7 hours ago, Raven2680 said:

So, I've installed every required mod (through Vortex, as I find it to be the easiest - in case it isn't optimal however I decided to note that I use it here) and I think I've got the proper animation override boxes ticked for both this and ZAZ (ZAZ's is not ticked, DD's is), however whenever I go into bleedout the animations never trigger. Usually I just sit there for a few seconds, stand up, DD devices are put on the character, but after a few seconds it just says "Your enemies will hunt you know, run!" I am still hearing the noises associated with the animations however the animations themselves are not playing. I decided to post my mod list in the load order I have it in to see if you or anyone else can weed out the problems I'm having here. Sorry to inconvenience you, but I'm not finding any solutions elsewhere. Thank you for your time!

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLab Aroused.esm

Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esp

Devious Devices - Expansion.esp

Jail Rape.esp

Simply Slavery.esp

Naked Defeat.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp 

Rape Tattoes.esp

Fade Tatties.esp

ZAP Furniture Placer.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SKYUI_SE.esp

Slave Tats.esp

just to be sure:
do you have any sex animations installed?
the only reason that I can think of why the mod rushes through the animations is that it:

--- does not find a sexlab compatible actor 

--- does not find animations that are compatible with the actors found

other than that I suspect maybe my script is not compatible with the latest Sexlab Versions, hmm. 
If this is the case I might have to put the mod on hold since I have no SE install to test everything.

3 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I am also getting this same behavior.  When the character is knocked down, I see the "All is lost" message.  The character gets back up and starts fighting, but is in God Mode.  Also in the defeated faction (I presume) since nothing is hostile to the character.

I notice it started when the Chole follower from DCL was some distance away when the character was defeated.  She kept fighting instead of being knocked down simultaneously and then the character just stood up and was ready to fight again.

It might be worth putting in a MCM function to reset the faction and god mode.  I am using the SE version.

I am now also seeing this behaviour (only "All is lost" message. No other messags anymore).  PC gets back up after defeat and starts fighting and is in God mode. SE version.

It was working perfectly before. I am not sure what exactly has changed since then. One thing is I updated from SexLab Beta 8 to Beta 9 and now have two followers with me (Jenassa and a Immersive Wench from a Nexus Mod (both managed by AFT)) vs. before I was alone or with Sofia (a Nexus standalone follower mod).

since this keeps coming up I suspect the mod is no longer SE compatible :(
dunno why, maybe my sexlab code does not work for newer SL versions anymore or some other stuff breaks (bleedout might work different in SE? but it seemed to work before at least...)

also here: I will probably not be able to fix this until i have an SE install of my own which will take some time still. 
too bad :(

and another dent in my motivation for modding :(

34 minutes ago, Nymra said:

since this keeps coming up I suspect the mod is no longer SE compatible :(
dunno why, maybe my sexlab code does not work for newer SL versions anymore or some other stuff breaks (bleedout might work different in SE? but it seemed to work before at least...)

also here: I will probably not be able to fix this until i have an SE install of my own which will take some time still. 
too bad :(

and another dent in my motivation for modding :(

Yes, it was definitely working perfectly fine on my SE install for some time. Is there anything we can do on SE installs that would help you troubleshooting this issue?

Do not despair! Keep up the good work ?

1 hour ago, Gudulba said:

Is there anything we can do on SE installs that would help you troubleshooting this issue?

the more papyurs.logs I see the higher the chance of me figuring it out. 
But that is only true when the bug happens at a point that is covered by my debug messages (or those from sexlab). 
IF I see a point that repeats I can try to upload script patches for you to try.

I had the problem of going non-hostile to everyone in my game also. It looks like the mod 'ScRappies Matchmaker' might have a conflict with this mod. I replaced it with the 'Random Sex' mod and my character stopped going non-hostile after a defeat scene. I also found a bug report in that thread with the same behavior.

The other problem was the enemies wouldn't attack my character after a defeat. I increased the distance enemies will trigger from 1000 to 2500 in the MCM and now they always work. The enemies wander back to their start position during the animation setup and if they get farther away than the setting in the MCM, they won't be added to the scene. 

Don't know if this will help, worked for me.

8 minutes ago, rar1492 said:

I had the problem of going non-hostile to everyone in my game also. It looks like the mod 'ScRappies Matchmaker' might have a conflict with this mod. I replaced it with the 'Random Sex' mod and my character stopped going non-hostile after a defeat scene. I also found a bug report in that thread with the same behavior.

hmm, interesting. I dont know both mods or what they do, tho, so cant tell if that really might be the cause. Often its just coincidence

8 minutes ago, rar1492 said:

The other problem was the enemies wouldn't attack my character after a defeat. I increased the distance enemies will trigger from 1000 to 2500 in the MCM and now they always work. The enemies wander back to their start position during the animation setup and if they get farther away than the setting in the MCM, they won't be added to the scene. 

yeah, the slider distance to enemies is a possible culcript. But even when there are no enemies in the radius the mod should still terminate itself with removing godmode and the calm faction (and the according "run" message)

ok then, since I cannot test it and it was reported twice now: 

anybody else with the "Enemies stay non-hostile after Naked Defeat ends"- Problem have this mod installed?

If so, please report back if uninstalling the mod (or tweaking its settings) solved the problem.

EDIT: usually the chance to find the culcript so fast are very low, but we have to start somewhere :)

Edited by Nymra
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

just to be sure:
do you have any sex animations installed?
the only reason that I can think of why the mod rushes through the animations is that it:

--- does not find a sexlab compatible actor 

--- does not find animations that are compatible with the actors found

other than that I suspect maybe my script is not compatible with the latest Sexlab Versions, hmm. 
If this is the case I might have to put the mod on hold since I have no SE install to test everything.

I do indeed have animations installed, and have run FNIS to register the animations. When I get into game and use SLAL to enable animations however, it doesn’t detect any new ones. This leads me to believe that it isn’t a problem with this mod, but may be a problem with SLAL/FNIS or how I’ve set up the two. Plan on wiping the list later to start over and take it slower this time to make sure I’m doing everything correctly 

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

the more papyurs.logs I see the higher the chance of me figuring it out. 
But that is only true when the bug happens at a point that is covered by my debug messages (or those from sexlab). 
IF I see a point that repeats I can try to upload script patches for you to try.

Ok, here's the log (I exited from the game right after entering god mode). Right at the end, I think there are a few suspiscious error messages which might make sense to you.

I initiated a fight with town guards, In the past I would have been defeated and Naked Guard triggering correctly with saying something like "It seems the guards won't rape you" (maybe because I have guard punishment disabled because of compatibility reasons. Fights with bandits would result in Naked Defeat rape).  But this time all I see is "All is lost" and nothing else. Then going down and getting back up in god mode. An armor part was lost during the fight with the guards, so this feature still works fine.

Papyrus.0.log

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

ok then, since I cannot test it and it was reported twice now: 

anybody else with the "Enemies stay non-hostile after Naked Defeat ends"- Problem have this mod installed?

If so, please report back if uninstalling the mod (or tweaking its settings) solved the problem.

EDIT: usually the chance to find the culcript so fast are very low, but we have to start somewhere :)

I have had it happen and have gone back to a previous save but it does not happen every time. Most of the time it does what its suppose to. 

Edited by BigOnes69
3 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Ok, here's the log (I exited from the game right after entering god mode). Right at the end, I think there are a few suspiscious error messages which might make sense to you.

I initiated a fight with town guards, In the past I would have been defeated and Naked Guard triggering correctly with saying something like "It seems the guards won't rape you" (maybe because I have guard punishment disabled because of compatibility reasons. Fights with bandits would result in Naked Defeat rape).  But this time all I see is "All is lost" and nothing else. Then going down and getting back up in god mode. An armor part was lost during the fight with the guards, so this feature still works fine.

Papyrus.0.log 300.62 kB · 2 downloads

the town guards no longer trigger Naked Defeat by design. 1. because they are immune to faction calm spell and second because Naked Defeat tends to break the guard dialogue/scenario.

so this works as intended.

Guard Punishment has zero to do with all this. I implemented the guards "It seems the guards won't rape you" to allow compatibility with guards in general, allowing them to defeat you and then talk their guard dialogue for arrest and bounty n stuff.

46 minutes ago, Nymra said:

the town guards no longer trigger Naked Defeat by design. 1. because they are immune to faction calm spell and second because Naked Defeat tends to break the guard dialogue/scenario.

so this works as intended.

Guard Punishment has zero to do with all this. I implemented the guards "It seems the guards won't rape you" to allow compatibility with guards in general, allowing them to defeat you and then talk their guard dialogue for arrest and bounty n stuff.

Ah ok, thanks for the clarifications regarding guard implementation.

To be clear, I get the same god mode whether being defeated by guards or by bandits. So maybe the Papyrus log I collected may still give some insight?

15 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

Ah ok, thanks for the clarifications regarding guard implementation.

To be clear, I get the same god mode whether being defeated by guards or by bandits. So maybe the Papyrus log I collected may still give some insight?

not really. 

it seems you quit right after the All is Lost message came. To this point everything seems to work as intended. The Rape quest is started (qst1.start) so everything that goes wrong has to happen AFTER that point.

Make sure you have Sexlab Debug ON (in the MCM, its next to the load profile I think) because Sexlab also spits out alot of usefull log information.

Also, DCUR is active and also SD+. Make sure both mods have all their Defeat functionality disabled and none of their hotkeys are triggered somehow accidently.

If that is the case, maybe try removing DCUR and then SD+ and see if that solves the problem. (this is just from what I see in the log, meaning it is my best guess by the limited info available).

ALL mods that do not respect DHLP (sadly there are more mods NOT respecting than other way round) will tend to interfere with Sex Scenes started by other mods, subsequently destroying them.

I had mods trigger sex during Naked Defeat nonstop... Civilian Rape mods (looking at all of them bascially...), SL Pheromones, Prison Overhaul Bounty hunters etc. etc. They all dont fucking care (POP hunters were patched now, tho). 

I had to start making my own patches for them to work alongside defeat, its a shame (and tons of work) :(

In general I learned this: ONLY have ONE mod per possible scenario. So only have ONE Civilian Rape mod, ONE mod that triggers in combat and never combine sex quests with other stuff, they will only fuck each other up lol :D

I am getting the same result in Skyrim SE as Gudulba reported in the "On 8/12/2021 at 2:47 AM" reply.   When using the SE version of Sexlab beta9, I get the godmode behavior. (I think its actually the immortalmode behavior - almost the same). If I roll back to SE Sexlab beta8, everything seems to work well though.  They must have done something in the Sexlab beta8 to beta9 SE update that breaks your Naked Defeat code - either a bug in their code, or something requiring an update in yours.

22 minutes ago, Jenny_Summers said:

I am getting the same result in Skyrim SE as Gudulba reported in the "On 8/12/2021 at 2:47 AM" reply.   When using the SE version of Sexlab beta9, I get the godmode behavior. (I think its actually the immortalmode behavior - almost the same). If I roll back to SE Sexlab beta8, everything seems to work well though.  They must have done something in the Sexlab beta8 to beta9 SE update that breaks your Naked Defeat code - either a bug in their code, or something requiring an update in yours.

please provide a full papyurs log with Sexlab Debug mode enabled. When naked defeat starts, make sure the game runs for at least 5 mins even when no sex starts, just to make sure we can see what sexlab is doing in the meantime and where it eventually bugs out.

I'm using SE with Sexlab beta8. Naked Defeat works fine if I manually surrender. If I automatically ragdoll though, it breaks in several ways: Controls including mouselook stay locked, the character is stuck in a looping sneak-walk animation, and no sexlab animations play. When Naked Defeat debug messages are on, nothing comes up in the corner. I suspect there's a race condition: some part of the Naked Defeat script tries to run while the character is ragdolled, fails silently, and never tries again. In that case it just needs to wait to confirm the ragdoll state has ended before carrying on.

1 hour ago, Rhiaj said:

I'm using SE with Sexlab beta8. Naked Defeat works fine if I manually surrender. If I automatically ragdoll though, it breaks in several ways: Controls including mouselook stay locked, the character is stuck in a looping sneak-walk animation, and no sexlab animations play. When Naked Defeat debug messages are on, nothing comes up in the corner. I suspect there's a race condition: some part of the Naked Defeat script tries to run while the character is ragdolled, fails silently, and never tries again. In that case it just needs to wait to confirm the ragdoll state has ended before carrying on.

does everything work as intended when ragdoll is disabled in NADE MCM?

also, since the code works without issues on LE I doubt that ragdoll is the problem here. That is of course if ragdoll does not have some new quirks in SE.... 

The only time ragdoll fails for me in LE when there are too many ragdolls behind each other, then sometimes controlls break. but I can usually always recover them.

Also this happens extremly rare and I have ALOT of ragdolling in my game (from Naked Defeat and from enemies power attacks).

I suggest using the mod "toggle options" which allows hotkeys for godmode and collision for easy debugging of such stuff. especially camera problems happen in skyrim ALOT.

ways to fix camera:

- equip a weapon and equip/unequip it

- use a workbench (I use the mod bondage house that is easily accessible everywhere and has a work bench)

- enter and leave combat mode 

- force ragdoll on the PC (I think there is a console command for it but not sure).

Edited by Nymra

So I tried to make the debug log for you, and was very careful to re-run FNIS for each version, start new games for comparison, etc.

I was unable to recreate the results I got this morning.  Both beta8 and beta9 are now working just fine with Naked Defeat.  I think I must have been negligent this morning in rebuilding the animations, or initializing the various mods.   One new thing that I did discover for myself (and this may have affected this morning's results), is that if I am in the middle of one of the defeat animations, and decide to end it by loading some previous save, then I am in god mode when that save gets loaded. I didn't do a lot of testing of this, but I think the animations put you in god mode so you don't die in the middle of the animation, but this setting seems to happen at the game level, not the save level.  So it doesn't go away unless you quit the game (or maybe toggle it yourself - I didn't check).  For example, when I went from a Naked Defeat animation to a previous save, I was in god mode when that save was loaded. When I quit from that same animation, then started a new Skyrim game, and loaded the same save, all worked as expected. No god mode.  I forget exactly what I was doing this morning, but this may have been a factor too.

I'm coming back to Skyrim after a few years away from it.  I'd forgotten how careful you need to be to get the mods to work properly. 

As I was testing these things tonight, I also ran into the old problem of the mouse wheel sometimes losing the ability to zoom the camera.   tfc, animcam, and epc do not solve this problem reliably.  I found this solution in an old forum, which seems to work pretty well so far:

• Press "Numpad 3" which with the default keyboard settings will turn on the free camera. Then quicksave the game. Then load what you just saved.  The scroll wheel may already be working again, or you may need to press "Numpad 3" one more time.   

Sorry for the false alarm!

6 hours ago, Jenny_Summers said:

So I tried to make the debug log for you, and was very careful to re-run FNIS for each version, start new games for comparison, etc.

I was unable to recreate the results I got this morning.  Both beta8 and beta9 are now working just fine with Naked Defeat.  I think I must have been negligent this morning in rebuilding the animations, or initializing the various mods.   One new thing that I did discover for myself (and this may have affected this morning's results), is that if I am in the middle of one of the defeat animations, and decide to end it by loading some previous save, then I am in god mode when that save gets loaded. I didn't do a lot of testing of this, but I think the animations put you in god mode so you don't die in the middle of the animation, but this setting seems to happen at the game level, not the save level.  So it doesn't go away unless you quit the game (or maybe toggle it yourself - I didn't check).  For example, when I went from a Naked Defeat animation to a previous save, I was in god mode when that save was loaded. When I quit from that same animation, then started a new Skyrim game, and loaded the same save, all worked as expected. No god mode.  I forget exactly what I was doing this morning, but this may have been a factor too.

I'm coming back to Skyrim after a few years away from it.  I'd forgotten how careful you need to be to get the mods to work properly. 

As I was testing these things tonight, I also ran into the old problem of the mouse wheel sometimes losing the ability to zoom the camera.   tfc, animcam, and epc do not solve this problem reliably.  I found this solution in an old forum, which seems to work pretty well so far:

• Press "Numpad 3" which with the default keyboard settings will turn on the free camera. Then quicksave the game. Then load what you just saved.  The scroll wheel may already be working again, or you may need to press "Numpad 3" one more time.   

Sorry for the false alarm!

1. the god mode might persist through game load, yes. I dunno why, I use a papyrus code for that, I guess just skyrim beeing skyrim again.
The god mode is initiated once the mod starts. it is meant to prevent the mod from breaking when new attackers spawn and start fighting. The feature is planned to be removed in the future since I want to rewrite how actors are detected and calmed.

Maybe try to exit to main menu BEFORE loading a previous save instead of loading the save directly.

2. if you cannot use the mouse wheel for zoom anymore you need to use a working bench. 

I use "bondage house" mod to resolve this., it brings a ring and with that ring you can teleport to a room with a working bench for easy fixing.

Also the bug goes away sometimes after sex scenes.

I could track down most camera problems (for example combat camera stuck behind player happens when an animation is played while the PC has its weapon drawn).

But I am still not sure what exactly causes the zoom no longer works bug.

39 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Love the mod. Amazing progress. Works well with sl beta 8 for me on top of tsukiro mod list. One thing I'm waiting for with anticipation - optional mcm bleedout so it can be used together with other defeat (e. g. battle fuck) mods or pama's stuff. 

thx alot. in general I try to be compatible and I also plan on features similar to pama. dunno if I can implement his stuff directly, will have to see how my skillset allows it.

more mcm options are planned yes, for example I think about a "critical defeat" feature, where every hit on your character has a chance to trigger the Scenario, making bleedout uneccessary. 

sadly there is no middleground tho, I dont think any other viable option exists. 

Bad ends like stuff sounds great but looks like a lot of work indeed. Imho adding an mcm option to go with a manual key input scenario is a low hanging fruit - it'll make e.g. Prison Alternative compatible out of the box. (+ I also have maximum carnage and FEC which makes dying fun sometimes)

"Critical defeat" sounds like it can probably break other quests - e.g. whipping coming from other mods.

Edited by crajjjj
1 hour ago, Inception said:

Looks like a fun mod. Where did you get the metal pillory in the screenshots?

its part of ZAP framework for ages. just nobody uses it.

You can get it via my alternate pillory mod (its in the comments I think, download is still only the alternate wooden one (yeah I have some updates to do...))