16 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I just quote you because I need your help.

I want to make a DAR Animation folder for Naked Defeat. I'm not sure if this is intended, but, when my character is defeated, she sneaks by herself, I found this a little weird (maybe related to how Attack Behavior Revamp works), but, if I use Roreta's Stamina Low Health conditional idle, and the sneak idle animation 1 by DualSun, it looks like a "female defeat on knees" idle, and its cool!

So, I need your help to understand how Naked Defeat works, so I can make a DAR condition file for Naked Defeat that triggers these animations during the defeat state. What file in the esp file makes the player enter into de defeat state and pacifies the enemies?

oy,... this is a nice idea but also a complicated matter, hmm.

Currently (and sadly) there are like 3 different methods for playing idles, 2 original ones and my new one and I dont know which one will stay in the next version.

I m not really happy with how the idles are played and want to add a completly new method too with some FNIS code. 
So I m not sure if its worth putting work into it right now. Even the sneak thing I want to remove and replace with a crawl or more suitable other walk idle via FNIS code directly (replacing the standard anims like PCEA2 does)

EDIT:

forgot to really answer straight...

its all in the "Calmquest" that is in nade_calmquest script. 

some idles are in the ESP (calmquest) as "Knockdown" Idles

Some are in the nade_configquest script (under poses)

some are added by Naked Defeat itself in the Confiqquest (ESP) -> DefeatPoses I think. 

Edited by Nymra

I was testing the mod yesterday and i encountered some problems.

I think this issues are script based and should also apply on LE.

1. If Follower Rape is enabled, the Sequence is broken.
    1. If the Bandits are start raping the Follower the Script looks to go forward and stops the animation with the player.
  2. Sometimes the Sex is also just cancled with a force of the ZAP wiggling position
  3. Golden Shower has excatly the sampe problem.
  4. ZAP positions are changing like ever second

For me it looks loke the Script is going forward without waiting for the sexlab scene finished. I see this in the Debug Traces that the ZAP Pos command is called and depending on the scenario already the message "you are fucked" is popping up before the debug message that the animation ends. it's more stable without the follower.

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

I was testing the mod yesterday and i encountered some problems.

I think this issues are script based and should also apply on LE.

1. If Follower Rape is enabled, the Sequence is broken.
    1. If the Bandits are start raping the Follower the Script looks to go forward and stops the animation with the player.
  2. Sometimes the Sex is also just cancled with a force of the ZAP wiggling position
  3. Golden Shower has excatly the sampe problem.
  4. ZAP positions are changing like ever second

For me it looks loke the Script is going forward without waiting for the sexlab scene finished. I see this in the Debug Traces that the ZAP Pos command is called and depending on the scenario already the message "you are fucked" is popping up before the debug message that the animation ends. it's more stable without the follower.

hmm, strange. Follower testing worked flawless for me. 
But in my long playthrough I focussed on other things, so maybe something escaped me.

I am working on the next version, but I cannot invest much time atm :(

hmm, does this happen also without follower?

this is strange, the script should enforce the same position all the time.

so you say all 4 points only happen with a follower also beeing raped and never when the PC is solo?

Edited by Nymra

it also happens if the PC is solo but less often.

i try to disable EEF maybe the follower Framework interfers somehow.

As far as i understood, the mod is compatible with Naked Defeat(ofc with disabled Defeat option). because it's alsor unning in the background. All other Defeat mods are uninstalled

3 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

it also happens if the PC is solo but less often.

that is strange indeed. I ran Naked Defeat for months now on my Test Playthrough without having any of these issues even once. 
For me Sex scenes are only interrupted/ended early when:
- there are no aggressors around

- no suitable sextags

- no sexleb eligible actors (for example some from Skyrim underground)

I will make some testruns surrounding the follower option and see if I can reproduce your issues. 

3 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

i try to disable EEF maybe the follower Framework interfers somehow.

As far as i understood, the mod is compatible with Naked Defeat(ofc with disabled Defeat option). because it's alsor unning in the background. All other Defeat mods are uninstalled

it should be. Naked Defeat only looks for the CurrentfollowerFaction and then puts all followers into a victims group. Only the first out of this group is then used for scenes.

I wanted to try to outsource the whole followerhandling into its own quest anyway to make my scripts less messy, hmm. 

hm after disabling EFF and cleaning the save afterwards it works now pretty stable.

I also think it has rly something to do with the amount of possible actors and a follower. I had 2 male and 1 female bandit  and this coud maybe cause some issues.

Only 1 recommendation, can you change the text for the follower rape to follower(or follower name) gets fucked. makes the messages more clear.

5 hours ago, coffeeink said:

hm after disabling EFF and cleaning the save afterwards it works now pretty stable.

I also think it has rly something to do with the amount of possible actors and a follower. I had 2 male and 1 female bandit  and this coud maybe cause some issues.

Only 1 recommendation, can you change the text for the follower rape to follower(or follower name) gets fucked. makes the messages more clear.

Yeah, even if EFF is a mod with BSA files, it has multiple incompatibilities (personal experience).

Is a good follower mod, more stable than AFT and NFF, but, also, it has multiple incompatibilities with other mods that has similar functions, for example, Simple Offence Suppression: If you disable/set to 0 all the friendly fire options on EFF, for some strange reason it will override Simple Offence Suppression, disabling it too (Why? because we are playing a Bethesda game, that's why). Other incompatibility that I found is SexLab Defeat, making NPCs still in combat (sometimes, not always) even with the SexLab Stop Combat AddOn for SL Defeat (due a script lag), and I haven't tested EFF with Naked Defeat, currently I'm using iAFT (Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks) and I haven't got problems (yet).

Ironically, from all the follower mods, is the only one fully compatible with Combat Gameplay Overhaul (the other follower mods has AI conflicts with CGO, disabling melee combat for male NPCs or disabling CGO dodge for all the NPCs, but... why? It's a Bethesda game). You should take in mind the different mods that edits AI, and test different follower mods (and combat mods too), since they change things in NPC AI, something that has effect on Sex Combat mods and Dodge mods too, and, currently, the favorite Nexus mods on SexLab users are Wildcat, Inpa Sekiro, AFT (original and Immersive), EFF, TK Dodge and Ultimate Dodge, but those mods work together in different ways, and you should think your build with SexLab mods thinking in the AI changes that they do. In the case of Ultimate Combat is more complicated, since, as you can read on Naked Defeat description, it brokes a lot of things in ZAZ and Whipping mods, so is not recommendable to use Ultimate Combat with Sex Combat and Devious mods.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:13 PM, Nymra said:

oy,... this is a nice idea but also a complicated matter, hmm.

Currently (and sadly) there are like 3 different methods for playing idles, 2 original ones and my new one and I dont know which one will stay in the next version.

I m not really happy with how the idles are played and want to add a completly new method too with some FNIS code. 
So I m not sure if its worth putting work into it right now. Even the sneak thing I want to remove and replace with a crawl or more suitable other walk idle via FNIS code directly (replacing the standard anims like PCEA2 does)

EDIT:

forgot to really answer straight...

its all in the "Calmquest" that is in nade_calmquest script. 

some idles are in the ESP (calmquest) as "Knockdown" Idles

Some are in the nade_configquest script (under poses)

some are added by Naked Defeat itself in the Confiqquest (ESP) -> DefeatPoses I think. 

Ok, I'll test this, currently I'm going to start a new game for testing propurses, since I got a problem with ABR/CGO (AI issues), so, I'm using vanilla combat with Wildcat, so, I hope I can find an easy way for the combat surrender (Actually, I think that using DAR over FNIS is a more viable way, since DAR doesn't need FNIS and Nemesis, and is more simple and easy to config). I'll post my results soon.

Sorry for the double comment, I accidentally cliced on Submit Reply in the other comment, lol.

No link for this hard requirement?  Zaz Animation Pack 8

Also, Dragonborn in Distress should be a potential conflicting mod as it's also a defeat/slavery mod. 

It might be possible to make your mod as a "handoff" from Sexlab Defeat after the initial rapes from Sexlab Defeat are finished in much the same manner as it hands off to Simple Slavery, maybe possibly set in a location elsewhere and maybe handoff into Simple Slavery.   Think of it as the "breaking period before being sold off as a slave"   
Think of it as the "breaking period before being sold off as a slave"   Basically as the middleman between Sexlab Defeat and Simple Slavery.  It could work that way or as a standalone defeat mod. 

Edited by Celedhring
8 hours ago, Celedhring said:

No link for this hard requirement?  Zaz Animation Pack 8

yes, sorry. I forgot to update the links when I release SE version.

I will do that when I find the time (which is still not alot atm sadly)

Also, Dragonborn in Distress should be a potential conflicting mod as it's also a defeat/slavery mod. 

I noted that all Defeat mods are incompatible I think on the OP, but I will update the list toegether with the links for more clarification

It might be possible to make your mod as a "handoff" from Sexlab Defeat after the initial rapes from Sexlab Defeat are finished in much the same manner as it hands off to Simple Slavery, maybe possibly set in a location elsewhere and maybe handoff into Simple Slavery.   Think of it as the "breaking period before being sold off as a slave"   Think of it as the "breaking period before being sold off as a slave"   Basically as the middleman between Sexlab Defeat and Simple Slavery.  It could work that way or as a standalone defeat mod. 

no. This is too much work and SL defeat is broken beyond repair, so it is wasted effort to try and work with it that way. the mod will never be installed on my profiles ever again :(

basically I hope that we soon have a new standard of defeat mods. I think between Naked Defeat and Yamete everything should be covered so that we no longer need the old mods. 

8 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Ok, I'll test this, currently I'm going to start a new game for testing propurses, since I got a problem with ABR/CGO (AI issues), so, I'm using vanilla combat with Wildcat, so, I hope I can find an easy way for the combat surrender (Actually, I think that using DAR over FNIS is a more viable way, since DAR doesn't need FNIS and Nemesis, and is more simple and easy to config). I'll post my results soon.

Sorry for the double comment, I accidentally cliced on Submit Reply in the other comment, lol.

I see DAR developing rapidly but I stopped using it because of the animation limit problem (which now seem to be fixed, so I could try and test it again finally). 
But you are right, since many ppl use it anyway, mabye I can dive into it and get an even better/easier solution for my poses/idles to work with.

I ll look into it. Also I m quite curious with what you can come up with and will definatly test it when you are willing to share. 

Suggestion / Feature Request:

It would be cool to have a toggle or slider for your stolen stuff (especially gold) to disappear over time. In some playthroughs, I think it'd be nice that you can't return three weeks later to recover all your stuff because it's been sold/ spent.

If that falls into the "that's overcomplicating what's supposed to be a simple mod" bucket, no worries. Just a thought :)

On a separate note - and I don't know if it's deliberate or not, but it's cool nonetheless - it's a nice touch that the people who defeated you use your equipment against you if you come back to fight them later. Nice touch :)

Edited by Anunya
10 minutes ago, Azure1873 said:

I'm having an issue with golden showers pee being invisible. The animation works fine though.

Is there something I need to turn on or install elsewhere to get it working?

When I asked the question a while ago I believe the answer was something like "the golden showers rely on functionality from outside of Naked Defeat, and those particles are not very visible."

If there's a better answer, I'd like to hear it too :)

43 minutes ago, Azure1873 said:

I'm having an issue with golden showers pee being invisible. The animation works fine though.

Is there something I need to turn on or install elsewhere to get it working?

yes, I failed to include the AnimObject for PEE in Naked Defeat ESP. 
it is from my Nymra SLAL pack, sorry. 
you can install Nymra Slal and delete the meshes if you like, the ESP would work like a patch to make the pee visible. 

(Nymra SLAL is in the LE section. the ESP is compatible with SE tho) 

Edited by Nymra
6 hours ago, Anunya said:

What is DAR?

Dynamic Animation Replacer.

Its a SKSE plugin that allows the game to handle multiple animation replacers via file structure with simple command language (the same as CK) to set conditions. In other words, any animation from vanilla or mods can have multiple versions of the same named animation, but they will be triggered by different conditions. This plugin doesn't requires FNIS or Nemesis, and DAR can work together with them.

Here is an example: Dynamic Combat Module is a simple plugin that unlocks additional attacks for all the weapons (melee attacks for bow, 3-hit attacks for greatsword, 3 different sprint attacks, etc.), and the video in the mod description has a link for some weapon animation sets that you can use, those sets uses Dynamic Animation Replacer to trigger their animations. Other examples that uses DAR are EVG Conditional Idles (Injury, exhaustion, cold, nudity, etc.), Stances - Dynamic Animation Sets (stances system, just like Nioh, and it has an add-on for combat gameplay, and not being just cosmetic, and the mod itself don't have animations, so you are free to add your personal preferences), and Animated Armoury - DAR version (this is a scriptless/light script version of AA by the same author, NickNak).

The biggest DAR mods are SkySA by Distar66 and Attack Behavior Revamp by BOTuser (with Nemesis as hard requirement for both), and we have a DAR add-on for Combat Gameplay Overhaul too, the Dark Souls Animated Armoury (praise tha' sun and GIT GUD). There are many other mods that uses DAR, and here in LoversLab we have DAR versions of SL Aroused Idles and Live Action (this one adds multiple animations, thinking on what mods do you use), and most of DAR mods are scriptless, you just have to wait some minutes to let those animations to load on the game (this varies, depending in how many animations you have loaded).

On 7/2/2021 at 6:26 AM, Nymra said:

I see DAR developing rapidly but I stopped using it because of the animation limit problem (which now seem to be fixed, so I could try and test it again finally). 
But you are right, since many ppl use it anyway, mabye I can dive into it and get an even better/easier solution for my poses/idles to work with.

I ll look into it. Also I m quite curious with what you can come up with and will definatly test it when you are willing to share. 

At this moment, I haven't got luck (yet). Looks like the conditions are different depending on the script executing at that moment, and the conditions probably has to do with the Magic Effects or Spells executing (I think the Move In or Move Out effect is the one that triggers the combat stop for all the characters in the area, I need more testing). Last night I was getting problems with ZAZ, because my character wasn't able to draw her weapon, and the damn bounds were screwed everything (I have a potato end laptop, so, my game is souls-like but in lag, lol), I forgot that I can disable the bounds in ZAZ haha.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

How does one "delete the meshes"?

Is that something you do in SSEEdit? And if so, how?

you can install the SE version of Nymra SLAL, I think one is in the Support Thread somewhere.

if you dont want my awesome animations :P

sorry, my description wasnt accurate:

delete the folders "Meshes/actors" and "SLanims"

Edited by Nymra
12 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you can install the SE version of Nymra SLAL, I think one is in the Support Thread somewhere.

There is a SE version of your SLAL pack? :0

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I do want your awesome animations. I have the Nymra SLAL Forced Foreplay pack already and I am pleased with it :)

41 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I just went looking and here it is: 

... no idea whether it works or not, since I just found it :)

Hmmm... that's the LE version, and, as Nymra said, the SE pack is somewhere in the support threat comments... I'm very lazzy to search it, damn it, lol.

EDIT: I hate myself, for some reasion I opened the main mod page and not the post link.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
Because I wanted
4 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Hmmm... that's the LE version, and, as Nymra said, the SE pack is somewhere in the support threat comments... I'm very lazzy to search it, damn it, lol.

Should be a link to post #108 of the thread, which has the SE version attached.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Thanks for the response!

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

I just went looking and here it is: 

... no idea whether it works or not, since I just found it :)

Thanks! I will give this a try :)