Lovers Slave Trader - Dukky Edition

Lovers Slave Trader - Dukky Edition

View File

This mod allows you to deal with or become a slave merchant.  You will have the ability to capture, train and sell viable NPCs and creatures as sex slaves.

It does so by inserting an AI management system to keep track of the slaves and their owners, creating enslavement items and spells, and adds dialog topics.

Based upon the previously released LoversSlaveTrader mod posted by GregaHit and extensively translated and worked upon by HanPL, this new edition actually recalls a touch more content by Vicn when he originally designed it in conjunction with BravilUnderground. It was entertaining to find out that the two were originally one epic system in its genesis.  Hence why the previous incarnation of 'Trader' stated it was stripped of many features now found only within Bravil.

Requirements:

• Oblivion
  • Shivering Isles
  • OBSE 20 or better
  • Lovers with PK v1.6 or newer

Recommended Mods (Not Required):

• LoversRaperS
  • LoversPayBandit
  • LSTBravilUnderground
  • LoversRapeSlave LST

Supported Mods (Not Required):

• OBME                                 Permits the use of custom spell icons
  • LoversCreatures 2.0/2.5+   Permits creature enslavement, training and trades
  • TamagoClub v1.15 r4.32     For Slave-Owner sex preference options
  • Genderbender                    For Slave-Owner sex preference options
  • HiyokoClub v1.10 rev 5.1   Allows slave children to be borne from enslaved mothers
  •                                            Or prevents slave-based options until reaches adulthood

INSTALLATION:

To install, copy the contents (.esp, .bsa, OBSE/Plugin folder and ini folder) into your game's data folder.  The system now uses custom spell icons which it can display with the accompanying .obme.dlls in the OBSE folder.

Simple.

MOD ORDER:

This mod should be placed after Lovers with PK.esp.  If the following are present, it should also be placed after LoversCreatures, Lovers with PK Extender, Lovers Horse Rider,  Lovers Rape Slave and even Lovers Unicorn among others.

However, it must be placed before LST BravilUnderground as it is the master/parent file for the Bravil mod to work. And it needs to be placed before any of the LoversImmoral mods, PlayerSlaveEncounters or DarkBloodline.  Consult with the recommended mod order list in the topic directed to by either my or fejeena's signature.

VOCALS:

Like many mods, LoversSlaveTrader was designed to be reliant upon written text. It never had character vocals. However, vocal packs for this mod and others are now available within Dukky's Vocal Packs.

ISSUES WITH OBME

OBME (Oblivion Magic Extender) is used to permit the use and visibility of custom icons. However it may interfere with older OBSE commands. The accompanying OBME.dll included rewrites some of the older OBME v18 commands, and some just won't work. Of these v18 commands, they are handled better by OBSE v19 while others were depreciated.  If Issues still arise, the OBME dll files can be removed, losing only the custom spell icons which will return to the default 'Script Effect' icons. Reapplying the OBME dlls will restore the icons afterwards if desired.

Gregathit's little tip:

I use a mod called Budongs Narcolepsy Spell to "knock down and out" any NPC I wish to enslave. Once they are down you can cast the enslave spell on them for a 100% success rate. Yes it is lazy but what can I say... :P Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9983

CONTENTS AND CHANGES:

Many things have changed within this version of LoversSlaveTrader;  partially due to fixes and corrections, partially for adaptions for updated systems, and partially to return some content and features not restored.  And then there is some content added for style enhancement, notably that this version uses a .bsa file with custom graphics.

LoversSlaveTrader utilizes two configuration files within the Data\Ini folder, the prime one named LSTGameSettings.ini, and the version within this package upgrades its appearance.  The older version's LSTGameSettings.ini file can still work but at the loss of new settings that are more clearly defined.  And the new .Ini file clearly spells out what each setting affects

LoversSlaveTrader now has a second .Ini file within the Data\Ini folder, the LSTOutsideMod.ini file, and it only functions on versions 1.9 or newer.  It allows you to list other mods that may hamper the slave commanding functions, and detail the items, classes or factions that need to be removed from NPCs for the system to work.  Some Items may be restored upon freeing a slave.

LoversSlaveTrader, by its design, is a mod that requires the Lovers system, OBSE and LoversCreatures, though the requirement for LoversCreatures was never indicated within the original version's post  This version will perform a test upon loading and exit/cancel the execution of LoversSlaveTrader if any of the three requirements were not met, and inform you which mods are missing.

One of the main nuisances that players may have encountered was that of being spotted using techniques to enslave an actor when no NPC appeared to be around.  The feature that was in use did not consider taking creatures out of the equation, and even having a mudcrab would bring about penalties. So a few conditions were added that would be considered sensible:  creatures should not count as witnesses, persons asleep should not count as witnesses, and a high enough camouflage (invisibility/chameleon) may avoid detection).

There was also some issues related to slave control that had to be addressed.  When ordered to follow the player, a slave could be distracted by another NPC and summarily stop and chat with them.  This was clearly undesirable and had to be addressed and fixed.  Meanwhile, there was a matter of slave training and ownership when the player was not around.  The AI Management system that was to regularly update actions between Owners and Slaves was not fully engaged and its timer value not set at game start while all others had. As you can expect, this was addressed and repaired as well.

There were issues with dialog, particularly that coming from the slaves themselves. When a slave was forced to crawl on all fours, an unbroken and willful slave would only respond to the player by calling him/her an accomplice.  This was a minor infraction, and fixed with more accurate (if not rude) remarks. But worse was the Flowergirl (or prostitution) dialog.  As the slave would walk about to find a client, the slave may approach you with solicitations. This was corrected with the slave now replying that it is working for you.  In fact, the scope of the dialog for this feature was greatly expanded from the mere 9 full lines of dialog to well over 100 in order to give variety.

Adaptions were added, and LoversSlaveTrader now recognizes the updated version of LoversCreatures which now supports some submissive creature animatics. At the same time, it recognizes the latest version of TamagoClub and its sexual drive flags, and Genderbender and its gender preference system. These are used to augment and enhance the system.  Under normal conditions, slave owners are the dominant partner in a relationship, and this holds true to any prostitution or solicitations.  However, the new enhancements allows slave owners to perform with their slaves as they would based upon their preferences and/or gender of their slave.  And this holds true for even creatures and whether submissive sex positions are available.  For those interested and for those not interested, these conditions can be addressed at the bottom of the .ini file.

When LoversSlaveTrader was originally being created, BravilUnderground did not exist as a separate creation. Only later was it splintered off as a separate mod. But before that occurred, the player merely received a notice and would need to travel to their appointment to receive the tools of the trade.  Now, you have the ability to set up LoversSlaveTrader to act this way again.  A support condition for BravilUnderground exists within the INI file. And while active, you will not immediately have any Slave-related gear or topics until you reach your destination as the original version of LoversSlaveTrader had envisioned. Otherwise, if support is disabled or BravilUnderground not loaded, it resorts to giving you the Slaver's gear at the start as always.

And for modders, some more additions were made.  Two new rings for the player were added, the 'Ring of the Slaver' and the 'Ring of Sexual Torture' can increase or prevent the likelihood of a slave breaking while undergoing training. A spell called 'Sudden Slumber' was created as a more 'hands-on' replacement of the recommended Budong's Narcolepsy. And the 'Discect' spell, long removed from the package has been returned. I have no knowledge when it was removed, but it was initially introduced in November 2011.  Using the LST Reanimate spell on Dissected bodies will not function.

And then there's the graphics now added as a .bsa file now accompanies the mod.  No longer does LoversSlaveTrader use stock graphics for its custom brews, but by resources crafted by ZuTheSkunk.  Spell Icons were ones that I created using classic Oblivion resources with a little mix-and-match initiative. With a little effort on my part, the Packed Slave orb has now been converted into a blue-hued sigil stone. And the books have been fully rewritten and reformatted with new jacket covers.

Of the books, the Slave Ledger Book was converted back into an actual book as it was from the beginning.  No longer is it a miscellaneous item as it was forced to become nine years ago with version 0.8.2.  It is once again, an actual book item, though its use remains that of the slave register only and reading its contents is basically a moot point.  It is possible to convert the ledger into a non-quest item, so it can be placed upon a bookshelf.  But it is, by default, a non-removable item.

And obviously, much more was performed.  The package also includes both a ReadMe.txt  and UpdateHistory.txt for those interested. And the .Ini files have plenty of lengthy instructions to read and absorb.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/31/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Lovers with PK 1.6 or better, OBSE v 20 or better, Lovers Creatures 2.0 or better

Edited by LongDukDong
Update to version 2.1
4 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Bug , using the reanimate spell on corpse that are not fresh will raise them anyway and they will be hostile.

HAHAH!!!  :tounge_xd:  That's not a bug.  What you ran into was the 50/50 chance of a total OOPS!

IF the body isn't fresh, you have a 50/50 shot of resurrecting a very violent corpse.  This has been in all versions from version 0.3 to version 1.0 A Final.  And I think Vicn probably felt there should be a little risk involved,.  Hehe... consider it that the corpse's brain was finally starting to go and suffered oxygen deprevation (think Frankenstein's monster).

Yep, I said version 0.3.  I even did research on version 0.2 let alone older versions.  How's that for research? :D

Edited by LongDukDong
38 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

HAHAH!!!  :tounge_xd:  That's not a bug.  What you ran into was the 50/50 chance of a total OOPS!

IF the body isn't fresh, you have a 50/50 shot of resurrecting a very violent corpse.  This has been in all versions from version 0.3 to version 1.0 A Final.  And I think Vicn probably felt there should be a little risk involved,.  Hehe... consider it that the corpse's brain was finally starting to go and suffered oxygen deprevation (think Frankenstein's monster).

Yep, I said version 0.3.  I even did research on version 0.2 let alone older versions.  How's that for research? :D

More blood on my blade all the merrier. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it right that LoversRapeSlave loads before this? The LST version has this as a master and everything from my instincts to my mod manager is telling me to stop.

EDIT: So, I looked through LRS, and found that it is indeed referencing objects from LST, which super concerns me.

Edited by Goawaynow
25 minutes ago, Goawaynow said:

Is it right that LoversRapeSlave loads before this? The LST version has this as a master and everything from my instincts to my mod manager is telling me to stop.

EDIT: So, I looked through LRS, and found that it is indeed referencing objects from LST, which super concerns me.

LoversRapeSlave  has more then one version on these site, one uses LST and some do not, of course if it depends on LST put in under LST.

That's what I'd figured, and in fact what I'd done right away, anyway. The fact that the file description specifically mentioned the LST version of LRS at the top, and putting this below LRS further down just threw me off, and the fact that the recommended load order seems to contain similar conflicts didn't do much to help.

Anyway, here's another Custom Spell Icons ini, for those of us not using OBME.

LST_CSI.zip

Edited by Goawaynow

So, I noticed an issue with this version related to BravilUnderground. Most of the quests in BU have a priority of 70. In the old version of LST, xLSTGenSlave had a priority of 61, so everything was fine. In this, however, the priority was upped to 81, so quest-related dialogue for slaves never plays, such as that of Mia in the first Trainer's Guild quest.

EDIT: Looks like a less severe version of this issue existed in the original version, too. If you trained the absolute fuck out of a slave, the 100-priority dialogue would stop you from continuing, too.

Edited by Goawaynow

THE GUILD HAS BEEN UPGRADED

TO VERSION 1.6

8 hours ago, Goawaynow said:

In this, however, the priority was upped to 81, so quest-related dialogue for slaves never plays, such as that of Mia in the first Trainer's Guild quest.

Thank you for that mention.  Yes, it was upped to 81, something I thought I had reverted back to 61 after some trials were made to establish the Minimum System Requirement feature.  Said feature checks to ensure OBSE, Lovers and LoversCreatures minimum specs in use.  But now the quest in question has its priority set back to 61 as it should remain.

The feature to test Minimum Security Requirements was given a minor update.  It turns out that OBSE commands to load mods and test if a mod is loaded or form valid matters not if the actual mod was unchecked within your load order. Merely having a mod in your Oblivion\Data folder is enough for the OBSE tests to function.  So instead of checking if it is loaded, the test to show if LoversCreatures is an active mod within LoversSlaveTrader now falls upon the reading and acquiring of the mod's version number.  Only if the mod is active would this return a valid numeric value above '0'.  And with that, the Minimum Security Requirement tests are fully and correctly functional.

I was not satisfied with the Faction Ranks within LoversSlaveTrader, some rank titles actually breaking away from vanilla-esque concepts and entering into the realm of mobster movies.  As such, the Gangster title has now been changed into a Dealer, and a Little Caesar (pizza or mobster) has now been converted into a Racketeer.  Other changes had been made to two other Titles within the Trainer's guild. After all, where did Fingers BigBang come from? Did Stephen Hawking or Carl Sagan work on this?  I think not. :P

And now the original 'Vanilla-Stock' Rank insignias have been replaced, basic though the insignias may be. the Traders use a variety of clubs while Trainers use fists of different hues and intensities.

IF you are playing LSTBravilUnderground and are using one of @fejeena's Bravil Underground Addons with Faction Icon changes, you will find that the Rank Names will revert back to the original. His underground Addons were made prior to this version afterall. And it uses its own Faction Rank graphics.

Edited by LongDukDong
text visuals
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:56 PM, LongDukDong said:

THE GUILD HAS BEEN UPGRADED

TO VERSION 1.6

Thank you for that mention.  Yes, it was upped to 81, something I thought I had reverted back to 61 after some trials were made to establish the Minimum System Requirement feature.  Said feature checks to ensure OBSE, Lovers and LoversCreatures minimum specs in use.  But now the quest in question has its priority set back to 61 as it should remain.

The feature to test Minimum Security Requirements was given a minor update.  It turns out that OBSE commands to load mods and test if a mod is loaded or form valid matters not if the actual mod was unchecked within your load order. Merely having a mod in your Oblivion\Data folder is enough for the OBSE tests to function.  So instead of checking if it is loaded, the test to show if LoversCreatures is an active mod within LoversSlaveTrader now falls upon the reading and acquiring of the mod's version number.  Only if the mod is active would this return a valid numeric value above '0'.  And with that, the Minimum Security Requirement tests are fully and correctly functional.

I was not satisfied with the Faction Ranks within LoversSlaveTrader, some rank titles actually breaking away from vanilla-esque concepts and entering into the realm of mobster movies.  As such, the Gangster title has now been changed into a Dealer, and a Little Caesar (pizza or mobster) has now been converted into a Racketeer.  Other changes had been made to two other Titles within the Trainer's guild. After all, where did Fingers BigBang come from? Did Stephen Hawking or Carl Sagan work on this?  I think not. :P

And now the original 'Vanilla-Stock' Rank insignias have been replaced, basic though the insignias may be. the Traders use a variety of clubs while Trainers use fists of different hues and intensities.

IF you are playing LSTBravilUnderground and are using one of @fejeena's Bravil Underground Addons with Faction Icon changes, you will find that the Rank Names will revert back to the original. His underground Addons were made prior to this version afterall. And it uses its own Faction Rank graphics.

I have run into an issue, relevant to this topic:

I have Lovers Creatures 2.0 installed and I followed the mod load order for this mod. However when starting the game I get the error message "LoversSlaveTrade Error - requires LoversCreatures2.0 or newer installed".

Any ideas why LoversSlaveTrade doesn't recognize LoversCreatures2.0?

I do use MO2 for Oblivion, I did however follow the guide to set up the executables properly and I can confirm that MO2 loads all the OBSE files in-game.

SLAVERY CONTINUES

TO VERSION 1.7

Apologies.  A number of scripts that I have encountered planned ahead for newer versions of LoversCreatures and included code for a 'Versioning' script which mods can test and read.  In essence, that would be a script that can be "READ" and allows another mod (like this one) to retrieve the version number.  While other modders planned ahead and noted the correct formID for the script used within LoversCreatures v 2.5+, the script did not exist in version 2.0

Version 1.7 now reverts the technique back to a lesser-dependent format, the use of the IsFormValid test.  It looks to see if it can read the mod within your Oblivion Data folder and test if that mod not only exists, but if the script within the mod exists.  While you may think this is a valid test, I don't agree.  If you 'deactivate' the test and are not running the mod, this test still functions.  Odd though it may seem, this is true.

Still, you should now be able to play once again.

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

SLAVERY CONTINUES

TO VERSION 1.7

Apologies.  A number of scripts that I have encountered planned ahead for newer versions of LoversCreatures and included code for a 'Versioning' script which mods can test and read.  In essence, that would be a script that can be "READ" and allows another mod (like this one) to retrieve the version number.  While other modders planned ahead and noted the correct formID for the script used within LoversCreatures v 2.5+, the script did not exist in version 2.0

Version 1.7 now reverts the technique back to a lesser-dependent format, the use of the IsFormValid test.  It looks to see if it can read the mod within your Oblivion Data folder and test if that mod not only exists, but if the script within the mod exists.  While you may think this is a valid test, I don't agree.  If you 'deactivate' the test and are not running the mod, this test still functions.  Odd though it may seem, this is true.

Still, you should now be able to play once again.

Aye, it works now, and may I say a great many thanks for the fast response!

Took me for a small ride there though. I installed the 1.7v and upon launching the game I got nothing.. no messages, no spells, no gear. In my infinite knowledge and wisdom I of course started frantically looking around what could've broken it, what could be wrong. And in this darkest hour of ultimate hopelessness I did the final thing anyone would've done.. Actually read the mod page here on LL. And as it turns out one of the things added is:

"When LoversSlaveTrader was originally being created, BravilUnderground did not exist as a separate creation. Only later was it splintered off as a separate mod. But before that occurred, the player merely received a notice and would need to travel to their appointment to receive the tools of the trade.  Now, you have the ability to set up LoversSlaveTrader to act this way again.  A support condition for BravilUnderground exists within the INI file. And while active, you will not immediately have any Slave-related gear or topics until you reach your destination as the original version of LoversSlaveTrader had envisioned. Otherwise, if support is disabled or BravilUnderground not loaded, it resorts to giving you the Slaver's gear at the start as always."

Sure enough when I set it to 0, I got the spells and the famed club and all. I was so used to seeing them when starting up a new character I never imagined they could be turned off. I actually like this new setting. Now I only receive LST stuff when I actually agree to become a slaver.

Again, many thanks for the mod and the fast response, time to go capture some slaves...

• 1 month later...

This is breaking LAPF animaitons for me.  I've tried stripping out all of my mods and adding them in a batch at a time, and narrowed it down to this one I'm afraid.

LAPF animations work fine once this is uninstalled.  But with this installed, I get the two characters standing inside each others without moving (but making all the sex noises).

Post your Mod order.  I have it working fine, and had worked meticulously on it to make sure it not only didn't break LAPF but its specific add-on, the LSTBravilUnderground mod/adventure.

Rather than saying that this breaks the system, it is possible that this mod conflicts with another mod.

What I am currently working on... and this is me being conservative

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
x117race.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Knights.esp
Super Start.esp
Sinscape.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
HGGF_StaggerFix.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LSTBru-Addon1.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed English Patch.esp
Beautiful People Plus.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Corean Race.esp
Beautiful People Plus - English Patch.esp
Corean Race Hair.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
Kasha Race.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
TamagoGuide.esp

Edited by LongDukDong
On 8/12/2021 at 6:57 PM, LongDukDong said:

Post your Mod order.  I have it working fine, and had worked meticulously on it to make sure it not only didn't break LAPF but its specific add-on, the LSTBravilUnderground mod/adventure.

Rather than saying that this breaks the system, it is possible that this mod conflicts with another mod.

What I am currently working on... and this is me being conservative

Reveal hidden contents

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
x117race.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Knights.esp
Super Start.esp
Sinscape.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
HGGF_StaggerFix.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LSTBru-Addon1.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed English Patch.esp
Beautiful People Plus.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Corean Race.esp
Beautiful People Plus - English Patch.esp
Corean Race Hair.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
Kasha Race.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
TamagoGuide.esp

Actually... I screwed up, and it turns out it wasn't this mod at all.  Its Claudia' Little Secret (vtoy).  Sorry about that.

LET'S SEE THE PROGRESS UPGRADE

TO VERSION 1.8

A couple of things have been changed in the latest version.

First, the training progress display had some issues where it may not have shown your slave's stats after he/she was forced or encouraged to have sex with another NPC character.  With the change to the system, it was also likewise changed to an actual pop-up display (courtesy of a MessageBox command).  With only a slight change to its formatting, it should be easier to read.

And second, the command system that grants the player control over the slave has been updated.  As a viable slave, the system actively remove restraint flags from the slave where it would have been improperly applied.  This is a rare occasion, but the new altered system (an extremely small change) should solve issues where the slave may not follow.

Meanwhile, not listed within the accompanying Update History file is a minor change to the Reanimate spell, likewise removing the same restraint flags and ensuring the subject (on resurrection) has a bare minimum amount of health.  Resurrecting those with 0hp at start (hehehe) would work, but the subject would remain fixed in place and literally useless.

BOLDLY ENSLAVE

WHERE NO SLAVER HAD GONE BEFORE

NOW AT VERSION 1.9

The system now has a bold new feature, and with it a second INI file in which to peruse. :cool:

While LoversSlaveTrader allows you to enslave NPCs, some mods have custom features or blocks that prevent slaves from taking commands. Rather than bringing up  traditional Slave responses from this system, the NPCs would continue to greet you with the dialog from its original, native mod. And as such, you would never be able to give the slave orders.  Either that, or you were forced to set your system to use the 100 Greeting Priority setting.

Now 'tis a thing of the past. ;)

Built into LoversSlaveTrader are a series of routines that can remove specifically targeted items, character classes and/or factions from NPCs during their enslavement.  These specific objects are those typically used within the Greeting process. And with this system, a new LSTOutsideMod.ini file was created so the player can instruct LoversSlaveTrader what objects to remove for any given mod.

The new INI file allows the listing of twenty mods, the first three already established within the file as examples. While the INI file should have decent enough instructions, I will just touch upon it here.  For a given mod, you supply the mod's name and type, a list of FormIDs of command-halting items from the offending mod, the list of FormIDs of command-halting classes from the offending mod, and the list of FormIDs of command-halting Factions from the offending mod.  Some Items can be returned if you release the slave, that content covered in the INI file.

You can always forgo the system and remove the INI file. But this can prove to be very entertaining. :wacko:

CONTINUE TO ENSLAVE

WHERE NO SLAVER HAD GONE BEFORE

NOW AT VERSION 1.9 D

Apparently, some mods have put special conditions which reset character classes in a manner that would cause issues on game reload.  These special characters within those mods would once again refuse your orders.  So a special token was made to enforce slave behavior when you reload your game.

Thankies.  I threw in  the bandit and marauder factions into the OutsideMod.Ini file, so you should have no problem revisiting some khajiit highwayman without him asking you for payment while still a slave. 

The INI could be expanded with other mod listings of course.  I only covered barebones for three mods where I saw appropriate. I didn't check if enslaving anyone from Crowning Isles, LoversGGBlackmail or PlayerSlaveEncounters would be a problem. But typically, I would suggest the hookers or bandits in general... just in case.

Edited by LongDukDong

When you bring up the LST Settings menu (spell), the first option is the Greeting Priority option.  This ensures that all slaves greet the player so in difference of any other quest dialog. 

Quest dialog is usually in a range of 40 priority to 60 priority.  LST's  quest that handles normal slave greetings is set at a slightly higher priority so it would normally not interfere with quests yet deliver the slave greetings.  The above option I made should fix this as it runs greetings at a 100 top priority.

Characters that have  the 'NO GREETING' issue are those where the system cannot find a suitable greeting for the character under any circumstance.  If a greeting such as "Hello, there" is flagged to be used by any 'Breton', bretons will be able to use it.... but no one else.  And in the system, there are greetings designed to recognize a character by its ID, by the character's race, its faction and/or its class... or a variety of these in general. Custom races may also work if their 'voice' is properly set.

Can I take it that Almalexia is a member of a custom race? You have no actual audio issued from her for any rudimentary dialog?  She likely doesn't have her vocals set to a known race like High-Elf...  If you have a construction set and edit the mod with Almalexia, look at the RACES database and her 'race' likely has a voice set like 'Almalexia' in the bottom right, and not something like 'High-Elf' or 'Redguard'.   Female non-beast races use either 'Imperial', 'High-Elf' or 'Redguard'.

Meanwhile, if you can open up my Bravil Underground Fix #1 and look at the xxLSTBrFix quest and examine the GREETINGS within, you will see that the greetings are designed to work when dealing with NPC: zzLSTBrElite1,  NPC: zzLSTBrElite2 and NPC: zzLSTBrElite1 (three new characters).  And further down in the mod's list of quests, the xxLSTBUMain GREETING category now has a 'What is it' greeting set for Eventia as her race is a Lopear Chocolate elf and her race voice is not a standard race.

Edited by LongDukDong
16 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

When you bring up the LST Settings menu (spell), the first option is the Greeting Priority option.  This ensures that all slaves greet the player so in difference of any other quest dialog. 

Quest dialog is usually in a range of 40 priority to 60 priority.  LST's  quest that handles normal slave greetings is set at a slightly higher priority so it would normally not interfere with quests yet deliver the slave greetings.  The above option I made should fix this as it runs greetings at a 100 top priority.

Characters that have  the 'NO GREETING' issue are those where the system cannot find a suitable greeting for the character under any circumstance.  If a greeting such as "Hello, there" is flagged to be used by any 'Breton', bretons will be able to use it.... but no one else.  And in the system, there are greetings designed to recognize a character by its ID, by the character's race, its faction and/or its class... or a variety of these in general. Custom races may also work if their 'voice' is properly set.

Can I take it that Almalexia is a member of a custom race? You have no actual audio issued from her for any rudimentary dialog?  She likely doesn't have her vocals set to a known race like High-Elf...  If you have a construction set and edit the mod with Almalexia, look at the RACES database and her 'race' likely has a voice set like 'Almalexia' in the bottom right, and not something like 'High-Elf' or 'Redguard'.   Female non-beast races use either 'Imperial', 'High-Elf' or 'Redguard'.

Yeah she is a custom race. I don't have CS/Extender setup at the moment but I was able to see her race in xEdit. It is mwAlmalexiaRace "Almalexia" [RACE:01F8B825]. She is from the Morroblivion mod. I dont think she had a voice even before I enslaved her. Can her voice be set in xEdit and would it be sufficent enough for LST even though she would not actually say anything ?