10 hours ago, Nymra said:

you can just unequip the zap binds. 

you can also adjust the slowdown amount in ZAP MCM

Also also you can set the time you have before enemies will hunt you, giving you a headstart.

in future updates the binds will work differently tho, but it will still take time for release, since alot will be added and changed. 

ALSO:
Zap should NEVER override animations, the anim filter is bonkers (like is DDs one...) 

the only way to unequip the item is via menue or via SkyUi hotkey (I just equip a naked profile that unequips weapon and armor) 

Thanks for the reply, I'll adjust as mentioned above

Not sure if anyone is still checking in on this mod or not, but i have a question as i am trying to trouble-shoot something.

I tried installing the ZAP8+ mod with the CBBEHDT and FINIS kept giving a bunch of errors.  Thinking i just had a non-se version of it, i went hunting and found a ZAZ 7.0 SE that is suppose to be the same thing i think? This one installed with 0 errors from FINIS.

Problem im having is, if i have the "capture" set to active, after the scene and im 'captured', my character just stands there... no furniture shows up at all and im perpetually stuck.  Is this because i have ZAZ instead of ZAP8+?  If so.. anyone know how i can get ZAP8+ to not have FINIS errors? (or run into this before and know how to possibly fix it?)

Thanks for any answers... again, if anyone's still watching this forum thread :D

3 hours ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Not sure if anyone is still checking in on this mod or not, but i have a question as i am trying to trouble-shoot something.

I tried installing the ZAP8+ mod with the CBBEHDT and FINIS kept giving a bunch of errors.  Thinking i just had a non-se version of it, i went hunting and found a ZAZ 7.0 SE that is suppose to be the same thing i think? This one installed with 0 errors from FINIS.

Problem im having is, if i have the "capture" set to active, after the scene and im 'captured', my character just stands there... no furniture shows up at all and im perpetually stuck.  Is this because i have ZAZ instead of ZAP8+?  If so.. anyone know how i can get ZAP8+ to not have FINIS errors? (or run into this before and know how to possibly fix it?)

Thanks for any answers... again, if anyone's still watching this forum thread :D

Zap8+ can be found here:

In the description is a link to mega with Zap8+

Edited by prometheusx
12 hours ago, Rhapsody81 said:

I really dont like users implying a mod is no longer maintained. Especially when my last post is like a day old. Please refrain from these types of comments, they are unecessary.

Also 7.0 is not 8.0+, why would it be. Ever?
follow prometheus+ link and install all required mods correctly first.
Also FNIS errors are most of the time not really important. 
What IS important is when u have T-pose. Then you can start looking for warnings/errors. 

Edited by Nymra
9 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

This mod works flawless with Inpa Sekiro, and I found this mod more stable than SL Defeat (even the Baka edit is very buggy). I really enjoyed it.

Todd Howard aproved.

hehehe, now I can put this on the main mod DL page, hehe. 

9 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Now, serious question: Any plans to add option to set the player as aggressor? Or do I have to use SL Defeat option?

not planned. 1st I would personally never use it and 2nd I find NPCs extremly annoying to work with. Especially since a main feature of this mod would be immersion and furnitures, both work like 0% with Skyrim NPCs sadly.

3rd would be I want to make the Player Defeat as perfect as possible, which will still require the majority of my modding time in the foreseeable future. 

SL defeat option would be needed yes, sorry. ALso maybe Yamete will be compatible in a future version, the author just posted a new version and I have to see if there can be some achievements here.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I really dont like users implying a mod is no longer maintained. Especially when my last post is like a day old. Please refrain from these types of comments, they are unecessary.

What IS important is when u have T-pose. Then you can start looking for warnings/errors. 

I wasn't trying to imply the mod wasn't still being worked on I promis. Was purely meant toward the forum 'thread' not the mod itself. ?

Just been ages since I've messed around with Skyrim and alot of the various forum threads have 'last messages' from last year.  Didn't realize there was a post on this one from a day ago till after I hit 'post'. ? (was 1am my time, so was half asleep)

I'll take another look at the 8+ file tonight, maybe I accidentally overlapped something somewhere.

Every other aspect of the mod works creat, and it's been fun messing with it the past 4 days I've been reinstalling things. Just need to get ZAP set up right. ?

Quick edit!

"ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1.7z" - that's the one from the link in Promethious' post. It comes up as 7.0, not 8+, which is what caused me to question if I had the correct one or not and stated "is it suppose to be the same thing?"

I have that one installed, its the one that didn't give lots of errors when the file specifically called 8.0+ does.

*edit2* ooooook I see were I messed up. The one I need is down in the comments/description.

I'll snag that when I get home and try again. ??

Edited by Rhapsody81
3 hours ago, Nymra said:

hehehe, now I can put this on the main mod DL page, hehe. 

Remember to add this instruction/advice about Inpa Sekiro Combat:

Disable Resurrection System, and set Violens/Onekill and Increased Sneak Attack Damage in the execution section.

Being honest... I'm not using the Resurrection System since Naked Defeat sets the player as essential, but I'm not sure what could happen if Sekiro resurrection system is enabled, so, the best thing to do is to disable it (because we install Naked Defeat for a Hentai RPG gameplay, not a souls-like Ryona, lol).

And, another compatible mods that you can add to the list: Combat Gameplay Overhaul and Attack Behavior Revamp (well, if ABR works, obviously will CGO work since is a ABR requirement).

And I have other question: is this mod going to work with SexLab Dangerous Nights 2, From the Deeps and Things In The Dark? My new gameplay is in Blackreach with Dwemer Network, Judgement and Forgotten Wenches installed (yes, I'm a sick bastard that wants to be traped in dwemer dungeons plaged by stupid falmers and steampunk machines), and Naked Defeat, by far, is the best defeat mod that I've tested, but those mods has other mechanics (FTD and TITD uses ZAZ), thats why I'm asking.

19 hours ago, prometheusx said:

Zap8+ can be found here:

In the description is a link to mega with Zap8+

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Thanks you two.. got it all working now ❤️

And again, sorry Nymra, i did NOT intend for that first post to come across as if i though the mod was abandoned... i simply didnt realize the 'get help' forum thread for it was still active as quite a few have gone dark on other mods ❤️

Thanks again!  (and i feel like a derp getting confused between the 7.0 thing that stated "it had the same as 8.0+" somewhere in its description and not seeing the actual link to the SE version of 8.0+ (as i think my trouble started with getting the non SE version of 8.0+ and thats what was giving me all the errors before.

I had been using Defeat for a very long time but it failed randomly causing me to lose hours of progress (using it with DAYMOYL was a chore). Finally completely replaced with Naked Defeat and uninstalled it. Furniture feature has to be my absolute favourite since there's a cornucopia of contraptions out there but no mod actually uses them.

There's one Defeat feature that I somewhat miss, however - follower support. It ruins the roleplaying narrative a bit if all of the followers go down as soon as the player loses their health. I don't really care for a struggle bar but it would make sense for followers to protect the player (until they themselves get defeated after which sexy times can ensue or they kill the aggressors thus saving the player from getting fucked) rather than just sit around and watch them get abused and tied up. Would make the roleplay of adventurer hiring help reluctantly due to tough enemies better.

The mod is great as is, but I was wondering if there was a feature-set like that planned?

1 hour ago, MyJammies said:

I had been using Defeat for a very long time but it failed randomly causing me to lose hours of progress (using it with DAYMOYL was a chore). Finally completely replaced with Naked Defeat and uninstalled it. Furniture feature has to be my absolute favourite since there's a cornucopia of contraptions out there but no mod actually uses them.

cool! nice to hear :D 

and yeah, furnitures were underused... like... maybe 3 of them were used at all :(

1 hour ago, MyJammies said:

There's one Defeat feature that I somewhat miss, however - follower support. It ruins the roleplaying narrative a bit if all of the followers go down as soon as the player loses their health. I don't really care for a struggle bar but it would make sense for followers to protect the player (until they themselves get defeated after which sexy times can ensue or they kill the aggressors thus saving the player from getting fucked) rather than just sit around and watch them get abused and tied up. Would make the roleplay of adventurer hiring help reluctantly due to tough enemies better.

The mod is great as is, but I was wondering if there was a feature-set like that planned?

yes, this was reported before and I have plans for this.
Next version will be a big jump tho, because I need to change some fundamentals in the scritps, so it will take alot of time still :(

How does this mod provide a fun environment for male players? I can't seem to start anything with your mod towards my followers. Where do I start? I can "select" an NPC yes but there's nothing else the mod is providing for me. I'm not looking in being the one being the victim, as a male PC.

On 6/25/2021 at 10:15 AM, Nymra said:

1st I would personally never use it and 2nd I find NPCs extremly annoying to work with. Especially since a main feature of this mod would be immersion and furnitures, both work like 0% with Skyrim NPCs sadly.

3rd would be I want to make the Player Defeat as perfect as possible, which will still require the majority of my modding time in the foreseeable future. 

SL defeat option would be needed yes, sorry. ALso maybe Yamete will be compatible in a future version, the author just posted a new version and I have to see if there can be some achievements here.

Wait so you're saying your mod has no feature for PC male players that want to be an aggressor towards their female followers? If so, disappointing as I spent hours making this mod work. I guess I'll try to look elsewhere for a mod that includes a full NPC feature like SL Defeat or something else. But I'll have to research since I heard SL Defeat is old and I don't want my game to break down the road... 

Part of the reason why I even opted for Naked Defeat was simply because it was recently made and supported. Oh well. ?‍♂️

Edited by Nimkal
13 minutes ago, Nimkal said:

Wait so you're saying your mod has no feature for PC male players that want to be an aggressor towards their female followers? 

?!
Not even Defeat has such a feature. Or I just have no idea what you want here. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

?!

Seriously? I heard SL Defeat did have follower support. Alright then. I guess I'll work with Devious Devices Equip and some other mods like Paradise Halls Enhanced. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

?!

Actually, I'm not sure why you said this because I just installed Sexlab Defeat and it has features for both NPC and followers as victims, while you the male PC, being the aggressor. ?‍♂️

4 hours ago, Nimkal said:

Actually, I'm not sure why you said this because I just installed Sexlab Defeat and it has features for both NPC and followers as victims, while you the male PC, being the aggressor. ?‍♂️

I dont like your aggressive tone, so I wont go into details.

if this mod is not for you, feel free to never post here again (since I will not answer you again) 

cheers.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

Greetings, I discovered this mod today, is it possible to uninstall sl defeat and install this mod without corrupting the save?

no idea. this is not a question that can be answered in general, but I have no reports of any issues regarding this. I suggest cleaning the save of Defeats scripts tho. 

since you should make backups of your saves and also have a mod organizer with profiles (MO2 *cough*) you can easily try this out for yourself :)

32 minutes ago, Nymra said:

no idea. this is not a question that can be answered in general, but I have no reports of any issues regarding this. I suggest cleaning the save of Defeats scripts tho. 

since you should make backups of your saves and also have a mod organizer with profiles (MO2 *cough*) you can easily try this out for yourself :)

Wow, thanks for the quick reply, but I particularly have sl defeat installed just for '' embellishment '' but when I saw your version I was wary of trying because I would lose on purpose because I'm high level in my current save and unfortunately with sl defeat vanilla installed i cannot :/, but hey, great job on this mod.

Thank you for this mod, I enjoy it! Unlike some of the other defeat mods, I like the idea of being locked onto a piece of furniture by your enemies. 
I did have a question though. Have you considered having the option to set a % chance of entering bleedout? So if I get defeated, there is a 50/50 chance of either being violated or just straight up dying.

Again, thanks for your hard work :)

32 minutes ago, Becerra9 said:

Thank you for this mod, I enjoy it! Unlike some of the other defeat mods, I like the idea of being locked onto a piece of furniture by your enemies. 

thx alot :D  glad you like it. 
the ideas were not new, just put together in a meaningful way tho 

32 minutes ago, Becerra9 said:

did have a question though. Have you considered having the option to set a % chance of entering bleedout? So if I get defeated, there is a 50/50 chance of either being violated or just straight up dying.

Again, thanks for your hard work :)

yes, next version

On 6/28/2021 at 9:06 AM, Nymra said:

cool! nice to hear :D 

and yeah, furnitures were underused... like... maybe 3 of them were used at all :(

yes, this was reported before and I have plans for this.
Next version will be a big jump tho, because I need to change some fundamentals in the scritps, so it will take alot of time still :(

I just quote you because I need your help.

I want to make a DAR Animation folder for Naked Defeat. I'm not sure if this is intended, but, when my character is defeated, she sneaks by herself, I found this a little weird (maybe related to how Attack Behavior Revamp works), but, if I use Roreta's Stamina Low Health conditional idle, and the sneak idle animation 1 by DualSun, it looks like a "female defeat on knees" idle, and its cool!

So, I need your help to understand how Naked Defeat works, so I can make a DAR condition file for Naked Defeat that triggers these animations during the defeat state. What file in the esp file makes the player enter into de defeat state and pacifies the enemies?

On 6/29/2021 at 5:47 AM, Nymra said:

I dont like your aggressive tone, so I wont go into details.

if this mod is not for you, feel free to never post here again (since I will not answer you again) 

cheers.

Lol I don't like your inaccurate judgement of my character over text and your inability to leave emotions aside for such simple matter.