So I started a new game and now when a whipping scene is supposed to start (as per the debug info), no one shows up and actual whips. I keep getting debug messages that say "your resistance decreased" (or something similar), but there's no whipping or anything, and the captor's not there.

Does anyone have any ideas where I should start looking for the problem? Is it a setting somewhere that I missed?

I added the SLAL animations just from the post above this one, and a sound replacer for whipping... in case that makes a difference.

9 minutes ago, Anunya said:

So I started a new game and now when a whipping scene is supposed to start (as per the debug info), no one shows up and actual whips. I keep getting debug messages that say "your resistance decreased" (or something similar), but there's no whipping or anything, and the captor's not there.

Does anyone have any ideas where I should start looking for the problem? Is it a setting somewhere that I missed?

I added the SLAL animations just from the post above this one, and a sound replacer for whipping... in case that makes a difference.

the message is not from naked defeat  "your resistance decreased" so probably some other mod messes things up here. 
you could send me a papyrus log maybe I see something suspicious.

do you have any mods installed that are connected to whipping? I know there is some new mod that detects whipping and adds scars and permanet stats decrease. 
also ultimate combat and TK dodge can mess with whipping.

Might also just be bad luck. Try in a controlled environment/small room. sometimes the whipper is stuck or too far away.
i make a check and fix for that in the next version that also teleports the whipper closer to the PC. 

I have just installed Naked Defeat (after having removed DA and SL Defeat and cleaned the save game) and have noticed these issues:

- FNIS generates a couple of hundred warnings after having added Naked Defeat and overwriting ZAZ 8+ (the warnings were not there before). The warnings are along the line "not SE compatible). But I don't have any T-pose or other animation issues. So I guess I can ignore these warnings?

- I can't find RapeHands and WhipMarks in RapeTats MCM. There are about 40 or 50 other tats, but not these two. What could be the reason?

- When being defeated by creatures or animals, I see a red notification message "All is lost", but I always get up again, the health bar fills up fully again, but I cannot wield the weapon unless I re-equip it. Is this expected behaviour? I seem to be immortal somehow.

34 minutes ago, plaguesoul84 said:

so i dont have of the funiture or slave mods i got fucked and tied up i press space to wiggle free but no message shows up my pc just wiggles on the floor

can you post this again in english please?

you need all the hard requirements for this mod to work (if I understand you correctly you say you dont?!)

10 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I have just installed Naked Defeat (after having removed DA and SL Defeat and cleaned the save game) and have noticed these issues:

- FNIS generates a couple of hundred warnings after having added Naked Defeat and overwriting ZAZ 8+ (the warnings were not there before). The warnings are along the line "not SE compatible). But I don't have any T-pose or other animation issues. So I guess I can ignore these warnings?

yes, no idea why they show up.  FNIS is 

- I can't find RapeHands and WhipMarks in RapeTats MCM. There are about 40 or 50 other tats, but not these two. What could be the reason?

I believe some ppl reported that you can somehow make RapeTats update the registered tats. I never needed this so maybe its an SE specific problem. Dunno maybe search the MCM.

- When being defeated by creatures or animals, I see a red notification message "All is lost", but I always get up again, the health bar fills up fully again, but I cannot wield the weapon unless I re-equip it. Is this expected behaviour? I seem to be immortal somehow.

the mod does not work correctly it seems. You should see the message "your enemies will hunt you now, run" in all cases. 
make sure you have eligible creature animations and creatures ticked in Sexlab maybe.

if this happens again maybe send me the papyrus log.

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

the message is not from naked defeat  "your resistance decreased" so probably some other mod messes things up here. 
you could send me a papyrus log maybe I see something suspicious.

do you have any mods installed that are connected to whipping? I know there is some new mod that detects whipping and adds scars and permanet stats decrease. 
also ultimate combat and TK dodge can mess with whipping.

Might also just be bad luck. Try in a controlled environment/small room. sometimes the whipper is stuck or too far away.
i make a check and fix for that in the next version that also teleports the whipper closer to the PC. 

Turns out it was the "navigating to the site from far away" issue as you guessed. I tried it out in a less complex set up and everything works fine.

I think the teleport feature in the next release is a good idea. Thank you for the support :)

@Nymra

I have a problem for Naked Defeat SE (newest version).

I often find that after the defeat event is completed, my character is still in the defeated faction and Godmode. I have to manually remove the defeated faction and close the godmode for my actor. I checked the LE thread of the mod and found that someone asked the same question. I Want to know, are you now working on solving this problem?:)

Edited by tznvlw
39 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@Nymra

I have a problem for Naked Defeat SE (newest version).

I often find that after the defeat event is completed, my character is still in the defeated faction and Godmode. I have to manually remove the defeated faction and close the godmode for my actor. I checked the LE thread of the mod and found that someone asked the same question. I Want to know, are you now working on solving this problem?:)

this is a problem that I cannot reproduce, it virtually never happened to me. The only reason I can think of why this happens is that some rare combination of events lead to Naked Defeat getting stuck somewhere. 
you could send me a papyrus log when this happens, maybe I can see something that helps me.

Btw: 

the mod always ends with a message like "YOur enemies will hunt you now. RUN!" 

this is the same script that removes godmode and defeat faction, so if this message appears you should be good.
so the question: DOES this message appear for you? (or any other?) 

26 minutes ago, Nymra said:

so the question: DOES this message appear for you? (or any other?) 

Yes, This prompt message appears
But I checked the papyrus log and there was no related error message. It's really strange. I wonder if it conflicts with some of the mods I installed

On 7/6/2021 at 8:19 PM, Nymra said:

I believe some ppl reported that you can somehow make RapeTats update the registered tats. I never needed this so maybe its an SE specific problem. Dunno maybe search the MCM.

Thank you for pointing me to the right direction! I indeed had to manually register the new tats (Add/remove tattoos) in SlaveTats. I had seen this menu option before, but didn't realize it was used for registering them.

Spoiler

grafik.png.114746df9be202994a6058fb9caa6208.png

I have rings on my wrists and ankles and can't get rid of them? I don't have DD Equipt. I tried talking to Balimund but he won't remove....how do I remove them? 

On 7/10/2021 at 4:43 PM, Frazzled said:

I have rings on my wrists and ankles and can't get rid of them? I don't have DD Equipt. I tried talking to Balimund but he won't remove....how do I remove them? 

Go to ZAZ menu and disable the option that says "override if needed" (around the part that says SexLab or something like that), additionally, you need to disable many stuff on ZAZ, letting it just as a master. You'll still getting the chains and shackles, but you'll be able to unequip them like any armor.

Naked Defeat uses ZAZ assets just for... immersion (you know... the meaning of immersion according to MxR... being chained and f*cked and all that stuff), so, if you disable almost everything on ZAZ, ZAZ stuff will work as just misc things that Naked Defeat uses to recreate the defeat event, but you are able to unequip them since they don't are using ZAZ events (fully), they are just taking them as a loan.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
Because I wanted
On 7/6/2021 at 8:19 PM, Nymra said:

yes, no idea why they show up.  FNIS is 

the mod does not work correctly it seems. You should see the message "your enemies will hunt you now, run" in all cases. 
make sure you have eligible creature animations and creatures ticked in Sexlab maybe.

if this happens again maybe send me the papyrus log.

I only had a couple of creatures ticked in Sexlab AND I didn't enable creatures in Naked Defeat... Now with everything enabled, the mod works fine. Cool mod! Thank you ?

22 hours ago, judge007 said:

is this the one executeball did with his automated process (still baffled by the scope of that mod, wow...) 

Can you describe what exactly it does? I dont have any voicelines in the mod, so I just wonder (in fact I had plans on adding custom voice lines in the next update myself, hmm :D)

24 minutes ago, Nymra said:

is this the one executeball did with his automated process (still baffled by the scope of that mod, wow...) 

Can you describe what exactly it does? I dont have any voicelines in the mod, so I just wonder (in fact I had plans on adding custom voice lines in the next update myself, hmm :D)

No it's one I did with the same software.

What it does is scans for dialog in the plugin, which is exported to a .csv (comma separated values) file

That file is run through the synthesizer to produce .wav audio files of the dialog text in the appropriate model voice

Then Creation Kit is run to produce .lip files, which are a file to tell Skyrim how long to have the NPC "flap his/her lips" while audio  plays

Then through more software wizardry, and the proper incantations, the .lip & audio file are merged to produce .fuz files

They are packed in the proper folder structure and linked to the appropriate mod.

So, when you see the text from dialog, you also get to hear it.

And yes you have voice lines in your mod, otherwise I wouldn't send it to you

Installation is for SE

just install like a regular mod.

it contains a dummy eslified plugin with your plugin as master, which enables the .bsa archive to be used with your plugin.

Install it, sort with LOOT, run game and listen up, lol.

No need to worry about corrupting save file as there is NOTHING in the plugin other than the required masters in the header.

It's also ESL so won't cost you a slot.

TL:DR >  Try it, you'll like it,, first ones always free . . .?

4 hours ago, judge007 said:

No it's one I did with the same software.

What it does is scans for dialog in the plugin, which is exported to a .csv (comma separated values) file

That file is run through the synthesizer to produce .wav audio files of the dialog text in the appropriate model voice

Then Creation Kit is run to produce .lip files, which are a file to tell Skyrim how long to have the NPC "flap his/her lips" while audio  plays

Then through more software wizardry, and the proper incantations, the .lip & audio file are merged to produce .fuz files

They are packed in the proper folder structure and linked to the appropriate mod.

So, when you see the text from dialog, you also get to hear it.

And yes you have voice lines in your mod, otherwise I wouldn't send it to you

Installation is for SE

just install like a regular mod.

it contains a dummy eslified plugin with your plugin as master, which enables the .bsa archive to be used with your plugin.

Install it, sort with LOOT, run game and listen up, lol.

No need to worry about corrupting save file as there is NOTHING in the plugin other than the required masters in the header.

It's also ESL so won't cost you a slot.

TL:DR >  Try it, you'll like it,, first ones always free . . .?

Honestly, man, the moderators of the forum are trying to recommend everyone to make their own file post to have their own mods in it. Attaching mods to random posts in a thread is just going to get lost. It's your creation, so don't put it on the mod authors to promote it.

Your work will get far more noticed if you make a file post with a bunch of various mods on it, then link to those mods. The mod authors can choose to then link to the file post, and you can easily update the individual files later if you wish. This allows it to be uniform and easily tracked.

Edited by XenoDrake