16 hours ago, 777sage said:

Now thats an Idea! But as it was never my priority to work on female PCs im not sure I want to do this just yet. Getting the mechanics right is a priority. However, I have been recently thinking of a hunger system where succubi that dont feed go through stages of hunger/starvation that could lead to some interesting events. They may possibly force themselves onto the player to feed.

Need to get familiar with quest scripting though, and even then integration with sexlab. But may consider this as a major update.

yes I forgot are u planning to make a custom form for it ?

Hi,

I'm a bit lost. I'm using SLSO and can't get drain to death working with my succubus PC. I press the drain to death button, get the confirmation, I drain the victim, the animation ends and those drain visuals are still running, but the victim NPC is alive and apparently does well, he is not even crawling as I used to get without SLSO after the act. The NPC is not essential either (I was testing it on spawned "refugee" NPCs as well).

I'm certainly missing something, any pointers please?

edit: it was me not having "always orgasm" enabled in SLSO, but I believe it's rather a workaround, I'm not sure what to think about it, since this kinda defeats the purpose of using SLSO IMO. 

Edited by phillout
1 hour ago, phillout said:

Hi,

I'm a bit lost. I'm using SLSO and can't get drain to death working with my succubus PC. I press the drain to death button, get the confirmation, I drain the victim, the animation ends and those drain visuals are still running, but the victim NPC is alive and apparently does well, he is not even crawling as I used to get without SLSO after the act. The NPC is not essential either (I was testing it on spawned "refugee" NPCs as well).

I'm certainly missing something, any pointers please?

edit: it was me not having "always orgasm" enabled in SLSO, but I believe it's rather a workaround, I'm not sure what to think about it, since this kinda defeats the purpose of using SLSO IMO. 

Ah I see. A few things I have noticed. You are expecting enhanced functionality for female PCs when that has not been implemented yet as of version 0.6. Always orgasm triggers the climax event in the default manner. The reason you had this problem is because SLSO effectively turns the climax stage into just another stage where climaxes can happen, but wont unless it does. Even if it does the climax end event doesnt happen. As a result the drain to death functions for the female PC dont trigger when sex is over unless you allow draining to death to occur earlier. This issue was present even in the original version of sex lab deadly drain because it wasnt made with SLSO in mind.

When always orgasm is ticked it reverts the climax stage to the climax event. Which is why it seems to work then. The way SLDD enhanced is coded currently is for male PCs encountering a female succubus. I have not added nor modified female PC functionality as of 0.6. My next update should introduce some enhancements for female PCs. Still working on it and will need to test it before releasing it.

Edited by 777sage
On 6/27/2021 at 4:06 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

yes I forgot are u planning to make a custom form for it ?

Hmm. Possibly. I was just thinking of making tweaks to the succubus race mod if I had the time. In my game I once had Miyu (the girl in the screenshots) transform into a succubus in combat or during sex, and would revert back to human form when not in combat or in a sex scene (She is a succubus race follower that i put together). Lost the files though, have to recreate.

On 6/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, trgdolors said:

This mod sounds really interesting! I am in between play-throughs (working on it) so can't test it now. Here are some thoughts:

1) Female Victims: I am really hoping you can implement female NPC victims.

2) No Death Transformation Option: I hope there is/will be a way to drain to death, but not transform the victims body. They are just dead. Also, it would be interesting to drain to unconsciousness.

3) Painful Thirst: I am totally shooting in the dark/guessing here, but I wonder if your issue with the "painful thirst" could be helped with the old LE mod: "Bloodthirst - Vampire NPCs can feed".
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49038

It has to be converted to SE. Supposedly that works pretty well. I haven't done that yet. There does not seem to be many ways to get NPCs to feed in combat. Apparently, even Better Vampire NPCs 1.9 SE" can't do it. Anyway, there may be some clues for your problem with Bloodthirst. At any rate, I am planning on converting it. It would be cool if your mod works with it. It may already.

Anyway, thanks for your time and vision! I look forward to having a follower attack enemies with your mod!

1) That is already in place, just not enhanced fully. See I never gated female victims from the default functionality of the mods. The repeated orgasms from SLSO wont trigger them but they can drained as would be in the original version of the mod. I was thinking of putting the female victims at risk of "succubization" so a female NPC/PC could go through stages of needs similar to vampirism. Thats later on though as I didnt originally plan for this.

2)Already there, simply make sure drain to draugr option is not selected in the MCM.

3) I think I tried that but to no avail, it is possibly due to the feed calls being outdated since its an LE mod. I may have to look at the source code (if there is any). I could work too but I have requiem installed which has its own vampirism system.

Appreciate the offer for assistance, if you have time please let me know of any odd behaviors.

Thanks for your responses. I hope you can "enhance" female, as well as male victims.

I am trying to get a build back up. Once I get it stable, I will check out your mod and give you feedback.

I wasn't planning on playing as a vampire, but I will have a rotating group of followers, some vampires. For vamp mods, I was thinking maybe Better Vampire NPCs, Bloodthirst (I will convert it from LE), and your mod. I might try Better Vampires itself, though I don't know how helpful it is if your player character is not a vampire.

Can someone help me out here Im having a hard time. I want to have full control who dies and who doesn't. It does not matter how I configure it the person always dies during orgasm. If I have anything auto installed. If I just have manual functions enabled no one dies. I like the auto functions so I want everyone to be drained with auto drain but it is like the drain to death button does absolutely nothing for me. I don't want people to die unless I enable it using that button. Can someone tell me what to enable and what not to enable in the mcm.

57 minutes ago, osculim said:

Can someone help me out here Im having a hard time. I want to have full control who dies and who doesn't. It does not matter how I configure it the person always dies during orgasm. If I have anything auto installed. If I just have manual functions enabled no one dies. I like the auto functions so I want everyone to be drained with auto drain but it is like the drain to death button does absolutely nothing for me. I don't want people to die unless I enable it using that button. Can someone tell me what to enable and what not to enable in the mcm.

Hey, It sounds like you have victim death from orgasm enabled. Can you explain your scenario? Are you playing as a succubus or are you observing NPCs? If you are playing as a drainer then the new features wont apply as of 0.6. If you are observing NPCs, can you tell me what drain level they are and whats the relationship rank of the npcs involved relative to the succubus? if the relationship rank is too low with the succubus they will have their lives consumed.

I should note that my intention of these new features were for consideration and NPC autonomy when it comes to draining. So who they kill or wont kill depends on how that female npc feels about you and/or another npc they are mating with.

In an upcoming update some of those features will apply to female PCs, with a unique option to choose drain level. But I have decided to create new menu options for enabling and disabling the new features for NPCs and PC separately.

Edited by 777sage

Progress report:

Done:

1. Overall drain enhancements are now separated from Manual Drain death option. Now you can choose to have if off and Victims will not be drained to death before climax. If it is enabled then victims can be drained to death.
  2. Continuing from point 1, female PC enhancements are now in place including forcing male victims to orgasm repeatedly. PC drain updates can be activated by ticking the "Enhanced PC Drain" option.
    • Hotkeys will have an impact here. UNLESS relationship checks pass, in which your character wont be able to bring herself to kill her victim. But whomever doesnt have her favor (and isnt also a drainer) can be killed. If you are in favor of complete control, I suggest sticking to drain level 2.
  3. Succubus NPC drain behaviors have been updated. And now have its own toggle too. Can be activated by ticking the "Enhanced PC Drain"
  4. Drain behaviors defined in the original Deadly drain will happen if the particular enhancement isn't checked. will recommend having both on if you are prone to having orgies involving both PC and NPCs active. Up to you.
  5. Player Drain level slider now details the drain levels and what they do. This works slightly differently because the choice to keep draining is up to the player or if autodrain is active. But whether or not you can kill is dependent on settings and relationship checks.
    • -1 = Benign/Harmless  --- Player can only use energy drain. Will not kill, hotkeys relating to killing will not matter here
    • 0 = Feeder --- If victim is confidant or higher, will drain up to 50% of victims HP. energy drain after. If not at least confidant, victim is drained near death and energy drain can continue. death Hotkeys may not matter here.
    • 1 = Deadly --- Same behavior as before:  If victim is ally or higher, victim is drained until 30% and energy drain after. hotkeys can kill if victim is not an ally
    • 2 = Lethal  --- Same as with NPCs, but gives control back to the player unless victim is a lover, most NPCs if not all will not clear this unless you make it so or marry them. Drained down to brink if manual death is not enabled. If it is the NPC can die so the hotkeys leave you in control.

WIP

1. Because of above changes I have to also update the drain to death conditions too. Fortunately with the enhancements gated by separate options I can gate those conditions too. Just need to tackle the hotkeys too.
  2. Vampiric thirst testing is in progress...

Other thoughts:

1. Female victim changes: While repeated orgasms haven't been implemented, I am considering succubization quests. Laying out the groundwork. No gaurantees (not a whole lot of free time) But for the record, female NPCs can be victims too. They'd just be drained.
  2. Integration with Milk Mod Economy? Perhaps shooting a load into a succubus thats a milkmaid or slave adds lactacid?
  3. Adding a unique condition where if the player and succubus are married, certain animations can restore health, magicka, and stamina. Likely hand in hand with MME.
  4. Better Vampires - Have not started yet. 
  5. Requiems Vampire system - I surely want to investigate this, Though I am wondering if the vanilla function call works fine with it.

Looking to upload new version this weekend if testing goes well.

I've been fooling around with this and I think something isn't working for me now.

So, I have a mod that stops all passive regeneration on all 3 stat bars, Health, Stamina, and Magicka. So potions and spells are more important, and I have a limited Magicka Pool.

When I drain, while using SLSO, nothing is actually gained, or drained. So my PC doesn't actually refill her Magicka, Stamina, or Health... I'm assuming it has to do with SLSO. Is this why SLSO Game has to be turned off?

9 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I've been fooling around with this and I think something isn't working for me now.

So, I have a mod that stops all passive regeneration on all 3 stat bars, Health, Stamina, and Magicka. So potions and spells are more important, and I have a limited Magicka Pool.

When I drain, while using SLSO, nothing is actually gained, or drained. So my PC doesn't actually refill her Magicka, Stamina, or Health... I'm assuming it has to do with SLSO. Is this why SLSO Game has to be turned off?

Hmm. If the game is active and the player reaches high levels of enjoyment, SLSO might make your character "work more". But you are saying you arent draining anything either. I dont know about your mod setup, but if we look primarily at SLSO my thoughts are you may have the Game active. If it and another setting "player autopilot" is also active you could lose what you gained (except health).

Is this issue occurring while autodraining or manual draining?

1 minute ago, 777sage said:

Hmm. If the game is active and the player reaches high levels of enjoyment, SLSO might make your character "work more". But you are saying you arent draining anything either. I dont know about your mod setup, but if we look primarily at SLSO my thoughts are you may have the Game active. If it and another setting "player autopilot" is also active you could lose what you gained (except health).

Is this issue occurring while autodraining or manual draining?

On my recent test run it occurs when Manual Draining. So for example,

I'm running 2 mods, Realistic Regeneration and Spell Tutor. RR allows me to set regeneration values for my stats at many different points. As of now, I have it set to vanilla except Magicka and Health don't regen passively while standing around doing nothing. Spell Tutor lowers Max Magicka amount each time you use a spell tome to learn a spell. The effect lasts about 5 minutes. When that time passes, Max Magicka is returned to normal, but the Magicka pool doesn't regen.
That was some context on how my bars are working.

So now I utilize this mod alongside dialogue initiators to get a Sexlab Scene to start.
SLSO enabled, no autopilot, Game enabled. 

Stamina works as it would in a "vanilla mod" set up
Magicka slowly regens as per the rules of SLSO

Health isn't touched at all.

This is the outcome when trying to manual drain. It's like it's not even enabled, but I made sure that my character has drain powers and the mod is turned on. Upon reading the front page, I'm thinking i'm missing the note of having "drain to death enabled". I'm confused on that note.

11 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

On my recent test run it occurs when Manual Draining. So for example,

I'm running 2 mods, Realistic Regeneration and Spell Tutor. RR allows me to set regeneration values for my stats at many different points. As of now, I have it set to vanilla except Magicka and Health don't regen passively while standing around doing nothing. Spell Tutor lowers Max Magicka amount each time you use a spell tome to learn a spell. The effect lasts about 5 minutes. When that time passes, Max Magicka is returned to normal, but the Magicka pool doesn't regen.
That was some context on how my bars are working.

So now I utilize this mod alongside dialogue initiators to get a Sexlab Scene to start.
SLSO enabled, no autopilot, Game enabled. 

Stamina works as it would in a "vanilla mod" set up
Magicka slowly regens as per the rules of SLSO

Health isn't touched at all.

This is the outcome when trying to manual drain. It's like it's not even enabled, but I made sure that my character has drain powers and the mod is turned on. Upon reading the front page, I'm thinking i'm missing the note of having "drain to death enabled". I'm confused on that note.

Ah now I think I have a better picture. Can you recall at what point SLDD stopped working as intended? Have you installed a mod after? Or is this your first run with SLDDE since the new playthrough?

I find the behaviors you described a bit weird because, even if the option Allow Manual Drain death is not enabled, the original mods drain calls should work. Since they are default they should also trigger the stamina/magicka drain calls due to the parameters I set. I am tracing my code and can't see a reason it shouldnt work because the code even uses functions defined in the creation kit.

the 3 original requirement gates for draining as PC were:

1.  Manual Drain death and allowing death
  2.  victims health after absorption was greater than 1
  3. Death hotkey and forced death (basically you decided to kill)

0.6 doesnt touch those conditions and instead refactored the drain calls to also support magicka and stamina drain.

Can you try a somewhat default profile with SLDD and the 2 mods together? Then you can narrow down which one is interfering with the other. Since you are probably playing as a female PC you wont need SLSO here.

Let me know what you find.

Edited by 777sage

OH RIGHT, I forget to mention. You may have already known this. But during play and using this mod as a female PC. I have found that I need to hold the manual drain button for at least 3 to 5 seconds for the drain to complete. It might have been coded this way to prevent accidental presses. Can you try that too?

For those that dont know, it is also possible to drain repeatedly by holding the button too. This is just based on what I have experienced. I should probably make that note on the page if it can be verified.

Edited by 777sage
8 hours ago, 777sage said:

Hey, It sounds like you have victim death from orgasm enabled. Can you explain your scenario? Are you playing as a succubus or are you observing NPCs? If you are playing as a drainer then the new features wont apply as of 0.6. If you are observing NPCs, can you tell me what drain level they are and whats the relationship rank of the npcs involved relative to the succubus? if the relationship rank is too low with the succubus they will have their lives consumed.

I should note that my intention of these new features were for consideration and NPC autonomy when it comes to draining. So who they kill or wont kill depends on how that female npc feels about you and/or another npc they are mating with.

In an upcoming update some of those features will apply to female PCs, with a unique option to choose drain level. But I have decided to create new menu options for enabling and disabling the new features for NPCs and PC separately.

Ah I got it to a point where I little more control. I am the succubus. I was killing everyone for some reason even my spouse became a draugr lol. I turned off drain at orgasm. and set the draining level to 1 that seemed to have done the trick. Would be cool if it was just as easy as switch on and off with the death key regardless of who is being drained.

4 hours ago, osculim said:

Ah I got it to a point where I little more control. I am the succubus. I was killing everyone for some reason even my spouse became a draugr lol. I turned off drain at orgasm. and set the draining level to 1 that seemed to have done the trick. Would be cool if it was just as easy as switch on and off with the death key regardless of who is being drained.

Oh. Wait a minute, Drain to draugr had been disabled since 0.6. You sure you have the latest version? Can you verify? Also I had made no changes to PC draining behaviors in 0.5.  You may also have drain to skeleton/draugr enabled and also enabled the setting drain to death on orgasm.

Can you update me of your findings or if the change in settings helped?

Edited by 777sage
On 6/29/2021 at 5:10 PM, 777sage said:

Ah I see. A few things I have noticed. You are expecting enhanced functionality for female PCs when that has not been implemented yet as of version 0.6. Always orgasm triggers the climax event in the default manner. The reason you had this problem is because SLSO effectively turns the climax stage into just another stage where climaxes can happen, but wont unless it does. Even if it does the climax end event doesnt happen. As a result the drain to death functions for the female PC dont trigger when sex is over unless you allow draining to death to occur earlier. This issue was present even in the original version of sex lab deadly drain because it wasnt made with SLSO in mind.

When always orgasm is ticked it reverts the climax stage to the climax event. Which is why it seems to work then. The way SLDD enhanced is coded currently is for male PCs encountering a female succubus. I have not added nor modified female PC functionality as of 0.6. My next update should introduce some enhancements for female PCs. Still working on it and will need to test it before releasing it.

Yes, I understand why it's happening, and that the issue has been presented in the original SLDD, I just thought that since this version requires SLSO, it would be 100% compatible or something. No rush from me, it's your mod and your code.

I had a similar problem with the patch I made for Vampiric Thirst, I opted for feeding on SLSO orgasm anyway, so if you drain the victim to death during session - it instantly dies, animation stops. It has a side effect as in "wonky physics".  I made it on purpose - if your vampire can't have an orgasm, she can't feed and drain the assailant, for example - unless the PC is really lewd and can orgasm even while being raped. This was solely a balance decision, so you couldn't just fuck your way through many locations early in the game.

But I think here you could have killed the victim simply on the animation end if separate orgasms is enabled. Unless, of course, you have some other plans - I'm just sharing the ideas.

51 minutes ago, phillout said:

Yes, I understand why it's happening, and that the issue has been presented in the original SLDD, I just thought that since this version requires SLSO, it would be 100% compatible or something. No rush from me, it's your mod and your code.

I had a similar problem with the patch I made for Vampiric Thirst, I opted for feeding on SLSO orgasm anyway, so if you drain the victim to death during session - it instantly dies, animation stops. It has a side effect as in "wonky physics".  I made it on purpose - if your vampire can't have an orgasm, she can't feed and drain the assailant, for example - unless the PC is really lewd and can orgasm even while being raped. This was solely a balance decision, so you couldn't just fuck your way through many locations early in the game.

But I think here you could have killed the victim simply on the animation end if separate orgasms is enabled. Unless, of course, you have some other plans - I'm just sharing the ideas.

oooooh, interesting.

So about that. I mentioned in an earlier comment above that I decoupled the enhancements from the manual drain death option for both PC and NPC behaviors as separate options. I realized that Sexlab innately ends the animation if a victim dies. And I was pondering the possibility of having "drain to death" effects on victims where they can become pale before setting up the new drain to skeleton feature. Of course this meant I have to allow the player/npcs to not kill if the setting or hotkey isnt triggered. 

As a result the next update should make it so the killing during draining and orgasm doesnt kill unless either manual drain death is allowed (in the case of NPCs) or the player is the drainer and decides to kill if relationship checks dont pass. The kills should happen after animation ends wherever applicable. Sorry for the issues it may have caused.

Edited by 777sage
16 hours ago, 777sage said:

Oh. Wait a minute, Drain to draugr had been disabled since 0.6. You sure you have the latest version? Can you verify? Also I had made no changes to PC draining behaviors in 0.5.  You may also have drain to skeleton/draugr enabled and also enabled the setting drain to death on orgasm.

Can you update me of your findings or if the change in settings helped?

Nope running 0.6 and the option to drain to draugr is still there. I will redownload it and have a look. But as for the functionality I wanted I got it to exactly how I wanted it by disabling blood drain. 

5 minutes ago, osculim said:

Nope running 0.6 and the option to drain to draugr is still there. I will redownload it and have a look. But as for the functionality I wanted I got it to exactly how I wanted it by disabling blood drain. 

Drain to draugr option is still there but its functions were effectively removed for NPCs since the call goes to an empty function. Perhaps some legacy code on the player side may have been tripped but I am sure it shouldnt happen with NPCs. I cant remember at this point. Glad you are getting what you want out of it. I have been defining the new drain to death behaviors for the player side from scratch. separate from the original SLDDs so I am hoping it will work for you.

I am curious as to how drain blood impacted that... Perhaps vanilla or even a mod triggers health loss, but I havent seen it while testing a mostly vanilla profile.

56 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Drain to draugr option is still there but its functions were effectively removed for NPCs since the call goes to an empty function. Perhaps some legacy code on the player side may have been tripped but I am sure it shouldnt happen with NPCs. I cant remember at this point. Glad you are getting what you want out of it. I have been defining the new drain to death behaviors for the player side from scratch. separate from the original SLDDs so I am hoping it will work for you.

I am curious as to how drain blood impacted that... Perhaps vanilla or even a mod triggers health loss, but I havent seen it while testing a mostly vanilla profile.

Yep might be since I am the player. So you might be correct. But don't worry to much about it. It is pretty much working now exactly how I wanted it and I am having lots of fun. 

Sorry for taking so long, new version posted! I have tested new female PC drain behaviors but I dont have time to test every combination of possibilities. So let me know if you find anything.

• Mod Page has been updated to load dynamically instead of being static. This makes it so any mod UI changes in the future can be displayed correctly and consistently. If upgrading from 0.6 or older, you shouldnt need a new game. Use fallrim tools to competely remove all instances and properties of the mod and save it. I am hoping that from 0.7 and onwards you wont need to do this anymore.  Also did some code refactoring.
  • Removed the Manual Drain to death dependency. Enhancements to draining behavior must be enabled with a separate menu option. So if you don't want draining to death mid sex you shouldnt have to worry about it. They should only be killed after animation ends unless you decided to kill them right there. Be aware of when you decide to kill your victim, if you decide to kill in the middle of regular draining you can end up killing them before the orgasm stage regardless of manual drain settings. But
  • Speaking of  the enhancement option, if you prefer to use the default SLDD drain behaviors you can just disable them in the MCM. Mod should behave as if I never did anything, That includes drain to draugr, so be mindful of your settings. Drain to skeleton is still coded in enhanced features but is effectively disabled, pending upgrade
  • Female PC integration
    • Enhancements can now apply for female player characters. Can be activated in MCM as a separate option from the NPC enhancements option, in case you want choice of who gets to use the new drain behaviors.
    • Player can choose drain levels from -1 to 2. New drain rank -1 is harmless where only energy drain will occur. Will never kill, no matter settings or hotkeys
    • As with NPCs, relationship checks take priority when player is drain level 1 or 2. Requirements for victim survival match that of NPC drain behaviors. 
    • PC changes were designed for BOTH manual draining and auto-draining. Additionally hotkeys (such as deciding to kill or spare your victim) now impact whether or not someone dies. Of course, the death hotkey is irrelevant is the relationship check passes. Be mindful, auto drain to death on orgasm option can override your desire to spare your victim should they fail the relationship requirements..
  • Drain/Kill essential behaviors have been updated as part of the enhancements, now it can work on any NPC. Even if the NPC is non-unique, protected, or invulnerable. 
    • Additionally, If NPC is essential, or protected while kill essential is not enabled: Now they will be in bleedout but can recover shortly after(depending on their heal rate). You and/or the NPC drainers may wonder if they are being protected or are special.
    • After sex is done, the protection statuses of the victim will be reinstated. This is so that if you for some reason have a copy of that NPC standing around, or the NPC is non-unique, the base of the NPCs protections are restored. If they never had protections, this is of no concern anyway.
  • Minor changes to NPC drain behaviors, also reflects how essential characters are handled.

Also added a zip folder to act as an LE patch for those still on LE. It is still experimental. I think most if not all features should work.