Status update: 

Done

• Fixed an issue where if the player and a drainer were having sex with the same victim(s), and autodrain is active, the player would not be able to manually drain. It now works as normal, but if the player chooses to manually drain at any point, auto drain stops as usual. Reason this issue occurred was because there is a check in the original logic that made it so if there is an NPC drainer it would override the players control.
  • Updated consideration states of NPC drainers, such that now each one has their own state. Prior, one state would effect another even when it made no sense. Now the logic takes into consideration the state of each individual succubus relative to their perspective toward the victim. I effectively took advantage of sexlabs actor pool logic.
  • Made it so that drainers can't actually drain other drainers during normal sex. The effect may still play but nothing will happen towards that drainer. You and the NPC could still be forced to orgasm though. I mean... why not?
  • Added a condition where if the last sex animation is active and the actors in the sex scene are not orgasming AND updated drain behaviors for either player OR drainer are not active (depending on who has control), then SLDD will trigger the standard orgasm behavior automatically IF autodrain on orgasm is enabled. This was done in case SLSO is active but actors are not orgasming on the last scene - which typically occurs when SLSO is active and neither updated drain behaviors for NPC or player is active in the MCM menu.

In progress:

• Skill exp draining (this is annoying because of exp scaling across different skills, but I think i am getting it thanks to skytweak)
  • Trying to get info on Milk mod economy for milk maid succubus integration

New thoughts: 

While Male drainers may not recieve much love here, I am thinking of making it so that male drainers have a chance to infect, or "succubize" female NPCs they have sex with. I am also considering making them automatic drain slaves too, this would make female NPCs, especially followers, potential victims who could have sex and make you stronger. The male NPC would pump the NPC full of cum and each time the risk would be present. What do you all think?

If I can get MME integrated, The male PC may gain additional benefits from MME succubi.

Edited by 777sage
21 hours ago, ReductivePrinceps said:

Is it possible to add a condition of being a vampire to enable the mod? Nothing wrong with how it exists now, since you can just turn it on/off in the MCM, but I personally think it would be quite immersive on a Vampire/Succubi playthrough to have the function automatically enable for the PC when contracting vampirism.

Hmmm, I think I see what you are going for. But the blood drain feature can be activated even before you become a vampire. It is only when you turn into a full on vampire that the blood drain feature actually does anything. It checks for the vampire keyword, which you wont have until you actually are a vampire.

5 hours ago, Mahman said:

This might be a stupid question but if I have the original version of the mod (SE version) do I replace it with this one or do I load this one after the original?

You can remove the original SSE version and replace it with the enhanced version (SE). Functionality is constructed such that if you want the default behaviors you can just disable the PC and NPC updated drain behaviors in the MCM. But if you are doing this mid game, please use the reload plugin feature on the mod tools page.

9 hours ago, 777sage said:

Hmmm, I think I see what you are going for. But the blood drain feature can be activated even before you become a vampire. It is only when you turn into a full on vampire that the blood drain feature actually does anything. It checks for the vampire keyword, which you wont have until you actually are a vampire.

Yeah it's all pretty much in place, what I meant though was having even the succubus options disabled until the player becomes a vampire, just for the sake of a fluid game. Mostly a personal preference thing since I combine vampirism with this mod, and it can essentially be done as I said by toggling the mod on and off.

Edited by ReductivePrinceps
typo

Headsup, discovered a potential defect that may have been noticed by some. There is logic in the code that checks if a level 1 succubus chooses not to drain life and instead energy drain, if she does at any point she continues to do so. However, the variable that controlled this logic was singular, meaning if you had a sex scene where 2 drainers and 1 or more victims were present and 1 of them was a level 0 drainer - she would be forced to takeLife but no logic was coded in that specific  branch for draining to occur for that succubus.

I have since refined it so that each individual succubus in the sex scene is checked independently, and made it a requirement that the only succubi checked are level 1 drainers. Level 0 and level 2 NPC drainers always choose theirs paths. Only level 1s are discriminating. I apologize, I should have noticed this earlier. Back then I was only looking at it primarily as a 1 on 1 situation and coded it as such as I tried to understand code written in the original version. This issue is only noticeable in scenes larger than 1 victim and 1 drainer, otherwise the issue wouldn't occur.

I also updated the drain to death logic, now each succubus keeps track of their decision to kill the victims. I noticed there were faults where a succubus could decide to spare their victim only to kill them once the animation ended. This could also happen if another succubus changed her mind or she just decided to kill. The one who is against it (except the level 0s), would end up killing too if she had the chance.

I ended up creating what amounts to a multidimensional array to manage each individual succubi's perspective towards each victim in the sex scene. Succubi are now independent of the decision of another. Thankfully I coded checks to ensure they aren't trying to kill someone whos already dead. As such, I removed some code and variables as they are now deprecated.

As usual, any updated drain behaviors require the enhance drain option to be enabled in the MCM for you or the NPC drainers. Otherwise the original SLDD behaviors will take place for the player and/or NPC drainers. I am hoping to have an update with these fixes this weekend.

Had been playing around with this mod (great work btw!) on a new game, fairly complex load order. For some reason, with a new PC straight out of the starting (LAL) cell, on the very first encounter (bandit attack, PC is defeated via yamete)...As soon as the act completes,  the bandit victim dies, my PC then gets immediately/instantly turned into a vampire (!?). Not sure why that is happening -- is it supposed to? Not really a huge deal, though I would prefer to choose when...perhaps a script bug? Or some setting I have active that might conflict with other mods in my LO. Those that may be relevant include:

PSQ "Hybrid" 3.2.8a, for the buffs/debuffs and transform. No conflicts that I have found.

Sacrilege - Minimalistic Vampires of Skyrim. Has a single conflict -- see below.

Upon review of xEdit, I did find a conflict (currently resolving it myself) with 0008D5BF "VampireDrain01", but I would not have expected this to cause my issue above (there is also a 2nd, very likely not relevant conflict with just a skyrim.esm effect shader). I am somewhat versed in Papyrus and suspect the vampire flag flipping my be happening from a script? But the scripts being your compiled work, I wouldn't go so far as to edit them without explicit permission first.

I will await your reply. I would be happy to help track down my "bug" if you would like (not sure if anyone else has seen this...)

3 hours ago, PepperDog017 said:

Had been playing around with this mod (great work btw!) on a new game, fairly complex load order. For some reason, with a new PC straight out of the starting (LAL) cell, on the very first encounter (bandit attack, PC is defeated via yamete)...As soon as the act completes,  the bandit victim dies, my PC then gets immediately/instantly turned into a vampire (!?). Not sure why that is happening -- is it supposed to? Not really a huge deal, though I would prefer to choose when...perhaps a script bug? Or some setting I have active that might conflict with other mods in my LO. Those that may be relevant include:

PSQ "Hybrid" 3.2.8a, for the buffs/debuffs and transform. No conflicts that I have found.

Sacrilege - Minimalistic Vampires of Skyrim. Has a single conflict -- see below.

Upon review of xEdit, I did find a conflict (currently resolving it myself) with 0008D5BF "VampireDrain01", but I would not have expected this to cause my issue above (there is also a 2nd, very likely not relevant conflict with just a skyrim.esm effect shader). I am somewhat versed in Papyrus and suspect the vampire flag flipping my be happening from a script? But the scripts being your compiled work, I wouldn't go so far as to edit them without explicit permission first.

I will await your reply. I would be happy to help track down my "bug" if you would like (not sure if anyone else has seen this...)

Woah interesting. SLDD shouldn't turn you into a vampire. It should only check to see if you are one and then proceed to drain blood after the sex scene ends. It does this by checking for the Vampire Keyword. So I am quite curious how that happened. I also didnt include support for Sacrilege or Sancrosanct thus far. 

I also checked SLDD in my MO2 setup, I see no conflicts with skyrim ESM attributes so I decided to check SSE Edit and do see the VampireAbsorb1 spell conflict. I am not entirely sure why its there but the only noticeable change is the charge time. The spell itself was overridden by the original SLDD mod author so I dont even know if it is needed. So far it doesnt seem to be needed other for than the blood drain effect that occurs when the deadly drain effect strength is 2 or higher (I am usually on 1 because the other effects are not necessary)

After doing some digging, I think I know what happened. Basically it was a mixture of things, the original mods designed made it so that even if you werent a vampire you could still try to feed on others. Secondly, the vampirekeyword check wasnt present in a few places. I'll be adding that to my list of fixes. But from what it sounds like, during sex with that bandit you may have hit one of the hotkeys or the vampire drain had occurred in a way that immediately made you a vampire.

Thanks for bug report, it didnt seem like others had this issue, though if they hit the hotkeys it would have been apparent. Ill be verifying the ending of the scene too just to be sure.

Ok yeah, I believe I have fixed it in the code. Testing now. Also trying to get the logic of skill drain completed. Draining the skills is working great but I am having a hard time identifying the trainer skill. 

@PepperDog017 , do you know how to detect if a trainer is a master trainer? Trainer Type is viewable in SSE edit as a property, but I dont know if it can be grabbed. So I instead started trying to use their class. But skyrim doesnt seem to be able to do that. Creation kit isnt all that helpful because some methods outright dont work or are deprecated. 

Update:

Done

1.  Fixed an issue where if the player is a drainer and they drained blood from a victim, kissed, or bitten them even while not being a vampire, they would be turned into one. I restored the requirement the player to be a vampire for anything blood/vampire related can happen.
  2. First iteration of Skill XP Drain has been implemented, the amount you can gain depends on several factors:
    • Whether or not the victim's skill his higher than your own. Currently you will not drain skills from and NPC you are better or an equal in.
    • If their skill is higher, the skill xp drained has a multiplier effect. The better skilled your victim is than you are, the more you will get each time you drain. Keep in mind these values are checked each time you drain, so if you find your self jumping up levels, the amount gained will decrease until you become an equal. To ensure you arent draining too slowly at higher levels, I also applied a skill level factor. The higher your skill, the more you drain too. This is to ensure that if you are at a high skill level and you are draining a skill higher than yours, you will not drain the same amount as if you were at lower levels.
    • SkillOffsetMult - An important factor, since each skill can increase at different rates, and I cannot predict what mods that effect exp gain you will use I am intending on using this variable to scale it accordingly to keep the gameplay consistent and fair.  However I am hardcoding those values based on what is found in elder scrolls wiki, since I am having trouble determining the rank of trainers. It isnt sufficient to simply check if they are a trainer. In the vanilla game, Eorlund Graymane is a master Smithing Trainer, yet despite this in game smithing skill is only around 45 or so. I am still working on it because some methods are deprecated and the value that controls their competence seemingly cannot be referenced easily. I am poking around for solutions in the meantime.
  3. New Skill Drain Page has been added, you can now select which skills you want to focus on. Or select them all, whatever floats your boat.

Upcoming update will introduce the above and additional fixes. Takes more time because I have to compile the same scripts for different vampire mods between LE/SE.

Edited by 777sage

Thanks for looking at this so & fixing so quickly!

As for determining master trainers, sorry but my Papyrus specific knowledge just isn't deep enough to know...But I am pretty sure there is a Trainers Faction that I believe includes all trainer NPC's. And something like Actor.IsInFaction( TheFactionToCheck ) should work. Along side some simple skill check (master trainers should all have skill = 100 in their respective training skill, yes?) might be good enough? I will give this some more thought and get back to you if I come up with anything. Thanks for working on this!

Edit: Guess I should have read your change notes! I had no idea a master trainer would have that skill < 100. Shrugs. I guess another option might be to "brute force" it -- read an array from an external json or similar with the formID/names of all valid master trainers. But that is not a great solution IMO moving forward.

Edited by PepperDog017
16 hours ago, PepperDog017 said:

Thanks for looking at this so & fixing so quickly!

As for determining master trainers, sorry but my Papyrus specific knowledge just isn't deep enough to know...But I am pretty sure there is a Trainers Faction that I believe includes all trainer NPC's. And something like Actor.IsInFaction( TheFactionToCheck ) should work. Along side some simple skill check (master trainers should all have skill = 100 in their respective training skill, yes?) might be good enough? I will give this some more thought and get back to you if I come up with anything. Thanks for working on this!

Edit: Guess I should have read your change notes! I had no idea a master trainer would have that skill < 100. Shrugs. I guess another option might be to "brute force" it -- read an array from an external json or similar with the formID/names of all valid master trainers. But that is not a great solution IMO moving forward.

No Problem, also got good news! I found a solution. I also finally managed to get a hold of the skillusemult attribute for all skills. Now those calculations can be more consistent across game setups with different tweaks to the rate of experience gained. Additionally, I finally got the classes to return as something usable, I had to convert ALL of them from HEX to Decimal values so they could be referenced easily but it works.

Now when I drain Eorlund Graymene in vanilla setup, SLDD sees that he is a master smithing trainer even though his smithing level is 45. The way I set it up is that the game checks if their base class is that of a trainer of a specific skills to be drained. So Graymane passes the check for master smith and thus the differential is calculated based on the effective training max being 90. So you might find your self shooting up levels each time you drain. But if none of the trainer checks pass then it defaults to checking if their skill is simply higher.

I ALSO made it so that if you are playing with a mod like requiem, where an actor could have a skill level of 100 (or higher), and they are a master trainer (capped 90), then you will drain based on the actual skill level of the victim. This is so that you will always drain based on the highest difference in effect at the time. I also learned that not all skills have a trainer for each level of competence. Where One handed may have an adept, expert, and master trainer, other skills like alteration may only have an expert and master trainer. That was annoying but saved me some time.

Only thing left to do is to finish up testing and upload an update. I should note that the trainer checks dont check for custom trainer classes. So if you have a custom trainer class it wont see it at this time. But if your modded NPC has a really high skill level it will use that.

Once the update is up, Soul drain is next and potentially the first implementation of Milk Mod economy. And making it so that the max training level can be dynamic (some people have mods that can change the max skill level . Skytweak is one such mod for example.

Edited by 777sage

New Update: 0.8c is up! Below details are also in the change log section of the topic description.

Fixes

1. Fixed an issue where if the player were to drain blood via kissing, biting, or sex, even when they are not a vampire they would be turned into one. Now the hard requirement of both the keyword and the vampiric state has been restored across all versions.
  2. Fixed an issue where if SLSO was active and, depending on whos in control in the sex scene, either the updated drain behaviors were not active for either player or the NPC, orgasm drain would not occur. Now there are 2 multi-stage checks to see who is in control and whether or not autodrain on orgasm is active. Keep in mind though, if you are active in the sex scene as a drainer and  you have the updated player drain behaviors active while SLSO is active - auto drain on orgasm will not take precedence as its currently designed to leave it up to you. Just simply drain them as usual, the intention is leave you in control in that scenario.
  3. Fixed an issue where if the player was in a sex scene with one victim and another drainer, the player would not be able to drain. Fixed it so that the draining can occur automatically even with another drain involved in the scene. But as usual, if auto drain is active and player decides to drain manually,  the players desire to drain takes precedence. From that point on, when you drain they drain and you are now deemed to be in control of the draining process. If you dont, you will drain along with the others automatically. (this one is complex)
  4. Fixed an issue where in scenes involving more than one succubus or even multiple victims, the decision of one succubus could override the will of another. More details in what's New section.
  5. Also restored the body drain file. Realized the wrong one was included and causing all sorts of issues.

Whats New

1. Updated the draining logic relating to succubi's decision making. Before, all values relating to the succubi's decisions were made using a singular variable. So one's opinion or decision could potentially interfere with the other. The following updates were made
    • During normal sex draining each NPC succubus will have and retain their own individual perspectives towards a victim. Additionally level 1 drainers that initially choose only to drain energy instead of life will do so on their own individual whims, until they decide to start that is.
    • During multi-orgasm draining, each individual succubus can and will operate individually as well. Now succubi that never kill should not try to kill a victim just because a level 2 did. So if a level 1 drainer decides not to kill but a level 2 drainer did. They will not attempt to do so regardless. Each may express their own unique opinion for each victim after the sex scene ends.
  2. Skill XP drain - Drain the skills of your victims. But you can only drain skills that are better than your own. The greater the difference in skill, the more skill xp you can "learn" from them. Here are some additional details. (This was a pain)
    • Supports trainers (by class or skill), followers, NPCs, or enemies.
    • XP drain logic is configured based on a number of factors to ensure consistency between playthroughs, mods, and custom changes made by the player. Since I cannot predict what mods are involved, the values are retrieved instead of being set. For example, skilluse mult for all standard skills, player skill levels, victim skill levels, and whether or not the victim is a trainer and what level. It also takes into account whether or not the trainers skills are higher than their trainer level. In the vanilla game Eorlund is a master smith trainer but has a smithing skill of around 45. But in some cases a master trainer could have skills higher than their training competence; this is checked too.
    • Calculations also take into account mods that can effect how high a trainer can train the player. Some mods allow the player to modify the max skill level a master trainer can train them for example. As a result, this is retrieved and included in the checks as well.
    • You can drain the victims knowledge up to the point that you are an equal to them. The closer you are the more draining it takes. I am hoping this ensures consistent xp draining even at higher levels, so an additional variable is included. The players own skill level. This way at higher levels you are not draining like you are still at low levels.
    • New page added to MCM for Skill XP draining, select which skills you want to drain at any time!

In Progress

• Soul drain - Current development will give the player, and possibly NPC drainer a chance to take permanently gain attributes from victim(s). Victim will permanently lose those same attributes.

BackLog - other stuff including iNeed, Milk Mod economy, Drain to skeleton, and requiem vampire drain. Perhaps sacrosanct?

As usual, testing these functionalities take a lot of time. Of which, I dont have. Let me know if you find any defects or bugs! As usual use the reload plugin feature on the mod page if you are updating from 8b or older.

Edited by 777sage

Found that I forgot to update the differential calculations to include the dynamic training max values. Its a small issue that I have fixed a few minutes ago. It is unlikely to be a problem because most players dont actually mess with the training level max values. In the meantime I am trying to learn how create FOMOD installers for deadly drain, this way you should only have to download one file and select what you want instead of having to download multiple files now.

14 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I tried updating mid game and got an instant CTD. Only using the base mod, none of the patches.

So I tried starting a new game, also get CTD during racemenu at start of game.

Any suggestion how to debug this?

Never mind. I had also installed a mod from the Nexus.

It was that mod's fault.

Quick question -- I had been using the physical drain setting, and would like to turn it off and revert back to all original body sizes...The "reset size to minimum" makes my PC super tiny (and seemingly only affects the PC) and the "reset all body sizes" doesn't seem to do anything at all that I can tell. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned using a NiOverride reset (3rd party s/w) on their save -- would this work or be needed to reset any/all PC & NPC body sizes to original/default? (I have 3 followers that have been flagged drainers that seem to be slowly turning into giants ...)

On that note (and this is perhaps a big ask!) could we someday get support for racemenu morphs in addition to NiOverride?

How is the "drain" / "drain to death" of NPCs supposed to trigger?

I have installed Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Separate Orgasms, and Sexlab Aroused. I have enabled "Separate orgasms" in SexLab and disabled auto advance, disabled "Always orgasms" and the game in SLSO, not changed anything in Aroused, and enabled "Enhance NPC Drain".

The PC has Drain Level 0, I give Hulda / Saadia Drain Powers Level 2, start a SexLab animation with them.
The animation starts, but does not advance automatically (it used to do so beforehand and switch between the second-last and last stage of animation), at some point the animation just ends, sometime without anyone having even one orgasm, and the PC always survives.

edit:

Got the auto-advance feature to work again. Turns out you can leave it enabled in SL Framework, SLSO will then automatically switch between stages then.

Edited by Someone92