• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 11:48 PM, kziitd said:

Then forget what I said

I support you to really solve the problem caused by the difference of face presets.

There is also a basefemalehead_ faceBones.nif

I never know what it is for, maybe it will help.

it was a bit more complicated than just copy boneweight but still rather simple

here everything works, the most important was *_faceBones.nif part which is connected to headpart only by name of nif

also I added chargen.tri part, it is connected to heardpart in .esp plugin, dont know how it is important, but I made it

So now you can create some additional cum nifs for better immersion

I will contact script cum overlays author if we can add this to his plugin

Also I think we can use magic effect instead of armor as Invictusblade was saying (I suppose) or Invictusblade will show what he was talking about?

facial demo.zip

Edited by Indarello
13 hours ago, Indarello said:

it was a bit more complicated than just copy boneweight but still rather simple

here everything works, the most important was *_faceBones.nif part which is connected to headpart only by name of nif

also I added chargen.tri part, it is connected to heardpart in .esp plugin, dont know how it is important, but I made it

So now you can create some additional cum nifs for better immersion

I will contact script cum overlays author if we can add this to his plugin

Also I think we can use magic effect instead of armor as Invictusblade was saying (I suppose) or Invictusblade will show what he was talking about?

facial demo.zip 21.6 MB · 4 downloads

Wow, you did it

I saw in the game that the effect automatically adapts to the preset changes of different characters.

Sometimes, because of the difference between the preset and the basefemalehead, the effect will cause the extrusion of some polygon vertices and bring some visual defects.

Can this problem be avoided?

When making clothes in OS, if you rely on the system to automatically adapt the slider deformation, then some results are bad. You must manually adjust and smooth the polygon vertex deformation in the case of opening the slider editing to get a good final effect.

Is this method also applicable to the current situation?

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

Wow, you did it

I saw in the game that the effect automatically adapts to the preset changes of different characters.

Sometimes, because of the difference between the preset and the basefemalehead, the effect will cause the extrusion of some polygon vertices and bring some visual defects.

Can this problem be avoided?

When making clothes in OS, if you rely on the system to automatically adapt the slider deformation, then some results are bad. You must manually adjust and smooth the polygon vertex deformation in the case of opening the slider editing to get a good final effect.

Is this method also applicable to the current situation?

maybe photo?

@kziitd Just a 'heads-up', the `bukkake_n.dds` and `bukkake_s.dds` seem to be causing GIMP's DDS plugin to throw errors/fail to load, not sure if that's from how they were exported or something else, but thought I'd mention it.

Otherwise, poking my head in 'cause @Indarello threw me a DM.
Now, while the 'Headparts' shit here's interesting, it's also not exactly ideal, and I can see potential compatibility issues with race-mods.
It's still some nice/interesting work, though.

However, since it did get me poking some shit again, I did get an idea, but it'll take some time for me to sort it out.
@kziitd I may ping you/DM you at some point about textures, whether these or some new ones, but I need to look into things further first, and get some 'framework' sorted out.

In short, without entirely "letting the cat out of the bag" as it were, after poking LooksMenu's source on Github a bit (and christ that's a mess, and far beyond my abilities), it got me thinking about the Tints (which you can't currently apply/mess with via papyrus scripts), and one of Ego's mods gave me the idea.
Once I have shit sorted out, it'd pretty much entirely replace my Cum Overlays mod, as it'd be largely redundant (though still a viable option/alternative, and I'll leave it up anyway).
I was thinking about rewriting some/all of my mod as it is, but wasn't sure where to start, or what would really be improved, if anything, by doing so.

Might be a little busy this week/in coming weeks, but hopefully have something in testing inside of a week or two, fingers crossed for something published inside of a month, but since I'm about to (re)start some studying soon, I've no real idea.

If you want to implement something *now*, by all means, I just wanted to give people a bit of advance notice that I had an idea I was gunna work on, related to this.

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

maybe photo?

940103324_Fallout42021-06-2717-36-25-66.png.9499d2ce71e8effa8084d89424274b56.png513295615_Fallout42021-06-2717-34-25-18.png.8334c95f4ba5cd083fbaa2c2c140b78a.png

1367769656_Fallout42021-06-2717-32-17-96.png.4218ab7e9cf4f3c6d7286117dc2b803f.png

It's almost like this.

Different presets of the nose root lead to polygonal extrusion of the effect, because I don't know how you make the effect deform with the head, just like the clothes deform with the body. This situation is very similar to the clothes in the deformation slider of the chest extruding towards the middle. Manual editing and adjustment will make the clothes look more natural.

If it's different from making clothes, ignore it.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

@kziitd Just a 'heads-up', the `bukkake_n.dds` and `bukkake_s.dds` seem to be causing GIMP's DDS plugin to throw errors/fail to load, not sure if that's from how they were exported or something else, but thought I'd mention it.

1785946785_36020210627211139496.jpg.770fde886464843b7614144539df75d2.jpg

I use Photoshop

DDS plugin of intel

When storing N and s, the setting window is such a parameter. In fact, I have not studied this.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Otherwise, poking my head in 'cause @Indarello threw me a DM.
Now, while the 'Headparts' shit here's interesting, it's also not exactly ideal, and I can see potential compatibility issues with race-mods.
It's still some nice/interesting work, though.

However, since it did get me poking some shit again, I did get an idea, but it'll take some time for me to sort it out.
@kziitd I may ping you/DM you at some point about textures, whether these or some new ones, but I need to look into things further first, and get some 'framework' sorted out.

In short, without entirely "letting the cat out of the bag" as it were, after poking LooksMenu's source on Github a bit (and christ that's a mess, and far beyond my abilities), it got me thinking about the Tints (which you can't currently apply/mess with via papyrus scripts), and one of Ego's mods gave me the idea.
Once I have shit sorted out, it'd pretty much entirely replace my Cum Overlays mod, as it'd be largely redundant (though still a viable option/alternative, and I'll leave it up anyway).
I was thinking about rewriting some/all of my mod as it is, but wasn't sure where to start, or what would really be improved, if anything, by doing so.

Might be a little busy this week/in coming weeks, but hopefully have something in testing inside of a week or two, fingers crossed for something published inside of a month, but since I'm about to (re)start some studying soon, I've no real idea.

If you want to implement something *now*, by all means, I just wanted to give people a bit of advance notice that I had an idea I was gunna work on, related to this.

Better use paint.net for open/save dds, I prefer using gimp only for editing and saving/open .png

32 minutes ago, kziitd said:

940103324_Fallout42021-06-2717-36-25-66.png.9499d2ce71e8effa8084d89424274b56.png513295615_Fallout42021-06-2717-34-25-18.png.8334c95f4ba5cd083fbaa2c2c140b78a.png

1367769656_Fallout42021-06-2717-32-17-96.png.4218ab7e9cf4f3c6d7286117dc2b803f.png

It's almost like this.

Different presets of the nose root lead to polygonal extrusion of the effect, because I don't know how you make the effect deform with the head, just like the clothes deform with the body. This situation is very similar to the clothes in the deformation slider of the chest extruding towards the middle. Manual editing and adjustment will make the clothes look more natural.

Throw off the presset of the last photo for  looks menu, if possible. It looks like a very cute face.In the game, the texture standards are ... For all D, nvidea is used - dxt1, dxt3, dxt5. For all N, S, Intel is used - bs5. For a very small amount of S, BS1 is used - to create a chrome effect, shine. Bs7, bs6h are not used at all and lead to black face errors or fading of surfaces (static meshes).

Edited by South8028
14 minutes ago, kziitd said:

It's almost like this.

Best solution here I think is to first try to edit material so it will not show additional level of model, if it is not possible I think it will require to fine tune boneweight model, but probably it is not solution for 100% of presets

2 hours ago, South8028 said:

Throw off the presset of the last photo for  looks menu, if possible. It looks like a very cute face.In the game, the texture standards are ... For all D, nvidea is used - dxt1, dxt3, dxt5. For all N, S, Intel is used - bs5. For a very small amount of S, BS1 is used - to create a chrome effect, shine. Bs7, bs6h are not used at all and lead to black face errors or fading of surfaces (static meshes).

What do you mean? The translation says, "if possible, discard her presset."

-------

OK, I'll choose bc5 in the next storage

Which one is it?

357407375_36020210628000625506.jpg.5b9b3ce6f3522fc15e6f848d6a92fb69.jpg

11 minutes ago, kziitd said:

The way I understood it is they're asking you to share those faces through looksmenu preset. I wouldn't blame them, they are very nice indeed and I would like to have them too, if possible, thanks. They were clearly created with talent and strong sense for details, I like them too. :)

Edited by MrFuturehope
2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Best solution here I think is to first try to edit material so it will not show additional level of model, if it is not possible I think it will require to fine tune boneweight model, but probably it is not solution for 100% of presets

I think if there is a translucent effect, it will see through the structure of the mesh being squeezed into the interior. If it is not translucent, it may be better. But if the translucent effect is removed, it will no longer look like liquid in my personal view.

Now the effect is also far from my ideal. The translucency setting of Fo4 has been a headache for me for a long time.

Anyone here can try new effects according to the downloaded attachment. Maybe someone knows material better than me.

23 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

The way I understood it is they're asking you to share those faces through looksmenu preset. 

3 hours ago, South8028 said:

Throw off the presset of the last photo for  looks menu, if possible. 

Ah, I see. It's nothing to be nervous about.

I can do a dozen of these in a day. Fo4's looksmenu doesn't need oniface or anything to get close to it.

The presset in the picture is here

kziitd.json

It doesn't have too many requirements, such as makeup, eyebrows and so on. I think everyone should have them now.

If it's hair, it's from the Korean hair mod. I didn't upgrade to the latest version, so maybe the number has changed.

The skin of the face also comes from the main file in the link above.

Edited by kziitd
41 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Ah, I see. It's nothing to be nervous about.

I can do a dozen of these in a day. Fo4's looksmenu doesn't need oniface or anything to get close to it.

The presset in the picture is here

kziitd.json 6.29 kB · 2 downloads

It doesn't have too many requirements, such as makeup, eyebrows and so on. I think everyone should have them now.

If it's hair, it's from the Korean hair mod. I didn't upgrade to the latest version, so maybe the number has changed.

The skin of the face also comes from the main file in the link above.

Thank you. Anyone can create many faces, but few can create beautiful faces for fo4. )

4 hours ago, South8028 said:

Until I started to use paint.net - BC7 (Linear, DX11+)
it was always giving me losing of quality in texture

2 hours ago, kziitd said:

-------

OK, I'll choose bc5 in the next storage

Which one is it?

357407375_36020210628000625506.jpg.5b9b3ce6f3522fc15e6f848d6a92fb69.jpg

For N and S, this format is used. The normals are either done immediately in max and inverted, or created by a Photoshop plugin and inverted to yellow. Reflection and light are controlled by both textures N and S, green channel / yellow channel. D textures are compressed by the nvidea plugin, not intel. I don't know why bethesda decided to use both nvidea and intel formats at the same time. D of all meshes in the game are compressed in nvidea in dxt1, dxt3, dxt5. N and S are compressed into BS5 intel.

BS5.png

BS5_N.png

BS5-S.png

D3d_D.png

ScreenShot377.png

Edited by South8028
28 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Until I started to use paint.net - BC7 (Linear, DX11+)
it was always giving me losing of quality in texture

Photoshop should be used. You need to install the d3d / dds plugin from nvidea and the intel Texture Works plugin. I also did not know the correct formats before and saved textures in intel choosing the best quality bs7. But the correct D texture format is not intel at all. Therefore, there were so many mistakes associated with brown face and fading. There is also a nuance. CE does not know how to correctly process texture mip maps with different resolutions. I save my textures without any mip maps at all. When building large settlements, 20-100k texture elements with mip maps begin to float, overlapping each other. Textures are stable without mip maps. Perhaps this will prove to be useful information.

So to cover up that crappy broken statue in Somerville Place i made a little tribute to VaultTec ...

splat_.jpg.2efe8b7ce15226afaf1b75aaee0ec41a.jpg

I liked it, so copied the settlement with Cliipboard and on the next playthrough pasted the settlement into my game. Imagine my surprise when this appeared ...

Spoiler

splat1.jpg.aa96d7c348298503fe95c68130f77547.jpg

I use Puddle Remover Plus to get rid of water and blood puddles, and optionally, seagull droppings. I forgot to turn the seagull droppings off!

splat0.jpg.6e5a5442d012116d59567b6495f52dcd.jpg

Best cumshot i've seen in FO4 so far !

• 2 months later...

Hope I'm not necro-ing anything here.

I recently made a post asking for progress on something like this and was directed here. I'm looking to make sure I'm all caught up on what's been discussed on this thread:
I'll outline my questions to catch up as numbered points.

1. So the way i understand it, what's being worked on is a mesh, similar to Skyrim, that is applied to the face, but isn't distorted by Sculpt or emotion, correct?

2. You guys have found a way to do this, so now the cum mesh on the face can adapt to the tri files from emotions, now, correct? Does it clip through the head at all?

2.5. Is it adaptable? Can the mesh be edited in OS or Blender or anything so that it can be portrayed as having "less or more volume"? Can it get closer to the face without clipping, or without being hidden by the face itself?

3. I think I missed something, what exactly applies this mesh? Are there any implementations?

4. Would other overlays eventually have to adapt to become meshes instead of overlays? Have the textures between the two found some sort of "equilibrium" so they don't look out of place from one another?

This is all very interesting to me, and since I've been wanting something like this for a long time, I'm very curious about how this is adapted and applied.
However, i think all I could personally offer to the project is mesh-work and editing of those meshes, aside from and ideas, likenesses... When it comes to implementation, I don't have too much experience.

12 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I recently made a post asking for progress on something like this and was directed here. I'm looking to make sure I'm all caught up on what's been discussed on this thread:

1. So the way i understand it, what's being worked on is a mesh, similar to Skyrim, that is applied to the face, but isn't distorted by Sculpt or emotion, correct?

2. You guys have found a way to do this, so now the cum mesh on the face can adapt to the tri files from emotions, now, correct? Does it clip through the head at all?

2.5. Is it adaptable? Can the mesh be edited in OS or Blender or anything so that it can be portrayed as having "less or more volume"? Can it get closer to the face without clipping, or without being hidden by the face itself?

3. I think I missed something, what exactly applies this mesh? Are there any implementations?

4. Would other overlays eventually have to adapt to become meshes instead of overlays? Have the textures between the two found some sort of "equilibrium" so they don't look out of place from one another?

This is all very interesting to me, and since I've been wanting something like this for a long time, I'm very curious about how this is adapted and applied.
However, i think all I could personally offer to the project is mesh-work and editing of those meshes, aside from and ideas, likenesses... When it comes to implementation, I don't have too much experience.

1,2,3) just install latest demo and test it yourself

4) better that cum meshes dont overlap each other or implement script that force to have only one mesh for each face part

Create more meshes if you can, contact kziitd

15 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Oh, I completely forgot the content here.

Yes, indarello did so that the mesh can deform with the character's face, whether preset or expression.

I'm making animation now. I may come back and continue this later.

If you can, of course, welcome. DAZ's adult resources have a lot of mesh content for facial care. The examples here also come from them. You just need to reduce the number of polygon vertices and turn them into NIF format, and then hand them to indarello to complete the follow-up work.