After a long break:

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 1 (PATCH)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.
- Install it and let it overwrite your last defeat version 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

Changelog:

CalmSpell (AllegianceQuest):
- added a second layer of calming spell to catch actors that spawn DURING the defeat scenario
- this will restart a quest called AllegianceQuest (debugs still visible for now, sorry) and that will calm newly spawned enemies
- added multiple checks to make sure the mod shuts down correctly 
- removed the defeat faction the player was added to since this new feature makes it unnecessary (hopefully)
- first tests were promising. MAYBE some actors that spawn right next to you might still attack you for a short time until the quest kicks in (depending on how responsive your game is)

General:
- rule out some actors (FEC mod compatibility)
- moaning should play victim sounds now (before it just played normal vanilla sex sounds)
- improved overall timing and idles
- defeat binds no longer have ZAP keywords (do not break idles and allow combat after escaping)
- improved expressions played
- toggle for godmode during defeat

- alot of stuff that I forgot...

Keybinds:
- improved how the keybinds work 
- you can only surrender while in combat now among other improvements

Golden showers/Pee
- no more pee effect in furnitures when "Forced bathing" is set to 0% 

Whipping: 
- teleport whipper to PC when too far away
- play sexlab moan on hit

Furnitures: 
- more furnitures for different enemies (Trolls/Giants)
- add random difficulty for furniture (missing MCM toggle) - this means it can be easier at times to escape than your normal setting (will be further improved over time)
- toggle to delete last furniture

Combat:
- Critical Defea: when you use combat strip and are hit, there is now an additional chance to start Defeat Scenario (1st dice roll: combat strip chance -> 2nd dice roll: critical defeat chance)
- sexlab victim moan on hit in combat (toggle in MCM Extras
)

BETA Testing:

If you want to help me with testing, see if you have mods installed that add actors randomly (Sexlab Pheromones, Sands of time and other random enemy spawners) and tune them to fire more often (alot more often) and see if Naked Defeat suceeds in calming them.

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 1 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z

Edited by Nymra

Hi How are you doing??? Can you sum up what is the difference between defeat and having Sanguine debauchery and simple slavery with  Defeat Vs Naked Defeat SE???

Also when your defeated is it very similar to Defeat??? When the person is straining the character and you have a mini game, and you push him off you, does it have that??? If not, then what it does have???

@Nymra

Edited by Savior123
2 hours ago, Savior123 said:

Hi How are you doing??? Can you sum up what is the difference between defeat and having Sanguine debauchery and simple slavery with  Defeat Vs Naked Defeat SE???

you can have simple slavery and SD+ also with Naked Defeat.

Defeat is buggy, outdated and no longer maintained.

Defeat has player rapes NPC and NPC rapes NPC, Naked Defeat has not.

You can use both mods alongside each other, just disable NPC rapes player in Defeat. 

2 hours ago, Savior123 said:

Also when your defeated is it very similar to Defeat??? When the person is straining the character and you have a mini game, and you push him off you, does it have that??? If not, then what it does have???

I dont have a struggle game since they are gamey and immersion breaking.

I have a simple escape game at the end of the rape tho (which does not require button spam...) 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

you can have simple slavery and SD+ also with Naked Defeat.

Defeat is buggy, outdated and no longer maintained.

Defeat has player rapes NPC and NPC rapes NPC, Naked Defeat has not.

You can use both mods alongside each other, just disable NPC rapes player in Defeat. 

I dont have a struggle game since they are gamey and immersion breaking.

I have a simple escape game at the end of the rape tho (which does not require button spam...) 

Im sorry Baka Defeat. lol, he had updated it.  I'll try it out and see. When they escape does it show the animation??? 

Edited by Savior123
On 9/9/2021 at 6:32 PM, Nymra said:

After a long break:

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 1 (PATCH)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.
- Install it and let it overwrite your last defeat version 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

Changelog:

CalmSpell (AllegianceQuest):
- added a second layer of calming spell to catch actors that spawn DURING the defeat scenario
- this will restart a quest called AllegianceQuest (debugs still visible for now, sorry) and that will calm newly spawned enemies
- added multiple checks to make sure the mod shuts down correctly 
- removed the defeat faction the player was added to since this new feature makes it unnecessary (hopefully)
- first tests were promising. MAYBE some actors that spawn right next to you might still attack you for a short time until the quest kicks in (depending on how responsive your game is)

General:
- rule out some actors (FEC mod compatibility)
- moaning should play victim sounds now (before it just played normal vanilla sex sounds)
- improved overall timing and idles
- defeat binds no longer have ZAP keywords (do not break idles and allow combat after escaping)
- improved expressions played
- toggle for godmode during defeat

- alot of stuff that I forgot...

Keybinds:
- improved how the keybinds work 
- you can only surrender while in combat now among other improvements

Golden showers/Pee
- no more pee effect in furnitures when "Forced bathing" is set to 0% 

Whipping: 
- teleport whipper to PC when too far away
- play sexlab moan on hit

Furnitures: 
- more furnitures for different enemies (Trolls/Giants)
- add random difficulty for furniture (missing MCM toggle) - this means it can be easier at times to escape than your normal setting (will be further improved over time)
- toggle to delete last furniture

Combat:
- Critical Defea: when you use combat strip and are hit, there is now an additional chance to start Defeat Scenario (1st dice roll: combat strip chance -> 2nd dice roll: critical defeat chance)
- sexlab victim moan on hit in combat (toggle in MCM Extras
)

BETA Testing:

If you want to help me with testing, see if you have mods installed that add actors randomly (Sexlab Pheromones, Sands of time and other random enemy spawners) and tune them to fire more often (alot more often) and see if Naked Defeat suceeds in calming them.

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 1 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z 305.64 kB · 55 downloads

I tried the patch but something isn't right.  I started a new game to test, starting location was Raven Rock.  

I left town and went to the farm where 3 ash spawn attack Veloth, got defeated and everything seemed to be working fine.

As the first scene was playing out, the ash spawn became aggressive and attacked Veloth, this kept happening while the next two scenes played out.

After three scenes I was put on the Cross and Veloth managed to finally kill the last Ash Spawn.

However after I managed to free myself, I went off to find something else to fight and for a moment I saw the enemy dot on my compass.

A second later I saw the notification that the AllegainceQuest started and the hostiles went calm.

I was able to walk up and kill them and move on.  Next enemy same thing momentary blip on the compass AllegianceQuest started.

But this time after I killed one enemy I saw the AllegianceQuest end then start again.

I didn't have Papyrus logging on so don't have a log right now.  Will test again in the morning with logging on and post if the same thing happens again.

5 hours ago, Savior123 said:

Im sorry Baka Defeat. lol, he had updated it.  I'll try it out and see. When they escape does it show the animation??? 

Baka Defeat is no different. All Defeat versions I tried are basically unplayable :(

When they escape does it show the animation??? 

I have no idea what you mean with that

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I tried the patch but something isn't right.  I started a new game to test, starting location was Raven Rock.  

I left town and went to the farm where 3 ash spawn attack Veloth, got defeated and everything seemed to be working fine.

As the first scene was playing out, the ash spawn became aggressive and attacked Veloth, this kept happening while the next two scenes played out.

After three scenes I was put on the Cross and Veloth managed to finally kill the last Ash Spawn.

However after I managed to free myself, I went off to find something else to fight and for a moment I saw the enemy dot on my compass.

A second later I saw the notification that the AllegainceQuest started and the hostiles went calm.

I was able to walk up and kill them and move on.  Next enemy same thing momentary blip on the compass AllegianceQuest started.

But this time after I killed one enemy I saw the AllegianceQuest end then start again.

I didn't have Papyrus logging on so don't have a log right now.  Will test again in the morning with logging on and post if the same thing happens again.

currently infighting between NPC can still happen. I wanted to see if I can also put an end to that, tho. 

For the allegiance quest starting out of nowhere: 

if that happens, go to MCM and check in System if "Calmquest" is on stage 500 or stage 1000. 

If its stage 500 something went wrong and naked defeat did not end like it should. I suspect something on Special Edition is causing this to happen since I never had something similar in LE, this makes it very hard to troubleshoot :(

When you escape and see a message "Your enemies will hunt you now, run" the allegiance quest should no longer start. 

I am working on the next beta and do some more testing tho. thx for the feedback. 

On 9/3/2021 at 8:51 PM, Someone92 said:

Knockdown / Bleedout, sheathing their weapons, message go to new locations, started attacking again for 5-10 seconds before stopping combat again, then after a few seconds the "You are fucked" sequence started.

Tried it three times.

First time they started attacking after bleedout, in the second or third time only the summoned familiar kept attacking me, the rest ran out of the castle.

Every time after escaping from the device the message "there are no humans nearby" appeared. In the third attempt I was right next to a female NPC.

Papyrus.0.log 961.21 kB · 1 download

sorry, I thought I answered you already.

try the latest beta, it should fix the problem with enemies remaining hostile.

as for the message: "there are no humans nearby" only plays when there are only animals found nearby. 

Make sure you have toggled ON "allow female aggressors" in the MCM?!

also make sure your search radius is big enough. the mod scans for actors in the radius when it first starts (after bleedout or on surrender key).

When the message appears, the mod is already ending, so it might be the female was further away before. 

Only female enemies is definatly a special scenario, I will take a look at my logic when I have time, maybe there is a gap somewhere. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

as for the message: "there are no humans nearby" only plays when there are only animals found nearby. 

Make sure you have toggled ON "allow female aggressors" in the MCM?!

Interestingly, the issue that (female) NPCs are mistakenly identified as creatures is an issue the Yamete developer has as well:

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Interestingly, the issue that (female) NPCs are mistakenly identified as creatures is an issue the Yamete developer has as well:

Naked Defeat Checks for Sexlab Gender. Creatures are "2", females are "1" and males are "0". I dont see how any mod can dodge this, hmm.

I will see if I can add a debug trace specifically for that, but looking at the code it already seems to be in place. So in the papyrus log for Naked defeat you should be able to see with which gender an NPC is scanned.

[09/03/2021 - 08:33:21PM] NAKED DEFEAT: SortActors START
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:21PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 1647.803101
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:21PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersA #0: Bandit Defender (race=Redguard, human=TRUE, humanoid=TRUE, sex=0, gender=1)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:21PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 748.272156
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:22PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersA #1: Bandit Ranger (race=Redguard, human=TRUE, humanoid=TRUE, sex=0, gender=1)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:22PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 1516.027344
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:22PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersA #2: Bandit Ranger (race=IMPERIAL, human=TRUE, humanoid=TRUE, sex=0, gender=1)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:22PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 1501.941650
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:22PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersA #3: Bandit Ranger (race=IMPERIAL, human=TRUE, humanoid=TRUE, sex=0, gender=1)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:22PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 1845.812744
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:23PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersB #0: Bandit Ranger (race=Nord, human=TRUE, humanoid=TRUE, sex=0, gender=1)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:23PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 1707.482788
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:23PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersB #1: Bandit Berserker (race=Nord, human=TRUE, humanoid=TRUE, sex=0, gender=1)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:23PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 3526.071533
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:24PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersB #2: Farmer (race=Dark Elf, human=TRUE, humanoid=TRUE, sex=0, gender=0)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:24PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 8125.062012
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:24PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesARace #Wolves
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:24PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesA #0: wolf (race=wolf, human=False, humanoid=False, sex=0, gender=2)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:24PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 9788.079102
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:25PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesA #1: wolf (race=wolf, human=False, humanoid=False, sex=0, gender=2)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:25PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance too far: 10426.779297
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:25PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Actor is too far away: [lvlpredatorscript < (000DC599)>]
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:25PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 8007.160645
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:25PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesA #2: wolf (race=wolf, human=False, humanoid=False, sex=0, gender=2)
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:25PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Distance: 9861.526367
[09/03/2021 - 08:33:25PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesA #3: wolf (race=wolf, human=False, humanoid=False, sex=0, gender=2)

this part tells me that it seems all genders are sorted correctly. the only male is the dark elf falmer (0), all bandits seem to be female (1), the wolves are animals (2)

this is true for all checks in this log file. 

so, my health hits 0, the whole sequence starts, i'm bound, on the floor, armor still equipped, the hobble and bound animations are playing correctly, i get the "i'm fucked" message, and nothing happens for a few seconds, then my game crashes *i assume the animation is about to start when my game crashes because it will say an animation is about to play, followed with a crash* i'm using the SSE version, idk why i was brought here when i wanted to make a post

Edited by MissyMarzy
3 hours ago, MissyMarzy said:

so, my health hits 0, the whole sequence starts, i'm bound, on the floor, armor still equipped, the hobble and bound animations are playing correctly, i get the "i'm fucked" message, and nothing happens for a few seconds, then my game crashes *i assume the animation is about to start when my game crashes because it will say an animation is about to play, followed with a crash* i'm using the SSE version, idk why i was brought here when i wanted to make a post

Did you run FNIS and/or Nemesis?

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

Baka Defeat is no different. All Defeat versions I tried are basically unplayable :(

I have no idea what you mean with that

Does the animation show when you escape the grasp on the NPC, So when you go to a DBNO state, and the character tries to take hold of you, does it shows the animation that you escaped???? or you just get up like nothing happened???

On 9/11/2021 at 6:33 PM, MissyMarzy said:

what hobble and bound animations? there are bound, but no hobble animations.

Are you wearing any DDs? 

make sure sex animations work in other mods/outside naked defeat. make sure you have Sexlab setup correctly and make sure you have animations tagged with "aggressive".

If you use creatures, make sure they work... etc. etc. 

you could post a papyrus log (make sure sexlab debug is ON) so we might see what happened last before crash. 

15 hours ago, Savior123 said:

Does the animation show when you escape the grasp on the NPC, So when you go to a DBNO state, and the character tries to take hold of you, does it shows the animation that you escaped???? or you just get up like nothing happened???

what is DBNO state?! 

Bleedout?

I m sorry but I really do not understand what you ask me. Maybe just try the mod on a copy paste profile in your hopefully MO2 mod organizer and see yourself ?

18 hours ago, Grumbrum said:

The moan on hit is a nice feature. However, could you add a timeout of, say, 1 or 2 seconds so that it does not sound like a chorus of moans when the player character gets a lot of hits?

currently you can try to lower the chance for the MoanOnHit (30% or 50%) and decrease the moans played in such situations.

But you are right, a timeout would be still helpfull (and I already added one in the MoanOnHit during whip, lol :D) 

next beta then!

36 minutes ago, Savior123 said:

Is this the right one????

please, can you read and just compare numbers? 8+ is 8+ in all languages I guess...

I try to answer all posts, but I might change that when I feel like ppl are just lazy.

The packs of ZAP 8+ can be found here:

ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3 : https://mega.nz/#!WEgGDaCa!wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I
ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT Rev3 https://mega.nz/#!7ZQjmABY!5slFVs_5YB7DphHCrd2m1nzDTiIwpFoLyRKq6WUt6ek

On 9/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, Nymra said:

currently infighting between NPC can still happen. I wanted to see if I can also put an end to that, tho. 

For the allegiance quest starting out of nowhere: 

if that happens, go to MCM and check in System if "Calmquest" is on stage 500 or stage 1000. 

If its stage 500 something went wrong and naked defeat did not end like it should. I suspect something on Special Edition is causing this to happen since I never had something similar in LE, this makes it very hard to troubleshoot :(

When you escape and see a message "Your enemies will hunt you now, run" the allegiance quest should no longer start. 

I am working on the next beta and do some more testing tho. thx for the feedback. 

Okay so I started a new game with papyrus logging and ND worked as it should.  So must have been a glitch last time. 

All is well.

Great mod.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

Can you install Skyrim for me?  ?

yes, no problem.
Download AnyDesk Remote Desktop and follow my instructions.

Dont forget to also open your BitCoin Wallet and leave all required passworts in a txt.file on your desktop so I can solve all compatibility problems that might come up with that kind of software (it is known that crypto currencies can lead to papyrus script malfunctioning, you kno?) ?

Edited by Nymra