7 hours ago, Solicus said:

I don't have any experience with  analyzing crash/papyrus logs. Can somebody help me figure out what is causing CTD in my game? It crashes whenever I use the hotkey (K) from this mod and any time the mod informs me that I am vulnerable, sometimes starting a pose after it says this before immediately crashing.

Papyrus.0.log 121.95 kB · 3 downloads

Problem with a CTD is, you will rarely if ever find the answer in a papyrus log, for CTD's you need proper crash logs, i.e.: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818?tab=description (or if you are still on 1.5.97 you could use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294), if you are on LE ... no clue.

8 hours ago, Solicus said:

I don't have any experience with  analyzing crash/papyrus logs. Can somebody help me figure out what is causing CTD in my game? It crashes whenever I use the hotkey (K) from this mod and any time the mod informs me that I am vulnerable, sometimes starting a pose after it says this before immediately crashing.

Papyrus.0.logFetching info...

apart from what talesien said:

- check if other mods also use K

- relocate your Action Key from naked defeat to a different key that is not in use and try if this changes

- try on a new game

- make sure you installed and updated naked defeat correctly. in your log it seems you did not.

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

apart from what talesien said:

- check if other mods also use K

- relocate your Action Key from naked defeat to a different key that is not in use and try if this changes

- try on a new game

- make sure you installed and updated naked defeat correctly. in your log it seems you did not.

None of my other mods use 'K' as a hotkey from what I can tell. I went ahead and changed the action key to the up arrow to be absolutely sure, though, and it still crashed almost immediately after starting an animation, even on a brand new save. I can't be sure that I have installed the mod and updates correctly. When I first posted the papyrus log, I had the main file 4.8, patch 4.81, patch 4.91, the DDe outfits, forced foreplay, rapehands, and whipmarks installed in that order. After looking through the instructions again, I think I was meant to only install the main file and the latest patch, so the newest save was with the main file, without patch 4.81, and with patch 4.91, but it still crashed. It just seems to happen after an animation starts that is called by Naked Defeat. The animations do actually start, and I've run Nemesis correctly, but they only run for about a second before CTD. Here is a crash log made from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106440.
https://pastebin.com/iX4wwZAH

Also here is my load order if that would be useful: load order.txt

Edited by Solicus
added load order and fixed spelling errors
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Solicus said:

None of my other mods use 'K' as a hotkey from what I can tell. I went ahead and changed the action key to the up arrow to be absolutely sure, though, and it still crashed almost immediately after starting an animation, even on a brand new save. I can't be sure that I have installed the mod and updates correctly. When I first posted the papyrus log, I had the main file 4.8, patch 4.81, patch 4.91, the DDe outfits, forced foreplay, rapehands, and whipmarks installed in that order. After looking through the instructions again, I think I was meant to only install the main file and the latest patch, so the newest save was with the main file, without patch 4.81, and with patch 4.91, but it still crashed. It just seems to happen after an animation starts that is called by Naked Defeat. The animations do actually start, and I've run Nemesis correctly, but they only run for about a second before CTD. Here is a crash log made from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106440.
https://pastebin.com/iX4wwZAH

Also here is my load order if that would be useful: load order.txt

sorry, but you should first think about giving proper information about what is happening.
CTD when pressing K is an entirely different subject than crashing on animation start (I hope you mean sex animation...) 

I wont bother going through your Load Order or Crashlog, that is not the purpose of this Support Thread.

Check if Sex Scenes work correctly when started by other mods, that is the only advise I can give you right now. 
And yes, you need 4.81 too but this would not be a cause for CTD.

One other thing you can try is changing the Sexlab Animation Options. Resizing actors, relocating, adding stuff (tongues) etc. etc. all can lead to CTD under circumstances at least I had that issue in the past. 

other issues for CTD are faulty meshes (LE meshes on SE or just bad files), meaning something that is equiped to your character or the NPC during the scene start etc. etc. 

Edited by Nymra

News:

- found the bug with Fast Travel Ritual... was a typo and the gargoyles did not spawn, causing the scenario to freeze

- after learning that deactivating activation controls leads to a lagfest, I will add a toggle option "LagFix" in the next version that leaves activation controls ON (mostly interesting for LE users tho, since we do not have the fix that is available now on SE.

- improved shortcuts to no longer double activate etc... hope this helps. was a rare bug but could happen.

Will hopefully release this soon, just doing some last testruns... (as usual, sadly I cannot test every chain of events, there are too many possible now :D)

I have an issue.

I'm using a custom follower, which breaks the mod. Even after I struggle free, they remain naked and keep moaning. Additionally, I never get "truly" free as in I can no longer attack despite being able to draw my weapon.

Edited by Ionenschatten
14 minutes ago, Ionenschatten said:

I have an issue.

I'm using a custom follower, which breaks the mod. Even after I struggle free, they remain naked and keep moaning. Additionally, I never get "truly" free as in I can no longer attack despite being able to draw my weapon.

can you upload a papyrus log of when that happens?
Followers are weird sadly, sometimes mine also do not want to dress up again.

Might be more related to the followers scripts. do you use a follower framework like NFF? 

How do I upload the Pyparus logs?

I've encountered a few more odd bugs such as sliders no longer working. When choosing crawl seconds for example, I can choose between 0 and 1, but it will choose 10 anyway.

However, none of that matters as only the manual progression works (Alt K).

Additionally, when I get restrained it always says "hardest 1%" and I won't know what it means.

Also, when a sex scene starts, the screen gets horribly blurry. I'm sure this is intended, but I get seasickness from it xD

Another odd thing is that when a sex scene starts, it fails, restarts another one and sometimes fails again to restart another one. This leads to missing actors or my character suddenly in the dom position with either no sub at all and me and 3 others just fucking the air or with a female enemy randomly taking the sub spot.

10 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

How do I upload the Pyparus logs?

drag and drop to your board post? 

I've encountered a few more odd bugs such as sliders no longer working. When choosing crawl seconds for example, I can choose between 0 and 1, but it will choose 10 anyway.

intentional. there is no longer a countdown. you need to press K to stop the crawl. 

However, none of that matters as only the manual progression works (Alt K).

Additionally, when I get restrained it always says "hardest 1%" and I won't know what it means.

Also, when a sex scene starts, the screen gets horribly blurry. I'm sure this is intended, but I get seasickness from it xD

Another odd thing is that when a sex scene starts, it fails, restarts another one and sometimes fails again to restart another one. This leads to missing actors or my character suddenly in the dom position with either no sub at all and me and 3 others just fucking the air or with a female enemy randomly taking the sub spot.

read the front page, read the changelogs, install latest version 4.92 from the forum (or wait for 4.93 that is released soon).
- make sure you installed/updated correctly
- browse the MCM and read the description, all options are there (you can disable the blur in MCM -> System) 

Greetings Nymra,

have a question..... any chance to work together this one and SL Defeat (Bane or Baka version)? I know two of them are defeat mod, but... the Aroused Creature can register SL Defeat, and cannot recognize ND. Meanwhile ND is running AC can interrupted it. On the other hand I really like ND's additional contents like punishment on ZAZ device and so on. (it's a really great work) So have you any experience about it?

Other thing, have you ever plan work with this:

it would be perfect when few times, Naked Defeat can kill PC through the Deadly Furniture. Because ND can remove essential flag from PC, I think it'll be work well.

sorry to bother you my pathetic question, but I really want to find the purrfect Defeat mod.

4 hours ago, palracz said:

Greetings Nymra,

have a question..... any chance to work together this one and SL Defeat (Bane or Baka version)?

currently only by disabling Naked Defeats Bleedout Mechanic and only let ND start via Combat Critical Hit or Surrender.

I know two of them are defeat mod, but... the Aroused Creature can register SL Defeat, and cannot recognize ND.

It can? well, that is interesting. I thought Aroused Creatures just does what it wants :D

Naked Defeat sends DHLP suspend events when it starts and stops. Its Aroused Creatures Mod job to listen to that and suspend its activities in the meantime.
I dont know of anything I can do to prevent Aroused Creatures from starting, but I will have a look when I have time. 

Other thing, have you ever plan work with this:

it would be perfect when few times, Naked Defeat can kill PC through the Deadly Furniture. Because ND can remove essential flag from PC, I think it'll be work well.

sorry to bother you my pathetic question, but I really want to find the purrfect Defeat mod.

yes, I am currently building a "Fucked to Death" and "Execution" scenario with the option to go to the afterlife or be dead -> reload. 
I will start with something simple like Sexlab Guro Animations from myself and FunnyBizness and then add the Deadly Furnitures from Pama. 

Hello Nymra, I'm having issues with this mod and I don't know what's causing it

Basically as soon as I am defeated / surrender, the mod starts with

All is lost...

Defeated by Bandits

Your captors need some time to decide who goes first...

Go find a good spot...

You found a good spot and prepare for your fate...

And then nothing happens? As soon as this event starts, the bandits just walk away from me and carry on like nothing happened. I've triple checked and I'm pretty sure I've downloaded everything correctly. Here's the log: 

Any help would be appreciated :)

Edit: Tried with a new profile with very few mods on and the same thing occurred. 

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by firefriendxx
6 hours ago, firefriendxx said:

Hello Nymra, I'm having issues with this mod and I don't know what's causing it

Basically as soon as I am defeated / surrender, the mod starts with

All is lost...

Defeated by Bandits

Your captors need some time to decide who goes first...

Go find a good spot...

You found a good spot and prepare for your fate...

And then nothing happens? As soon as this event starts, the bandits just walk away from me and carry on like nothing happened. I've triple checked and I'm pretty sure I've downloaded everything correctly. Here's the log: 

Any help would be appreciated :)

Edit: Tried with a new profile with very few mods on and the same thing occurred. 

Papyrus.0.log 154.27 kB · 3 downloads

I cannot see anything irregular in your log.

How long did you wait after "You found a good spot and prepare for your fate..."?
In the log there are only some seconds before the game is closed. 

In any case, try this:

and then try again and wait for two minutes after "You found a good spot and prepare for your fate..." and then if nothing happens upload THAT log here. thx.

8 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what would be the benefit? 

Less script load in combat, (SKSE-based calculations)

Trauma and exposed events

compatibility with other Acheron mods

validation on enemies - when defeat should not happen

59 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Less script load in combat, (SKSE-based calculations)

hmm, I never noticed scriptload from Naked Defeat in Combat. 

anybody did? 

Trauma and exposed events

want to add those to naked defeat somewhere in the future too. Also there is apropos2? 

compatibility with other Acheron mods

that would be a plus, while I saw like 2? yamete and some thing with DD? But I had no time to dig very deep.

validation on enemies - when defeat should not happen

Naked Defeat already does it?

In general I do not mind trying to integrate naked defeat, as long as I can make it optional. I will never make Naked Defeat part of a Framework with no option to work without that framework. 

TLDR: 
I have achaeron matter already on my to do list, but its research first. 
I already did the foundation work to make Naked Defeat beeing able to be started via mod events from external mods and continue to do that. Dunno yet if that is sufficient for achaeron.

33 minutes ago, DarklyNightly said:

compatibility with mods that use it

like?
I found 4. yamete, market and rescue. and something with DD on loverslab.
are there more?

And is there an LE version even? did not find any :(

I am in the process of writing a function for external events to start naked defeat that Scrab can integrate into Acheron if willing.
Rewriting Naked Defeats code to suit acherons event requirements I will and cannot do (no benefit for me and too much work sadly).

At the moment it should already be possible to be compatible with Acheron byDisabling Naked Defeats Bleedout Feature (remove player essential flag and set Defeat on Bleedout to 0%) Then Naked Defeat will only trigger on combat hits (critical hits without 0 HP reached) or surrender, while Acheron can handle Bleedout.

Anybody tried this? 

Version 4.93 - Patch

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, +Patch 4.81 (imporant!), +Patch 4.93)

----> updating from 4.90/4.91/4.92 -> remove old patch, install 4.93 (make sure you have Patch 4.81 and 4.80 Full still installed)

----> 4.92 from the forum thread is NOT required anymore
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload
- Enable Naked Defeat [   ]

- Save & Reload
- Play / Get Fucked

NEW FEATURE - DD Detection & Scenario (no DDe required)

- will detect heavy bondage and now start a special scenario where Devious Devices chooses all animations for poses and sex (which is sad, but the best I can do for now

---> scenario will only have sex and whipping and struggling out of the devices for now

---> with DDe you can still remove all DDs and also still add your custom DDe Outfits

COMBAT

- Reduced Script Load while calculating hits.

- Speeding up PlayerGetUp when "Followers protect" is on.

Dunno what I had in mind there...

- Added advanced detection for spells and weapons:

---> spells now have a chance to pierce armor and weapons too. Meaning you can be downed even without an item beeing stripped (but the chance is low)

---> Fire penetrates Clothing

---> Frost penetrates Light Armor (you all play bikini armor anyway, I bet :D)

---> Shock penetrates Heavy Armor

---> Shouts increase the strip chance in general

---> Arrows have a chance to pierce all types, but heavy is only 1% chance, light is 5% etc.

---> Maces penetrate heavy

---> Axes penetrate light

etc.

This is meant to make the game more interesting by making choices of which enemy to focus first etc.

Will make a more elaborate guide some day, its still all testing...

NEW: LagFix (experimental)

Check in MCM - System

Experimental. From what I learned this should reduce lag from "CrossHairReference" beeing active when "Activation Controls" are disabled.

The Fix will enable Activation during the Naked Defeat Scenario, so please just refrain yourself from using "E" (or activate hotkey for you").

I am on LE and did not notice any big difference, so maybe this is only an SE issue.

CHANGED: Followers

Removed the headtracking from Followers while beeing bound in some situations. It broke immersion for some of the idles (pillory for example).

CHANGED: Escape Game

Lowered the Chance of Severe Punishments a bit, so there should be more wiggling now and more breaks. in general more enjoyable bondage :DD

Added Grave Period for stuff like sex, whipping and bukkake, so it does not happen to fast in a row

CHANGED: Public Punishment

Added Grace Period after the events (thx for MsTee for the idea) which varies randomly and is shorter when the punishment was short

Will maybe add a slider for this in the future. For now if you set the Loop Time for Public Punishment to 10 seconds the normal grace period is between 200 and 400 seconds atm.

I accidently turned on the PublicPunishment % chance in the upper left corner. This was supposed to be only for NymBETA testing.

I will add more detailed display options for this in the future.

Fixed the slider value... aciddently set the loop time to a a possible max of 300, which will basically make the feature useless.

I suggest tick times between 10-15 seconds max. With the new grace period this should make things fun without beeing too heavy on the gameplay. Remember, if nobody is around, you will also lose exposure fast.

FIXED

- lots of minor issues and timings, still tidying up the stuff I did when learning scripting while writing the mod at the same time :D

- looping the Scenario after beeing free from furniture (hopefully this time)

- Player could hit himself with magic etc. and start defeat

- NoActors spawning during some Slavery Scenarios (its still WIP, sorry, have to add some civilian actors first for full support).

- persisent OpenMouth (hopefully this time)

- blur not going away on masturbation scenario

- remove "Tag 0X" Message on Sex Start. was meant to be only for NymBETA

IMPORTANT:

Also updated Front page / Mod Description

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

I cannot see anything irregular in your log.

How long did you wait after "You found a good spot and prepare for your fate..."?
In the log there are only some seconds before the game is closed. 

In any case, try this:

and then try again and wait for two minutes after "You found a good spot and prepare for your fate..." and then if nothing happens upload THAT log here. thx.

Holy shit this fix actually fixed the defeat aspect, thanks! I still however get bugs when incorporating simple slavery. Whenever I am sent to a place, the events just don't start. If I am sent to a bandit camp, then multiple bandits spawn in and then start attacking me after a little while. After I'm defeated, the defeat part of the mod doesn't active in this situation. Any idea what's going on there? Here's an updated log:

Papyrus.0.log