Installed it as a new mod in my existing L52 game, but can't seem to get the MCM up.
When I start a brand new game, the MCM menu appears.

Already tried the setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 method and it doesn't help.

Not really eager to go through another 60h of gameplay (Laura's bondage shop + DCL + regular quests).
Anyone got ideas?

Quick non-bug report ?:

I started a new game with the most recently updated version of the mod and it seems so far to work very well. I had one weird thing happen where an equip-all event apparently failed (Skyrim became unresponsive but no CTD), but I couldn't reproduce it later and those events seem to work fine in general during gameplay. Good job @CrymH

On 2/13/2022 at 6:08 PM, notwavman said:

I've upgraded Devious Strike to the latest version and started new game, I'm using 100% striker spawn chance, 1 for 1. So far strikers properly spawn only for bandits, and not for mages and Forsworn. Some faction IDs messed up?

I'm definitely spawning strikers also among forsworn, but on reflection I think you might be right that there are some 'types' ('forsworn guardian' and similar 'types'?) which may not be converted/spawned correctly.

Edited by BYJE137
clarification
10 hours ago, Taki17 said:

It may just needs a little nudge after a new install. Try the 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' console command.

I've tried that a couple of times, didn't work. It says '19 MCM menu's added' afterwards, but still no devious strike.

Edited by sonjohandbzx
console command result added
On 2/14/2022 at 8:29 PM, BYJE137 said:

I'm definitely spawning strikers also among forsworn, but on reflection I think you might be right that there are some 'types' ('forsworn guardian' and similar 'types'?) which may not be converted/spawned correctly.

Do you have conjurers replaced? There's a fort with them called Amol Fort, if I remember correctly, on the road to Solitude. Also plenty of them in many other places.

And to @CrymH - do you have plans to make draugrs and ghosts into Strikers? We need more types! :)

1 hour ago, notwavman said:

Do you have conjurers replaced? There's a fort with them called Amol Fort, if I remember correctly, on the road to Solitude. Also plenty of them in many other places.

And to @CrymH - do you have plans to make draugrs and ghosts into Strikers? We need more types! :)

About the forsworn spawn problem. These are the conditions i have set to detect a forsworn enemy: 

Spoiler

image.png.1536cd49831851a70f2e457675633757.png

If target does not transform into a striker it means that the target is not in the forsworn faction or you have disable the forsworn in the MCM. Other than that i could be caused by some mod incompatibility issues. 

About your request: 

Yes i was planning to add more factions and increase the divirsity of strikers and in general of "devious enemies".

On 2/14/2022 at 12:35 AM, HayleX said:

i tried some stuff i had to delete all the autosave from the files and it fixed it i gotta start back but dont worry i was not that far the only pains are the mcm setting i have to redo XD but its ok 

That is the reason why i added the import/export mcm settings, but i dont think the mcm is that big. So best wishes for recreating your old settings

Edited by CrymH
On 2/14/2022 at 5:02 PM, sonjohandbzx said:

Installed it as a new mod in my existing L52 game, but can't seem to get the MCM up.
When I start a brand new game, the MCM menu appears.

Already tried the setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 method and it doesn't help.

Not really eager to go through another 60h of gameplay (Laura's bondage shop + DCL + regular quests).
Anyone got ideas?

make clean save, wait 3 days for most stuff to reset and see if the mcm pops up, if not than i am really sorry but i am out of ideas. hopefully you get it running.

On 2/14/2022 at 6:18 PM, BYJE137 said:

Quick non-bug report ?:

I started a new game with the most recently updated version of the mod and it seems so far to work very well. I had one weird thing happen where an equip-all event apparently failed (Skyrim became unresponsive but no CTD), but I couldn't reproduce it later and those events seem to work fine in general during gameplay. Good job @CrymH

Thanks! always amazing to here when stuff works. the one incident you had was probably just script lag or something, at least i hope so.

15 hours ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I've tried that a couple of times, didn't work. It says '19 MCM menu's added' afterwards, but still no devious strike.

On 2/14/2022 at 7:11 PM, deviant51 said:

Am I the only one who cant find the MCM? i assume it is called Devious Strike?

Really weird that there are multiple occasions on which the MCM doesnt show up after installation, i will take a look at this matter. 

can you make diff Player and follower MCM(if can, Player/follower/NPC)?

like Yamete mod.
diffrent percent for bondage. (is it right sentence? i have studied 9 years english but still dont know lol)

and the last time, i said there are too many of strikers... i know why now.
strikers cause spawning strikers!

somewhere 3 men of bandit exist (but i cant see  or meet)
there are 1 striker and 3 men

i went somewhere inside, and out.
1 striker and 3 men make spawning striker
then, there are 4 strikers and 3 men

again, there will be 8 strikers and 3 men

lol

Edited by AOBVUAM
22 hours ago, notwavman said:

Yep, those are replaced.

In regards to the non-converted forsworn I mentioned, I had forgot that I have a Forsworn replacer mod of some kind active, which might well be affecting some specific forsworn in a way which then makes them fail to be converted. Def. not a mod compatibility 'problem' CrymH should spend time on.

6 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Got the newest version and it seems to be working great. I'm getting the "black face' bug on the bandits but that could have something to do with using Botox, maybe.

Yes most likely caused by such mods. Maybe i can do something about the black face bug, but i dont know very much about it so we will have to see.

Edited by CrymH
5 hours ago, AOBVUAM said:

can you make diff Player and follower MCM(if can, Player/follower/NPC)?

like Yamete mod.
diffrent percent for bondage. (is it right sentence? i have studied 9 years english but still dont know lol)

and the last time, i said there are too many of strikers... i know why now.
strikers cause spawning strikers!

somewhere 3 men of bandit exist (but i cant see  or meet)
there are 1 striker and 3 men

i went somewhere inside, and out.
1 striker and 3 men make spawning striker
then, there are 4 strikers and 3 men

again, there will be 8 strikers and 3 men

lol

Ahh yes i already know of this bug, but i thought the newest spawn method should have fixed this problem.

5 minutes ago, BYJE137 said:

Yep, those are replaced.

In regards to the non-converted forsworn I mentioned, I had forgot that I have a Forsworn replacer mod of some kind active, which might well be affecting some specific forsworn in a way which then makes them fail to be converted. Def. not a mod compatibility 'problem' CrymH should spend time on.

This would explain some things, but not really. Simply because my mod transforms anyone into a striker who has the forsworn faction inherited. And if you have forsworn replacer mods, they should also use these factions unless they completly change forsworn overall. This means modded forsworn are treated the same way as vanilla ones. 

1 hour ago, AOBVUAM said:

would you make MCM for NPC/Follower/Player?
like defeat or yamete(battle sex mod)

for example, i setted NPC for 0%, Follower for 10%, player for 70%.

i wanna bind my followers, but they dont dodge at all

so 7~80% meaning follower always be fightless(helpless?) just 1 sec after battle begins.

Doing this will be little complicated and take its time. But it is a good idea