On 1/23/2024 at 9:45 AM, oneswolfs said:

what do the spells "make drain slave"  and "hypnosis" do ?

make drain slave, dont know

hypnosis, use this spell on NPC, the character tick on the NPC(Feed), the sex animation will start

On 6/15/2021 at 8:42 AM, 777sage said:

Also, something I just thought of. on top of the stamina and magicka drain I am considering allowing the Female PC , that is a succubus, to also drain a dominant attribute from the victim in the form of XP. Updated the reserved comment to show pre-update status.

"Draining dominant skills from victim" has been added as a possible upgrade.

how to avoid NPC''s death during sex animation? they always die before all animation ends. 

I have turned drain speed to the lowerest speed?

extend death drain setting? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 1:18 PM, Wilsonng said:

I want to ask a question, why do NPC dies during sex animation? How to avoid death during sex animation?

thx

You might have the option "Victim dies when manually drained" enabled. Turn it off, and death events should be restricted to post animation events.

Edited by 777sage
On 1/26/2024 at 1:26 PM, Wilsonng said:

how to avoid NPC''s death during sex animation? they always die before all animation ends. 

I have turned drain speed to the lowerest speed?

extend death drain setting? 

Not sure, it sounds like something is  not working right. As long as "Victim dies when manually drained" is NOT turned on, death should not occur until the scene ends. Unless perhaps you have it on, and your drainer rank/level is high enough that your intent defaults to killing the victim. Can you share  a screenshot of your settings?

Drain speed is just the percentage of stats taken per drain, I'd recommend somewhere between 10 to 15%. I wasn't always a fan of the percentage of way of doing things. So I am planning on a new drainer level where your drain speed can be determined by one or more tangible factors instead of a setting.

Edited by 777sage
On 1/22/2024 at 8:45 PM, oneswolfs said:

what do the spells "make drain slave"  and "hypnosis" do ?

Drain slaves are a feature carried over from the original mod. Honestly, I wasn't ever interested in it because I personally never needed a drain slave. I never touched it as a result and I am not sure what to do with it. Hypnosis allows you to make an NPC... susceptible to your whims for a short amount of time. Allowing you to mostly do what you want. I don't rely on this, but vampire players might find it useful?

Progress log:

Dealing with 3 other projects and beta testing another mod is a great way to stress oneself out... Onto the news.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where disabling/enabling essence drain did NOT remove/ re-apply all buffs for actors in the list. Player will still get to keep milk drinker buff since it is a standalone timed buff and is not in the milk drinker list. I found this one while testing the DD settings power, the quick menu feature in the QOL section below.
  • Fixed and issue where it was possible to have a permanent buff by simply deactivating e-drain.
  • Essence drain notifications should now be mutable using the suppress notification options.

In progress:

• Sexlap p+ - Numerous functions used by the original sexlab have been deprecated. This is still a work in progress, and even then I want to make things work smoothly, there is a lot to look into and retest. I am hoping that I only need to change how SLDD interacts with the SL P+ API, but then there is SLSO which breaks with SL P+, so there are things to account for in addition to compatibility with other mods. Scent of Sex being another one to investigate as well, so there is a lot to. Ultimately, SL P+ may be a large enough endeavor that it  may be delayed a bit. But so far... I'm going for it.
  • Drainer Level 5 -  Still being mapped out, including the new feeder class. But I'll be working on this is an AGILE format due to interdependencies AND potential interactions with some MME and e-drain functions.

QOL update

• Problem statement: Always having to open the MCM and navigate the menus to make a quick change sucks, especially when testing and have plenty of mods in the MCM.
    • Solution: [Requires UIExtensions] -- New power has been added where a quick menu appears, allowing the user to quickly access and make changes to many settings featured in the MCM. Though others will require you enter the MCM for fine tuning options. This has been a work in progress, but functions well . See the attached video below for a demonstration. Some options will not allow you to interact with them unless you have the pre-requisite mod installed, e-drain menu won't appear until essence drain is enabled in mod utility.
Edited by 777sage

Can you add the function that can adjust the amount of the orgasm drain?

Currently, no matter the adjustment of drain power, still the insta kill happens (or HP remains 1).

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow my game suddenly started crashing when I select give drain spells. I tried disabling the mod in the mcm and re-enabled but it didn't work. Clean save also didn't work... I'll appreciate any help. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 4:10 PM, tosher said:

Somehow my game suddenly started crashing when I select give drain spells. I tried disabling the mod in the mcm and re-enabled but it didn't work. Clean save also didn't work... I'll appreciate any help. Thank you.

Now that sounds weird. the only thing that should happen when giving the drain spells is it should add the NPC to the drainer faction based on the spell rank, and ask if you want them to be an E-drainer if the appropriate setting is enabled. Can you enable your logs in your Skyrim.INI, reproduce the crash, and then send the logs over? I don't think there should be a dependency on anything.

Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2024 at 7:19 AM, Valhaz said:

Can you add the function that can adjust the amount of the orgasm drain?

Currently, no matter the adjustment of drain power, still the insta kill happens (or HP remains 1).

Its tricky, drain speed is simply the percentage of victim's stats absorbed each time a drain event happens. Other factors can effect what happens.

For example, being a drainer higher than level 2 (playful) will make you begin the scene with the intent to kill. Even if you don't kill you may take almost everything by design (if they aren't at least an ally, or leave the victim with whatever is left. It depends on how the scene ends and the drainer's relationship with the victim. Of course, your intent (via hotkey) matters too. Be sure to set it if you haven't. Honestly, in the coming update, I'll probably just default all killing intent to false regardless of drainer rank. It isn't directly obvious to users which drainer level has default killing intent.

Your attempts to spare the victim may be ignored if you have the "auto drain death on orgasm" feature enabled as well. If you have Manual drain death enabled, it allows you and NPC drainers to kill someone mid scene if the drainer is capable/willing.

Edited by 777sage
  • 3 weeks later...

[04/13/2024 - 10:35:27AM] SLDD_Storage: GetPowerGained called

:(

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 2:32 AM, a117 said:

:(

Ok, that is very weird. They shouldn't be getting called at the exact same time. What was going on when this occurred?

Update incoming. Sorry for the awful delay, has been difficult to stay motivated for this as for the other 2 projects.

Long and short...

Update log for: 0.9.7a 

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where disabling/enabling essence drain did NOT remove/ re-apply all buffs for actors in the list. Player will still get to keep milk drinker buff since it is a standalone timed buff and is not in the milk drinker list as NPCs are. I found this one while testing the DD settings power, the quick menu feature in the QOL section below.
  • Fixed and issue where it was possible to have a permanent buff by simply deactivating e-drain.
  • Essence drain notifications should now be mutable using the suppress notification options.
  • Added an additional check in the function that handles retrieving power gained in the event a drainer's essence level was less than 0, which could potentially result in an infinite loop.
  • Having multiple vampire mods should no longer pester you with an alert message each time, now it is just a trace (i may have fixed this much earlier but it popped up in memory again.)

QOL update

• SLDD quick settings power [Requires UIExtensions], most functions of the MCM are available, except body drain, can be modified using this power spell.
    • Some functions are converted to Event calls due to potential repeat calls during use.
    • New functions added, such as the ability set an existing drainer's power level.
    • SLDD has a unique function:
      • Make a milk maid drainer seal or restore their active/stored lactacid. Works on both player and NPCs as long as they are a drainer and milk maid.
    • You can set lactacid gained per drain
    • You can set the FEC affect option using this menu
    • Debug options are also present just as they are in the MCM.
    • Some menu options won't be usable if pre-requisites arent met. For example
      • In order to make use of the lactacid management function on an NPC, they need to be in your crosshair and must be a drainer and maid.
      • Essence drain function on the main menu won't be usable until you enable it in Utility Menu > Essence drain toggle
      • You can only access mod menus for mods that are actually installed.
    • A number of options were purposefully omitted,

To obtain the SLDD Quick Settings, use the Utility spells toggle in the MCM. If you already used it to get the current power, just toggle it to remove all spells and toggle it again. I'd recommend favoriting it for ease of access. If you have SLSO installed, you could use the power during sex as well. It may not be an exclusive requirement though as any mod could enable player actions during sexlab scenes.

I hope this update resolves some key issues. Sexlab P+ support is being worked out, but as mentioned, this is something that I'd have to rewrite quite a bit of code for. At this point I'll be in the SL discord for a bit.

Edited by 777sage
typo correction
7 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Regarding SexLab p+, from the changelog from 2.8.0.0

- Added Enjoyment Calculations
  - SLSO dependent mods should now work with SLP+, without patch
  - Credits for this to BabyImpala and Mr.X

Oh snap, thanks for this. This will really simplify things. I need to download the latest version of that!