NEW Update!. Latest version is now 0.6 featuring the following changes:

Realized an issue that these enhancements were made with Requiem and other hard game mechanics were in mind. Thus I failed to take into account regeneration of health in the checks. In Requiem (my favorite gameplay overhaul), players don't have any health regen at the start. And I generally never develop any. Just something to keep in mind. This fact along with other observations during testing has lead me to make other changes too. Some at the request those in this topic. Code refactoring has been done and because of it adding female PC support is an option, but will be made with the assumption that hotkeys are not relevant.

• Enhanced/updated drain behaviors and made some corrections on notifications.
  • Added Energy drain and Drain Stamina and Magicka options to MCM "Mod Utility" page. These options effect energy drain.
  • Code refactoring for more complex behaviors
  • Now even if the succubus is non-lethal and the player health is lower than threshhold, multiple orgasms can still occur. Where before it didnt always happen. This has been corrected
  • Changed drainer level 0 behaviors and added more considerate conditions to it. She may now be fine with good old fashioned sex and wont take anything. Of course if you drink a health potion she will help herself. Favorability is lowered to confidant where before you had to be an ally or higher.
  • DISABLED DRAIN TO DRAUGR. Option is still selectable but wont do anything. Still working on the solution.

Enjoy, play around with it, and test it out. Let me know if you find odd behaviors. Main mod description has been updated.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:35 PM, Jack005 said:

Are you gonna make this mod compatible with Sacrilege - Minimalistic Vampires of Skyrim and/or Better vampires?? just to know, I have an old version so, if you do I'll do everything to update or change for this one

I am currently planning to observe vanilla behaviors and Vampiric thirst. Better Vampires is likely to follow. and perhaps sacrosanct. Since i dont play as a vampire in my playthroughs the first 3 are the most likely.

On 6/15/2021 at 7:58 PM, daanish0250 said:

got a body preset file for the first pic?

I modified her in game, all my followers (or whoever else I modify) would have different or similar body types and thus are unique. They each have their own collisions too based on how I change them, and naturally their outfits match their body type. Kinda important especially when you have mods like Sexlab inflation framework and/or Milk mod economy for example.

As such Miyu's body type is something I took time to make in game. I have not created an actual preset for her. Though I am sure I could do it.

Edited by 777sage
On 6/13/2021 at 3:35 PM, LostDremoraDream said:

Love what you're doing with the mod. All this sounds good to me, and honestly the original SLDD did have a lot of female player options that I never even used all of them, so if you don't get around to enhancing that side of the mod, it'll survive ?

I'll continue tracking the mod for now though, I play a mage who uses a lot of magicka with no regeneration, so using Sex as a means to recharge feels good through a playthrough. Once the feature is added, I'll definitely play around with it more. Thanks for sharing your tweaks and continuing support!

Quick question, how would you prefer this feature be played out? Purely automatic? I am considering leaving the base functionality alone and just add an MCM option to treat a female PC like normal participant that is a drainer. I could add a drainer level feature that would allow the player to select their drain level. And potentially add a unique player only level that would be effectively harmless and only use energy drain. This way you could continue your playthrough only consuming magicka/stamina. Or, with 0.6 update just be non-lethal and take up to half their health where everything after is just energy drain.

Edited by 777sage
meant energy drain, not life drain.
2 hours ago, 777sage said:

Quick question, how would you prefer this feature be played out? Purely automatic? I am considering leaving the base functionality alone and just add an MCM option to treat a female PC like normal participant that is a drainer. I could add a drainer level feature that would allow the player to select their drain level. And potentially add a unique player only level that would be effectively harmless and only use energy drain. This way you could continue your playthrough only consuming magicka/stamina. Or, with 0.6 update just be non-lethal and take up to half their health where everything after is just energy drain.

Adding the MCM option, in my case, would be prefered. Idk about others, but purely automatic drains removes the choice aspect from whether or not I want to drain someone as a Female PC Succubus. 
Thinking back to the original version of the mod when I used it on LE, I had Drain to Draugr enabled, which would usually kill the NPCs that were being drained. That being said, I had to choose to be careful with a manual drain function, otherwise I might accidentally kill essential NPCs by draining.

The Harmless Energy/Stamina-Magicka Drain sounds essential for my preference at this point though. I'm testing the 0.6 update right now to see how it feels with some health drain.
I do like the risk of accidentally killing someone through the drain, so I'm hoping to see if anything like that occurs in this version.

I read in the description that SLSO Game needs to be turned off for Energy Drain to work...why is that?

40 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Adding the MCM option, in my case, would be prefered. Idk about others, but purely automatic drains removes the choice aspect from whether or not I want to drain someone as a Female PC Succubus. 
Thinking back to the original version of the mod when I used it on LE, I had Drain to Draugr enabled, which would usually kill the NPCs that were being drained. That being said, I had to choose to be careful with a manual drain function, otherwise I might accidentally kill essential NPCs by draining.

The Harmless Energy/Stamina-Magicka Drain sounds essential for my preference at this point though. I'm testing the 0.6 update right now to see how it feels with some health drain.
I do like the risk of accidentally killing someone through the drain, so I'm hoping to see if anything like that occurs in this version.

I read in the description that SLSO Game needs to be turned off for Energy Drain to work...why is that?

Ah, got it. Perhaps i should support both ways of play, automatic and manual. Ok, I already know how I'll give that choice to the female PC since the original functionality wasn't yet touched. Thankfully the hotkeys already impact whether or not draining will occur so hopefully I can implement both easily. 

SLSO game being turned off isnt really mandatory but instead a suggestion. The SLSO game has a condition where once an actor hits below 10% magicka they are considered "broken" and autopilot engages. This can cause the magicka/stamina gained to be used. The victim being drained will have this issue for sure. But if the arousal of the succubus is high enough that functionality could kick in too. But now that I think about it, that may not be an issue for the succubus unless she is already below 10% magicka. You can disregard it and try for yourself, it was only something I noticed,

Contact me if you find any bugs.

Not a bug but, 

I find myself killing unintentionally a lot with the latest update. Magicka and Stamina drain really well. Especially as a female PC, and with SLSO Game turned on, I have complete control over the duration. Almost feels like I am using the NPC to fuel my PC's ability to maintain themselves during the act.

However, they die a lot. It is kind of funny though... This happens through Manual Drain by the way.

Question, just for myself really, but is it possible to change the visual effect of draining? I know my way around the CK, I think I could do it there, but I wouldn't really know which spell handles the visuals of the drain. I was thinking of changing the red drain cues to a color more suiting my taste (I wouldn't ask this of you for the mod directly, as it's kind of niche and unnecessary, but could you point me in the right direction in where I could edit that in the CK, perhaps?)

Thank you for updating this mod. I like how it works with SLSO and Hentai Pregnancy. I also tried it with Yamete, a defeat mod. A win-win in combat. Succubus followers would violate or be violated by their enemies. Enemies would weaken or die from drain.

I like the idea to provide magic or stamina for the player at the cost of health in drain scenarios. I play a male PC with female followers primarily doing the fighting.

Are you planning on updating the body drain mechanics? Would Racemenu bodymorphs be a possibility? Could the morphs work on followers?

14 hours ago, 777sage said:

I am currently planning to observe vanilla behaviors and Vampiric thirst. Better Vampires is likely to follow. and perhaps sacrosanct. Since i dont play as a vampire in my playthroughs the first 3 are the most likely.

Oks thanks

I don'T understand how I get "Multiple orgasms during climax stage" to work.

I have "Victim dies when manually drained" enabled, SLSO installed, SLSO Game in the MCM disabled. Female has draining power 2.

However during an animation the female bar increases faster (100%) than the male bar (10-30%), and when the female bar reaches ~70% the anim reaches the orgasm stage, one orgasm happens and the anim goes on for ~70 seconds (extended by Deadly Drain by 60 seconds), then the anim ends and the male dies.

• Strongly recommend SLSO. If SLSO is not activated in Sexlab Framework

Do I need to tick Separate Orgasm in the Main SexLab MCM?

edit:

I ticked Separate Orgasm in SexLab'S MCM. Does not work yet either.

But it did happened that the female reached climax. The game just randomly cycles through the last few stages of the animation while the orgasm meter slowly rises. Pretty hot. Was that SLSO's work?

Edited by Someone92
On 6/19/2021 at 7:20 PM, LostDremoraDream said:

Not a bug but, 

I find myself killing unintentionally a lot with the latest update. Magicka and Stamina drain really well. Especially as a female PC, and with SLSO Game turned on, I have complete control over the duration. Almost feels like I am using the NPC to fuel my PC's ability to maintain themselves during the act.

However, they die a lot. It is kind of funny though... This happens through Manual Drain by the way.

Question, just for myself really, but is it possible to change the visual effect of draining? I know my way around the CK, I think I could do it there, but I wouldn't really know which spell handles the visuals of the drain. I was thinking of changing the red drain cues to a color more suiting my taste (I wouldn't ask this of you for the mod directly, as it's kind of niche and unnecessary, but could you point me in the right direction in where I could edit that in the CK, perhaps?)

No worries, I have been working on making it so you can choose your personal drain level. I have also coded a unique drain level that will only apply to the player. The new drain level is effectively harmless, ONLY draining magicka and/or stamina based on setting.

Regarding killing, you will be able to discriminate who you kill and wont kill based on the drain level just like NPC succubi with the enhancements. Drain away as you want, but eventually (should the relationship level be high enough) you will only drain energy. Not life

Based on what I have observed, the effects are native to skyrim. It uses dawnguard effects along with some vanilla. Also one of them I think might be from Dragonborn. So in order to change the effect you have to change those.

On 6/19/2021 at 8:50 PM, Cicro72 said:

Thank you for updating this mod. I like how it works with SLSO and Hentai Pregnancy. I also tried it with Yamete, a defeat mod. A win-win in combat. Succubus followers would violate or be violated by their enemies. Enemies would weaken or die from drain.

I like the idea to provide magic or stamina for the player at the cost of health in drain scenarios. I play a male PC with female followers primarily doing the fighting.

Are you planning on updating the body drain mechanics? Would Racemenu bodymorphs be a possibility? Could the morphs work on followers?

No problem. Thanks for the info! As for the body drain mechanics, I actually want to update this for combatibility with CBBE 3BBB Advanced. Currently I dont understand how to code it well enough. I am thinking of relying on the actual sliders of the racemenu morphs instead of Bone morphs which could make the executable that comes with SLDD redundant. So for now that is reserved for later for when I start the R&D.

On 6/19/2021 at 10:57 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

A suggestion make a quest for this mods that u slowly become a succubus or make a curse systeme (like curse of vampirism but for succubus) for it that can get it from mobs vampire etc

Now thats an Idea! But as it was never my priority to work on female PCs im not sure I want to do this just yet. Getting the mechanics right is a priority. However, I have been recently thinking of a hunger system where succubi that dont feed go through stages of hunger/starvation that could lead to some interesting events. They may possibly force themselves onto the player to feed.

Need to get familiar with quest scripting though, and even then integration with sexlab. But may consider this as a major update.

On 6/25/2021 at 12:57 PM, Someone92 said:

I don'T understand how I get "Multiple orgasms during climax stage" to work.

I have "Victim dies when manually drained" enabled, SLSO installed, SLSO Game in the MCM disabled. Female has draining power 2.

However during an animation the female bar increases faster (100%) than the male bar (10-30%), and when the female bar reaches ~70% the anim reaches the orgasm stage, one orgasm happens and the anim goes on for ~70 seconds (extended by Deadly Drain by 60 seconds), then the anim ends and the male dies.

• Strongly recommend SLSO. If SLSO is not activated in Sexlab Framework

Do I need to tick Separate Orgasm in the Main SexLab MCM?

edit:

I ticked Separate Orgasm in SexLab'S MCM. Does not work yet either.

But it did happened that the female reached climax. The game just randomly cycles through the last few stages of the animation while the orgasm meter slowly rises. Pretty hot. Was that SLSO's work?

Separate Orgasm in the Main SexLab MCM must be enabled. No other user reported your issue with SLSO. SLSO has its own configurations though. Do you have the latest version of SLDD Enhanced? Can you try it with autodrain ticked on in the MCM? What about autodrain on orgasm active?

As for the bars, well it sounds to me the SLSO game is active and the female involved is actively participating faster than the male is. I dont know your SLSO settings though.

As for the climax stage, can you try it with SLSO's Always Orgasm off? SLSO has a function that allows sexual partners to advance in pleasure based on progression in the sex scenes. Did you also know that the sex drain features can work even if you return to the previous sexual animation stage? I coded it to work that way.

Edited by 777sage

Hey everyone, progress update:

In Progress

1. Female player character integration of the enhancements. Just like before, it will only work if a certain setting is activated in the MCM.
  2. Female PCs can choose their deadliness (or harmlessness) in the MCM. New drain level added that is unique to the PC : Harmless
    • If the player chooses the harmless rank, the player will only drain energy (magicka and/or stamina) from their victim regardless of relationship rank
  3. Female PCs, depending on drain level and relationship rank with victim(s), can continuously drain their partner.
    • But relationship rules will apply like with NPC succubi draining male victims. Depending on threshold, lifedrain will happen. After the threshold is hit, the player will only be able to use energy drain after that. No matter how many times you hit the manual drain key at this point only energy drain will occur.
    • If no relationship checks pass, then you will drain the victim as normal when you manually drain them, even to death. Unless you are harmless or drain level 0
  4. May update some drain behaviors to take into account potions that restore health completely if I find any issues.

Done

1. Vanilla Vampire feeding slightly updated to work after sex is competed. 

Wondering/ Other

1. Vampiric Thirst - Based on source code, it uses the same vampire feed calls that vanilla has. But I can't tell if it actually works yet. I am still trying to figure this out.
  2. Better Vampires - Have not started yet. 
  3. Requiems Vampire system - I surely want to investigate this, Though I am wondering if the vanilla function call works fine with it.

The main reason I am bothering with the vampire functionality is because with Skyrim Requiem vampire NPC followers can get thirsty too. Yet for some reason they dont lose the "Painful thirst" effect and have reduced stats or no recovery until its removed. I am currently under the impression that the vampire feed calls are exclusively for the player and were never coded for vampire NPCs. If someone can provide some guidance on this, I'd appreciate it.

Other Notes:

Hotkeys may still be usable during this time, and could interfere in some way with certain behaviors. So things can get complex fast. I'm currently assuming you are only using the drain button for now. Also, as usual, life drain can occur again if the victim regains health overtime, I believe I have coded it to take that into account to. But if there is a threshold based on relationship rank they will just be drained back to it.

Edited by 777sage

This mod sounds really interesting! I am in between play-throughs (working on it) so can't test it now. Here are some thoughts:

1) Female Victims: I am really hoping you can implement female NPC victims.

2) No Death Transformation Option: I hope there is/will be a way to drain to death, but not transform the victims body. They are just dead. Also, it would be interesting to drain to unconsciousness.

3) Painful Thirst: I am totally shooting in the dark/guessing here, but I wonder if your issue with the "painful thirst" could be helped with the old LE mod: "Bloodthirst - Vampire NPCs can feed".
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49038

It has to be converted to SE. Supposedly that works pretty well. I haven't done that yet. There does not seem to be many ways to get NPCs to feed in combat. Apparently, even Better Vampire NPCs 1.9 SE" can't do it. Anyway, there may be some clues for your problem with Bloodthirst. At any rate, I am planning on converting it. It would be cool if your mod works with it. It may already.

Anyway, thanks for your time and vision! I look forward to having a follower attack enemies with your mod!