11 hours ago, Nymra said:

what would be the benefit? 

Probably none IMO, Acheron is a cool concept in itself and works fine from my testing, it's limiting itself too much IMO though. It's more of a combat outcome mod, than a Death Alternative mod, if I die outside Combat (say fall damage, DoT effect after combat ended, traps, etc.) ND does something, it can be debated if it makes sense, but it keeps me from dying. Acheron just plain send me to the loadscreen, that's not what I'm looking for with a Death Alternative mod.

What I like about Acheron, and where you might wish to take a step back and look at ND, is its modularity. That way it can be custom tailored to someone's preferences* and smaller parts = easier serviceable and less risk that changing one thing affects something entirely different. IMHO ND suffers from feature bloat, while I love some of the plans you have I fear it might end up a monster you will ultimately hate to maintain/debug/develop. (I'm coding for about 40 years now, I've been there, more than once. Trust me, it happens way too often.)

* Just as an example, I personally have zero use for that hair change feature in ND and I dislike that, if I happen to accidentally hit the hotkey it then starts to spam the notification area with doing a grand ... nothing. It's no biggy, but this really does not need to be a core part of a DA mod. I'm certain some people love it and it would be great as an extension to ND, but it shouldn't be part of the core mod IMHO.

34 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Guys,

just a questions.

Is Zaz Animation Pack 9.x only for LE Version?
I could not find an SE version or am I blind?

There is no SE Version. T.ara originally stated it's not possible due to the different physics engines, later there was some hints that a SE version is in development, but I'm not sure how serious that is or how far development got.

3 minutes ago, Talesien said:

There is no SE Version. T.ara originally stated it's not possible due to the different physics engines, later there was some hints that a SE version is in development, but I'm not sure how serious that is or how far development got.

hmm, ok, good to know thx. Then I really stick to 8.0+ and see that I can get other interesting stuff ported over directly into ND maybe if t.ara is ok with it.

7 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Probably none IMO, Acheron is a cool concept in itself and works fine from my testing, it's limiting itself too much IMO though. It's more of a combat outcome mod, than a Death Alternative mod, if I die outside Combat (say fall damage, DoT effect after combat ended, traps, etc.) ND does something, it can be debated if it makes sense, but it keeps me from dying. Acheron just plain send me to the loadscreen, that's not what I'm looking for with a Death Alternative mod.

What I like about Acheron, and where you might wish to take a step back and look at ND, is its modularity. That way it can be custom tailored to someone's preferences* and smaller parts = easier serviceable and less risk that changing one thing affects something entirely different. IMHO ND suffers from feature bloat, while I love some of the plans you have I fear it might end up a monster you will ultimately hate to maintain/debug/develop. (I'm coding for about 40 years now, I've been there, more than once. Trust me, it happens way too often.)

I know what you mean and basically I agree. 

Sounds odd, but I m currently working on "internal" modularity in a way, allowing me to start the features more independent of another. 

Limiting factors for me in case of modularity:
I cannot make a concept for a mod that I have no previous experience in writing. I started from zero with modifiying naked dungeons and grinded my way in understanding scripts and creating a mod and a concept kinda at the same time. 

with naked defeat I understand the structure, where is what, what has to go where (fixing early misstakes still tho :D).

Working with a mod from scratch, I am unable to. I dont know how to create anything from nothing (yet? ^^) and maybe never will.

and understanding other mods that I might work with in the future (looking at you, radiant prositution), takes me hours to even understand the inner workings at least a bit.

I also see where mods like SL Survival go and in a way I m doing the same, creating a mod that adds all the core features to Skyrim that I miss or dont like from other mods. 
Sooo, yeah, I agree but up until now, I m confident that I can keep developing it ?

7 minutes ago, Talesien said:

* Just as an example, I personally have zero use for that hair change feature in ND and I dislike that, if I happen to accidentally hit the hotkey it then starts to spam the notification area with doing a grand ... nothing. It's no biggy, but this really does not need to be a core part of a DA mod. I'm certain some people love it and it would be great as an extension to ND, but it shouldn't be part of the core mod IMHO.

yeah, I understand. Basically this feature was developed by "accident" since people wanted to be shaved and then having their hair regrown like with original naked dungeons mod.

I then realized I can do other stuff as well and oops :D

The notifications are an issue tho that should not happen. thanks.

1 hour ago, schweinehund said:

For SE it makes a big difference and seems to be working as it should.

thx.

good to know!
seems the drawback is kinda small. I think ppl will see the "E activation" symbol in their screens, I removed that message from the center, moving it to the lower right corner for less obsctruction anyway. 
well, and SE users can use the DLL fix, circumventing all of this.
Feels like LE is really kinda dead to be honest, activity on the LE thread is a fraction only :D

Hi Nymara,

The only issue I seem to be having with the new version is the grave period before starting whipping/sex etc.

Now this could be just my setup, but I use unforgiving devices. It sometimes "removes/brakes" the DB from furniture due to its vibration animations. 

This interruption of ND was ok with previous versions because using the K key would restore the furniture animation after the vib animation from UD was done and

continue on no issues.  With the grave period delaying whipping an stuff, does it also reset the grave period timer when the furniture animation is restored?

The end result for me is, that whipping and sex never occur...the DB wiggles until she is free. Note that the furniture animation is restored by ND still... that's all working ok.

I realise the true culprit here is UD breaking furniture animations, which it really should not do. :)

I have whipping and sex set to 50% in the aftermath mcm. I'm running SE on vortex.

EDIT: So I think the real issue here is me being dumb...don't think I upgraded ND properly.... I'm getting old....at least that's my excuse for today:)

Let me test some more and see...

UPDATE: Well papyrus errors for ND are gone since re-installing, but still no whipping or animations after initial 3 rounds... any thoughts?

Attached updated log.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Marauderrr
Me being old and dumb

Love it, but....i would love it more if there was a gf system where you have to be the gf or bf of the leader. Doing tasks like a slave would and sex when they demanded it.  Maybe become a breeding slave for their babies. All female tribe makes male breeding slave or males vise versa.  All defeat mods have sex after defeat. But nobody builds a life with ur new owner. Would be nice...why wouldn't a bandit not want a cute dragonborn for breeding?

32 minutes ago, miketheddd said:

Love it, but....i would love it more if there was a gf system where you have to be the gf or bf of the leader. Doing tasks like a slave would and sex when they demanded it.  Maybe become a breeding slave for their babies. All female tribe makes male breeding slave or males vise versa.  All defeat mods have sex after defeat. But nobody builds a life with ur new owner. Would be nice...why wouldn't a bandit not want a cute dragonborn for breeding?

Local Slavery is a future project, but I m afraid it wont go exactly the way that you are proposing. 
Also building relationships or deeper connections and alternate playstyle is not within the scope of the mod, while you will be able to configure it in a very restrictive and punishing way.

Every time my character gets out of furniture when escaping the camera gets stuck in third person but I can't move it at all. Any idea what is causing this? It is only happening after the furniture breaking animation in this mod. 

5 hours ago, miketheddd said:

I think you are looking for some of the Simple Slavery mod outcomes. Bandits are usually only interested in your gold and some temporary fun, and then selling you for even more gold to be someone else's problem. But I agree that new outcomes are always welcome, so maybe in some specific dungeons there could be unique slavery scanarios, although I understand how much work and testing (and complains from users) it requires from mod authors^^

7 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

So after installing the update correctly, it seems that everything is working with the new version, only the aftermath scenarios happen very rarely.

Not sure why that is....

which aftermath scenarios? slavery? local captivity? 

or do you mean the aftermath when you are bound on the furniture, bukkake, whipping, captors want more (sex)? 9

7 hours ago, dfsfhcdh2 said:

Every time my character gets out of furniture when escaping the camera gets stuck in third person but I can't move it at all. Any idea what is causing this? It is only happening after the furniture breaking animation in this mod. 

make sure you dont have the weapon out when defeat begins. I installed some checks for that to make sure, but since skyrim is skyrim it still can happen.

try zap faster in and out of furnitures fix from me. 

Possible fixes to repair the issue: draw a weapon (unarmed should suffice). 

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

I am on LE and did not notice any big difference, so maybe this is only an SE issue.

you can test whether LE has the same bug, by doing a <Debug.Notification("foobar")> inside the <nade_configquest_scr.psc:OnCrosshairRefChange(ObjectReference ref)> Event callback.

Obviously that debug notification should only pop up if the crosshair changes from 1 object to nothing or another object.
On SE that debug notification would be printed indefinitely after the use key is disabled (console command <disableplayercontrols 0 0 0 0 0 0 1> i think). But it's been a while since i discovered that bug, maybe it only showed on the debugger i attached to SkyrimSE.exe. Can't remember.
In any case as long as only a couple of mods (1-3) register for that event, Skyrim will probably not entirely shit the bed, but once more register for that event....

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

Feels like LE is really kinda dead to be honest, activity on the LE thread is a fraction only :D

average player count over the past month:
LE ~3k https://steamdb.info/app/72850/charts/#1m
SE ~20k https://steamdb.info/app/489830/charts/#1m
But that probably isn't very representative of the LL userbase, think it's not gonna be THAT disproportionate here.

not sure how easy it would be to switch to SE creationkit, if you ever decide to switch to SE.

On 1/4/2024 at 10:40 PM, Nymra said:

currently only by disabling Naked Defeats Bleedout Mechanic and only let ND start via Combat Critical Hit or Surrender.

It can? well, that is interesting. I thought Aroused Creatures just does what it wants :D

Naked Defeat sends DHLP suspend events when it starts and stops. Its Aroused Creatures Mod job to listen to that and suspend its activities in the meantime.
I dont know of anything I can do to prevent Aroused Creatures from starting, but I will have a look when I have time. 

yes, I am currently building a "Fucked to Death" and "Execution" scenario with the option to go to the afterlife or be dead -> reload. 
I will start with something simple like Sexlab Guro Animations from myself and FunnyBizness and then add the Deadly Furnitures from Pama. 

Hi, Thanks you are so great and fast

"It can? well, that is interesting. I thought Aroused Creatures just does what it wants :D" maybe I'm a wrong.... I'll check again

"yes, I am currently building a "Fucked to Death" and "Execution" scenario with the option to go to the afterlife or be dead -> reload. 
I will start with something simple like Sexlab Guro Animations from myself and FunnyBizness and then add the Deadly Furnitures from Pama. ".... I'm waiting for it.

Have a nice day

38 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

you can test whether LE has the same bug, by doing a <Debug.Notification("foobar")> inside the <nade_configquest_scr.psc:OnCrosshairRefChange(ObjectReference ref)> Event callback.

Obviously that debug notification should only pop up if the crosshair changes from 1 object to nothing or another object.
On SE that debug notification would be printed indefinitely after the use key is disabled (console command <disableplayercontrols 0 0 0 0 0 0 1> i think). But it's been a while since i discovered that bug, maybe it only showed on the debugger i attached to SkyrimSE.exe. Can't remember.
In any case as long as only a couple of mods (1-3) register for that event, Skyrim will probably not entirely shit the bed, but once more register for that event....

thank you so much.

I ve seen some debug logs meanwhile and understand the problem better.
I think I have only like 1-2 mods that do that aside from defeat, others seem to have like a dozen.

I added a LagFix now to Naked Defeat LE and SE that keeps activation controls intact. 
reported to work on LE too, so ppl who cannot use your DLL have an option now.

Thx alot for the research and the fix. I spent days trying to understand why simple Utility.Wait(10) can be 10-Xthousandmillion seconds and thought the error is in my scripts...

Getting lots of reports of things faster now. 

38 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

But that probably isn't very representative of the LL userbase, think it's not gonna be THAT disproportionate here.

not sure how easy it would be to switch to SE creationkit, if you ever decide to switch to SE.

creationkit is the least problem I have.... I modified dozens of mods and tailored my Load Order to my liking. Thinking about starting that all over again makes me motionsick :D
plus I think updates of SE are still a problem? 

Guess when I have Naked Defeat in a state that seems good enough (LOL :D) I might finally start building SE on a parallel MO2... 

thx for your work!

8 hours ago, dfsfhcdh2 said:

I know this one, seems more a ZAZ problem though, as I get it with other mods, that put the PC in furniture, as well. Although it happens only occasionally to me, every time would be such a pain. It appears to be happening more often if I was in free cam mode when the release occurred, so that's one thing you can try to avoid it. Another thing you might try if it happened is spawning some ZAZ furniture, entering it, then leaving again. Failing that, a sexlab scene can also help breaking the lock (some arousal mods allow to start a masturbation scene for example).
Finally, if you are using SmoothCam, it has a debug function "force third person" (something like that, can't look it up right now, on the first page of the mcm on the right side), that can also help.

That all said if anyone ever figured out what exactly causes this and how to avoid/fix it, let us know please. ^^ (And no Nymra, drawing a weapon, or more likely simply entering combat stance, never helped me. Worth mentioning perhaps that in those cases I'm not just stuck in 3rd person view, I also can't control the camera anymore, so distance and angle are also looked.)

Edited by Talesien
On 1/4/2024 at 6:40 PM, Nymra said:

currently only by disabling Naked Defeats Bleedout Mechanic and only let ND start via Combat Critical Hit or Surrender.

It can? well, that is interesting. I thought Aroused Creatures just does what it wants :D

Naked Defeat sends DHLP suspend events when it starts and stops. Its Aroused Creatures Mod job to listen to that and suspend its activities in the meantime.
I dont know of anything I can do to prevent Aroused Creatures from starting, but I will have a look when I have time. 

yes, I am currently building a "Fucked to Death" and "Execution" scenario with the option to go to the afterlife or be dead -> reload. 
I will start with something simple like Sexlab Guro Animations from myself and FunnyBizness and then add the Deadly Furnitures from Pama. 

image.jpeg.c393bb1500c3506d592d4594385318f4.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Talesien said:

I know this one, seems more a ZAZ problem though, as I get it with other mods, that put the PC in furniture, as well. Although it happens only occasionally to me, every time would be such a pain. It appears to be happening more often if I was in free cam mode when the release occurred, so that's one thing you can try to avoid it. Another thing you might try if it happened is spawning some ZAZ furniture, entering it, then leaving again. Failing that, a sexlab scene can also help breaking the lock (some arousal mods allow to start a masturbation scene for example).
Finally, if you are using SmoothCam, it has a debug function "force third person" (something like that, can't look it up right now, on the first page of the mcm on the right side), that can also help.

That all said if anyone ever figured out what exactly causes this and how to avoid/fix it, let us know please. ^^ (And no Nymra, drawing a weapon, or more likely simply entering combat stance, never helped me. Worth mentioning perhaps that in those cases I'm not just stuck in 3rd person view, I also can't control the camera anymore, so distance and angle are also looked.)

camera is a tricky thing sadly.

I messed with it quite a while ago and thought I killed the most problems Naked Defeat had with that (and mostly its just skyrim beeing skyrim and nothing can be done...)

The most common bug I still get is fixed with weapon drawn. But that one is also caused by weapon drawn.

Weapon Drawn -> Naked Defeat plays idle animation -> camera stuck in combat mode (locked behind you).

Another bug is when zooming in and out does not work anymore. never could reproduce it to get the cause of it. Fix is sexlab animations or activating a workbench (and only that).
Reminds me... I wanted to add a debug option to naked defeat that spawns a workbench anywhere lol :D

THere are more possible camera bugs, often related to ragdol that completly mess up things.... ah yeah, the virtual world we live in :D

BTW:
does "K" and hairchange oiutside defeat help with the camera issue maybe? I think I added some fix there too. 

1 hour ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Not sure about that, while probably also not totally skewing the numbers, it's worth to remember that those numbers ignore the people who bought Skyrim at GOG (only AE ever made it there), given some of the comments section on the Nexus might not be THAT few though. At any rate it would be cool if we could get some usage data from the Nexus, but I guess they are not public.

2 hours ago, palracz said:

Hi, Thanks you are so great and fast

"It can? well, that is interesting. I thought Aroused Creatures just does what it wants :D" maybe I'm a wrong.... I'll check again

"yes, I am currently building a "Fucked to Death" and "Execution" scenario with the option to go to the afterlife or be dead -> reload. 
I will start with something simple like Sexlab Guro Animations from myself and FunnyBizness and then add the Deadly Furnitures from Pama. ".... I'm waiting for it.

Have a nice day

so...yes AC can break ND. There was a 5 rounds defeat scenes and after the first one AC initiated a scenario, and then two mods runed in parallel. Here is my load order file, maybe help you.

20240106144431_1.jpg

20240106144620_1.jpg

20240106144704_1.jpg

20240106144807_1.jpg

20240106144830_1.jpg

20240106144841_1.jpg

20240106144928_1.jpg

20240106144936_1.jpg

20240106145018_1.jpg

20240106145223_1.jpg

Loadorder.txt

51 minutes ago, palracz said:

so...yes AC can break ND. There was a 5 rounds defeat scenes and after the first one AC initiated a scenario, and then two mods runed in parallel. Here is my load order file, 

I wrote sailing rebel about this. technically there is no problem with making a solution for this, we just have to see which one is best :) 

Hello. Regarding stripping again. Played with acheron stripping a bit and here is what  I like and miss in ND:

1)Chance of destroying armor. Super cool with bikini - makes you change armor more often and care about blocking attacks. 

2)Blocked attacks have no risk(could be lowered risks I guess also) 

3)magic stripping risks are reduced. Important for those every second attacks that you have no chance to block

4)exposed defeat. Imo it makes more sense to have an equipped armor items limit instead of random naked rolls in ND. You lose 3-4 items and you are fucked scenario.