same for males.

The mod first checks if a NPC already has Drain Power Level 0-2. If not it checks if they should be a drainer. If not they get level 0. If so, the mod checks if they should get level 2. If not, they get level 1.

Iirc SexLab Framework has a function that returns every viable SexLab actor withing a radius of x.

edit2:

Thinking about it more, implementing that suggestion alone might totally break your Skyrim if other mods start SexLab anims, and the NPCs drain each other to death.

Maybe a MCM toggle to enable / disable NPC / NPC drain might be the solution for that.

edit:

Forgot to mention, Stamina drain seems to be too weak. Even my level 1 character almost recovers Stamina faster than the drainer can steal.

Papyrus.0.log 933.83 kB · 0 downloads

The latest version Sexlab or SLSO has been giving me trouble lately. Animation testing is wonky, and sometimes I have had reload games because parts of the MCM stop working if you initiate something and then leave the MCM too quickly. I currently feel like the original converted version is more stable for the mods we are used to since they werent updated.

I made a note sometime ago that while Male PCs wouldnt get much out of being a drainer that they would have a chance to succubize female NPCs and they would potentially be drain slaves. Integration with milk mod economy would also allow succubus milk maids to nurse the player, healing and giving skill xp. Players that would cum into a succubus milk maid would increase their lactactid each time during normal draining.

I want it to be done in a semi-automatic way, where only certain conditions would allow a female NPCs to become drainers. Then again I could potentially make it so that if an NPC becomes a nymphomaniac there is a chance she could become a drainer too.

Stamina drain may seem weak if the drain speed is too low relative to the overall health of the victim. In other words the HP of the victim determines how much you get out of magicka and stamina drain currently. I did it this way because victims can have different stat values, high health with low magicka is common among NPC warriors.

Edited by 777sage
5 hours ago, noname002@ said:

Now things go smoothly while playing animations, no more the interruption.

However, NPCs will still get killed while playing animations if i toggle to kill with draining. I thought that the hotkey was for the "Victim dead from orgasm" option but maybe i was wrong.

If your drain level is higher than 0 and the NPC fails relationship checks then you can still kill. Victim death from orgasm will guarantee deaths after orgasm ends, no hotkey affects this option. The decision to kill your victim is the one that gets modified. Do you have manual drain death active? Thats one that will certainly allow deaths during draining. I am unable to reproduce the issue of killing victims while deciding to spare them.

Edited by 777sage

Interestingly, it seems the way the actor array works has been changed too. I am getting weird errors where sexlab is trying to access slots that are outright invalid. For example, sexlabs max actor count was 5 (which i coded for), but I am seeing errors for slots 13 or 14 even when only 2 people are involved in the sex scene. This is strange.

Ok, i managed to get the orgasm camera shake to play. But it only works in 3rd person, not first person with IFPV enabled. What I had to do was:

• Make sure that the Papyrus Util Mod did not overwrite Sexlab Frameworks scripts, even if it was the latest version released
  • Started the sex scene, but remained in 3rd person. Not required to stay that way though. But you may not get the camera shake effect while in first person

I started a scene with Kaya, who is drainer level 2 and is a lover to my PC, she drained me to near death without issue and without killing. This was done on new game.

2 hours ago, 777sage said:

I want it to be done in a semi-automatic way, where only certain conditions would allow a female NPCs to become drainers.

Your ideas sound like they are for non-lethal drainers, which is not the aim of my suggestions.

1 hour ago, 777sage said:

Ok, i managed to get the orgasm camera shake to play.

Once, or for every orgasm?

On 8/30/2021 at 11:29 AM, Someone92 said:

Your ideas sound like they are for non-lethal drainers, which is not the aim of my suggestions.

Once, or for every orgasm?

Yep, for every drain. Here is a short video: I even started a new game just to be sure

Take a look here: I should note that each regular stage has the succubus forcing the victim into high state of arousal, so they'd come at some point after. You wont see the camera shaking while in 1st person or free cam. But the draining is visible. Perhaps I code them to force the orgasm right after so that they are also sucking the cum right out of you.

Video Removed

Edited by 777sage

You wont see the camera shaking while in 1st person or free cam.

Oh, that explains it. I was using free cam.

3rd person has the shakes as expected.

Take a look here: I should note that each regular stage has the succubus forcing the victim into high state of arousal

Oh, that looks somewhat different from what happens in my game.

The forced orgasms happened every few seconds, so the anim never gets back a few stages, but stays at the final (climax) stage.

The PC is not the lover of the drainer, though.

One suggestion:

If the player is involved, replace the name of the PC with "me" or "you". Liked that feature in Oblivion's RaperS.

Yep, for every drain. Here is a short video: I even started a new game just to be sure

Take a look here: I should note that each regular stage has the succubus forcing the victim into high state of arousal, so they'd come at some point after. You wont see the camera shaking while in 1st person or free cam. But the draining is visible. Perhaps I code them to force the orgasm right after so that they are also sucking the cum right out of you.

Regarding draining visual I have sligtly different setup. I have "Enhanced Drain PC" enabled on player + regular NPC and as mentioned I can see visuals only at the last stage. Maybe there is something wrong with my SLSO or SLF configs.. I'll try to find out what's wrong

35 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Oh, that explains it. I was using free cam.

3rd person has the shakes as expected.

Oh, that looks somewhat different from what happens in my game.

The forced orgasms happened every few seconds, so the anim never gets back a few stages, but stays at the final (climax) stage.

The PC is not the lover of the drainer, though.

One suggestion:

If the player is involved, replace the name of the PC with "me" or "you". Liked that feature in Oblivion's RaperS.

I am wondering how that is even happening, the SLDD checks which stage you are in relative to the total. It sounds as if your stages are starting at the climax stage. Or perhaps just before. See, the way it should happen is during normal sex (any eligible stage before last), draining should be able to occurr along with the orgasms. The last animation/stage is considered to the be climax stage. It is at that point that the multi-orgasm drain(SLSO), or regular orgasm drain should occur. No matter what I cannot seem to reproduce what you are experiencing because the script detects the total stages at the start of sex, even when I change animations mid way.

As for your suggestion, it seems you are asking for 1st person notification or narrations from your perspective. That can be done.

28 minutes ago, maad9 said:

Regarding draining visual I have sligtly different setup. I have "Enhanced Drain PC" enabled on player + regular NPC and as mentioned I can see visuals only at the last stage. Maybe there is something wrong with my SLSO or SLF configs.. I'll try to find out what's wrong

In a previous video I uploaded, only my updated PC draining setting was active while I was preying on 2 standard NPC follower.s I saw effects at each stage and then climax effect at last stage. I can record another event of such scenario. But either version of SLSO and SLF I used I dont have that problem. I am wondering if the animations you are using have only 1 or 2 stages, which is just not likely. I have seen some setups where the first few stages are skipped. But I have not seen those since LE. Granted I was showcasing the skill drain.

Edited by 777sage
32 minutes ago, Pixel_Errante said:

Don't know if is noted,but,with the new release 0.8c, the physical drain make the breasts  goes cocoloco, maybe related on using cbbe 3ba body

Yeah, another user reported a similar issue. I have not touched Physical drain and have suggested users to not use it in Special Edition with 3BA or BHUNP. It seems to be configurable via an executable. But I never bothered, which is why on the mod page I state that I didnt do anything with it as of yet.

40 minutes ago, 777sage said:

What are the relevant sexlab mods you have installed, and what is their mod load order and plugin order?

Ok I just saw a video and I think I misguide you a bit..
I was talking about orgasm visuals only(this blueish/white). If you are using SLSO then orgasm might occur at any stage. Currently they are triggered always at the beginning of the last stage - like on the video you posted at 0:29 even if your PC didn't reach orgasm. But I think it's not so relevant, because it's just cosmetic thing

Beside of that I think this "auto-drain on orgasm" doesn't work as intended with SLSO. For example if "auto-drain" is disabled and "auto-drain on orgasm" is enabled then if SLSO is active and PC reach orgasm auto-drain should be activated but it doesn't work.

Or I misunderstood everything and everything is working fine :D

17 minutes ago, maad9 said:

Ok I just saw a video and I think I misguide you a bit..
I was talking about orgasm visuals only(this blueish/white). If you are using SLSO then orgasm might occur at any stage. Currently they are triggered always at the beginning of the last stage - like on the video you posted at 0:29 even if your PC didn't reach orgasm. But I think it's not so relevant, because it's just cosmetic thing

Beside of that I think this "auto-drain on orgasm" doesn't work as intended with SLSO. For example if "auto-drain" is disabled and "auto-drain on orgasm" is enabled then if SLSO is active and PC reach orgasm auto-drain should be activated but it doesn't work.

Or I misunderstood everything and everything is working fine :D

If you downloaded from the main mod page, it is an issue. Can you try the file attached to this comment I made? Try it with SLSO enabled in Sexlab MCM, player enhanced drain or NPC enhanced drain (or both) in SLDD MCM. You can leave autodrain and auto drain on orgasm on.

Edited by 777sage
26 minutes ago, 777sage said:

If you downloaded from the main mod page, it is an issue. Can you try the file attached to this comment I made? Try it with SLSO enabled in Sexlab MCM, player enhanced drain or NPC enhanced drain (or both) in SLDD MCM. You can leave autodrain and auto drain on orgasm on.

I tried it already, but now I realized that I'm still using BV patch which override few main files :D I'll try again without it

52 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

This is how it looked like for me.

I used an aggressive setting as otherwise SLSO goes straight through all stages.

2021-08-30 21-37-23.mkv 93.06 MB · 1 download

Interesting, can you inform me of the related sexlab mods you have installed? In terms of the mod list order and the plugin order? Additionally, are any of those scripts overriding anything from SLDD, SLSO, SL Aroused, and SL framework? And are the SexLab frameworks scripts being overridden by anything other than SLSO? The video I posted prior was a new game there being only 4-6 mods related to sexlab, including SLDD. SLDD shouldnt distinguish between aggressive animations... perhaps I shall give an aggressive animation a try myself.

UPDATE: Just tried it out using an aggressive animation. Animation proceeded from the beginning, draining and draining effects occurred as expected. Used the same setup as before. Multi-orgasm worked too. Has anyone else also experienced the same issue Someone92 is? I want to know in case there is something I am missing.

Edited by 777sage

It seems my arousal or whatever the widget represents gets filled during repeated orgasms, it is just not fast enough to display it.

It tested it again with a 3p anim with two drainers, and alternatively the messages "I have problems focusing" and "My desires are gone" popped up. I have to look how to disable them, they are annoying during draining.

edit:

Added .log just in case.

SexLAb Mods:

Spoiler

(install order)

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29 (overwrites some files of the above)

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.7 SL1.63b9 (overwrites some files of the above)

(from here on out no files are overwritten)

SexLab Zzz_V201

SLAL_SE

H 8.2021 (animiations)

SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced 0.8c_test2

FMEA Skyrim V1.48SE

SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 Mushano's cut SE v2.4.4

Yamete!

( Plugin order based on LOOT )

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Someone92
18 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

It seems my arousal or whatever the widget represents gets filled during repeated orgasms, it is just not fast enough to display it.

It tested it again with a 3p anim with two drainers, and alternatively the messages "I have problems focusing" and "My desires are gone" popped up. I have to look how to disable them, they are annoying during draining.

edit:

Added .log just in case.

SexLAb Mods:

Reveal hidden contents

(install order)

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29 (overwrites some files of the above)

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.7 SL1.63b9 (overwrites some files of the above)

(from here on out no files are overwritten)

SexLab Zzz_V201

SLAL_SE

H 8.2021 (animiations)

SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced 0.8c_test2

FMEA Skyrim V1.48SE

SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 Mushano's cut SE v2.4.4

Yamete!

( Plugin order based on LOOT )

Papyrus.0.log 662.76 kB · 1 download

Ill recreate the scenario. the sexlab related mods you have set up in a way that isnt particularly different from mine. Ill try to run the same animation you ran in the video. I will also checked the tags too, since the aggressive animation I checked worked without issue.

Can you send a screenshot of your main SLDD settings?

Edited by 777sage

Using what I think is the same animation, Anubs Femdom, found in SLAL SE. I tried it. This is what I am seeing.

Video removed

I dont see anything wrong with your setup. SL is not getting overriden. SLDD doesnt really care from a script position perspective. SLSO is compatible. Only potential difference is which mod is initiating the sex scene. Because SLDD relies on the Sexlab thread to initiate. But Scent of sex works fine with it last I checked. The eligible animations for draining must be Anal, Vaginal, or Oral. Yamete doesnt override anything, Sexlab Zzz simply adds actors, but im not sure. Have you tried just starting a sex scene using animation editor in sexlab? If you have already tried thats ok.

Edited by 777sage