The Return Of The Compilation

So I'm planning on reviving the Compilation this weekend or early next week, and I'd like to make a request of my fellow authors.

If you are willing to let me use your file in the compilation, or want it excluded, please let me know here or via PM. SEXOUT ONLY PLEASE. I know, it goes without saying, but if I didn't I'm sure I'd be getting "please include my 10,000 outfit pack" or some such.

If your file is not currently utilizing the fancy download system Ashal so kindly assembled for us, please do so. Moderators will gladly assist you with linking the new download entry with existing mod support threads so that you don't have to reproduce much work.

Thank you friends, and let the games...begin.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!

And all that crap.

Not sure what to do with SOFO in this regard. It requires a bit of hoop-jumping in the install, as well as some animation files from the groovatron, so maybe it's best left out?

I'm all for including checkmeout though.

I would offer deadmoney holohore (which ironically doesn't really require Dead Money... at least not at the moment. Only reason it would is because I plan on making it a reward for dead money.) but i'm not finished with it yet, and it just now entered Proof of Concept phase.

I always loved compilation , actually never manage to make all Sexout plug ins working 100% without it .

But i have suggestion : Why not make it in 2 files - 1st with necessary mods (and Sexout clothes & other things - dildos, plugs...) that rarely change and 2nd with other mods .

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I realize I am resurrecting a dead thread, but KainsChylde fucked up in two major ways, first you forgot the NVSE Extender, without it, all of those mods are useless, second, you forgot a BnB skeleton, without it, your upper meshes will stretch to infinity, sometimes making it hard to even see.

Sorry then, though it doesn't say anywhere that you are missing those two things, one of which (if you are missing it) makes downloading this useless, unless I missed him saying that in a Readme.

Still though, thanks for the compilation, barring those two things, this is the first time everything worked perfectly.

You did read the installatuion instructions for SEXOUT itself ? Both items are covered here so it was not necessary to do it again in this other mod. Only possible result from that would be OUTDATED instrctions very fast.

Once again, your comments were way out of line.

@Triacom

The compilation works fine if you do a little read me of the various mods that you are using. There are some incompatibilities in those mods and it is assumed that you will read the OPs of the mods for further info. If you run into a incompatibility you can unclick or even delete the offending mod and not have any problems. This is also useful for those mods that you might decide not to have due to preferences.

An other note. This compilation is old in the sexout universe. There are many mods there that have been updated. Many of these updates are fixes to problems, and others are improvements to game play. If you desire to update the base install of the mods just install the mod over the original unless the OP states otherwise. One example would be SexoutLust requires a new fresh installation if memory serves me correctly. This would mean a delete, restart, and fresh installation of the new SexoutLust.

• 2 months later...