8 hours ago, judge007 said:

No it's one I did with the same software.

What it does is scans for dialog in the plugin, which is exported to a .csv (comma separated values) file

That file is run through the synthesizer to produce .wav audio files of the dialog text in the appropriate model voice

Then Creation Kit is run to produce .lip files, which are a file to tell Skyrim how long to have the NPC "flap his/her lips" while audio  plays

Then through more software wizardry, and the proper incantations, the .lip & audio file are merged to produce .fuz files

They are packed in the proper folder structure and linked to the appropriate mod.

So, when you see the text from dialog, you also get to hear it.

And yes you have voice lines in your mod, otherwise I wouldn't send it to you

Installation is for SE

just install like a regular mod.

it contains a dummy eslified plugin with your plugin as master, which enables the .bsa archive to be used with your plugin.

Install it, sort with LOOT, run game and listen up, lol.

No need to worry about corrupting save file as there is NOTHING in the plugin other than the required masters in the header.

It's also ESL so won't cost you a slot.

TL:DR >  Try it, you'll like it,, first ones always free . . .?

hmm, interesting indeed.

I cannot do this myself, I have no SE installation.

Also the dialogue in Naked Defeat that is still used should only be the one for guard punishemnt and that dialogue will be removed as soon as I get the time to do it.
I want to make the mod completly dialogue free in fact :/
I then want to add comments as normal audio files that are played during the scenes based on actors present. I wanted to voice act that stuff myself because I think robot voices still cannot do a proper emphasis in the sentences. 

For example when Defeat scenario starts and there are human actors around, they will play comments like "I wonder if its possible to fuck a girl to death" and mean stuff like that, but it wont be dialogue. 

So in fact, if I understand it right, the dialogue mod is only useful for people using the Guard Punishment, hmm :)

Hey, I'm a bit of an extremely niche player as I play as a male PC with dom futa NPCs. Could I still use this mod? Or is it for female PC only? And is there a toggle to activate only female NPCs to rape the PC?

Edited by Guest
Forgot to write additional question
1 hour ago, bruhfrman said:

Hey, I'm a bit of an extremely niche player as I play as a male PC with dom futa NPCs. Could I still use this mod? Or is it for female PC only? And is there a toggle to activate only female NPCs to rape the PC?

I use male PC and it works fine.

Been playing a bit more with the new update (well new to me anyway!). I like a lot of the QoL features that have been added to mitigate potential issues, though I haven't had a chance to test them all. The 'here's your chance to move to a flat location before the rape begins' feature is great. The surrender feature is also the most consistent among the three defeat mods I've played.

Would it be feasible to add a way to 'remount' the character onto a furniture if accidentally dislodged? At one point my character was equipped with the steel bikini with a dildo piston and fell off the crucifix she was tied to (not sure if intended or if my frantic mashing of the spacebar caused this), and she just casually stood around as she continued being zapped by the device and getting prompts about the bindings being tight. Pretty sure the game still thought she was on the crucifix.

7 hours ago, Buridan said:

Been playing a bit more with the new update (well new to me anyway!). I like a lot of the QoL features that have been added to mitigate potential issues, though I haven't had a chance to test them all. The 'here's your chance to move to a flat location before the rape begins' feature is great. The surrender feature is also the most consistent among the three defeat mods I've played.

Would it be feasible to add a way to 'remount' the character onto a furniture if accidentally dislodged? At one point my character was equipped with the steel bikini with a dildo piston and fell off the crucifix she was tied to (not sure if intended or if my frantic mashing of the spacebar caused this), and she just casually stood around as she continued being zapped by the device and getting prompts about the bindings being tight. Pretty sure the game still thought she was on the crucifix.

remounting the character should not be required, because in fact there should be no way to get out of the furniture.

I still have some ideas for an automated remounting feature, but that is just one more thing on my increasing pile of to dos for the next version :(
and I m still not fully recovered from my "skyrim frustration". currently I just play a bit and fix other stuff.

the equipping of bikini and dildo should not dismount your PC. If this is happening, maybe you have a conflicting mod?
Just out of the blue, maybe a mod that plays dress/undress animations when stuff is equipped/unequipped?

spamming of the spacebar is also useless, but should be also harmless, hm. 

The crucifix itself has a dildo attached to it, does the furniture perhaps check if the orifice is occupied?

I'm just wildly guessing, with the spacebar. With SL Defeat's struggle mechanic sometimes it breaks you out of the animation when it asks you to button-mash, I thought maybe something similar was going on here.

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Just out of the blue, maybe a mod that plays dress/undress animations when stuff is equipped/unequipped?

Hm, no mod comes to mind here, no animation usually plays when I dress or undress. I do have Immersive Interactions recently installed, which does have an animation for looting containers and picking up stuff. But that only plays "on demand", i.e. when you press the interact key.

I'll play a bit more, see if it happens again.

3 hours ago, Buridan said:

I'm just wildly guessing, with the spacebar. With SL Defeat's struggle mechanic sometimes it breaks you out of the animation when it asks you to button-mash, I thought maybe something similar was going on here.

cant rule out that script lag + keyspam might make the hotkeys missbehave (jumping ends animations usually, so maybe...) 

3 hours ago, Buridan said:

Hm, no mod comes to mind here, no animation usually plays when I dress or undress. I do have Immersive Interactions recently installed, which does have an animation for looting containers and picking up stuff. But that only plays "on demand", i.e. when you press the interact key.

I'll play a bit more, see if it happens again.

keep me posted. feel free to see if you can reproduce it (meaning you find a way to 100% make sure it happens), then I might have a chance of fixing it.

1 hour ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Hey, why don't you make a compatibility feature for Death Alternative?

I never had much interest in DA, nor do I think it is any longer maintained or the framework receiving any more content. 
I never could make the mod work reliable for me, too, neither its main function (bleedout was a buggy mess) nor its "framework part" (I think it always sent me to some random spot in skyrim, where my PC just bugged out...) 
So I dont think any time investment in any form of interaction between Naked Defeat and DA would be worth it, sorry :(

Edited by Nymra

One interesting issue I have stumbled upon with Naked Defeat: when entering RaceMenu through console command "showracemenu" and then leaving Racmenu, Naked Defeat always immediately triggered (with the corresponding red notification messages) and I was always sent to Simple Slavery.

I had configured Naked Defeat to use keyboard letter "U" for surrendering and to be sent to Simple Slavery upon using "U" (I don't recall the exact option description, but it's somewhere under Settings). Since having changed the surrender key to "ü" (4th key to the right of "U" on a german keyboard layout), this issue has vanished. I haven't tested other keys.

1 hour ago, Gudulba said:

One interesting issue I have stumbled upon with Naked Defeat: when entering RaceMenu through console command "showracemenu" and then leaving Racmenu, Naked Defeat always immediately triggered (with the corresponding red notification messages) and I was always sent to Simple Slavery.

I had configured Naked Defeat to use keyboard letter "U" for surrendering and to be sent to Simple Slavery upon using "U" (I don't recall the exact option description, but it's somewhere under Settings). Since having changed the surrender key to "ü" (4th key to the right of "U" on a german keyboard layout), this issue has vanished. I haven't tested other keys.

its skyrim, so hotkeys still work when in console or racemenu.

I dont know if there is a way to prevent this :(

maybe there is a script that I can use, I ll put it on the list. 

surrender conditions will be changed, but even now the surrender key should only work when the PC is in combat. 

Edited by Nymra
13 hours ago, Nymra said:

its skyrim, so hotkeys still work when in console or racemenu.

I dont know if there is a way to prevent this :(

maybe there is a script that I can use, I ll put it on the list. 

surrender conditions will be changed, but even now the surrender key should only work when the PC is in combat. 

This folk fixed all the shit with Daymoyl, it's a tweak/bug fix/unofficial update/unofficial patch for Daymoyl. I'm using it right now and I can assure you, that it... that it... it...

maxresdefault.jpg

You should take it a look.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
9 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

This folk fixed all the shit with Daymoyl, it's a tweak/bug fix/unofficial update/unofficial patch for Daymoyl. I'm using it right now and I can assure you, that it... that it... it...

You should take it a look.

hmm, seems to be for SE, I dont have an SE installation and wont have for a long time still. 
apart of that DayMol still has no new content even with these fixes (which seem to have still problems when I read the posts).

I think some users made Naked Defeat work with DayMol in the current state by adjusting the settings. Have to dig in the Naked Defeat LE channel to find the post tho... 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, seems to be for SE, I dont have an SE installation and wont have for a long time still. 
apart of that DayMol still has no new content even with these fixes (which seem to have still problems when I read the posts).

Remember that 90% of the issues with mods are users fault, some of those "problems" are because they don't read the mod description (like those that try to run CGO with FNIS or want to install Mortal Enemies with Growl).

I'm using Daymoyl right now, and I haven't found issues, the necromantic absortion works flawless, that's why I was thinking that you could make a Daymoyl add-on, just like SL Defeat.

hey man, remember me? I came to comment a few days ago about your mod, how much I wanted to try and now I'm going to restart a new campaign, then I have a quick question about devious device, your mod will always use the devious device regardless of any version or it will always keep updating ? because I use the bhunp body and I'm going to use this version https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2020/05/bhunp-dda-ddx-ddi-se.html I was wondering if there would be any problems.

6 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

hey man, remember me? I came to comment a few days ago about your mod, how much I wanted to try and now I'm going to restart a new campaign, then I have a quick question about devious device, your mod will always use the devious device regardless of any version or it will always keep updating ? because I use the bhunp body and I'm going to use this version https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2020/05/bhunp-dda-ddx-ddi-se.html I was wondering if there would be any problems.

Not sure if I understand this correctly?
DDs are supported, but you need Devious Devices Equip as a bridge mod to make them work.

All other problems are not for this mod to solve, all it does is equip DDs when the user wants it after the rape.

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Not sure if I understand this correctly?
DDs are supported, but you need Devious Devices Equip as a bridge mod to make them work.

All other problems are not for this mod to solve, all it does is equip DDs when the user wants it after the rape.

Hey man, sorry bother again, but about rape,fade and rape tattos tweak, they all work for se right ? i asking is because i'm not see the '' special edition compatible ''.

54 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

Hey man, sorry bother again, but about rape,fade and rape tattos tweak, they all work for se right ? i asking is because i'm not see the '' special edition compatible ''.

there are SE versions, you have to look for them yourself, I had no nerve to update the links in the OP, sorry.

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

there are SE versions, you have to look for them yourself, I had no nerve to update the links in the OP, sorry.

hey man, i tested your mod and it works very well, but there is only one bug when it appears for me to run, my character stays still even i using the keys to run.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

hey man, i tested your mod and it works very well, but there is only one bug when it appears for me to run, my character stays still even i using the keys to run.

when does this happen exactly? after which scenario?
when there is no DDs or furniture scenario you have Zap cuffs still equipped, maybe they limit your movement to 0?

51 minutes ago, Nymra said:

when does this happen exactly? after which scenario?
when there is no DDs or furniture scenario you have Zap cuffs still equipped, maybe they limit your movement to 0?

near riften, going towards windhelm there is a fort that before the civil war is occupied by bandits, there was where I tested your mod and the event happened all normal, golden shower, sex and then prison on a cross, then a guy appeared that gave lashes and then appeared for me to try to escape, after I managed to get out of the cross, there was a message ''you are free, now run'' but the character is still and even i press '' w '' for move, i can't,i still stuck, and i was without any device.

2 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

near riften, going towards windhelm there is a fort that before the civil war is occupied by bandits, there was where I tested your mod and the event happened all normal, golden shower, sex and then prison on a cross, then a guy appeared that gave lashes and then appeared for me to try to escape, after I managed to get out of the cross, there was a message ''you are free, now run'' but the character is still and even i press '' w '' for move, i can't,i still stuck, and i was without any device.

does this happen all the time? If this is a unique or rare occurance it can be anything. Only when this happens any time it will be concerning. IF this happens repeatedly, you can post your papyurs.log file.
when the message appears your PC should be able to move again, hmm. 
Try "epc" in console. 

On 7/27/2021 at 3:27 PM, Nymra said:

does this happen all the time? If this is a unique or rare occurance it can be anything. Only when this happens any time it will be concerning. IF this happens repeatedly, you can post your papyurs.log file.
when the message appears your PC should be able to move again, hmm. 
Try "epc" in console. 

hey man, i'm in other places and all the events happened correctly, apparently it's only when i get stuck on the cross that this bug happens, in any other furniture it happens normally and i had another question, these furniture disappear after a while or stay on the map afterwards ? o and i also wanted to ask if the mod is light weight ?, because i'm going to add some mods, then i'm going after my current ones to know how they are of scripts.

Hey, so I triggered Naked Defeat with a bunch of followers in tow. One of them got tied up. He's lying on the ground, with his wrist tied behind his back.

The ND scenario is done,  everyone is running around as normal but this one follower is still floating along on the ground tied up. Do you have any idea how to clear out the "I'm tied up" state from him?