Hello Nymra !

Thanks for Naked Defeat SE. I've been testing it for inclusion in my VR guide, everything sort of work minus the usual camera and body stance issue.

If you wanted to be extra nice to VR player, you could add the option to have the furniture lock/caning happening to a female follower NPC while the PC is locked somewhere around, that would solve all the VR specific problems.

Because the ability to bind control to a command is not very reliable in VR, I guess that would also imply letting the follower AI deciding when to try and struggle out of zap furniture

Other than that, I think it's fair to say Naked Defeat SE is VR compatible with the usual limitation (which should ideally be fixed by a compatibility layer by ZAP, nothing really specific to Naked Defeat)

Thanks again !

The mod appears to work correctly. 
But it never uses furnitures during sex animations. Least not for me like in the pictures. Don't know if I missed something crucial. Otherwise it works with furnitures during whipping and what not. 

40 minutes ago, Tayte said:

The mod appears to work correctly. 
But it never uses furnitures during sex animations. Least not for me like in the pictures. Don't know if I missed something crucial. Otherwise it works with furnitures during whipping and what not. 

you need SLAL packs that have furniture animations and you have to tag them correctly. For example I have the tag "furniture" in the animations and then put the "furniture" tag in one of the Filters in Naked Defeats MCM. 

might be your furniture animations are not tagged "aggressive", too. Basically you can customize the animations used by this mod by yourself via the MCM (Extras I think) 

51 minutes ago, APL3 said:

If you wanted to be extra nice to VR player, you could add the option to have the furniture lock/caning happening to a female follower NPC while the PC is locked somewhere around, that would solve all the VR specific problems.

Because the ability to bind control to a command is not very reliable in VR, I guess that would also imply letting the follower AI deciding when to try and struggle out of zap furniture

This will never happen, sorry. The only thing that I want to achieve is that the followers are also tied into their own furniture parallel to the PC. But they will be freed at the same moment as the PC. 
I have some plans in that regard that might be nice for VR players too (position the folllower scenes in front of the Player, so for example in furnitures the PC and his follower will face each other) but I m not sure if that will work as intended. 

51 minutes ago, APL3 said:

Other than that, I think it's fair to say Naked Defeat SE is VR compatible with the usual limitation (which should ideally be fixed by a compatibility layer by ZAP, nothing really specific to Naked Defeat)

Thanks again !

As for camera issues:
As stated in an earlier post: this might be a ZAP problem due to the camera beeing locked in side the furniture.

you can look in the support thread for an SE conversion. 
Feel free to report back if that helps. 

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you need SLAL packs that have furniture animations and you have to tag them correctly. For example I have the tag "furniture" in the animations and then put the "furniture" tag in one of the Filters in Naked Defeats MCM. 

might be your furniture animations are not tagged "aggressive", too. Basically you can customize the animations used by this mod by yourself via the MCM (Extras I think) 

Oh understandandable. Thank you very much for the quick reply. I will look into that, and some of your slal packs if I can find the special edition versions. I'm still a little new to all this so I appreciate it a lot. ?

7 minutes ago, Tayte said:

Oh understandandable. Thank you very much for the quick reply. I will look into that, and some of your slal packs if I can find the special edition versions. I'm still a little new to all this so I appreciate it a lot. ?

Billyy and Anub have furnitures, also Psychee and some others. BDSM furnitures that is ofc. 
My Nymra SLAL pack also has some. 

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

there are two things:

1. you could try to disable the mod in the MCM before uninstalling it (no guarantees, but maybe, just maybe tha helps)

2. you could keep the mod in your game, but disable it in the MCM. In the disabled state no part of the mod should trigger at any point. 

yah I tried to uninstall the mod after disabling that didn't work It still got corrupted I did what you mentioned latter for now, thanks for replying tho.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:22 PM, Nymra said:

This will never happen, sorry. The only thing that I want to achieve is that the followers are also tied into their own furniture parallel to the PC. But they will be freed at the same moment as the PC. 
I have some plans in that regard that might be nice for VR players too (position the folllower scenes in front of the Player, so for example in furnitures the PC and his follower will face each other) but I m not sure if that will work as intended. 

This would be great and help immensly !

As for your collision-less furniture patch, sadly it doesn't work. In VR, you are locked into 1st person view and this is not user controllable with VRIK (the only PC body mod). Some mods like the SL VR patch manage to dissociate camera from player body. That's why Sexlab works so well in VR: The VR patch (can be found at  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/132489-skyrim-sexlab-and-vr/  if this is helpful) enable 3rd person view (or fixed 1st person view)  for the duration of the animation.

Apparently a user named Axone Zero is already working on a patch for naked defeat... ?

Edited by APL3
1 hour ago, APL3 said:

Apparently a user named Axone Zero is already working on a patch for naked defeat... ?

As I understand it, the free camera works on the basis of a vrik and playing animations. But the problem is that the place where the NPCs strike is still where the player's eyes are.
That is, in whipping scenes it won't work, because this is a fight scene, not an animation scene.

The maximum you can turn on the selfie mode is by raising your right hand up (and turning off arms-poses-legs in vrika).

This will be what can be achieved - leaving the whipping as a fighting scene. If, of course, go to animation, then it is quite possible to make a free camera, as in ordinary sl scenes.

15 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

This will be what can be achieved - leaving the whipping as a fighting scene. If, of course, go to animation, then it is quite possible to make a free camera, as in ordinary sl scenes.

Yes of course, if the whole thing can be turned into a sexlab animation then everything would be solved, but the issue is, sexlab scene are not interactive so you'd loose the "struggle" mechanism.

Best way would be to find how Sexlab VRIK managed to implement their camera and replicate it. Easier said than done: I tried looking into it, couldn't make head or tail of the code.

53 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

ERROR: In the quest with Darklight tower, an error occurs when adding the sorceress (the most powerful witch) to the list of rape

well... what error?

add a screenshot please or a log and/or describe what exactly is the problem?

48 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

ERROR: In whipping scenes, restrictions often spontaneously fall off.

check if you have a combat mod installed that makes the player stagger on hit, this can break idles like the furniture idles. (and has to be fixed in that combat mod I m afraid)

50 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

As I understand it, the free camera works on the basis of a vrik and playing animations. But the problem is that the place where the NPCs strike is still where the player's eyes are.
That is, in whipping scenes it won't work, because this is a fight scene, not an animation scene.

The maximum you can turn on the selfie mode is by raising your right hand up (and turning off arms-poses-legs in vrika).

I am afraid I cannot help here. This is nothing I can solve from my side. But if you find a way to make a patch, feel free to upload it (but please tag me and this mod so I can have a look at it too :-)) 

33 minutes ago, APL3 said:

Yes of course, if the whole thing can be turned into a sexlab animation then everything would be solved, but the issue is, sexlab scene are not interactive so you'd loose the "struggle" mechanism.

Best way would be to find how Sexlab VRIK managed to implement their camera and replicate it. Easier said than done: I tried looking into it, couldn't make head or tail of the code.

the camera is an object in the gaming world afaik. so it can get stuck etc. I think what some animators do is create a predefined flight path for the camera, like in a 3D movie. Maybe this is solved by AI packages in the ESP?
But I m just making wild guesses here

Other than that: furniture whipping scenes will never be based on sexlab or devious devices/contraptions.
Why? Because then we have no whipping sound, no whip marks and alot less variety on furnitures used (like 3...) and to change that would take alot of of time, maybe years to achieve. 

The current whipping system is the best we can have given the circumstances. 

In VR, the issue really isn't camera collision, would be too simple otherwise. The issue is that the camera is attached to the player body and, for all intent and purpose, controlling the player body. Except SL VR I know no mods that ever managed to dissociate the two.

You have to imagine that in VR, by default you are always in control of the camera and therefore your body. Imagine I physically walk 1 meter sideway in my room, then the body in skyrim would move the same. Or I bend down my neck as I scratch my head, then my character's head would rotate downward, going through whichever ZAP collar furniture I'm supposedly attached. Same goes for my height: if I'm 1M90, my character will also be exactly 1M90, if I'm 1M70 then my character the same, so depending on who is playing, the character head would be above or below a pillory hole.

I may have an idea for a workaround though, I am currently doing a clean reinstall of skyrim to I can test it.

Edited by APL3

I started getting this odd bug where PC gets her ass kicked, gets knocked down, but her attacker dies afterward and the PC stands back up.  After this, NOTHING aggros or attacks anymore.  I can beat the crap out of everyone (skele's, mages, draugers, etc) and they don't fight back.  I have to roll back to a save before the knockdown happened.

In the top left, i get the usual messages about "all is lost", "find a place", "RUN!", so the mod appears to be firing properly.  Help?

19 minutes ago, astor said:

I started getting this odd bug where PC gets her ass kicked, gets knocked down, but her attacker dies afterward and the PC stands back up.  After this, NOTHING aggros or attacks anymore.  I can beat the crap out of everyone (skele's, mages, draugers, etc) and they don't fight back.  I have to roll back to a save before the knockdown happened.

In the top left, i get the usual messages about "all is lost", "find a place", "RUN!", so the mod appears to be firing properly.  Help?

papyrus log please

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

well... what error?

add a screenshot please or a log and/or describe what exactly is the problem?

Error: failed to add the first two participants to the SexLab thread.

It was the same with Ice Wrath. Perhaps this is because there are no animations for these creatures?

And the next question - if we admit in the cave only creatures on which naked defeat does not work
(for example, only women), then the defeat for the character does not bear any consequences. Perhaps in this case it is worth adding death or some kind of events such as slavery?

sorc_error.png

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

check if you have a combat mod installed that makes the player stagger on hit, this can break idles like the furniture idles. (and has to be fixed in that combat mod I m afraid)

Hmm ... I don't have combat mods. Except for Odin. Maybe it's frostfall that works like that, shivering due to frost turns on?

I will try to check by disabling different mods.

i don't know what's going on with papyrus, but i can't get the game to make any logs.  I have my skyrim ini set up: 

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

I also have that same set up in my MO2 ini location.

I can disable the tgm in console, but i have no idea how to get out of the defeat faction, and i'm assuming it would just happen again anyway, so that's not something i really want to have fool with multiple times a session.

1 hour ago, astor said:

i don't know what's going on with papyrus, but i can't get the game to make any logs.  I have my skyrim ini set up: 

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

I also have that same set up in my MO2 ini location.

I can disable the tgm in console, but i have no idea how to get out of the defeat faction, and i'm assuming it would just happen again anyway, so that's not something i really want to have fool with multiple times a session.

I cannot fix the underlaying bug of the mod breaking halfway, so it is no use to fix godmode and defeat faction, since it will not solve the problem, but only remove its symptoms. 
I will upload a patch that disables defeat faction and TGM, but as I said: this does not fix the mod breaking. 

To date no single report had a log file with it to work with, so I cant even tell WHEN the problem eventually happens. 

Since the mod does not terminate, it is unable to proceed at some point or stuck in a loop. Since this is also only happening on SE... well... we have to investiage some more since the code works per se on LE without a similar problem. 

Edited by Nymra
8 hours ago, somadollie said:

After the whip animation is over my character stands nude and I am unable to move or use skill. 
Character is not visibly bound. Not sure what to do to fix this. 

do you have Zap 8+ installed?
or did you set DD bindings after rape but have no DDequip?

Edited by Nymra

Having a slight issue with ND not appearing on my MCM. Tried reinstalling with most utd version etc and it's just not playing ball. 

I've got SL and Zaz for definite and the soft requirements etc... 

ND is also right atthe end of my load order after rejigging things but no dice still. 

Any advice greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, JoylessPrawn said:

Having a slight issue with ND not appearing on my MCM. Tried reinstalling with most utd version etc and it's just not playing ball. 

I've got SL and Zaz for definite and the soft requirements etc... 

ND is also right atthe end of my load order after rejigging things but no dice still. 

Any advice greatly appreciated.

did you try to save and reload several times? Or wait 24 hours, save and reload?
MCM can be tricky sometimes, but that is how I usually get mods to show up. 

you could also try in console: "Setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" (but this never worked for me at least)