7 hours ago, johntrine said:

has anyone here had any issue where they cant unequip their dd devices? even if they have keys? like if you remove them they just get reequipped and if you drop them a new one is spawned.

Sadly i dont know the name of the mod, but i remember some DD mod that had this mechanic as a toggleable option.

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

that happens when textures for face get overwritten. have you used this (link) to try and fix it? i use this.

havent tried that mod, though personally would find it annoying since gag makes talking difficult. and that is useless if followers are in bondage or if player is alone.

especially since i cant take off items even with keys. it has haulted my corrent playthorough.

Oh I am still playtesting my skyrim mod load order and trying to sort out the kinks. Currently these are the problems I have that are on the smaller side:

1. Charizard the dragon from the Charizard dragon mod is invisible.

2. After removing all possible overwriting conflicts in sseedit Karita has the black face bug and she has a twin with the black face bug called Olga added by Winterhold Restored and Enhanced.

3. Viarmo has messed up textures too.

4. There are two Heimskrs in whiterun. I don't know why. More informative console says the second Heimskr was affected by Winterhold Restored And Enhanced. Ssededit says wintehold restored and enhanced does not touch Heimskr.

5. The dogs from the dogs of dovahkiin mod keep being treated as human by sex lab aroused and will order my paradise halls slaves to service them. Then nothing happens because they are dogs but sex lab doesn't recognise them as such.

To be clear I am outlining these because I mostly think they are funny. I know I need to fix them in my own time. I'm just pointing out that I am aware of texture issues and will try to address them

1 hour ago, CrymH said:

Sadly i dont know the name of the mod, but i remember some DD mod that had this mechanic as a toggleable option.

damn it. ok. if it is in mcm then i'll see if i can find it. let me know if you ever find the name of it.

1 hour ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Oh I am still playtesting my skyrim mod load order and trying to sort out the kinks. Currently these are the problems I have that are on the smaller side:

1. Charizard the dragon from the Charizard dragon mod is invisible.

2. After removing all possible overwriting conflicts in sseedit Karita has the black face bug and she has a twin with the black face bug called Olga added by Winterhold Restored and Enhanced.

3. Viarmo has messed up textures too.

4. There are two Heimskrs in whiterun. I don't know why. More informative console says the second Heimskr was affected by Winterhold Restored And Enhanced. Ssededit says wintehold restored and enhanced does not touch Heimskr.

5. The dogs from the dogs of dovahkiin mod keep being treated as human by sex lab aroused and will order my paradise halls slaves to service them. Then nothing happens because they are dogs but sex lab doesn't recognise them as such.

To be clear I am outlining these because I mostly think they are funny. I know I need to fix them in my own time. I'm just pointing out that I am aware of texture issues and will try to address them

the last one is fucking funny.

7 hours ago, johntrine said:

damn it. ok. if it is in mcm then i'll see if i can find it. let me know if you ever find the name of it.

the last one is fucking funny.

Umm... so my Great Dane found a way. I would include a picture but I'm not sure if it would be in good taste. It's from dogs of dovahkiin but I found him pumping away on my slave Wenya. lol

Also more seriously @CrymH I think you need to post a warning that there are soft compatibility issues with Devious Heatrise. Namely that if you are wearing a devious heatrise chastity belt and specifically if your character is being edged then it is very unwise to go into an area where Devious Strikers may spawn as you can end up with two vibration events happenning at once. The problem is Devious Heatrise having a weird way of doing vibration events but in an ordinary dungeon there would be no problem. A striker managed to give my character a genital piercing through her Devious Heatrise chastity belt.

Maybe in the next version you could have like a craftable ring of striker immunity. Or spell of striker immunity that  lasts for an in game hour. That way I could still dungeon dive knowing my team would be taken on by the strikers.

Umm... so my Great Dane found a way. I would include a picture but I'm not sure if it would be in good taste. It's from dogs of dovahkiin but I found him pumping away on my slave Wenya. lol

Also more seriously @CrymH I think you need to post a warning that there are soft compatibility issues with Devious Heatrise. Namely that if you are wearing a devious heatrise chastity belt and specifically if your character is being edged then it is very unwise to go into an area where Devious Strikers may spawn as you can end up with two vibration events happenning at once. The problem is Devious Heatrise having a weird way of doing vibration events but in an ordinary dungeon there would be no problem. A striker managed to give my character a genital piercing through her Devious Heatrise chastity belt.

Maybe in the next version you could have like a craftable ring of striker immunity. Or spell of striker immunity that  lasts for an in game hour. That way I could still dungeon dive knowing my team would be taken on by the strikers.

I get your point, but you could for the time being just disable the piercings in MCM and once you get rid of the belt enable them again. 

But now i got a new idea. mcm option that lets you disable piercing/ plug transfers while wearing chastity devices. 

6 minutes ago, CrymH said:

I get your point, but you could for the time being just disable the piercings in MCM and once you get rid of the belt enable them again. 

But now i got a new idea. mcm option that lets you disable piercing/ plug transfers while wearing chastity devices. 

It is a soft compatibility issue and basically just deserves a warning or troubleshooting hint. Your idea is great though.

To be clear when I say it's unwise to go dungeon diving through striker territory while in a heatrise belt I mean if two vibrations happen at the same time you can be frozen in place and if the game saves or autosaves during that time those saves will be corrupted. I even tried using resaver and that caused more problems than it fixed. I had to revert to an earlier save before the corruption happened and just wait out the edgings. 

My pc has 32gigabytes of ram, an intel i7 processor and an Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080Ti. For my game to be having latency issues that's bad.

6 hours ago, CrymH said:

Also I confess Devious devices is one of very few mods I did not read the mod support pages for in advance. Hence my noobyness on it.

15 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

It is a soft compatibility issue and basically just deserves a warning or troubleshooting hint. Your idea is great though.

To be clear when I say it's unwise to go dungeon diving through striker territory while in a heatrise belt I mean if two vibrations happen at the same time you can be frozen in place and if the game saves or autosaves during that time those saves will be corrupted. I even tried using resaver and that caused more problems than it fixed. I had to revert to an earlier save before the corruption happened and just wait out the edgings. 

My pc has 32gigabytes of ram, an intel i7 processor and an Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080Ti. For my game to be having latency issues that's bad.

i have added it to the mod page under compatibility, tell me if i formulated the issue correctly. 

6 hours ago, CrymH said:

i have added it to the mod page under compatibility, tell me if i formulated the issue correctly. 

Yep that's good enough. I had sex lab arousal monitor on at the time and anytime the game saved during a double vibration event I would be frozen in place and upon reload the SLAM text would all be square outlines as opposed to numbers or letters. Sometimes the hud in general would disappear. I'm nooby enough that I can't confidently say that 'save corruption' is the technically correct term but it was baaad.

Again a case where neither mod was individually 'broken' both work fine normally it's only when they overlap that bad things happen.

I think at this point I can say with some certainty that I am having a recurring problem where the mod stops generating strikers after some hours of gameplay. I'm using the most recent version, playing on SE. It works great to start with (hours), but then at some point strikers just stop appearing - bandit, forsworn etc. are no longer converted at all. I can revert to an earlier save and that might 'solve' the problem for a while, but then it seems like it'll often reappear later. Reconfirming striker options or device options in the menu or changing cells (leave a cell where strikers would be expected, then reenter the cell and see if they're spawning now) seem to make no difference once this problem appears.

One thing I have been thinking that I'm missing in such a situation is a kind of 'hard reset option' - currently there's the block/unblock events button for debugging, which has been useful in a few situations, but there's no 'reset to factory conditions' type option in the menu and that might occasionally be called for.

Had a small idea about the future plan 'rethinking the punishment script'.

Get equipped with special gear that can't be unlocked with struggling or cutting. You need to search all the chests and corpses (or alive NPC) in the cell you got items equipped for the special key. Or magic 'unlock' event that triggers like DCUR to prevent key-cheating. As this might result in clearing an entire dungeon I would suggest not equipping stuff like mits, armbinder, SJ and petsuit. And to prevent annoyance the tight hobble dress.

12 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

I think at this point I can say with some certainty that I am having a recurring problem where the mod stops generating strikers after some hours of gameplay. I'm using the most recent version, playing on SE. It works great to start with (hours), but then at some point strikers just stop appearing - bandit, forsworn etc. are no longer converted at all. I can revert to an earlier save and that might 'solve' the problem for a while, but then it seems like it'll often reappear later. Reconfirming striker options or device options in the menu or changing cells (leave a cell where strikers would be expected, then reenter the cell and see if they're spawning now) seem to make no difference once this problem appears.

One thing I have been thinking that I'm missing in such a situation is a kind of 'hard reset option' - currently there's the block/unblock events button for debugging, which has been useful in a few situations, but there's no 'reset to factory conditions' type option in the menu and that might occasionally be called for.

Sorry for your troubles, sadly i dont have the slightest idea why this issue occurs. Good thing, i have already added mcm options to reset the MCM and the whole mod, thanks to @Hylysi for the functions. 

If you dont want to wait until the new update, we have to do some bug searching, which means i need more informations. 

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Had a small idea about the future plan 'rethinking the punishment script'.

Get equipped with special gear that can't be unlocked with struggling or cutting. You need to search all the chests and corpses (or alive NPC) in the cell you got items equipped for the special key. Or magic 'unlock' event that triggers like DCUR to prevent key-cheating. As this might result in clearing an entire dungeon I would suggest not equipping stuff like mits, armbinder, SJ and petsuit. And to prevent annoyance the tight hobble dress.

Interesting idea, but i definitely want the punishment function to equip all the very restricting devices. With your idea they would be excluded. Though your idea could be reimagined in another way if you want, because i like the aspect of having a condition linked to the unlocking of devices.

12 minutes ago, CrymH said:

Interesting idea, but i definitely want the punishment function to equip all the very restricting devices. With your idea they would be excluded. Though your idea could be reimagined in another way if you want, because i like the aspect of having a condition linked to the unlocking of devices.

Perhaps it would fit better as a "special event". Triggered on a striker hit with x% chance of it starting. That way more ideas can be implemented. 

4 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Perhaps it would fit better as a "special event". Triggered on a striker hit with x% chance of it starting. That way more ideas can be implemented. 

That is what i thought of too, it would also be an opportunity for other "special ideas". Ofcourse depending on the players likings through mcm.

By the way this play test I actually bothered to have a look at the mcm. I found the options to disable plugs, piercings and chastity devices and the option to free the player. I am very much liking this. It would be nice if there was like a guaranteed stronghold of the devious strikers that could be raided routinely for keys and devices. Maybe have it guarded by a smaller number of stronger variants so that if you can beat them you always end up with a surplus of keys

14 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

By the way this play test I actually bothered to have a look at the mcm. I found the options to disable plugs, piercings and chastity devices and the option to free the player. I am very much liking this. It would be nice if there was like a guaranteed stronghold of the devious strikers that could be raided routinely for keys and devices. Maybe have it guarded by a smaller number of stronger variants so that if you can beat them you always end up with a surplus of keys

Keep in mind that this is a devious mod and my intentions are to leave the player helpless and not to give them easy escape opportunities. 

Edited by CrymH

Well It's that there's the mcm option to free me when I get sick of it but then there's still all the devices stuck on my followers.

Maybe a 'Devious striker curse' that lingers on the player for a 24 hour period attracting all devices within a certain radius onto them? Would that be more in the spirit of things?

Like I get that the intention is to be me more than just a different variety of mob and maybe I'm not the intended player. Perhaps look at what people interested in Deviously Cursed Loot want?

I get your point that your mod has a specific intention and that intention may not be something that fits with my kind of play. It's actually a crying shame then that Devious Heatrise was too unreliable to be used with another mod that causes 'vibration events' since the intent of the author seems very much to be in that vein. 

I just like that it's a new kind of mob and I feel like right now from that perspective it needs balancing, not because it's too tough, but because it's too tedious right now. Like I have mods that make fights incredibly difficult so I have to hide while my followers do the fighting. It's tense, frenetic and I die a lot but it's fun because when the battles over everything is done.

Although writing this I have had a thought, what if the Devious Devices sent by the strikers automatically unlocked after a week say. Devious Heatrise had a way to make that stick even if you waited or fast travelled. Mechanically you could start a quest on deployment of the strikers that counts down with the final act being to unlock all not quest or Paradise Halls devices on the player character's followers. It would still leave the followers wrapped up for a while and it wouldn't touch the player. Lorewise the devious strikers are clearly something that spawns through some sort of magic and then despawns so it makes sense that their devices would also 'despawn' Of copurse actually maxing such a thing work is another matter and it still might be too generous for the Devious crowd lol

Well It's that there's the mcm option to free me when I get sick of it but then there's still all the devices stuck on my followers.

Maybe a 'Devious striker curse' that lingers on the player for a 24 hour period attracting all devices within a certain radius onto them? Would that be more in the spirit of things?

Like I get that the intention is to be me more than just a different variety of mob and maybe I'm not the intended player. Perhaps look at what people interested in Deviously Cursed Loot want?

I get your point that your mod has a specific intention and that intention may not be something that fits with my kind of play. It's actually a crying shame then that Devious Heatrise was too unreliable to be used with another mod that causes 'vibration events' since the intent of the author seems very much to be in that vein. 

I just like that it's a new kind of mob and I feel like right now from that perspective it needs balancing, not because it's too tough, but because it's too tedious right now. Like I have mods that make fights incredibly difficult so I have to hide while my followers do the fighting. It's tense, frenetic and I die a lot but it's fun because when the battles over everything is done.

Although writing this I have had a thought, what if the Devious Devices sent by the strikers automatically unlocked after a week say. Devious Heatrise had a way to make that stick even if you waited or fast travelled. Mechanically you could start a quest on deployment of the strikers that counts down with the final act being to unlock all not quest or Paradise Halls devices on the player character's followers. It would still leave the followers wrapped up for a while and it wouldn't touch the player. Lorewise the devious strikers are clearly something that spawns through some sort of magic and then despawns so it makes sense that their devices would also 'despawn' Of copurse actually maxing such a thing work is another matter and it still might be too generous for the Devious crowd lol

About your previous post: i do not dislike your idea in general, it is quite the opposite. I already thought about adding Camps/dungeons/holds/etc. in which strikers always spawn. But i dont want them to be routinely farmed in any way. Espacially regarding for keys and devices. This means that these cells have to be challenging and therefore bare the risk of you returning with more peril than when entering. At the end of the dungeon this high risk will be rewarded aquentently, which means the player has to fully commit to the challenge while beeing aware of the risk and pull through. Anything else wouldnt be as exciting...

Regarding your follower problem: i could think of a way to implement a mcm option which removes all devices form your follower. 

I like your curse idea, it could be used in multiple different ways. 

and yes i really want my mod to become a lot more than just a new mob type. but big mods take a whole lot of time. 

9 hours ago, CrymH said:

About your previous post: i do not dislike your idea in general, it is quite the opposite. I already thought about adding Camps/dungeons/holds/etc. in which strikers always spawn. But i dont want them to be routinely farmed in any way. Espacially regarding for keys and devices. This means that these cells have to be challenging and therefore bare the risk of you returning with more peril than when entering. At the end of the dungeon this high risk will be rewarded aquentently, which means the player has to fully commit to the challenge while beeing aware of the risk and pull through. Anything else wouldnt be as exciting...

Regarding your follower problem: i could think of a way to implement a mcm option which removes all devices form your follower. 

I like your curse idea, it could be used in multiple different ways. 

and yes i really want my mod to become a lot more than just a new mob type. but big mods take a whole lot of time. 

I did edit what I wrote before posting so I'm not sure if you caught any of it but I found myself getting weirdly emotional writing it. I'm autistic and I was in a weird highly emotional mood. That's not your fault.

I actually had a very fun session of skyrim today and verified that the follower mods I have work really well with Paradise Halls, Home Sweet Home and the Milk Mod stuff. I never truly understood the Milk Mod stuff until today when everything clicked. Seeing the breast morphs made it feel real and then feeling the massive carry capacity and speed debuff for being too full of milk made the game mechanics element of it stand out. It was an experience crawling the distance between Riften and Ivarstead to find a milking station while avoiding dragons and bandits lol. 

I guess my brain just wanted to be mean when I finished playing skyrim so I apologise if you caught any of that weirdness. It's your mod do what you like with it, I'm just glad to give back to the modding community for once in some small way.

Edited by Farsh-nuke
58 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I did edit what I wrote before posting so I'm not sure if you caught any of it but I found myself getting weirdly emotional writing it. I'm autistic and I was in a weird highly emotional mood. That's not your fault.

I actually had a very fun session of skyrim today and verified that the follower mods I have work really well with Paradise Halls, Home Sweet Home and the Milk Mod stuff. I never truly understood the Milk Mod stuff until today when everything clicked. Seeing the breast morphs made it feel real and then feeling the massive carry capacity and speed debuff for being too full of milk made the game mechanics element of it stand out. It was an experience crawling the distance between Riften and Ivarstead to find a milking station while avoiding dragons and bandits lol. 

I guess my brain just wanted to be when I finished playing skyrim so I apologise if you caught any of that weirdness. It's your mod do what you like with it, I'm just glad to give back to the modding community for once in some small way.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you said, i just like to clearify myself and explain things properly about what i add and what i dont add. By the way, the edit you mentioned does not show up for some reason. Anyway i hope you can still enjoy the mod, and if you do, dont forget to give further feedback and ideas if you can think of any. You mentioned some stuff i really liked.

5 hours ago, CrymH said:

there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you said, i just like to clearify myself and explain things properly about what i add and what i dont add. By the way, the edit you mentioned does not show up for some reason. Anyway i hope you can still enjoy the mod, and if you do, dont forget to give further feedback and ideas if you can think of any. You mentioned some stuff i really liked.

Meant edit in the writing sense not the forum posting sense lol

I've had some sleep and feel better. 

I have actually remembered that I do have some feedback related to this mod.

I was sneaking up on the bandit camp on the way to bleak falls barrow and was almost within striking distance of the guard for that camp when suddenly she despawns and is replaced by a striker lol. I'm not sure if this was intentional but it trolled me.

I actually like the idea of an anti- stealth striker that spawns on top of the player. A nice way to nerf the stealth archer builds. You just maybe want to adjust the spawning because I feel like if it happens when you are so close then it's not really any extra difficulty.

On 12/6/2021 at 5:54 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

Meant edit in the writing sense not the forum posting sense lol

I've had some sleep and feel better. 

I have actually remembered that I do have some feedback related to this mod.

I was sneaking up on the bandit camp on the way to bleak falls barrow and was almost within striking distance of the guard for that camp when suddenly she despawns and is replaced by a striker lol. I'm not sure if this was intentional but it trolled me.

I actually like the idea of an anti- stealth striker that spawns on top of the player. A nice way to nerf the stealth archer builds. You just maybe want to adjust the spawning because I feel like if it happens when you are so close then it's not really any extra difficulty.

I already have a new spawn method implemented thanks to @Hylysi. The problem will be no more once i release the new update, though this might a little time because i intend to add a couple more things. 

Anti stealth striker is also already on the list since a long time. 

Edited by CrymH