Lovers Slave Trader - Dukky Edition

1 hour ago, Sladen2019 said:

Can something be done with slaves that have the "I have no Greeting" message ? I enslaved Almalexia and she has the no greeting message. I cant order her. Maybe a console command if nothing can be done mod wise ?

OR maybe the simple way by using lovers spell  ( Sex Invites Contact -- Sexual Invites  -- never mind ) will open all dialogue with order for slave 

also don't forget a bout negotiations spell let you sell or buy slave from Creature and NPC  specially if have no greeting

6 minutes ago, mma75online said:

OR maybe the simple way by using lovers spell  ( Sex Invites Contact -- Sexual Invites  -- never mind ) will open all dialogue with order for slave 

also don't forget a bout negotiations spell let you sell or buy slave from Creature and NPC  specially if have no greeting

Yeah I tried that and was able to get the expected Sexual Invites dialog, but not any LST dialogs.

3 minutes ago, mma75online said:

when u get the expected sexual invites and u chose ( never mind ) should get u back to normal LST dialogs  ... that is what happen in my game  with any NPC that have no greeting or have custom dialogs  like the maid in Battlehorn Castle

I know. I have used that trick on the maid myself. The trick does not work on Almalexia though as she is a custom race/voice.

I never heard of xEdit.  However, if the voice of her race can be set to Imperial, HighElf or Redguard, then it may work.  The only other option would be to work on a separate mod to 'alias' her response.  That is, to make it appear that her race is an Imperial or Highelf race.  That is a technique I learned when dealing with 'LoversImmoralGuards', and all the custom races were set to respond as Imperials.

And LSTOrder, as a series of commands, is also used by others within LSTBravilUnderground.

Edited by LongDukDong
39 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

I never heard of xEdit.  However, if the voice of her race can be set to Imperial, HighElf or Redguard, then it may work.  The only other option would be to work on a separate mod to 'alias' her response.  That is, to make it appear that her race is an Imperial or Highelf race.  That is a technique I learned when dealing with 'LoversImmoralGuards', and all the custom races were set to respond as Imperials.

xEdit is shorthand for TES4Edit. Some players who play more than one Elder Scrolls game just call it xEdit. It seems that I cannot change her voice type in TES4Edit. It will have to wait untill I get CS and Extender setup. In the meantime, I will just make her a MCS companion and set her to relax somewhere.

SLAVERY MAY NOW RESUME

TO VERSION 1.9e

While the new Mod-Removal system functioned, it was not perfect.  If you chose to resume your game with the current setup after a long day, restarting your game was just fine.  You would be able to enslave that Immoral Guard or Bloodline Hooker with ease.  But there was an unexpected issue.

If you wanted to enslave an NPC the moment you began your game.... not reloading at all after installing LoversSlaveTrader... the Mod-Removal system did not function.

Yes.  Had you installed LoversSlaveTrader and tried to enslave one of the so-called problematic characters defined in the .Ini, you would have a problem with the slave's attitude unless you saved your game and reloaded before its enslavement.

This issue took only mere moments to repair, and even reduced the size by about .... 15 or so characters in code. :cool:

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 1 month later...

fantastic work! i wonder if i can request some feature? currently there are things that i just find weird regarding selling slave. it seems selling slave will immediately trigger sex whenever the transaction is done, so selling npc on the street will then followed by them having sex on the street right after. then they will randomly had sex anywhere, anytime (like the store or other public places). i wonder if it's possible to put condition that may or may not be configurable that allows them to only had sex near the slave owner's bed, or maybe only allows them to have sex at a specific time (like at night), or maybe only in a cell that's owned by the slave owner (like their house) for immersion purpose?

i feel it's better since not only it's more immersive, it also prevents a common bug where the sex spell is stuck on npc, preventing them having any sex without the use of console command, because the player leave the cell the npc is having sex in before the sex is finished.

Edited by Scarvoice
1 hour ago, Scarvoice said:

.... it also prevents a common bug where the sex spell is stuck on npc, preventing them having any sex without the use of console command, because the player leave the cell the npc is having sex in before the sex is finished.

Never happens in my game. Sex stops and sex token and spells are removed when player left the cell. ( Only one time since 2011 I had to use the console to remove a sex spell from an NPC )

Does it happens with all sex ?  ( then something is wrong with your game. Load order ? )

Or only with one Sex Mod ( then in the Mod something is wrong )

------------------

And check every owners bed or cell/house...  don't know if it is possible.

But a time and interior check is no problem

And if you do not sell a slave to a beggar it should do pretty much do what you want .  At night most NPC are in their own cell/house.

But a problem:  When the NPC is sleeping he will not fuck his slave. So you will not see much sex when you sneak into the house, only a slave standing next to bed of the owner.

Actually, it was meant to occur from the start.  I found a bug in the original LST that prevented the automated AI for slave/owner interactions... this can of course be increased and decreased in regularity.  Its default setting was initially borked, and would never run at game start as it was intended.  I corrected this case.

As to time, that may be possible as LoversHooker (currently in the re-works) does have an option whereby getting picked up MAY happen more often between 8-12 at night.  As to near their bed?   Nope.  One might sell to an owner that may not even have a dedicated bed.  But perhaps not outdoors at least.

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

Never happens in my game. Sex stops and sex token and spells are removed when player left the cell. ( Only one time since 2011 I had to use the console to remove a sex spell from an NPC )

Does it happens with all sex ?  ( then something is wrong with your game. Load order ? )

Or only with one Sex Mod ( then in the Mod something is wrong )

i shouldn't have said "common bug" because i think it's quite rare. to me it usually happens to unnamed npc's (by usually i didn't meant often). but sometimes it also happens to named npc when they're doing it with creatures, but the issue only occurs is when player leave the cell (going thru door or teleporting out with spell from mods) when the sex is going on, or when the sex is interrupted (if it's assault, then attacking the assaulter). sometimes quitting out and restarting the game helps, but not always. most effective solution is what fejeena told me to do in the past (the console command thing). the thing with LST is the random sex sometimes happens out of view (behind the wall in the imperial city market, for example) and tele/fast travelling when it occurs increase the chance the bug happens.

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

But a time and interior check is no problem

And if you do not sell a slave to a beggar it should do pretty much do what you want .  At night most NPC are in their own cell/house.

But a problem:  When the NPC is sleeping he will not fuck his slave. So you will not see much sex when you sneak into the house, only a slave standing next to bed of the owner.

i see! is it possible to trigger sex only when the npc is following a certain ai packages, like going to bed, or having a breakfast? i still think npc having sex out in the public randomly is pretty weird. especially since the other npc dont react much to it, or the guards telling them to stop, which kinda ruins the immersion for me.

Edited by Scarvoice
20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Actually, it was meant to occur from the start.  I found a bug in the original LST that prevented the automated AI for slave/owner interactions... this can of course be increased and decreased in regularity.  Its default setting was initially borked, and would never run at game start as it was intended.  I corrected this case.

As to time, that may be possible as LoversHooker (currently in the re-works) does have an option whereby getting picked up MAY happen more often between 8-12 at night.  As to near their bed?   Nope.  One might sell to an owner that may not even have a dedicated bed.  But perhaps not outdoors at least.

not doing it outdoor is enough for me. thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

SLAVERY COMMANDS ARE NOW CLEAR

IN VERSION 1.9f

This update is purely on a grammatic basis.  For reasons that will become rather obvious to those interested with LoversSlaveTrader, I went through all dialog topics, and some of the conversations. On doing so, I found some errors in speech. And thus, this update performs minor corrections throughout the topics. 

Nothing structural has actually changed.

SLAVERY FLOURISHES

TO VERSION 2.0

Ah, much work was put forth with this version, and even more grammatic corrections have been made. This search through the dialog can be attributed to the new Vocal Packs that some have already discovered .

Still, much has been added.

Changes have been made insofar as the treatment of Hiyoko, the NPCs generated with the HiyokoClub master file.

For sensibility-sake, I have basically instituted features from my old LHS/LST patch into LoversSlaveTrader.  In short, it is now possible to set up LoversSlaveTrader to prevent any adult-based actions from working upon Hiyoko; enslaving them, training them, trading them or forcing them to sell flowers. However, there are other mods available that simulate hiyoko reaching adulthood (HGGF and HiyokoGrow at least). For that, there is an additional option within LoversSlaveTrader where you cannot enslave Hiyoko until the Hiyoko has fully matured and is an actual adult.  This feature to block Hiyoko, whether temporarily or in full, does rely on the latest version of HiyokoClub... version 1.10 rev 5.1.  And for the blocked hiyoko options, only one new line of dissent dialog was added.

A request which made common sense was asked by @Scarvoice, one which dealt with where and when actually 'purchased' slaves were performing their duties.

When a slave was actually purchased and became the property of an NPC, the owner would periodically ravage the slave wherever he or she may be.  Rather brazen, sex between the owner and slave could be seen outdoors on the city streets.  But now, this can be eliminated and have such behavior contained, and for this, three new options have been made. The first is an on/off switch to block such activity unless indoors, or more to say not occur if within sight of the player if the player is outdoors.  The second is an on/off switch to block such activity unless between the hours of 9pm to 6am. And the third is an on/off switch to ignore the first two options if in the Deadlands of Oblivion itself. In the Deadlands, anything is game.

For all of the above, a newly updated .ini file was made.  And for the Owner/Slave relationship, the LST Settings spell has now been updated to control the three options.  The hiyoko settings are .ini only.

SLAVERY SHALL BE HIDDEN

TO VERSION 2.0 b

There isn't much of an update, except for the handling of a very minor item.

In the last update, a system was put in place to block LST actions and commands from being applied to Hiyoko NPCs.  In some cases, this required a new LST flag.  For testing purposes, this flag was plainly visible within the target NPC's inventory. Unfortunately, hiding the flag from view was not performed in version 2.0.

This version, 2.0 b, contains this most minor of corrections, hiding the flag from player view.  *Shrugs* That's really it.

First, are you using a fresh game or a game saved with a previous version of LST. :cool:

And second, can this be recreated?  :frown:  Do you know what occurred in order to get this odd command console error?

Saying, because I run LST all the time and haven't seen that as yet. :neutral:

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

In which situation?

With "script 00000000" it is impossible to find the script.

12 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

First, are you using a fresh game or a game saved with a previous version of LST. :cool:

And second, can this be recreated?  :frown:  Do you know what occurred in order to get this odd command console error?

Saying, because I run LST all the time and haven't seen that as yet. :neutral:

Hello!

The error occurs on a fresh game, when loading a save that has just been made. I checked right after leaving the sewers of the Imperial City prison.

If you disable LoversSlaveTrade.esp, the error stops appearing.

But the mod works, allows you to take into slavery and sell slaves.

P.S.

I just installed your version (Dukky) of Lovers Hooker. When loading a fresh save or starting a new game, the same error appears. There was no error on the old version of LoversHooker.

Maybe it's OBME's fault or it happens when checking the presence of other mods?

ScreenShot0.jpg

Edited by Mr. Sunshine

After running a series of tests, I will state the following:

Running the tests with LoversHooker, the error message appeared, this even without LoversSlaveTrader. LoversSlaveTrader is not the mod that is generating the odd error.  Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be causing any issues... though I will say that LoversHooker is not exactly complete as I wish.

As to the use of OBME insofar as the odd error message, LoversSlaveTrader is using OBME as well.  So I do not believe that OBME is at fault.

EDIT:  Found the fault.  And it was with LoversHooker. and it was part of the validity test for TamagoClub.

Odd as it sounds, master files can still be detected.  Merely unchecking a mod like 'TamagoClub.esm' doesn't do, and detecting existence of scripts will continue even if those scripts are non-functional.  So I made it a policy to gain access to the script that returns the 'version' number, like the one in TamagoClub.  If it returned an actual value other than 0, it existed.

The 'error' as it were was the attempt to run a script that didn't exist at all.  So I found I needed to encapsulate the version number test within another test to see if the referred script was even valid:

; Confirm Existence
    if IsFormValid r0  
<--- newly added to fix
        let fTemp := call r0
    endif              
<--- newly added to fix  
    if
fTemp <= 0

... do stuff that ensures the mod support is off

endif

Thanks for the bug report, even if it was for the wrong mod. :D  Updates for Hooker are, in fact,  pending...

Edited by LongDukDong