3 minutes ago, CrymH said:

First of all, this: "This is the amount of strikers that will spawn on a potential enemy." means that on one bandit multiple striker can spawn, the number is determined by whatever you have set in the MCM. 

In conclusion: the setting is for striker spawns per enemy and NOT per cell. 

Currently there is no limitation on how many strikers can spawn in one cell.

Because Striker spawns are rather script heavy, it is NOT advised to increase this number too much, seriously keep it low or you will experience much more crashes. 

The chance for chance is also determined by your hardware, the worse your computer the more crashes you will get. Aside from hardware, your mod list also plays a huge role. The more mods the higher the chance for crashes (depends on the mods individually). 

Yes it is just scripts load issue maybe

i tried 100%, spawns 2

first placeatme orc bandit

2 striker spawns. game do well.

again placeatme orc bandit

2 striker spawns. but this time, game has ctd.

thx for your efforts.

3 minutes ago, AOBVUAM said:

Yes it is just scripts load issue maybe

i tried 100%, spawns 2

first placeatme orc bandit

2 striker spawns. game do well.

again placeatme orc bandit

2 striker spawns. but this time, game has ctd.

thx for your efforts.

The next update is very near, if you wait one or two days you can try again with the new update. A lot of things have changed and improved i hope this will help with your games stability. But until then there is sadly not much i can do to help you.

ANOTHER QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT:

The list is complete and almost ready for the release. I am currently in the last phase of testing and fixing typos as well as detecting any bugs i might have missed. This should not take too long unless i find any major bugs. release time will probably be tomorrow, if everything goes as planned. 

44 minutes ago, CrymH said:

ANOTHER QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT:

The list is complete and almost ready for the release. I am currently in the last phase of testing and fixing typos as well as detecting any bugs i might have missed. This should not take too long unless i find any major bugs. release time will probably be tomorrow, if everything goes as planned. 

Congrats.

The new update is finally done! 

check the changelog for all the new/changed/fixed stuff.

I need some feedback about something:

Please let me know what you think about the changed difficulty, i could release a patch and turn it up or down depending on your feedback. Keep in mind that i am looking forward to changing the striker classes a little in the coming update. 

I had some ideas like giving every striker an alteration armor, it would simulate the normal armor rating of bandits. 

Edited by CrymH
2 hours ago, CrymH said:

The new update is finally done! 

check the changelog for all the new/changed/fixed stuff.

I need some feedback about something:

Please let me know what you think about the changed difficulty, i could release a patch and turn it up or down depending on your feedback. Keep in mind that i am looking forward to changing the striker classes a little in the coming update. 

I had some ideas like giving every striker an alteration armor, it would simulate the normal armor rating of bandits. 

So exciting to see new update. Shame that I have no such luxury times to play it in the upcoming 2 week.

I see new type of enemy twohanded striker. Does it have any special compare to the regular melee striker?

The code for cell tracking is mostly completed in the scripts and plugin, any particular reason you opted for a polling method instead?

Also, have you thought of implementing striker spawning through quest aliases?

Similar to how it's done in SexLab Aroused, it would alleviate most of the work papyrus has to do for spawning.

9 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

So exciting to see new update. Shame that I have no such luxury times to play it in the upcoming 2 week.

I see new type of enemy twohanded striker. Does it have any special compare to the regular melee striker?

the twohanded one functions jsut like the known onehanded one. But as i said, all strikers will most likely get some enhancements in the next update 

3 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

The code for cell tracking is mostly completed in the scripts and plugin, any particular reason you opted for a polling method instead?

Also, have you thought of implementing striker spawning through quest aliases?

Similar to how it's done in SexLab Aroused, it would alleviate most of the work papyrus has to do for spawning.

The celltracking had a couple of issues like differentiating between the main and fallback Cell tracker, which in some cases caused the spawn script to run twice and in others only once. In this update i havent focused too much on the spawn method itself in addition to that i was pushing myself quite a bit to reach the promised released date, which left no time for tinkering on the cell tracker.

About the quest aliases ... i never really understood them anyway, not to metion that i didnt know about Sexlab aroused utilizing such a method. Would be nice if you could give a little more insight on that.

16 minutes ago, CrymH said:

The celltracking had a couple of issues like differentiating between the main and fallback Cell tracker, which in some cases caused the spawn script to run twice and in others only once. In this update i havent focused too much on the spawn method itself in addition to that i was pushing myself quite a bit to reach the promised released date, which left no time for tinkering on the cell tracker.

About the quest aliases ... i never really understood them anyway, not to metion that i didnt know about Sexlab aroused utilizing such a method. Would be nice if you could give a little more insight on that.

Through quest aliases most of the conditions for determining a valid striker spawn in the DeployStriker function would be handled by the game.

This would be done through a quest you start/stop via a script every time you want to get an array of actors based on conditions you set.

For examples on how the quest and aliases are setup, see the SexLab Aroused quests with the editor IDs "slaNakedNPC" "slaScanAll" "slaScanAllNPC"

There's no limit to conditions that can be applied.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Condition_Functions

For the script attached to this quest, see the SexLab Aroused script sources "slaScanAllScript.psc"

For how you would call this function from other scripts, see slaMainScr.psc for how it's called.

I wonder if a tutorial to better explain this already exists out there...

47 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

Through quest aliases most of the conditions for determining a valid striker spawn in the DeployStriker function would be handled by the game.

This would be done through a quest you start/stop via a script every time you want to get an array of actors based on conditions you set.

For examples on how the quest and aliases are setup, see the SexLab Aroused quests with the editor IDs "slaNakedNPC" "slaScanAll" "slaScanAllNPC"

There's no limit to conditions that can be applied.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Condition_Functions

For the script attached to this quest, see the SexLab Aroused script sources "slaScanAllScript.psc"

For how you would call this function from other scripts, see slaMainScr.psc for how it's called.

I wonder if a tutorial to better explain this already exists out there...

Thanks a bunch, i will take a look at it. 

There is always a bigger fish

2 hours ago, AOBVUAM said:

I have one wondering that CELL exists for only testing purpose?

when converted this mod into ESP-FE, SSEEdit says "It has CELLs so blablablbla..." but i go to cell this mod adds there look like testingcell like 'coc qasmoke'

Do you mean that the cell i have added, which is called Deviousstrikecell does exactly look like qasmoke or what were you trying to say?

In that case, no it should not look like qasmoke, its a cell made only for testing and resetting the hardcore mode. 

6 hours ago, CrymH said:

Do you mean that the cell i have added, which is called Deviousstrikecell does exactly look like qasmoke or what were you trying to say?

In that case, no it should not look like qasmoke, its a cell made only for testing and resetting the hardcore mode. 

I mean that cell.
SSEEdit says converting mod that having new cell into ESP-FE may cause issues
So i thought just remove cell and convert it into ESP-FE. because 'Deviousstrikecell' looks like only testing purpose to me. (at least it has resetting hardcore mod function, but i never use and will not use hardcore mod.) 

sorry for my bad english! english is too hard to use. i can read little bit but writing is suck. 

Edited by AOBVUAM

I Suggest to added "Remote Vibration Scene" by some guard or Maybe Follwer

I Remember Neloth (Dragonborn) Can Give Us Buff and I Remember Devious Integration Has A Spell Seems Like
Devious Drip, Stream, Tickle, Surge, Flood

It Can Be Combine That Both to Trigger Vibration (During Non Combat State) in the City/Town. When Player Roaming Around.

16 hours ago, AOBVUAM said:

I mean that cell.
SSEEdit says converting mod that having new cell into ESP-FE may cause issues
So i thought just remove cell and convert it into ESP-FE. because 'Deviousstrikecell' looks like only testing purpose to me. (at least it has resetting hardcore mod function, but i never use and will not use hardcore mod.) 

sorry for my bad english! english is too hard to use. i can read little bit but writing is suck. 

Yeah as long as you do not use the hardcore mode, the cell does not matter to you. And dont worry about your english, mine isnt perfect either. 

4 hours ago, Black714 said:

I Remember Neloth (Dragonborn) Can Give Us Buff and I Remember Devious Integration Has A Spell Seems Like

It Can Be Combine That Both to Trigger Vibration (During Non Combat State) in the City/Town. When Player Roaming Around.

Can you explain your idea in further detail? Do you mean random vibrations if the player is wearing a plug or vibriations on special occasions or something completely different? Also what buff do you mean?

Edited by CrymH
4 hours ago, Black714 said:

DD already monitors this for causing the vibrate events. This mod already has a cell scan routine. Cell scan routines are taxing on the papyrus engine. Add on top of it another one ... Your CPU might be happy to oblige, but papyrus engine isn't that much of a dedicated system which can be abused further. You might get serious lag.

16 hours ago, CrymH said:

Can you explain your idea in further detail? Do you mean random vibrations if the player is wearing a plug or vibriations on special occasions or something completely different? Also what buff do you mean?

The Spell Can Triggered Vibration Effect if Player Get Hit. (Spell Like Firebolt/Courage). Projectile Spell Type.

Scenarios: 

Guard Cast The Spell into Player (If Using Any Vibration Devious Device) to Triger The Vibration. When Greeting Player.

Similar Like Neloth or Healer Follower.  (Anything That Hit Player With Spell).

Devious Regulation also have similar spell (When Begging), or Spell in (Forbidden Bookcase) in Winterhold. 

Edited by Black714
3 hours ago, Black714 said:

The Spell Can Triggered Vibration Effect if Player Get Hit. (Spell Like Firebolt/Courage). Projectile Spell Type.

Scenarios: 

Guard Cast The Spell into Player (If Using Any Vibration Devious Device) to Triger The Vibration. When Greeting Player.

Similar Like Neloth or Healer Follower.  (Anything That Hit Player With Spell).

Devious Regulation also have similar spell (When Begging), or Spell in (Forbidden Bookcase) in Winterhold. 

So your idea is to give certain NPCs like guards a spell that can be thrown at the player, which will trigger their plugs to vibrate if the spell hits you successfully. And the spell is cast by the NPC forcegreeting the palyer. 

If this is the case, there is just one problem: giving the spells to NPCs. I would either have to make it do automatically via script, which increases papyrus load and affects performance OR i edit the actorbase of e.g. guards. The problem with this is that it will cause incompatibility issues with other mods.

4 hours ago, CrymH said:

So your idea is to give certain NPCs like guards a spell that can be thrown at the player, which will trigger their plugs to vibrate if the spell hits you successfully. And the spell is cast by the NPC forcegreeting the palyer. 

If this is the case, there is just one problem: giving the spells to NPCs. I would either have to make it do automatically via script, which increases papyrus load and affects performance OR i edit the actorbase of e.g. guards. The problem with this is that it will cause incompatibility issues with other mods.

maybe add new ID Actor Base for spawn a new Guard Like "Enforcer" in Sexlab Survival and act like normal guard/City Guard, or added new specific guard randomizer into levelling list. 

Edited by Black714