On 7/29/2021 at 2:35 PM, peterkenway said:

hey man, i'm in other places and all the events happened correctly, apparently it's only when i get stuck on the cross that this bug happens, in any other furniture it happens normally and i had another question, these furniture disappear after a while or stay on the map afterwards ? 

the last furniture you got tied to will stay until a new one is placed. there should only be one furniture in the game world at all times.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:35 PM, peterkenway said:

and i also wanted to ask if the mod is light weight ?

should be light weight, only 1 script is running (apart from MCM). 

6 hours ago, Anunya said:

Hey, so I triggered Naked Defeat with a bunch of followers in tow. One of them got tied up. He's lying on the ground, with his wrist tied behind his back.

hmm, all of them should be tied up :(
I check for the follower faction, maybe in this case it does not recognize the followers because of how they are managed (which follower framework do you use?) 

6 hours ago, Anunya said:

The ND scenario is done,  everyone is running around as normal but this one follower is still floating along on the ground tied up. Do you have any idea how to clear out the "I'm tied up" state from him?

this should also not happen, the poses of the NPC should reset at the end :(
Is this happening every time?

Maybe try to hit the Follower to make him stagger or ask him to use a chair or something. Anything that makes the follower animated should break the pose. Maybe when you go to sneak? or change between combat/non combat?

No idea other than that. NPC in Skyrim are the worst thing :D

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, all of them should be tied up :(
I check for the follower faction, maybe in this case it does not recognize the followers because of how they are managed (which follower framework do you use?) 

I use Nether's Follower Framework.

Yeah, it's a bit odd that they weren't all tied up. To be honest, I still get  a bit of weirdness with Naked Defeat and followers in various ways, but mostly I just accept it because I really like the core functionality of Naked Defeat.

In this case the problem was that the guy didn't get untied (in terms of animation, he moved around and talked normally) after Naked Defeat stopped doing its thing. The workaround/ fix turned out to be to dismiss the follower, go somewhere else and eventually call him back (i.e. a bit of time passed and there were some cell changes). By the time I called him back he was back to normal.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

should be light weight, only 1 script is running (apart from MCM). 

Thanks a lot for this great mod! I found the combination of the other defeat mods to be overload and less fun/playable.

For me, it's nice to see it kept simple as a combination of an incentive not to be defeated while reducing auto-reload fatality and completely diverting outcomes (some of these mods are available with the Simple Slavery integration).

I hope the guard inegration gets fixed like already incicated in the respective tooltip.

I'd like to request a MCM lockout option like in DD or rapetats. In the case of this mod, the MCM options could be just be able to be unlocked when the PC is in a city. This would enhance the combination of playable (i.e. not motivting to reload) and immersive (i.e. not simply changing the MCM options when the game intends enemy encounters to happen). Please only do take this as a humble, mere suggestion.

Edit: Do you have a voicepack requested yet, or is it too early since the mod is still wip? I didn't find a voice pack @DoubleCheeseburger @Executaball and @judge007 

Edited by BillyG
5 hours ago, BillyG said:

Thanks a lot for this great mod! I found the combination of the other defeat mods to be overload and less fun/playable.

For me, it's nice to see it kept simple as a combination of an incentive not to be defeated while reducing auto-reload fatality and completely diverting outcomes (some of these mods are available with the Simple Slavery integration).

I hope the guard inegration gets fixed like already incicated in the respective tooltip.

I'd like to request a MCM lockout option like in DD or rapetats. In the case of this mod, the MCM options could be just be able to be unlocked when the PC is in a city. This would enhance the combination of playable (i.e. not motivting to reload) and immersive (i.e. not simply changing the MCM options when the game intends enemy encounters to happen). Please only do take this as a humble, mere suggestion.

Edit: Do you have a voicepack requested yet, or is it too early since the mod is still wip? I didn't find a voice pack @DoubleCheeseburger @Executaball and @judge007 

A bug report: The "haircut" option doesn't seem to work with KS hairdos, or is this some mod conflict or script overload?

I confused the mods and mistakenly reported it in the "Public Whore" thread (sorry!), and there was already an answer from @HexBolt8 ... which essentially says what I expected, the hair overhauls change the hair id so much that it's seems to be nearly impossible to figure out what "bald" is.

6 hours ago, BillyG said:

I appreciate the suggestion, but something like this will not be implemented. I understand the need for this, but in the end it is only a superficial layer of protection that can easily be avoided by the player.

Cheating is part of a modded game, we have to restrain ourselves I guess :)

What bothers me more is how I can prevent that ppl just spam "forward stage" to come faster through defeat :D

6 hours ago, BillyG said:

my mod has no meaning full voice lines. Only the guard dialogue, that must be like 3 lines of dialogue. And they will be gone in the next major update (guard dialogue is just a messy shit, I will never touch that again).

With the new voicelines now a possibility I might consider adding dialogue to the mod at other places, but that is just another point on a very long list of to dos :(

27 minutes ago, BillyG said:

A bug report: The "haircut" option doesn't seem to work with KS hairdos, or is this some mod conflict or script overload?

I confused the mods and mistakenly reported it in the "Public Whore" thread (sorry!), and there was already an answer from @HexBolt8 ... which essentially says what I expected, the hair overhauls change the hair id so much that it's seems to be nearly impossible to figure out what "bald" is.

haircut is just a minor feature and leftover from Naked Dungeons. 
I will give it one more try to make it work well, maybe... just maybe or just leave it out :(

I was pointed to immersive fashion as a possible technical solution (equipping a bald wig or sth). I ll see. 

21 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I was pointed to immersive fashion as a possible technical solution (equipping a bald wig or sth). I ll see. 

Well, +1 (and because I won't implement it) for trying again :-) with a locked wig.

I'd not have expected that the option just a leftover, because the shaving option seems very fitting for this defeat mod to me. And it would leave a longer lasting visible cue after the event - otherwise it's just combat, win or defeat, repeat.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

haircut is just a minor feature and leftover from Naked Dungeons. 
I will give it one more try to make it work well, maybe... just maybe or just leave it out :(

I just had it fire recently myself (and it didn't work). I just hit ~ showracemenu and changed my character's haircut to a short one. It's the RP solution, but it works :)

On 7/7/2021 at 7:55 AM, Nymra said:

this is a problem that I cannot reproduce, it virtually never happened to me. The only reason I can think of why this happens is that some rare combination of events lead to Naked Defeat getting stuck somewhere. 
you could send me a papyrus log when this happens, maybe I can see something that helps me.

Btw: 

the mod always ends with a message like "YOur enemies will hunt you now. RUN!" 

this is the same script that removes godmode and defeat faction, so if this message appears you should be good.
so the question: DOES this message appear for you? (or any other?) 

I am also getting this same behavior.  When the character is knocked down, I see the "All is lost" message.  The character gets back up and starts fighting, but is in God Mode.  Also in the defeated faction (I presume) since nothing is hostile to the character.

I notice it started when the Chole follower from DCL was some distance away when the character was defeated.  She kept fighting instead of being knocked down simultaneously and then the character just stood up and was ready to fight again.

It might be worth putting in a MCM function to reset the faction and god mode.  I am using the SE version.

3 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

I am also getting this same behavior.  When the character is knocked down, I see the "All is lost" message.  The character gets back up and starts fighting, but is in God Mode.  Also in the defeated faction (I presume) since nothing is hostile to the character.

I notice it started when the Chole follower from DCL was some distance away when the character was defeated.  She kept fighting instead of being knocked down simultaneously and then the character just stood up and was ready to fight again.

It might be worth putting in a MCM function to reset the faction and god mode.  I am using the SE version.

hmm, basically this should never happen in the first place and I never had this issue for myself like ever... 
Followers beeing around is an interesting new detail maybe, even when I dont see how that would breakt he quest (yet, that is :D)

I will rework those parts of the mod anyway with new checks in place, so maybe this will already fix it.

Still no ETA on the next version tho, sorry.

can you add a percentage for how low hp has to be before your bleed out chance? when i get too high in lvl everyone gets destroyed in one attack most times. if you can add a chance for the enemies stun you on attack so even if they do no damage to you they can bang away IF they get lucky enough :P

12 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

can you add a percentage for how low hp has to be before your bleed out chance? when i get too high in lvl everyone gets destroyed in one attack most times. if you can add a chance for the enemies stun you on attack so even if they do no damage to you they can bang away IF they get lucky enough :P

I think the problem here is that your game is too easy :)

I might add a random chance of a single hit starting bleedout/defeat scenario even when at max HP (call it a critical hit with.... sexy consequences). If you set that to like 5% if would be like a 1 on a D20 like in roleplay games (or any value you want).

I will not bother with treshholds, I have very bad experiences with those from other mods and wont even bother to try, tho.

Also this will be possible to be built in the already existing code that handles the strip on hit functionality

Edited by Nymra

I had an issue where bleedout fired, but it didn't initiate anything afterward. The NPC attacking me exited combat and I was left in an infinite bleedout state. Technically I'm dead, but the since Defeat blocked the game reload, no enemies from that point forward attack me.

This has happened with two new games, after double checking all things in the mod description. The first time, I did get tied up, but I still was left in an infinite bleedout state.

EDIT: Re-read the FAQ. Just wanted to note I am using the latest version and the issue still happens.

Edited by XenoDrake
35 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I had an issue where bleedout fired, but it didn't initiate anything afterward. The NPC attacking me exited combat and I was left in an infinite bleedout state. Technically I'm dead, but the since Defeat blocked the game reload, no enemies from that point forward attack me.

This has happened with two new games, after double checking all things in the mod description. The first time, I did get tied up, but I still was left in an infinite bleedout state.

EDIT: Re-read the FAQ. Just wanted to note I am using the latest version and the issue still happens.

hmm, I start to believe this might be an SE exclusive problem. I have to check if anybody on LE reported it yet.

did you have a follower when it happened?

also please send me a papyrus.log file.

regarding bleedout:

the mod brings you out of bleedout by healing you. Maybe you have some other mod blocking health regeneration or sth? 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

hmm, I start to believe this might be an SE exclusive problem. I have to check if anybody on LE reported it yet.

regarding bleedout:

the mod brings you out of bleedout by healing you. Maybe you have some other mod blocking health regeneration or sth? 

I didn't have a follower both times. I'll have to reproduce the issue as I didn't have logging enabled. I'll get that log to you.

EDIT: Fortunately I had a MO2 backup of the setup, and can get back into my saves. :D Just give me a moment to find the point before I got attacked.

EDIT 2: 

Well it decided to crash this time. 50/50 chance that happens with this save.

If it helps to troubleshoot, what I find really odd is I would see the "find a safe place for things to come" red text happen every time the Pee and Fart mod triggers a Pee/Poop instance.

Pee and fart does have a guard penalty option btw, which I believe I have turned off.

If that triggered near enemies, I would get tied up and usually get a crash.

And yes, before you ask, Guard penalties is turned off in Naked Defeat afaik.

Papyrus.0.log

Crash_2021_8_6_22-34-13.txt

Edited by XenoDrake
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

regarding bleedout:

See above. I added the crash log. I wouldn't if not for the fact the crash log says the crash happens when I press the jump button which I was pressing rapidly while being raped by the wolf... I believe Naked Defeat is using that button to check for things.... Perhaps something to start there.

Perhaps there is a conflict that neither of us know about that is going on.

I'll try again and see if I can get a log for when the crash doesn't happen. I'll try with a human next.

EDIT: Attached is a log with a human interaction that seemingly triggered successfully, but now every enemy thinks I'm on their side (one of them yells "I'm on your side" when I attack them).... Whether this is a bleedout bug, essential bug, or faction bug I am unsure.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by XenoDrake
8 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

See above. I added the crash log. I wouldn't if not for the fact the crash log says the crash happens when I press the jump button which I was pressing rapidly while being raped by the wolf... I believe Naked Defeat is using that button to check for things.... Perhaps something to start there.

no, it does not use this button outside of the furniture bound scenario.

make sure you have no multiple keybinds to spacebar.

Also, never press anything rapidly without need, skyrim is already hanging from a cliff in its normal state.... (or is that some requirement by some of the sex mods? like SLSO???)

So no, nothing related to naked defeat, but maybe something wrong in your game. 

Perhaps there is a conflict that neither of us know about that is going on.

yeah, but sadly you have to find it :) 

the only method for you to really solve this is removing mods and see if the problems goes away in the process.

I would start by removing Pee and Fart, Toys ANY mod or option that changes scaling during sex (in my experience this is one of the most likely reasons for Sex CTD) 

check if your aroused version is up to date

remove whatever "whorecraft" is and yes, maybe rebind SLSO hotkeys or try without SLSO first.

Only when we know exactly which single mod is causing problems we have a chance of maybe solving the issue. 

EDIT: Attached is a log with a human interaction that seemingly triggered successfully, but now every enemy thinks I'm on their side (one of them yells "I'm on your side" when I attack them).... Whether this is a bleedout bug, essential bug, or faction bug I am unsuure

now this is something others seem to also experience. basically when Naked Defeat ends without a "run" message, you need to reload.

I hope I can find the cause for this, but maybe also the next script update solves this by itself hopefully. 

you can remove godmode with "tgm" command in console and remove the faction also via console I think (DefeatFaction) or via a mod like Skyrim Utility Mod (MCM -> Factions tab) 

not ideal I know...  

9 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

EDIT 2: 

Well it decided to crash this time. 50/50 chance that happens with this save.

like crash during Naked Defeat? Or in general? 

If it helps to troubleshoot,

I cannot troubleshoot this, I am not on SE and I have none of the mods installed, so I also have no chance of reproducing any of this. 

what I find really odd is I would see the "find a safe place for things to come" red text happen every time the Pee and Fart mod triggers a Pee/Poop instance.

this is not supposed to happen, something is just completly broken.

the only thing I can think of here: check your keybinds and see if you bound the surrender key twice with some other mod. (bind surrender to a key you never use for example)

I have no idea about Pee and Fart mod and how it works and I will not try to work it out :)

you could try to uninstall Pee and Fart or change its settings. Maybe the mod is just doing something that makes it incompatible with Naked Defeat. 

Pee and fart does have a guard penalty option btw, which I believe I have turned off.

And yes, before you ask, Guard penalties is turned off in Naked Defeat

this is unrelated in any case, your problems are with the Combat Rape scenario only it seems.

Edited by Nymra
3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I would start by removing Pee and Fart, Toys ANY mod or option that changes scaling during sex

Just an FYI, Toys never scales at all. Indeed, its fragile so I never use it.

Toys does offset heel height, but that's entirely different, and it only does that in LE, and not for Sexlab scenes since Sexlab has its own heel offset (and scaling for that matter).

Edited by VirginMarie
16 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Just an FYI, Toys never scales at all. Indeed, its fragile so I never use it.

Toys does offset heel height, but that's entirely different, and it only does that in LE, and not for Sexlab scenes since Sexlab has its own heel offset (and scaling for that matter).

I just looked at mods active in the log during the problematic parts, so he has something he can start with because it is a tiring process :(
I did not want to pinpoint random mods, that is all since I cannot reproduce it myself

On 8/6/2021 at 5:38 PM, Nymra said:

I think the problem here is that your game is too easy :)

I might add a random chance of a single hit starting bleedout/defeat scenario even when at max HP (call it a critical hit with.... sexy consequences). If you set that to like 5% if would be like a 1 on a D20 like in roleplay games (or any value you want).

I will not bother with treshholds, I have very bad experiences with those from other mods and wont even bother to try, tho.

Also this will be possible to be built in the already existing code that handles the strip on hit functionality

I always play on legendary soo it's only hard at first when one attack destroys you ,but if your smart ranged sneak attacks are best survival :P later you can face tank everything.

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

check if your aroused version is up to date

remove whatever "whorecraft" is and yes, maybe rebind SLSO hotkeys or try without SLSO first.

Only when we know exactly which single mod is causing problems we have a chance of maybe solving the issue. 

Aroused is updated but I was using Baka's Aroused Redux. I'm using the SLAX now on a new game. Trying to see if it helps.

I did look at the log and I noticed that Whorecraft was doing some weird things but afaik it's just checking for what happens like oral/vaginal and triggers experience or perks based on that. It may be problematic though. Might be worth looking into.

like crash during Naked Defeat? Or in general?

I figured you'd question this, as it may have made it seem like my install was unstable. No, I only get crashes when the "I fucked up" or "Find a safe place for the things to come" occurs, which from what you're explaining is happening in my game when it shouldn't.

the only thing I can think of here: check your keybinds and see if you bound the surrender key twice with some other mod. (bind surrender to a key you never use for example)

I have no idea about Pee and Fart mod and how it works and I will not try to work it out :)

you could try to uninstall Pee and Fart or change its settings. Maybe the mod is just doing something that makes it incompatible with Naked Defeat. 

this is unrelated in any case, your problems are with the Combat Rape scenario only it seems.

I would think it was a keybind, but the message "Find a safe place for the things to come" doesn't just happen when I manually trigger the Pee and Fart mod. It happens whenever the mod triggers its event on its own.

I have uninstalled it in my new game, so I'll see if the issue still occurs. It could be a straight up conflict with Pee and Fart, which I wonder.

Edited by XenoDrake

So, I've installed every required mod (through Vortex, as I find it to be the easiest - in case it isn't optimal however I decided to note that I use it here) and I think I've got the proper animation override boxes ticked for both this and ZAZ (ZAZ's is not ticked, DD's is), however whenever I go into bleedout the animations never trigger. Usually I just sit there for a few seconds, stand up, DD devices are put on the character, but after a few seconds it just says "Your enemies will hunt you know, run!" I am still hearing the noises associated with the animations however the animations themselves are not playing. I decided to post my mod list in the load order I have it in to see if you or anyone else can weed out the problems I'm having here. Sorry to inconvenience you, but I'm not finding any solutions elsewhere. Thank you for your time!

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLab Aroused.esm

Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esp

Devious Devices - Expansion.esp

Jail Rape.esp

Simply Slavery.esp

Naked Defeat.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp 

Rape Tattoes.esp

Fade Tatties.esp

ZAP Furniture Placer.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SKYUI_SE.esp

Slave Tats.esp

On 7/7/2021 at 3:55 PM, Nymra said:

The mod always ends with a message like "YOur enemies will hunt you now. RUN!" 

this is the same script that removes godmode and defeat faction, so if this message appears you should be good.
so the question: DOES this message appear for you? (or any other?) 

On 8/6/2021 at 3:47 AM, Nymra said:

hmm, basically this should never happen in the first place and I never had this issue for myself like ever... 
Followers beeing around is an interesting new detail maybe, even when I dont see how that would breakt he quest (yet, that is :D)

I will rework those parts of the mod anyway with new checks in place, so maybe this will already fix it.

Still no ETA on the next version tho, sorry.

I am now also seeing this behaviour (only "All is lost" message. No other messags anymore).  PC gets back up after defeat and starts fighting and is in God mode. SE version.

It was working perfectly before. I am not sure what exactly has changed since then. One thing is I updated from SexLab Beta 8 to Beta 9 and now have two followers with me (Jenassa and a Immersive Wench from a Nexus Mod (both managed by AFT)) vs. before I was alone or with Sofia (a Nexus standalone follower mod).

Edited by Gudulba