6 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

I am using SexLab Zzz to start a scene. It's the easiest way to start one I know.

Made a small video of my DD settings, it's faster than screenshots.

2021-08-30 23-57-57.mkv 2.76 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks, I noticed on your general page settings, you have auto drain disabled. Auto drain effects draining during stages before the climax stage. Auto drain orgasm only effects the climax stage (the last stage). Have you tried it with it both of those options on thus far? 

Here are my settings. Only thing meaningfully relevant are on the General Page. Even with configuration similar to this you are not able to get draining working visually or functionally?

video removed

Edited by 777sage
24 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Have you tried it with it both of those options on thus far?

Did a quick run with Auto drain.

PC's arousal increases greatly during the anim, and one climax occurred, as well as draining and camera shake. Iirc for the first climax those three events happened almost simultaneously (as properly intended).

Then, PC's arousal meter increases, but stayed at full for a long time before climax triggered. After a while arousal meter increased again, but no more climaxes for the remaining of the anim.

Aside from the first one, climaxes and draining do not seem to align, instead, draining happens seemingly randomly (or maybe at stage changes).

I'll make a vid and provide a .log tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Did a quick run with Auto drain.

PC's arousal increases greatly during the anim, and one climax occurred, as well as draining and camera shake. Iirc for the first climax those three events happened almost simultaneously (as properly intended).

Then, PC's arousal meter increases, but stayed at full for a long time before climax triggered. After a while arousal meter increased again, but no more climaxes for the remaining of the anim.

Aside from the first one, climaxes and draining do not seem to align, instead, draining happens seemingly randomly (or maybe at stage changes).

I'll make a vid and provide a .log tomorrow.

Yes, this is one of the shortcomings of SLSO, even with the game off. It will basically do its own thing. I can have the succubus FORCE the cliimax itself, but by the time the enjoyment script updates - the climax would be triggered which would prevent you from seeing it fill up. 

However, thats as far as the UI goes, in the backend the arousal is at max. I have been trying to find a way to balance to the two out. But good to know we are making progress. Ill try to come up with something and perhaps post it here.

Edited by 777sage

Something weird happened in the first try, as not a single orgasm was triggered during the anim; seems for DD to take effect the E most be greater than 0%.

Second try had pretty bad results, as Draining, Visual clues from the widget and orgasm didn't aligned at all.

Uploaded the vids to another site they don't cluster the forum too much:

https://ufile.io/fjo7t38a

Papyrus.0 - First try.log Papyrus.0 - Second try.log

6 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Something weird happened in the first try, as not a single orgasm was triggered during the anim; seems for DD to take effect the E most be greater than 0%.

Second try had pretty bad results, as Draining, Visual clues from the widget and orgasm didn't aligned at all.

Papyrus.0 - First try.log 251.09 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0 - Second try.log 573.5 kB · 0 downloads

Hmmm, alright Ill look into that. The enjoyment modifier seems to refer to values stored in a JSON document. So I am thinking I can disregard the widget values which should be better since it doesnt actually update in real time (it would be too script heavy). The other thing I need to try and adjust is the enjoyment modifier itself.

So I have another suggestion for you that I think would be fairly simple to add, though I'm not an experienced scripter so I could be wrong about how difficult it would be.  I've been trying to create a situation where SL Triggers would activate the drain effect from FEC (Frozen Electrocuted Combustion).  I have been unable to do this because for some reason it will trigger off the console kill command but not the Kill() command passed by SKSE.  However I think this could easily be implemented into Deadly Drain if I'm thinking correctly.

So when the right conditions are met for an actor to be drained the DrainEffect function is called which internally calls the DrainBuffer and I think will pretty much do everything else needed to apply the drained effect.

Function DrainEffect(bool applyFrost = false, bool applyShock = false)
{
	//Applies drain
}

So on the Deadly Drain side I think you could simply import the FEC script, create an if check right after the Kill() call that if (DrainToDrauger == true) then call the DrainEffect from FEC.

//Deadly Drain Script containing the kill functions.

import po3_DeathEffectsNPCPerm

//Deadly Drains Function that drains
Function DrainVictim()
{
	//Some stuff happens
	if (Death condition is met)
	{
		Actor.Kill()
		if (Drain to Drauger == true)
		{
			po3_DeathEffectsNPCPerm.DrainEffect()  //Maybe you don't need "po3_DeathEffectsNPCPerm." I'm not sure how Papyrus calls functions from other 													 scripts.
		}
	}
}

That's just my guess on how you would do it going off what I know and old source scripts from the original Deadly Drain.  Then you could just remove all the old Drain to Drauger effect, no reason to reinvent the wheel, just have FEC as a dependency for this function.  I believe you could do this without making the whole mod dependent on FEC, it would just be a dead call if you enabled the setting without the mod I would think.

16 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Papyrus.0 - First try.log 251.09 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0 - Second try.log 573.5 kB · 0 downloads

Oh my Gosh,

So I was looking at my code as if it was the code I wrote. Come to find you probably have the male orgasm penalty enabled in SLSO menu. Which decreases enjoyment each time for an in game hour. Can you disable that option in the SLSO menu and try it again? I have made some other tweaks.

1 hour ago, Twisted Texan said:

So I have another suggestion for you that I think would be fairly simple to add, though I'm not an experienced scripter so I could be wrong about how difficult it would be.  I've been trying to create a situation where SL Triggers would activate the drain effect from FEC (Frozen Electrocuted Combustion).  I have been unable to do this because for some reason it will trigger off the console kill command but not the Kill() command passed by SKSE.  However I think this could easily be implemented into Deadly Drain if I'm thinking correctly.

So when the right conditions are met for an actor to be drained the DrainEffect function is called which internally calls the DrainBuffer and I think will pretty much do everything else needed to apply the drained effect.

Function DrainEffect(bool applyFrost = false, bool applyShock = false)
{
	//Applies drain
}

So on the Deadly Drain side I think you could simply import the FEC script, create an if check right after the Kill() call that if (DrainToDrauger == true) then call the DrainEffect from FEC.

//Deadly Drain Script containing the kill functions.

import po3_DeathEffectsNPCPerm

//Deadly Drains Function that drains
Function DrainVictim()
{
	//Some stuff happens
	if (Death condition is met)
	{
		Actor.Kill()
		if (Drain to Drauger == true)
		{
			po3_DeathEffectsNPCPerm.DrainEffect()  //Maybe you don't need "po3_DeathEffectsNPCPerm." I'm not sure how Papyrus calls functions from other 													 scripts.
		}
	}
}

That's just my guess on how you would do it going off what I know and old source scripts from the original Deadly Drain.  Then you could just remove all the old Drain to Drauger effect, no reason to reinvent the wheel, just have FEC as a dependency for this function.  I believe you could do this without making the whole mod dependent on FEC, it would just be a dead call if you enabled the setting without the mod I would think.

Hmmm, not a bad idea. I could make it modular like with MME and iNeed. Thanks for the suggestion, it would beat having to run it from scratch with a custom race to handle the armors and stuff. Its a start. I'll keep this in mind. I am just worried about compatibility with LE version since I changed SL and SLSO versions, but from observations I have not made any major changes in my code for SLDD.

4 hours ago, 777sage said:

Come to find you probably have the male orgasm penalty enabled in SLSO menu. Which decreases enjoyment each time for an in game hour. Can you disable that option in the SLSO menu and try it again? I have made some other tweaks.

Not sure what tweaks you mean, I do not see another file.

I had indeed male orgasm penalty enabled. I disabled it, but the same thing happened. I had 0% E twice, so not a single orgasm, and in the third time the arousal meter reached 100%, but the female reached 100% so fast that not a single male orgasm was triggered during the anim.

Wouldn't the simplest and surest way to fix it if DD triggers the orgasm itself every time the drainer drains during the anim?

4 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Not sure what tweaks you mean, I do not see another file.

I had indeed male orgasm penalty enabled. I disabled it, but the same thing happened. I had 0% E twice, so not a single orgasm, and in the third time the arousal meter reached 100%, but the female reached 100% so fast that not a single male orgasm was triggered during the anim.

Wouldn't the simplest and surest way to fix it if DD triggers the orgasm itself every time the drainer drains during the anim?

I believe the same thing happened because the recovery period was still present. I waited an hour before trying again, though I never had 0% E. Here is another version. This time the victim is forced to orgasm, and the female drainer gets some enjoyment from the event too. However, because the event happens so quickly the widgets from SLSO is less likely to show the meter maxed out because by the time it does the victim may have already orgasmed. Just ensure that SLSO'd male orgasm penalty is disabled, I think I know why it was enabled by default. Let me know if you have the same issue, but you may have to wait an in game hour to restore E.

SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced 0.8c.7z

17 minutes ago, 777sage said:

I believe the same thing happened because the recovery period was still present.

Hm, even if the PC never had sex before?!

18 minutes ago, 777sage said:

This time the victim is forced to orgasm, and the female drainer gets some enjoyment from the event too.

She seems to gain way too much enjoyment. In my tests the female drainer climaxed at the same time as the male victim.

I think advancing a stage gives +10, so a forced climax of the victim should reward only 1 or 2 enjoyment for it.

25 minutes ago, 777sage said:

However, because the event happens so quickly the widgets from SLSO is less likely to show the meter maxed out because by the time it does the victim may have already orgasmed.

That's not an issue for me.

Once I have Skyrim set up to actually play it I will properly disable all UI elements during SexLab anims anyway.

To your first question, no in that scenario it should never happen that degree. I just presumed since if you were at 0% its because sex had occurred just prior since I only ever saw it decrease when the male orgasmed. If thats whats happening with your game then it could just be how I am triggering the orgasm.

I am seeing it too, once she got up to 100 E, she just skyrockets. Here in this file I lowered it. E% may still influence the total Enjoyment from the gains. But this way, the more victims at once the more enjoyment she can get when she drains victims overall. I can test it a bit more later and see what else I can do with it.

Ok, I understand

SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced 0.8c.7z

Edited by 777sage

Once I get confirmation that the draining with SLSO is more consistent, Ill progress on to make the following updates:

• Better Vampires compatibility update : draining one or more victims during update the amount of necks been for each victim. Kissing and biting during sex should be disabled. 
  • Vampiric Thirst - incrementing necks bitten in case it in some way relies on the amount of times fed as well.
  • Vampiric blood drain calls should now only happen when the sex scene ends to prevent script lags during sex. But the individual blood points per victim is still tracked for Vampiric thirst.
  • Skill Xp drain will be updated to allow draining npc's even when their skills are lower than yours. I am thinking of having it take into account both skill level and actual level of the NPCs. Still working out the math on this one to make it reasonable.

Also need consider:

• Backwards compatibility with LE, I am using the latest version of SL and SLSO, but I am hoping that since the code changes were minimal it should be no issue to ensure compatibility until version 1.0.
Edited by 777sage

Orgasm and draining seems to be aligning well in that version.

That extra arousal for draining either needs to be reduced further, disabled for non-consensual scenes, or a toggle in the MCM to disable it.

It drastically increases the speed the drainer reaches orgasm.

3 hours ago, 777sage said:

Still working out the math on this one to make it reasonable.

If it is possible to someone get "Skill Improve Mult" and "Skill Improve Offset" the base XP you get per drain could be this:

Skill Improve Mult * current skill lever^1.95 + Skill Improve Offset

divided by x, so you need to drain x times to level up.

This value is divided by the difference in skill level to your victim to the power of two if your skill level is higher, and multiplied with the difference in skill level to your victim if your skill level is higher.

E.g. if x = 100, and your skill level is 10 higher, it would require 100*10*10 = 10000 drains to raise one skill level. Very small benefit, but it's there.

If their skill level is 10 higher, it would require 100/10 = 10 drains to raise one skill level.

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Orgasm and draining seems to be aligning well in that version.

That extra arousal for draining either needs to be reduced further, disabled for non-consensual scenes, or a toggle in the MCM to disable it.

It drastically increases the speed the drainer reaches orgasm.

If it is possible to someone get "Skill Improve Mult" and "Skill Improve Offset" the base XP you get per drain could be this:

Skill Improve Mult * current skill lever^1.95 + Skill Improve Offset

divided by x, so you need to drain x times to level up.

This value is divided by the difference in skill level to your victim to the power of two if your skill level is higher, and multiplied with the difference in skill level to your victim if your skill level is higher.

E.g. if x = 100, and your skill level is 10 higher, it would require 100*10*10 = 10000 drains to raise one skill level. Very small benefit, but it's there.

If their skill level is 10 higher, it would require 100/10 = 10 drains to raise one skill level.

Thanks for that headsup, perhaps an incremental increase would suffice since passive enjoyment can do quite a bit on its own. Also, removing drainer arousal outright could work. Would you be in favor of keeping the incremental arousal increase? Stimulation is still stimulation for a succubus, or anyone really.

Ah I see you also referenced the wikis. Thing is I already have it so that the skull improve mult is retrieved from the game settings itself for each skill. Its basically checked everytime the sexlab scene begins in case a player or gameplay mod changes them. I was thinking something like this: (((100/skillMulti)*differential)/4)*playerSkillLevelFactor . The skill Improve Offset isnt used here because you are draining someone, not using a skill

Where the following variables are:

skillMulti = whatever skillUse multi is set for that individual skill. For example, Alteration's default is 3

differential = the difference between the players skill and the victims

playerSkillLevelFactor = playerskill level / 10    - done so that you arent draining low amounts from victims when you are highly skilled already. minimum is 1 in case your skill level is lower than 10.

The scenario where a victims skill in alteration is 40 , while yours is 10, produces noticeable results:

(((100 / 3) * 30) / 4) * 1  = 250

but advancing the skill causes the result to instead be 750 * 3 which is ~2250. I have seen it jump the player ~7 skill  levels. Decreasing the difference to 23 and the calculations on the next drain reflects that. I had to take in consideration of SLSO which allows to player to keep draining over an over. I kinda feel like it is a bit too fast, but then again you could become high level and want to level a skill you had been neglecting.

but lets say the skill levels were reversed. The differential would have to be calculated differently. Instead it would look for a percentage. So it would be victimSkillLevel / Players. So 10/40 which is 25%.. Thus:

(((100 / 3) * 0.25) / 4) * 4  = ~8.33 ,  which if applied becomes 25 due to the skill rate multi for alteration being 3 by default.

If I am at level 40, then the skillimprovemult would have the xp required be: 3 * 39^1.95 + 0 = ~ 3,799.24

so 3,799.24 /25 = 151.96, or ~ 152 drains to go from 40 to 41. Assuming my math is correct anyway. Litterally makes it more efficient to have more victims of similar skill levels, or just better overall to feast on more than one outright. Because of the player skill level factor, you are seen as innately better at extracting skill and knowledge to offset the lower percentages you could encounter. But I dont believe it should break things. Then again, my job kinda drained me to today so...

Tell me your thoughts on this. I had to consider not everyone uses SLDD with SLSO, so I wanted to make it a little easier.

Edit: Scratch that, I just remembered that players can drain as often as they want even without SLSO. But it still works out.

Edited by 777sage
Realized I forgot something.
On 9/2/2021 at 12:40 AM, 777sage said:

Thanks for that headsup, perhaps an incremental increase would suffice since passive enjoyment can do quite a bit on its own. Also, removing drainer arousal outright could work. Would you be in favor of keeping the incremental arousal increase?

Not sure what you mean by incremental arousal increase.

In non-con scenes the arousal of the drainer determines how long the scene goes on for. I don't see why a scene should end quicker if a drainer is involved.

Dunno if it would make more sense in consensual scenes.

playerSkillLevelFactor = playerskill level / 10

The issue is that formula is linear, while the skill exp you need to increase a skill level increases exponentially with skill level.

E.g. in your formula you would get 4 times as much exp at skill level 80 than 20, but ingame you need almost 15 time more exp to get from level 80 to 81 than from 20 to 21.

The skill Improve Offset isnt used here because you are draining someone, not using a skill

From the formula it does not looks like you can just ignore it.
E.g. the cost to increase Enchanting from 20 to 21 would change from 514 exp to 344 exp. If you use the later for the drain exp mechanic Enchanting would take almost 50% longer to get from 20 to 21 than e.g. Alteration.

My suggestion: (see edit2 for the improved formula)

Base exp gain fatal drain:
Current skill level ^1.95 * Skill Improve Mult + Skill Improve Offset

If drainer skill level = victim skill level
differential = 1

I think differential should be to the power of something to ensure that draining someone of a significant different skill level drains significantly more / less.

Thinking about it some more I think I found the perfect solution:
differential = victim skill level ^ 1.95 / drainer skill level ^ 1.95

So the full formula is:
exp gain = base exp gain * differential

That means you get as much skill exp from your victim as it would need to gain one skill level at the victim's skill level

The next question is if you should be able to drain skill exp only from fatal drain, or all drain.
Personally, exp drain should be limited to fatal drain, or at least non-fatal drain can only drain at most a fraction of it.
E.g.
non-fatal drain = exp gain * 0.25

I would got for getting skill exp once after the anim ended, as it makes everything much easier and less script load, and getting skill exp per drain hardly makes a difference gameplay-wise.

edit:

Non-fatal exp drain also has the issue that you can drain from the same actor over and over again. You would need to give the victim a debuff (active effect) that you can not drain from then again. Not sure, was it possible to give a debuff a duration of in-game days instead of real life time? Then that debuff could automatically remove itself after 30 in-game days.

edit2:

Just realized you can ditch the variable "differential" and make the formula much simpler:

Final exp gain fatal drain:

victim skill level ^1.95 * Skill Improve Mult + Skill Improve Offset

My suggestion does not take the drainer skill level into account, but I feel it makes more sense as you drain your victim's experience, why should it be affected by how much experience the drainer has?

Edited by Someone92
On 9/2/2021 at 5:06 AM, Someone92 said:

Not sure what you mean by incremental arousal increase.

In non-con scenes the arousal of the drainer determines how long the scene goes on for. I don't see why a scene should end quicker if a drainer is involved.

Dunno if it would make more sense in consensual scenes.

Ah I see what you mean, I think I'll remove that all together then.

The issue is that formula is linear, while the skill exp you need to increase a skill level increases exponentially with skill level.

E.g. in your formula you would get 4 times as much exp at skill level 80 than 20, but ingame you need almost 15 time more exp to get from level 80 to 81 than from 20 to 21.

From the formula it does not looks like you can just ignore it.
E.g. the cost to increase Enchanting from 20 to 21 would change from 514 exp to 344 exp. If you use the later for the drain exp mechanic Enchanting would take almost 50% longer to get from 20 to 21 than e.g. Alteration.

Yeah, good point.

Thinking about it some more I think I found the perfect solution:
differential = victim skill level ^ 1.95 / drainer skill level ^ 1.95

So the full formula is:
exp gain = base exp gain * differential

That means you get as much skill exp from your victim as it would need to gain one skill level at the victim's skill level

The next question is if you should be able to drain skill exp only from fatal drain, or all drain.
Personally, exp drain should be limited to fatal drain, or at least non-fatal drain can only drain at most a fraction of it.
E.g.
non-fatal drain = exp gain * 0.25

I am mixed on this, because not all draining has to necessarily be lethal. If a drainer decides to feed on a master trainer, should they have to kill them? What about scenarios where the victim is a follower/lover that also is highly skilled at something? Id have to be careful too, actors can be essential. And checking to see if they are dead can be unreliable, particularly in scenes where there are multiple victims and drainers present, you could end up trying to spare someone while your fellow drainer intends to kill.  As for nerfing none-lethal drain, perhaps? I would like the player to have some choice. At the same time I feel like risk/reward should be involved here too. I'll ponder over this a little longer for now and determine where I want to go with it.

I would got for getting skill exp once after the anim ended, as it makes everything much easier and less script load, and getting skill exp per drain hardly makes a difference gameplay-wise.

Something to surely consider. 

edit:

Non-fatal exp drain also has the issue that you can drain from the same actor over and over again. You would need to give the victim a debuff (active effect) that you can not drain from then again. Not sure, was it possible to give a debuff a duration of in-game days instead of real life time? Then that debuff could automatically remove itself after 30 in-game days.

Context behind this is iffy, if a succubus can drain health, stamina, and magicka repeatedly it wouldnt make sense for knowledge itself to have a refractory period that long. Theres no effective limit on how many times actors can have sex without some other mod restricting it.  Maybe an in-game hour perhaps? There would be some math involved since it appears the effects run based on real-time relative to in-game time scale. I'd have to research that one.

edit2:

Just realized you can ditch the variable "differential" and make the formula much simpler:

Final exp gain fatal drain:

victim skill level ^1.95 * Skill Improve Mult + Skill Improve Offset

My suggestion does not take the drainer skill level into account, but I feel it makes more sense as you drain your victim's experience, why should it be affected by how much experience the drainer has?

Woah there, thats way too high. Enchanting has a improve of 2. I would have rather divided it by the skillmult before applying it. For example:

Say the victim skill level is 20. So the formula would be -- 20^1.95 * 2 + 170. The equation would result to over ~514. This is a problem because if I script it the result would be (514) * 900  in game. You'd be maxed out right then and there. I think you will see what I mean in game. Use the console and set your enchanting skill to 1. Then use advance skill command to increase your enchanting exp by 1, or 10. You will see what I mean if your games skillset mult is vanilla.

Player skill level was more or less a scaling tool. The higher the level, the higher amount of skill xp required to make a difference. I figured the better you were the more you knew what to look for. The equation was built around the skill multi and the fact that you could drain as often as you wanted too. I initially wanted to incorporate the risk/reward aspect. But since the changes I made recently are in place on my end, it may not be necessary.

Here is what I am thinking. We can just look purely at the NPC's skill level as you suggested: 

( Skill improve mult * (victim skill level -1 ) ^1.95 + Skill Improve Offset) / (Skill use Mult /4).     -- calculate the amount of exp the victim had to get from the level -1 to the current level. And the final output is scaled down according to the  quarter Skill Mult, If we take the whole mult the increases would not be very good. Additionally, the decrement of 1 ensures our calculations are not based on a level the NPC has not yet achieved. The original math equation would have given us the xp needed to reach the next level as per my understanding. This way we can keep the draining consistent and predictable. The result of a victim being drained while the players skill was only level 1 would be:

( 2 * (victim skill level -1 ) ^1.95 + Skill Improve Offset) / (Skill use Mult /4)

or

(2 * (19 ) ^1.95 + 170) / (900 /4)

or

~793.15 / 225 = ~3.5

3.5 * skillmult =  3172.64 estimated in game.

Now we know that xp cost for going from one level to the next is : Cost(level) = Skill Improve Mult * (level-1)1.95 + Skill Improve Offset

So i am thinking the above formula should work to match the exponential increase. And since we are not actively using the skills to drain the victim, we focus only on the offset and adjust the end result based on the Skill Improve mult.

This would jump the player from skill level 1 to around skill level 14 in game. So feasting on a master enchanter (default competence is 90) would skyrocket you even higher. Of course, draining someone lower leveled should get expected results too. And we can even lower the result if their skill level is lower than ours. Any opinion on this? Anyone else observing this thread and interject as well. The 4 that divides the skillmult can be changed based on desired difficulty by the player in the mcm to influence the end result should they desire to make it harder. I'll try to figure out the magic effect thing, I dont have much experience with it but I'd like to learn it. Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Should also mention that since skill offset is now a factor of the equation I will be grabbing that for each individual skill too. Also fixed some calculations`

Edited by 777sage
On 9/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, noname002@ said:

It seems that the "Skill draining" won't work with Mage skills, it only works with Thief and Warrior skills.

Thanks for reporting this, I'll investigate it on my end. Were you draining enemies that had Mage skills higher than yours? Or even trainer?

Okay, it seems for magic skills the needed skill exp for a level up is

skill level ^1.95

Archery as well. For Alchemy and Smithing you need more. I am confused.

Okay, seems for all skills with no Skill Improve Offset the xp needed to level up is skill level ^1.95. So for those skills we can use the formula

victim skill level ^1.95

edit:

This might be a guideline how to handle skill gain:

edit2:

I have noticed it even has an API for you to use.

So you could just set the mod as a soft requirement for skill exp gain and can focus on other aspects.

Spoiler

You don't need to add the mod as a dependency or anything, just send a mod event as defined below:

SendModEvent("SSLX_SkillChange", string "", float SkillsToLose = 0.0)

---------------------------------------

Example:

SendModEvent("SSLX_SkillChange", "Ouch!", 1.5)

The example above will cause player to lose 1.5 levels in a random weighted skill and the notification will say "Ouch! Lost skill (SKILL_NAME)".

---------------------------------------

Example 2:

SendModEvent("SSLX_SkillChange", "You drained life force from your victim.", -1.5)

Example 2 will gain the player 1.5 skill levels randomly and the notification will say "You drained life force from your victim. Gained skill (SKILL_NAME)".

Edited by Someone92

When I turn off vampiric feeding but leave arousal from feeding on, I get vampiric feeding.

That is unfortunate because that will reset my stage from 4 to 1, making vampiric drain basically useless.

Might I suggest having a hotkey to enable vampiric feeding on a case by case basis?

Like drain to death is already a hotkey?