UFO/AFT Compatible SexLabWorkingGirl v1.0 and a Small Concept Mod

Thanks for the fun mod, hope it'll be updated for better results!

I have one question actually is it possible to do or maybe its already done by somebody. the Idea is to bring working followers on auto, and just collect the money from them. for example: you have 10-15 experienced followers, you go an any town press the button to star working and then all selected followers running the town for a "job" and full city have orgy-time or something... well its looks crazy, but still a good idea to have fun. 

Good mod idea indeed , but why i have the option , for "you want watch me" ? why i have not other options ? is it compatible with sexlab mod right? other thing why dont make WG test compatible with sexlab mod as well ?

Thank you for the share  ;)

The patch to Working Girl works great, also with UFO. For this, many thanks.

In your mod there is a problem. I've created an amulet of Dibella. The quest also starts when I enter Helga hostel. There are also clients there.

Follow me. If the place has arrived, is no animation, but only the dialogue, "the service was fine," and he says "well done". Then there are 50 pieces of gold and the quest is complete.

Or is a special place meant?

• 4 weeks later...

Question... Is there a way to get all the dialog options and unlocks for Working Girl through a console command? And/or maybe just a specific set of animations/unlockables In case you have to either reset something or reinstall the mod, things like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Edit* 1

he he.. broke it again. If you exit the dialogue when you are supposed to choose an option for sex, the next time you speak to that npc you canot initate the dialogue for sex again, and you cannot do that with other npcs either.

This is actually a bug with the original mod. At the end of "This looks good enough" the mod removes a token from the player which is actually required for the dialogue itself to appear. In other words, you only get the "This looks good enough" dialogue option once, then the token gets removed from your inventory and if you cancel out the dialogue at that point you'll get stuck with no dialogue option to choose from. I won't attempt to fix that as I'm not sure what those tokens are used for.

I think I may be having this same problem with one of my chars.  I no longer get any dialogue for this mod on that save, but I don't remember stopping any dialogue (I'm pretty reliable when it comes to finishing everyone haha) but maybe I did?  Is that the only instance of a working mod suddenly not giving the "Need a date?" option? 

Oh why didn't I find this thread 2 hours ago before I tried to cut off UFO and completely break my installation in order to get wg working -_-

Now Skyrim won't even get to the menu before ctd... Oh well, might as well install this then, clients shouldn't become followers anyways, imo. Huge thanks for this mod!

This mod is older, than the latest WG version. Works, but using this mod is still not recommended, unless it's updated to the latest WG changes.

Beside that: Why not switch over to Radiant Prostitution?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Maybe it would be good to add an option to detect whether or not the character was "working" before adding the dialogue to every NPC in the game. 
The other problem I had was that there didn't seem to be any detection between male vs. female characters, so my character (male) was getting all the dialogue as if I was a female character, which proved to be very awkward in my opinion. I mean, it works.. but seemed off to me. I also think some immersiveness to this mod would be great, such as maybe packaging a not-as-filthy dialogue option, which would make it seem more believable in the Skyrim world. 

It's a nice mod, but definitely could use some additions. I hope this helps

EDIT: I also was pretty sure I had the most recent version, however I never had a menu in the MCM, and I don't think there was anything about adding it via console in either of the SLWG threads.

Maybe it would be good to add an option to detect whether or not the character was "working" before adding the dialogue to every NPC in the game. 

The other problem I had was that there didn't seem to be any detection between male vs. female characters, so my character (male) was getting all the dialogue as if I was a female character, which proved to be very awkward in my opinion. I mean, it works.. but seemed off to me. I also think some immersiveness to this mod would be great, such as maybe packaging a not-as-filthy dialogue option, which would make it seem more believable in the Skyrim world. 

It's a nice mod, but definitely could use some additions. I hope this helps

EDIT: I also was pretty sure I had the most recent version, however I never had a menu in the MCM, and I don't think there was anything about adding it via console in either of the SLWG threads.

The latest version of the original mod is newer than the version offered in this thread by many months.

• 1 year later...

Heh, brings back memories... Consider this mod dead if you haven't already done so, as I've deleted the file attachments on the first post and don't think I have them anywhere else.

SexLab still doesn't seem to have the features I want to create the mod I imagined back then, so not thinking of returning to modding just yet.