Lovers Slave Trader - Dukky Edition

19 hours ago, fejeena said:

The  token xLSTEnslavedToken "[Enslaved]slave" [CLOT:02001D36]   does not have a script.  And it the fist that is removed when you release a slave.

Your script is indeed... VERY MUCH WELCOME!!!!   It kinda reminded me when you had issues with a script within LoversBitch years ago that... well, it didn't make a bit of sense to me either.  Gawd, that was a while ago...

However, this script of yours certainly didn't have any problems.  The solution was simple and elegant.

Granted, I made a minor change.  There's no need to see if the 'enslaved Token' count is greater than 0 as it is running from the enslaved token itself.  So, this single script can be used within both the Enslaved Token for slaves and the recently added Indentured Servants token for slaves that are pre-generated.

Spoiler

scn xLSTTokenEnslavedScript

;; FUNCTION: Slave/Servant Behavior enforcement
;; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;; USED BY:  < CLOTHING > xLSTEnslavedToken, xLSTServantToken
;; =============================================================================

; Declared Variables:
ref me                  ; Variable:       Subject actor influenced
short DoOnce            ; Variable:       Process once-only flag

Begin GameMode

;; Define Actor as token owner
    Set me to GetContainer

;; Remove token if actor dead or disabled
    if me.GetDead || me.GetDisabled
        if doonce
            return
        else

Set doonce to 1
            RemoveMe
        endif
    endif

;; Set/Reset class if the undesired 'guard' class returns
    if me.IsGuard >= 1
        me.SetClass LSTWasGuard
        return
    endif

End

The current script name is pending...  I'm thinking the name should represent both carried clothing items or its function.

I am DEFINITELY adding your name to the credits in the doc file and mod description page for this one.  Simple and elegant.  And, it shouldn't be that long from now anyway...  having worked on some tweaks for outside mod support particularly for those wanting pre-made slaves.

If I find the need to have some other NPC behavior enforced for a slave, this script is where it would certainly be included. 

Edited by LongDukDong

It's just a copy of another script from LST.

I checked what the guard have in invertory, saw that the enslaved token has no script, checked when it is removed  ( and it is the first that will be removed when you release a slave)

Was a quick fix of the problem.

Not sure what happens when 100 slaves have a item with running script in the inventory.... but I usually don't have more than 5 slaves in a cell, and rarely sell any. So for my game it is a good solution.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Not sure what happens when 100 slaves have a item with running script in the inventory.... but I usually don't have more than 5 slaves in a cell, and rarely sell any. So for my game it is a good solution.

Well, the Wait Token's script runs continuously when carried by a slave. So for the Enslaved Token script, this would be no different.  

But even if I add a condition to limit the performance of the isGuard? test, that condition too would repeatedly be executed.

No.  It appears nowhere.

Wow, my copy of CSE just said it's celebrating its 13th anniversary.

Now enslavement does alter some factors... for example, it removes the  Respawn Flag from the NPC (my dukky hud shows it as an orange/blue yin-yanglike circle).  It also turns on the 'ignore friendly hits' feature, so it will ignore any attacks you make on its person.  It then ensures some features are within respectable limits.  And all this before applying the Enslavement Token itself.

I cannot say why the guard's original class would return as its respawn flag was destroyed... and still gone on game restart. But this returning guard class does appear to have existed in the earlier Wappy edition. I twas just not noticed or detected.

Now, as to an NPC (slave, guard or otherwise) yelling at you for stealing stuff with them around.... well, that cannot be helped.  There is existing vocal dialogue under Combat>Steal that generates lines such as "Stop! Thief" that is not guard dependent.

But when the original guard class is back  after game load the gurads still ignore friendly hits and respawn is not changed. They comment on my crimes but they don't try to arrest me (they don't start a dialoge) . Only when I talk to the enslaved guards they arrest me.

I enslaved two guards and one I set to respawn after enslaving. After game start still one guard respawn the other no respawn.  So seems only the guard class  is set to original.

And I found nothing about the "restore original class after game start"  .   I checked cs.elderscrolls.com  , UESP.net  ,  obse.silverlock.org/obse_command_doc  and a german page (ei-der-zeit.com)

• 3 weeks later...

I put it in the manual.  But seeing that no one's reading em... I will be putting this as a prompt IN-game....  NOPE, you do not need it.

It is a demo system to show modders how to create 'Servants' for their own quest games....   Pre-generated LST slaves that are owned by another.  No enslaving by the Player is needed.  They are already enslaved property.

The demo only highlights one NPC that is a slave, a new NPC I fashioned.  She is in one household, and you can buy her and sell her to another NPC.  The instructions in the MODDERS folder deal with commands that a modder can sue to handle behavior.

BUT THIS .... is getting revised like REAL SOON!!!!!!!

And thanks to TDA2 for a couple more animations that will be available within the upcoming package, and fejeena for the returning guard class fix.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 2 weeks later...

SOME SERIOUS SERVANT SUPPORT

FOR VERSION 3.2d

New work was done to the Servants handling system, shortening the basic code that can be used to create Servant Control Objects and made the removal of Control Objects that much easier. The large number of lines that were within the earlier editions control object scripts had now been reduced to a single script 'call' relying on knowing what object not to remove.

New animations are available and can be performed by servants.  While LoversSlaveTrader had some pre-defined control objects forcing servants to perform tasks, there are new objects that let the servant act out these animations.  Such animations include using hammer and tongs at an anvil, hang around with a fishing pole and try to catch some slaughterfish, and use a shovel or scythe.  For some of the new animation content, credit goes to TDA2 and Melmalich, and I do request DUE CREDIT for them for their efforts.

An issue recently revealed itself, that those NPCs which had a guard class before enslavement would revert to a guard class once a game reloads. This issue, I personally tested with pre-Dukky works such as the Wappy final edition, so I can say that this bug had existed for longer than the this work.  However, I did not come up with the solution.  Instead, the credit towards the basis for the fix comes from fejeena.  While slightly rewritten, the new code that ensures that enslaved guards remain non-guards was provided by fejeena, so yep... DUE CREDIT goes there too.

Because issues with guards came up, I added a new chapter within the Slaver's Manual covering petty theft.  So while your own slaves may voice their distain for stealing, they won't go to the guards to report it.

On 3/20/2023 at 3:22 AM, LongDukDong said:

It is a demo system to show modders how to create 'Servants' for their own quest games....   Pre-generated LST slaves that are owned by another.  No enslaving by the Player is needed.  They are already enslaved property.

And lastly, the Servant Examples have been updated.  First, they now have new pop-ups at their beginning, not only to give the cursory quest start, but a notice saying "THIS IS A DEMO FOR MODDERS TO EXAMINE, GUYS!!!!".  Both use a few newer commands, though the second demo had the most rewrites as it had to acquire new methods to load in quest memory.

Due to changes in quest data, a fresh game is HIGHLY recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Afraid I don't have anything older since I did a serious rework of the servants.  And of them...

MINOR SERVANT POSITION FIX

FOR VERSION 3.2e

The issue was not game-breaking, but did generate an error message.

With the new system, you can not only create a package to make your servants do jobs like sweeping or being a blacksmith, but control the way they are facing... north, south, east, west.  It is a token-based system whereby the number of angle-defining tokens determined the facing direction relative to your map. 

The system that actively 'turned' the servants did have a minor issue that generated a bug message within the console.  There was no problem with any existing servants, but the message was a clear annoyance.  So this update merely fixes the issue.

In this instance, a new game is not necessary if you are upgrading from version 3.2d.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Mach05 said:

NPCs training slaves, how does this function work exactly? Will the slave’s level increase over time while I’m away?

A good question.  So allow me to reveal a section of the LSTGameSettings.Ini.   :)

;; Automatic Training
 ; ------------------
 ; This determines if automatic training (training while Player is not present)
 ; is being performed. This allows one to leave a slave with a trainer and per-
 ; form another quest or duty and let the slave become trained by another. The
 ; value settings are: 0:OFF , 1:ON
 ; (Default setting: 1:ON)
 ;

Set xLSTMain.AutoTr        to 1

While you can tell another to train a slave, this feature allows training with a slave to actively allow their level increase while the player is away.  It is actively turned on, set to '1', by default when you install the mod.  And it would need to be turned off manually to disable it.

So yep, the slave's level will increase while you are away.... UNLESS you turn the feature off. ;)

28 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

A good question.  So allow me to reveal a section of the LSTGameSettings.Ini.   :)

;; Automatic Training
 ; ------------------
 ;

While you can tell another to train a slave, this feature allows training with a slave to actively allow their level increase while the player is away.  It is actively turned on, set to '1', by default when you install the mod.  And it would need to be turned off manually to disable it.

So yep, the slave's level will increase while you are away.... UNLESS you turn the feature off. ;)

Is these in the current version?

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

;; Automatic Training
 ; ------------------
 ;

Sweet, thanks! I was worried they wouldn’t level while I was away. Glad to hear that the feature is on by default. 

@sunhawken  Definitely.   It was in the original version.  I don't remove features.  I don't alter existing feature.  I only add or expand upon.  Ergo, if someone asks me to change an original mechanic, that is ALWAYS a big nope to me.   But THIS... has always been here.

@Mach05 True.  However, leveling in this manner is typically slower than when the player is around or (obviously) when the player does it.  Do know that there are other values within the INI such as base chance (chance of getting a training token) that is trainer rank modified, training session timer (delays per session) and much more.  I wouldn't change them TOO much as some mods MAY assume the current difficulties set.  But if you're using this standalone.... meh.  :p

• 5 months later...

hopefully someone is still around.  When sex training a slave, sex never ends.  I have TamakoPlayerHud.  The character's sp graph decreases, but the slave's sp graph never moves.  Also when pressing the equip/unequip key, I get a message something like, "No character available".  With normal and prostitution sex everything seems to be working OK.

Sorry, can't help. I don't use this version.

Have you tried the original version and see if the same error occurs?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24-lovers-slave-trade-10-english-final/

possible sources of error:

wrong installed game.

wrong load order.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

About slave training, some console commands, ... See spoiler

All quests and quest givers and Tips

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/

--------

If that doesn't solve your problem, you have to look for the error.  You have to disable Mods and test your game untill slave sex works. !!! Always test with a new game, the bug can be in your save !!! If it works with a new game you can try old saves. Maybe you have to use a old save before you installed LoversSlavetrader or you have to start a new game.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Sorry, can't help. I don't use this version.

Have you tried the original version and see if the same error occurs?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24-lovers-slave-trade-10-english-final/

possible sources of error:

wrong installed game.

wrong load order.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

About slave training, some console commands, ... See spoiler

All quests and quest givers and Tips

--------

If that doesn't solve your problem, you have to look for the error.  You have to disable Mods and test your game untill slave sex works. !!! Always test with a new game, the bug can be in your save !!! If it works with a new game you can try old saves. Maybe you have to use a old save before you installed LoversSlavetrader or you have to start a new game.

I tried your version (LoversSlaveTrade-10-EnglishFinal) first and had the same problem, so I tried this one.  I've tried several mod order lists, yours included (actually, the first one I used). 

I also have the same problem if my character is raped.

I ran boss and used that load order, which seemed to be the cleanest for other things, but hasn't helped this problem.  I hadn't seen that BravilUndergroundAddOn, which will help with slave training in general, but not the problem I'm having.

Thanks for your input.

9 hours ago, 1r3emaercs said:

Is it normal / desired, that all slaves have rank "-1" even after 40 training score?

No. Or the trainer is rank -1 and cannot increase the rank of the -1 slave.

You have the LSTGameSettings.ini  to make it easier for you. ( See Date/ini  folder )

And Training tips

in the spoiler:  All quests and quest givers and Tips

With each training the slave get a traing token. After 255 token no more leveling possible. You can remove the token with the console, then you can train the slave to higher ranks.

On 11/17/2023 at 2:40 AM, fejeena said:

No. Or the trainer is rank -1 and cannot increase the rank of the -1 slave.

You have the LSTGameSettings.ini  to make it easier for you. ( See Date/ini  folder )

And Training tips

in the spoiler:  All quests and quest givers and Tips

With each training the slave get a traing token. After 255 token no more leveling possible. You can remove the token with the console, then you can train the slave to higher ranks.

Thanks for the reply.
I did not install Bravil Underground as I didn't wanted it. The training won't work without it?
Because now when I'm training I don't see the tokens appear, and rank always stays at -1. I tried checking ini already, didn't find any setting to adjust that.
I made slaves break easily and that's it, but it would be nice to have this ranking system too.

So - Bravil Undergroud is required it seems?

You don't need Bravil Underground for training.  It's a quest Mod that use slaves so it need LoversSlaveTrader.

So Bravil Underground you can not play without LoversSlaveTrader.

But LoversSlaveTrader you can play without Bravil Underground .

You never see the token. Like all the Lovers token they are set to non-playable, so you don't see the token in your inventory.

But the token are the same number as the Training Units  you see in your menu. There you have Human and creatures training.

If they are  255 you can not train more.  Then you use the  console and remore some or all token.

See my Bravil Underground addon spoiler .  And all training tips works with LoversSlaveTrader. Slave must be your active slave. You must have a higher training rank than the slave.

Read TRAINING TIP / PROBLEM and below

Change your LSTGameSettings.ini  settings  for easier upleveling the slaves !

Edited by fejeena
On 11/18/2023 at 4:30 PM, fejeena said:

You don't need Bravil Underground for training.  It's a quest Mod that use slaves so it need LoversSlaveTrader.

So Bravil Underground you can not play without LoversSlaveTrader.

But LoversSlaveTrader you can play without Bravil Underground .

You never see the token. Like all the Lovers token they are set to non-playable, so you don't see the token in your inventory.

But the token are the same number as the Training Units  you see in your menu. There you have Human and creatures training.

If they are  255 you can not train more.  Then you use the  console and remore some or all token.

See my Bravil Underground addon spoiler .  And all training tips works with LoversSlaveTrader. Slave must be your active slave. You must have a higher training rank than the slave.

Read TRAINING TIP / PROBLEM and below

Change your LSTGameSettings.ini  settings  for easier upleveling the slaves !

Thanks! I did read that page, I edited the .ini file to make training much easier. Now after one training with a slave it gets 10+ score.
What's still weird is that my slave is at score around 80 and still rank -1. Maybe my rank is also -1? How can I check that and/or how can I make my rank higher?

Also rank -1 (negative one) seems a bit weird? Shouldn't a slave start with rank zero?